返回列表 回復 發帖

Essien going nowhere - agent

Speaking exclusively to setantasports.com, Michael Essien's agent has revealed that Jose Mourinho’s Inter have not contacted him to try and sign the Chelsea midfielder.
Mourinho has been rumoured to be planning to sign a number of his former protégés, including Barcelona’s Deco and Chelsea quartet Ricardo Carvalho, Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard and Essien.
'The Special One' was unveiled at the Giuseppe Meazza on Tuesday and revealed he will recruit three players this summer.
But Ghana international Essien, an untouchable player at Stamford Bridge since his arrival in 2005, has not been contacted by his former boss and will remain in West London according to his representative.
“I never said that Essien will move to Inter,” agent Fabien Piveteau told setantasports.com.
“I can tell you for sure that there have been no direct contacts between myself and Inter regarding a transfer.
“Obviously the arrival of Mourinho there makes the press say that his ex-players will move to Italy, but Essien is happy at Chelsea and never thought about leaving The Blues.
“Let me make it very clear: Essien is a Chelsea player and will stay at the club.”
返回列表