返回列表 回復 發帖

十大经典爱情语句

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
' j& k4 Q  r5 s+ x6 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
. m+ \5 L& d. U) |* E/ m9 \. K' u. Q
" s* d4 y# e! k9 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 S% z# E  t! \
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
. r6 g/ _& a  G0 Q0 L# q) y4 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 D5 N1 o4 W% B# s3 ]- k8 `2 `+ ?  |公仔箱論壇3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
) N+ G- b( f1 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在某人的身边却不知道将要失去她是件最痛苦的事!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 w4 u' T3 J& K# E. X6 Y1 i. g
公仔箱論壇3 k2 n4 E" p! ]+ S6 i1 V
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. e7 |" Q2 Y: F# y4 Q. _
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。, {! ^* D9 i* }! M* A4 B

5 h' s- i- f1 l  E, P5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.公仔箱論壇! j! D8 F: ~7 l' z( s
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
2 [) y5 L' U- q; Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. s& _, _  ~5 }4 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" L" h) F, o/ ~8 |' r$ p3 J公仔箱論壇0 k' F: z+ b: b& z  b
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.5.39.217.766 h; t2 ?& B" O6 K  N) [
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
$ N6 e/ A& |! ~公仔箱論壇
$ b5 d+ j* k! Y* S, k公仔箱論壇7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
, O/ ?# W) N; e# ?  `公仔箱論壇爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
: C7 C* A8 c/ Q8 o6 C$ RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' |9 F# {$ A$ T# \1 w8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.-
  ]9 a8 u7 x7 r$ M9 b$ atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
$ e% s3 v. V5 w) P9 ?5.39.217.76   " T! P: n- n7 r- _
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.7 y; Z2 y8 W6 q' O( O7 G4 a5 A4 f# D; g9 ]( X
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。,
" ?6 O3 i) y% N公仔箱論壇8 r. \( {, N5 ]9 _
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
; j) D9 m7 _8 Z不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

評分次數

返回列表