返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] 【官网新闻翻译】加里·内维尔发表退役声明 + 20年硬汉记忆

本帖最後由 amannn 於 2011-2-3 07:08 PM 編輯

Neville retires
内维尔退役

Gary Neville has retired from football after 20 years playing at Manchester United.
在为曼联效力了20年之后,加里·内维尔发飙了退役声明。

Gary signed for United in July 1991 and was part of the famous Class of ’92 that won the FA Youth Cup in 1992. He then became a first-team regular alongside his teammates from that side, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, his brother Philip and David Beckham.
加里于1991年7月签约曼联,他是著名的92一代的成员,于1992年赢得过青年足总杯。随后,他成为了一名一线队常备球员,在他身边,有瑞恩·吉格斯、保罗·斯科尔斯、尼基·巴特、他的弟弟菲利普·内维尔以及贝克汉姆。

In his time at Old Trafford, Gary played 602 games and scored seven goals. He has won the Champions League, eight Premier League trophies, three FA Cups, two League Cups, the Intercontinental Cup and FIFA Club World Cup. He became UnUnited club captain in 2005.
至今,加里在梦剧场踢了602场比赛,打进7个进球。他赢得过1个欧冠冠军、8个英超联赛冠军、3个足总杯冠军、2个联赛杯冠军、洲际杯冠军以及世俱杯冠军。2005年,他成为了红魔的队长。

Gary won 85 caps for England between 1995 and 2007, playing in two World Cups (1998 and 2006) and three European Championships (1996, 2000 and 2004).
1995年至2007年期间,加里85次代表英格兰国家队出场,参加过2次世界杯(1998年和2006年)和3次欧锦赛(1996年、2000年和2004年)。

Neville, who turns 36 this month, made the decision after much consideration. He said:
下个月就年满36岁的内维尔在深思熟虑后,做出了(退役的)决定。他说:

"I have been a Manchester United fan all my life and fulfilled every dream I've ever had. Obviously I am disappointed that my playing days are at an end, however it comes to us all, and it's knowing when that time is and for me that time is now. I have played in the most incredible football teams, playing with some of the best players in the world as well as against them and I have been lucky to have been part of the team's achievements and the club's great success.
“我一生都是曼联球迷,我已经实现了我的每一个梦想。很明显,我的足球生涯走到了尽头,对此我很失望。然而,这是每个球员都必须面对的,当那刻来临的时候,你便会知道。对我而言,那就是现在。我为最不可思议的球队效力,与一些世界上最好的球员一起踢球,并与另一些最好的球员交锋。红魔这些年来取得了伟大的成就,很幸运,我是其中的一份子。”

"There are so many people I want to thank and, of course, top of that list is Sir Alex. He has given me so many opportunities and countless support over the last 20 years - he is truly one of the greatest managers - and I have to thank him for that.
“我想感谢有很多人,当然,第一个就是阿历克斯爵士。在过去的20年里,他给了我太多的机会和无数的支持,他绝对是最好的教练之一,我必须感谢他所做的一切。”

"There have also been so many great players that I have had the privilege to train and play alongside. The experiences we've shared will be with me for the rest of my life. Also, I'd like to thank all the coaches I have played under from youth level right through to now, who have guided me through my playing days. And finally, the fans, who have always shown me unbelievable support. They know how special they are to me and this club.
“在我身边有很多伟大的球员,我有幸与他们一起训练和比赛。我们一起分享的那些经验,将会伴随我的余生。我想感谢所有带教过我的教练,从少年队开始一路至今,他们给予了我指导。最后,我想感谢球迷,他们给了我难以置信的支持。他们知道,对于我和俱乐部来说,他们非常特别。”

"I am looking forward to new experiences and the club will always be a part of my life going forward. However, the most important thing now is for the club to continue with the success that is synonymous with Manchester United and I will be supporting them all the way, as a fan."
“我正在寻找新的体验,俱乐部将永远是我未来生活的一部分。然而,眼下俱乐部最为重要的事,是延续之前的成功,因为曼联就代表了成功。我将作为一名球迷,一路支持曼联。”

Meanwhile, Sir Alex Ferguson said:
与此同时,阿历克斯·弗格森爵士说:

“Gary was the best English right back of his generation. He is an example to any young professional; hard-working, loyal and intelligent. As a United fan born and bred, his fantastic career at Old Trafford has cemented his place in the affection of the club’s supporters everywhere.
“在他的年代,加里是英格兰最好的右后卫。他是年轻球员的榜样:勤奋努力、忠诚、充满智慧。他生来就是曼联球迷,他在梦剧场无与伦比的职业生涯巩固了他在所有曼联球迷心中的地位。”

“His impact on the club in general has been huge; his presence in the dressing room and leadership qualities have been an asset to me as a manager. All the young players who have sought his advice on many matters, particularly on contract issues owe him a great debt.
“他对俱乐部的贡献非常巨大,他在更衣室所表现出的领导能力对于我,一名教练来说,是一笔财富。所有的年轻球员在很多事情上都会寻求他的建议,尤其在合同方面,他的建议尤为重要。”

“As a young boy he had the will and determination to succeed as a footballer and that character remained with him throughout his career. That's the legacy he leaves every young player at Manchester United.”
“在他年轻过的时候,他乐意并决心成为一名成功的球员,这份决意伴随他度过了整个职业生涯。这是他留给所有为曼联效力的年轻球员的宝贵财富。”

