返回列表 回復 發帖

[美洲] We should not remain silent. We need to speak out loud!

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; U. g. A( j$ D
                           摘自 加州大学论坛 www.ucbbs.org   dragonglow  2008-03-28 14:07
& Q" Y5 u& C* W+ A) Y7 ?5.39.217.76                         Ihave been reading the western news regarding Tibet, and I am frustratedand angry about how western media and politicians purposely twisted thefact in attempt to impair China’s image.
& X1 t% P& M; h: R3 V( _. r公仔箱論壇5 m  C  s& Y- b  V. a
1. Those Tibetan didnot peacefully protest.  They beat up people, rob, burn (houses, shop,car). Their action is similar to terror, which is unacceptable in anycountries. Apparently, this terroristic incidence is preplanned andmasterminded. Their goal is to sabotage China. Therefore, I totallysupport the Chinese government. We shouldn't bow to terrors.5.39.217.760 @& X2 T% |: o/ c) O& a

v: b; w6 t0 f; E& b( t) O2. From this incidence, we can see Dalai Lama is not just a monk. He is apolitician, a separatist who has been trying to split Tibet fromChina.  At the beginning of the violence, he never condemned theviolence, or calling Tibetan to stop the violence. Instead, heexaggerated by saying China attempted to exterminate Tibet. He wantedto fan the Tibetan's emotion to pursue more aggressive/violent actions topressure China.  Finally, China pointed out his clique is themastermind of the riots to attempt to sabotage the Olympic.  He startedto change his tone by indirectly calling Tibetan to stop usingviolence. But he never condemns the violence. Basically, he isindirectly fanning the anger of Tibetan. This is totally against hisfaked spiritual monk image who always calls for harmony and peace. 公仔箱論壇  n0 g. v" c; e; W! v. N
公仔箱論壇4 P5 j3 ^, k& q& f6 F
http://hk.news.yahoo.com/080314/167/2qmws.htmlTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! H' ?( B5 F4 k9 T% Z9 T
http://hk.news.yahoo.com/080328/12/2rg6h.html
4 c' z& N) S5 \" N
. y. Q1 d$ Y* B2 ~" s公仔箱論壇3. DalaiLama always reiterates that he does not want to seek Tibet independence,only wants harmony, peace, and protect their culture. However, whenChina asks him to recognize Tibet and Taiwan are part of China, herefuses to do so. In addition, recently he wrote a thank you letter toTaiwan ruler, Chen Hui Bien to thanks for his support on the Tibetviolence.  There are so many politicians support him in this violentmess, how come he only specifically wrote thank you letter to Chen HuiBien instead of the others. The reason is simple; he wanted to irritate China to escalatethe confrontation.  Fortunately, China knows his tricks and doesn'tfall into it.
% F! Y! L% Y# l; J$ w公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# k! Q9 L8 k1 t1 F  M
http://hk.news.yahoo.com/080326/12/2ra9h.html5.39.217.76  L5 w5 e+ y+ a9 d% B+ U2 s3 s

3 E5 N% J* c8 J) G1 Y) n* M公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- {, f3 [& \1 P/ ^! E# |
4. The western media and politicians purposelytwisted the story, altered the photo, and exaggerated the death tollwhen they report the news. I saw pictures that show army on the street.  But I never seen any picture shows Tibetan got beaten or shot.   Instead, I saw how Tibetan beat up people.   They are full of bias because they want topicture a big image for China.  They support Tibetan to use terroristicactions to pursue their political goal. This is double standard!0 d3 m7 U+ D$ D8 V1 v, o( B
公仔箱論壇! A% y0 [& n* ~$ S6 {' f8 x, b
[url=thread-300045-1-3.html]http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-300045-1-3.html[/url]
! y3 ]8 g7 s/ f6 p9 D2 g" }

% H  R8 }2 U2 B$ p( c$ VThisincident reminds me the time when the 8 foreign courtiers teamedtogether to invaded China during the Chin dynasty.  Chinese peoplecan't let history recur again.  I know lot of us aroundworld has expressed their frustration and anger through the website ornewspapers. But this is not enough. We need to walk out the street andspeak out. To let the world knows the real face of Dalai Lama, westernmedia, and western politicians.  
' n0 I% L) ^( N% l3 _" b1 @! k公仔箱論壇/ |; Y! \# @5 C
April 9 is the day that theOlympic torch arrives San Francisco, Union Square.  I anticipate theTibetan will protest and attempt to sabotage the ceremony. We shouldcome out and show the world that to let them know that we are not blindor deaf. We know the truth, and we know they are (Dalai Lama, westernmedia, politicans)& P8 E0 ?( e! i  k  R; N. {9 {$ P) B
返回列表