返回列表 回復 發帖

2010 冰球世青杯首圈最緊湊一場

本帖最後由 carwing 於 2010-1-2 11:57 PM 編輯
; k# E3 H: ]/ {# Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: O5 U% U" x  s5 x! X6 h$ F$ v
{eot}
8 o2 O4 e# y9 ^+ r3 o9 d  N
% e# z9 r# L  S$ c6 i* n) Y& `! atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76) X! ]  W+ B  X: K0 ?# {- [7 k
公仔箱論壇3 W# `1 O- k. m) P* _2 l% M5 M
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% Z$ Z5 O! `! `$ m1 Y+ {! u
Withfirst place in Group A on the line, Canada scored a comeback victoryover the United States, winning 5-4 in a dramatic shootout to clinch abye into the semifinals of the world junior hockey championship.公仔箱論壇! r! X. m! L* ^$ Q7 i; W
Canada trailed 4-2 with just over ten minutes to play when JordanEberle notched his second of the game to cut the American lead in half.Alex Pietrangelo tied it with a short-handed snipe with 4:15 remaining,setting up the dramatic extra session.
- x" v0 N& q5 {0 eAfter a scoreless five minute 4-on-4 overtime session, the teamsheaded for a shootout. The first five shooters all scored, includingCanada's first three. Eberle, Nazem Kadri and Brandon Kozun all beatAmerican goaltender Jack Campbell, forcing the Americans to followsuit. Their first two shooters also scored, but Jordan Schroeder wasstopped by Jake Allen, sending the Canadian crowd in Saskatoon into afrenzy.
4 n; ?/ ?6 a) DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"I'd already had a test on him in the second period and he beat me,"Allen said of the shootout showdown against Schroeder. "So luckilyenough, I got the best of him on that one."
1 ]5 ^2 ^3 b/ b' `( s公仔箱論壇"We had them right where we wanted them," Schroeder told theCanadian Press. "We let it slip at the end, but that's part of hockey.
$ U" F) x8 s7 E: D, E& \* H"We have to move forward. If we can get through Finland and Sweden,hopefuly we'll see them in the championship game. It was a good testfor both of us. Now we know that we stood up against them and we knowwe can take them."/ `5 d  b7 r( X( J
It was another classic game between these two rivals. 公仔箱論壇& U$ z- ?) Q/ U9 ]- _9 e
"The emotion, the intensity in that game was unbelieveable," saidKozun after potting the shootout winner. "Obviously we were a littlebit tense, but I think the big thing with Canadians is that you alwayskeep going no matter what the score, no matter how you are playing. You just keep going and I think we did a good job there and we've gotto keep building for the next game."2 _2 V; m3 E6 n6 V& o* }9 k
Eberle said the Canadians have a distinct advantage in these situations.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* _/ P& `$ b1 G$ J; X
"It seems like always we find a way to battle back," Eberele said. "We've have something on all the other teams and that's the will towin, the Canadian heart. We want to win so bad, and that just wins usgames. It happened last year and it definitely happend in this game."
8 ~4 w1 y* o) H5 v. \, i- j: |2 w0 U公仔箱論壇The opening period was fast-paced, with Canada getting on the boardfirst when Stefan Della Rovere scored on a rebound 2:03 into the game. The lead did not last long as Philip McRae tied it less than twominutes later on an American powerplay.
( `' Q8 s4 N3 Y* X8 |) r1 }' |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Canada suffered from several defensive breakdowns in the secondperiod and the Americans took full advantage. Schroeder scored on ashort-handed breakaway to give the U.S. a 2-1 lead at 7:08 of thesecond period, but Eberle tied again at 11:15 with a slick move infront of the U.S. net.
8 D* J- A9 \$ T6 D公仔箱論壇A few minutes later, Chris Kreider of the U.S. was awarded a penaltyshot after another Canadian giveaway, but he was stopped by Allen. KylePalmieri had another breakaway with 6:15 left in the period, but Allenstopped him, too.
