返回列表 回復 發帖

How to win someone's heart back?

Pls help!  Friend of mine got mad at me cuz she thinks i lied to her, but in fact i ddnt and its some kind of misunderstanding...but now she's ignoring me!  blocked my msn and not accepting my calls....i dont wanna lose her...what can i do to make her believe me and talk to me again??  HELP!!!!!
i'm facing the similar problem.. but no idea what to do.. i'll just let it be..
yea...its been a while and she's still ignoring whatever i say....sux man
lolx....mayb she dint love u le
yea maybe but its so strange...all of a sudden she thinks i lied and then she totally ignored me...
me oso in the same condition wit u!! plz sum1 hlp us??
i wonder if anyone would be able to help except...hmm...i dunno...time machine?

回應 shingetter1 第 1 篇文章

1st... y she thinks u lied to her?6 }5 ^) r4 O( U$ Q
2nd.. have u give explaination to her?( _5 |. D( G: |! y9 w) f' H8 a1 u
5.39.217.766 @( Z! v" Q, }- y( f1 w
coz for me, normally i give ppl to explain b4 i get mad.. BUT.. if the reason is not SOLID..then i'll   (she can feel u r bull shiting or wat.. so if u really "wrong" plz admit, dun give silly reason to make her mad   )5.39.217.764 M2 h- D  l2 _; ~+ W# i! q

) G/ A. l. U: c; jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。anyhow, 错就要认,打就要企定..
7 h. z) {3 Y3 N: K
. T; v; `6 v: j; y(if u insist u r right, or really jz a misunderstanding.. u should explain to her clearly n find out y she misunderstood u.... of course, no matter how.. u still hav to apologize de... u know gal lah.. )- Z! t0 h0 n/ @, Q9 h

1 m/ d% R' a, U7 x, O1 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[ 本帖最後由 miaomiao88 於 2009-1-7 10:16 AM 編輯 ]
well she ddnt give me a chance to explain at all...she just got mad at me one day and had been ignoring me ever since...
3 p) l$ _6 k& s; O5 p- k5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇8 d2 Q' J6 r# u
maybe its sth i did or said...i would like to explain myself and say sorry to her but she blocked me out of her life ne....
i wanna 企定认错...but she wont pick up my calls...wont reply my msgs....what can i do ne?

回應 miaomiao88 第 8 篇文章

how can i make her at least listen to me?  she blocked my msn and wont return my calls....i left alot of msgs already....
返回列表