返回列表 回復 發帖

[美洲] 奧巴馬力促以巴盡快恢復直接和談

美國總統奧巴馬周二在白宮會見到訪的以色列總理內塔尼亞胡時表示,美方希望以色列政府與巴勒斯坦自治政府能夠在今年9月之前恢復直接和談。
$ W+ q# t1 ]' U: fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. K( |# }3 C- I% j/ etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb內塔尼亞胡說,現在已時機成熟,是以巴舉行直接和談政治解決彼此安全與繁榮的時候,而和平對雙方來說是最佳選擇。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- q& Z: j+ y- [4 Z# j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! R' h5 A* k4 u1 y) y) [' p
奧巴馬同時重申美國對以色列安全的承諾,表示將繼續就伊朗核計劃向伊朗施加壓力。
5 L: ~6 v/ w+ A7 v" D7 p+ A3 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; Z6 K% N# V0 Z+ `; l3 f2 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76/ }: ~( r) f4 W5 [. q1 ]# O
奧巴馬和內亞尼亞胡在白宮橢圓形辦公室會談。
Infinity is the Limit for me
The crux of the Israeli-Palestinian problem is on UN resolution 242 and 338. Palestinians encountered a series of mishap resulting in their present condition. Early on King Abdullah of Transjordan asserted himself as the sole representative of them in all negotiations whereas his true reason was territorial gain. The incumbent Likud party, founded by Begin, continues an approach to build settlements not only in strategically important areas but across the entire length and breadth of the West Bank in order to foreclose the option of territorial compromise. They refuse to recognize the Palestine as a state and to trade land for peace. This is most vividly demonstrated by Yitzhak Shamir, one of the most intransigent Israeli leader, who put up so many barricades (publicly blaming the Palestinians for the failure) aiming solely to break down negotiations. The only hope though fleetingly, was Oslo Accords in 1993 hammered out by Yitzak Rabin and Arafat. The real Netanyahu was shown clearly in the funeral of Rabin after his assassination in 1995. Mrs. Rabin shook hands with Arafat in the funeral but refused to do the same with Netanyahu. She was certain the assassin was incited by his inflammatory attacks on her husband. In fact, he practically dismantled the Oslo Accords and stalled any further negotiation, but continue to build settlement. I believe this policy would continue. I am a pessimist and see no light at the end of the tunnel. Given the powerful Jewish clout in political, financial and intellectual circle in the US, there would not be any major change or breakthrough in policy (Of course I hope I am wrong).
又做ROADSHOW
返回列表