返回列表 回復 發帖

[健康資訊] 不要喝汽車裡留下的瓶裝水

告全部女性 [ 妻子,女兒,女朋友等等。 ] 5.39.217.76! s/ s5 R0 W5 `% W. @
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous to women
6 P; f' g& D: E: V3 p( s0 @公仔箱論壇
放在汽車裡的瓶裝水對女性是非常危險的事情 ! !!
) r% v9 _( u( w5.39.217.76
This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. * O+ s" A/ P' }: H/ R
She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 |* z* i  ]6 q1 g* a7 |" w5 v1 @
This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer especially in Australia .. 5.39.217.764 g/ N6 E5 ?  Q
這就是謝莉
克羅得乳腺癌的原因。 她在上艾倫的節目裡提到這是千真萬確的事情。這已經被鑑定是罹患乳腺癌裡的高危險因素中最常見的原因了,尤其是在澳洲地區。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" ~( n: [, |' ^0 {% s7 F3 ]
A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ L5 s9 A2 R6 W8 H, G1 s( m# ]
The Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. . ]% [& h9 D# i& T( D( [# e1 Y
有位朋友的母親最近才被診斷出乳腺癌。 醫生告訴她︰婦女實在不應該喝留放在汽車裡的瓶裝水。
# Q$ r4 B* P( n# L* B1 E* N$ {
The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer.
: x% i- i- Z9 k  B$ rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car and pass this on to all the women in your life. 5.39.217.764 F; {! j/ ^+ V7 \5 e- X
This information is the kind we need to know and be aware of and it just might save a life.
( F# o& Y+ V  y6 E* z$ @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
這醫生還說熱能和塑膠瓶子兩者遇在一起就會產生化學物質 , 而那些將會導致人們罹患乳腺癌。因此請小心並且千萬不要喝留放在車子裡頭的瓶裝水 . 請把這信息傳遞給你生命中的所有女性親友。這是一則或許可以拯救一個生命的訊息 , 我們不只應該知道 , 而且要多加小心 . tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* L( n4 X$ x) [" y
The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue.
- X/ V/ |6 ]' z1 @/ {+ X3 _" CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!!
9 d# ?$ `$ R4 N+ o公仔箱論壇
熱能釋放出塑膠裡的有毒物質後 , 這些物質就滲入到了水裡頭,而人們的胸部組織裡頭竟然就發現了這種毒素。所以如果可以的話,切記改用不鏽鋼杯或是玻璃瓶都好 ! ! TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! r3 f. M$ x  o) L& o
LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND / DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE.
  G  M1 a  t5 ~- P& ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
請用力傳給您的妻女 / 朋友知道吧!

回應 Janetchan79 第 1 篇文章

: 011: thank you
thank you...............
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thank you
thx for your sharing
原帖由 pagerank 於 2008-9-18 10:30 AM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) z" [: ?8 a5 z( ?
thank you
' f( y. q7 e: I
我先在才知道.....谢谢分享!!!!
返回列表