Reds chief executive David Gill said:
红魔的首席执行官大卫·吉尔说:

"Gary has been a great servant to the club and we thank him for his loyalty and his contribution to the tremendous success we have enjoyed in his playing time here. I know from my many dealings with him over the years that he's always had the club’s best interests at heart. So, while this illustrious chapter in his career has finished, his experience, commitment and energy will ensure he will continue to play a part in the life of the club, whether on the coaching or the commercial side."
“加里是俱乐部的忠臣,我们感谢他的忠诚,以及他在他效力期间为俱乐部的伟大成就所做出的巨大贡献。我认为,以往我同他签署的所有合约中,他总是把俱乐部的利益放在心上。所以,在他人生中这个辉煌的篇章结束之时,他的经验、忠诚和力量都会确保他将继续在俱乐部中发挥重要作用,无论是在教练岗位上,还是在商业领域。”

==========================================

附录:

A glittering career
辉煌的职业生涯

Premier League:
英超冠军:
1995/96, 1996/97, 1998/99, 1999/2000, 2000/01, 2002/03, 2006/07, 2008/09

FA Cup:
足总杯冠军:
1995/96, 1998/99, 2003/04

League Cup:
联赛杯冠军:
2005/06, 2009/10

Comm Shield:
社区盾冠军:
1996, 1997, 2008

UEFA Champions League:
欧冠联赛冠军:
1998/99

Intercontinental Cup:
洲际杯冠军:

FIFA Club World Cup:
世俱杯冠军:

評分次數

• HIDE

【内维尔20年硬汉记忆】为冠军而生 一吻成绝唱

1、初出茅庐

加里-内维尔第一次代表曼联成年队出场是在1992年9月的联盟杯首轮,对手是来自俄罗斯的莫斯科鱼雷队,地点就是在曼联的主场老特拉福德,最终双方0-0握手言和。当时的内维尔只有17岁,据统计有19998名球迷现场观看了这位伟大队长的首演。

2、使命召唤

内维尔19岁就得到了英格兰代表队的征召。1995年6月,时任三狮主帅的维纳布尔斯在英格兰对日本的友谊赛中首次使用内维尔,坐镇温布利的英格兰最后以2-1获胜。内维尔随后也顺利进入了英军1996年欧锦赛的大名单,内维尔在获得85顶鸭嘴帽后选择退出了英格兰代表队,但这一数据为三狮军团右后卫位置的最高值。

3、生为冠军

首次代表曼联较为完整参赛的赛季,内维尔就和他的队友们赢得了英超联赛冠军。这也正式开启了一个新的时代,那一群92年青训毕业生我们现在已耳熟能详:内维尔、布特、贝克汉姆、吉格斯、斯科尔斯……

4、创造传奇

时隔31年后,曼联在1999年再次登上欧洲之巅,加上联赛冠军和足总杯冠军,曼联创造了史无前例的三冠王伟业。作为历史的撰写人之一,内维尔在98-99赛季出场54次,并在与埃弗顿的比赛中打入1球。

5、硬汉斗角

2005年2月,曼联与阿森纳这对死敌在球员通道爆发冲突,内维尔和维埃拉是这场闹剧的主角之一,少不了的当然还有脾气火爆的罗伊-基恩。为了帮小弟出头,基恩很严肃地告诉维埃拉:“他(内维尔)可不是一个好惹的家伙。”

6、队长时光

由于基恩在05年11月被弗格森赶出了老特拉福德,加里-内维尔就成为了曼联接下来的第一队长。从那时起,身为队长的内维尔带领曼联再上高峰,赢得了很多重要比赛的奖杯。直到2010年9月,出场渐少的内维尔让出了曼联队长一职。

7、挑衅死敌

“我受不了利物浦,我受不了利物浦人,我受不了与他们相关的任何事。”内维尔的这番言论出自2006年1月,曼联补时阶段依靠费迪南德的头球绝杀默西塞德人,大喜过望的内维尔飞奔50码,在红军球迷聚集的看台进行挑衅式地庆祝,事后他收到了英足总禁赛加罚款的罚单。

8、伤别赛场

2007年3月,曼联对博尔顿开场仅7分钟内维尔就不得不因脚踝受伤被替换下场,随后他缺席了那个赛季所有的比赛。8月复出时,内维尔又不幸扭伤了小腿,直到次年的4月4日,他才在做客米德尔斯堡的比赛中重返一队阵容。

9、彼此问候

特维斯和内维尔,曾经的队友,现在的对手。两人一年前的联赛杯重聚过得并不愉快,赛前内维尔发话称特维斯不值2500万英镑,野兽则在打入扳平一球后对着内维尔做出闭嘴的手势,替补席上的曼联后卫回敬了特维斯一个中指。

10、一吻定情

自古英雄惜英雄,何况是一起奋斗了20年的队友。去年4月英超第35轮,曼联老将斯科尔斯在补时阶段头球绝杀曼城,内维尔在这一刻终于按捺不住内心的激动和狂喜,为斯科尔斯献上了动情一吻,曼联92一代深厚的感情在这一刻被永远定格。

GaryNeville always a Red

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• 我系一督屎

返回列表