返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] 一边睇波一边摇头

United主场对西布朗,下半场10分钟2:0变成了2:2。联赛至今已失11球,还凭什么同人地争冠军。费Sir依赖概V1都出埋D甘样概犯错。曾是一流的防线成了九流,领先1,2球的比赛也能变成2:2, 3:3。但是united现在的人脚,有谁可以给我希望??从99年开始睇United比赛,真的没有什么时候如此现在感到对队伍的无奈。希望各位可以尽快摆脱现在的状态,苏醒吧!!!

評分次數

• HIDE

I always think that a team who won several champions in a row will need to re-build in the next few years.  Originally, I really think we are in that stage right now.  However, when I think deeply, our future is not bright.  In the previous years when we were re-building, there were still new players coming in.  They are all very good and super stars.  It only takes a matter of time for Man utd to become good again.  However, since I saw the situation for Liverpool.  It is so hard not to think that we are going to the same path.  Yes, we are rebuilding, but we lack the fund to buy good players to rebuild the team.  Even our team performance right now is very bad compare the years when we are rebuilding.  I really like SAF, i think he is the best manager all time. At least for my time.  However, i really think he relies on the old players too much.  I don't know if it is because he knows he will retire soon and he wants instant success so he is still relying on the big name players.  Actually we really got some good young players in the reserve, such as Tom Cleverley (although he is on loan right now)  I cannot imagine when SAF retires, when no one has the ability and statue to bargain with the boss and players.  Sigh... I can only hope.  As a die hard fans, we can only hope.

評分次數

• HIDE

One mistake i think in this match, is the substitute of Gibson.  Giggs was injured and why SAF brings on Gibson.  It makes Anderson move to the left which causes us there are no winger, Gibson is "useless" he cannot control the pace, cannot defend.   Basically, one move makes us lost two positions.  why cannot we trust Obertan, or even Bebe, a nature winger.  They are not even on the bench.  sigh... my heart hurts when I see Man utd play like this.

評分次數

• HIDE

我覺得費SIR錯在無放一個後備翼鋒係後備名單...始終傑斯剛剛傷愈復出...放一個後備翼鋒係後備名單會比較有保障...另一個敗筆係中場中路...卡域克拍安達臣...呢兩個人無輪今季上季都比唔到人信心...重要將佢兩條無態嘅蛋散放埋一齊...我擰願用費查拍佢地其中一個囉講真...如果我地買到哥古夫就好啦 =[
長遠黎講...其他曼迷成日埋怨無大牌球星加盟...而偏偏DAVID GILL聲稱費SIR有大把錢等住洗...講真...我地嘅財政狀況...心照啦...如果真係有大牌球星加盟...都唔知開心定擔心好...
眼見利記個邊放盤成功...真係可以開始重建...真係有 D 不是味兒...我地幾時可以還哂 D 債...幾時先可以轉班主 =[

評分次數

• HIDE

上面的說得對呢, VALENCIA,GIGGS受傷了,為什麼就不試一試OBERTAN呢??
總好過換入GIBSON, 而要ANDERSON踢左邊!!根本就亂晒!!當然雲達沙的失球係好奇怪,
但之前明明可以控制戰局, 為什麼後來變成這樣呢!?

評分次數

• HIDE

成日都領先之後比人追和,入幾多失返幾多!
真是有点不想看他们的比赛了.......

評分次數

• HIDE

對曼聯心淡

評分次數

• HIDE

if the defence still make some stupid mistake even how many goals the strikers can scored also united cant grab 3 points....ferguson must do somethings now to avoid chelsea increasing their lead.....

評分次數

• HIDE

半个赛季都还没过就那么悲观了???
红魔出了名的就是后劲。。
车仔也开始下滑了。。
其他的应该没什么威胁,兵厂和曼市都欠缺了稳定性。。
好戏在后头。。
再给曼联一些时间吧,每支球队总会非常低迷的时候,我相信的同时也希望曼联
能够尽快回到正轨,挽回那些逐渐对曼联失去信心的曼迷
MICHAEL WONG
返回列表