. U: h6 o) M- E, F- }- ]/ `& ^The Americans, however, took a 3-2 lead with another short-handedgoal as the second period was winding down.  This time, it was TylerJohnson banging home a rebound with 11 seconds left as the U.S. took aone-goal lead into the second intermission.5.39.217.76  r2 L5 |" j5 z6 h; U6 U
When Danny Kristo scored for the United States a minute into thethird period to put the Americans in front 4-2, the Canadians appearedheaded for defeat, but the Americans could not hold down the fort asEberle and Pietrangelo tied the score.
) v3 S. Y6 D+ ]0 @6 ?Canada thought they had the go-ahead goal with 2:10 to go, but thereferee had blown the whistle for a crease violation just before thepuck entered the net and it was waived off.
7 \  H& O% ^3 ~! z  Y; ~2 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Canada claimed a bye straight in to the seminfinals, while the USAwill have to play a quarterfinal game against Finland (9pm et/6pm pt onTSN, TSN HD and TSN.ca). Russia will play Switzerland in the otherquarterfinal game (4:30pm et/1:30pm pt on TSN, TSN HD and TSN.ca).5.39.217.76. ]. z$ V' q, t
Earlier Thursday, Sweden clinched first place in Group B with a 7-1 win over Finland, earning a bye in to the semifinals.
- M7 V! J( ~3 X! z/ W. _( O公仔箱論壇With the extra rest, Team Canada won't be sitting on their laurelswaiting for an opponent. As Eberle noted, Canada still has some work todo before the semifinals.
& A4 n) K% e- r# o5 A# I) K) Q"You let in two shorthanded goals and one right at the end (of thesecond period) and its hard to win hockey games when that happens," hesaid.  "Our powerplay wasn't clicking and that's usually our strength.We have to be able to fix that up and try to recover."tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  S2 o" R  v1 d' o" w
"Maybe people will say we didn't play well, but wedid, it's just that the U.S. played unreal," Canadian coach WillieDesjardins told the Canadian Press. "We were lucky tonight."
& Q$ I' r: J* `9 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Notes: Canada played without defenceman Calvin de Haan, who ismissing his second straight game due to an upper body injury. JordanCaron was forced to leave the game after the first period due toillness.公仔箱論壇9 y  A9 |8 ^) Q
SCORING SUMMARY# x2 p/ M# A$ q) ]
Canada 5, United States 4 (Shootout)
2 ^9 o- N; w: ^8 R' s3 A5 _9 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。First Period
% E* B8 o5 P0 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1. Canada - Della Rovere (Adam, Caron), 2:03.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! E  O; ?8 M8 o+ T6 h! N8 n
2. United States - McRae (D'Amigo) PP, 3:40.
: ^/ }3 t) K1 u1 a1 p+ Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSecond Period
- r+ A# y" I. L3 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3. United States - Schroeder (Johnson) SH, 7:08tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% y7 {4 h* g% T2 c- @2 `8 P
4. Canada - Eberle (Schenn, Scandella) 11:15tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 U& H+ V7 J  H  ~4 w" a
5. United States - Johnson, (D'Amigo) SH, 19:49tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 p0 I7 |( _6 p
Third Period
" P9 p3 O, F. R& z+ dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6. United States - Kristo (Stepan), 1:01
) C2 e! v4 ^. `1 d' E. C0 M公仔箱論壇7. Canada - Eberle (Schenn, McMillan), 10:03
% v3 \& T: l* `) f) G公仔箱論壇8. Canada - Pietrangelo, SH, 15:45TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ B: R$ R9 K% p* W0 g
Overtime
; ^# ~8 {" v. y) ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo Scoring.5.39.217.766 T/ Y8 z4 o. U! \# a5 r0 X
Shootout
0 P* w3 i# k2 N+ e; m6 Y" K: Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCanada - Eberle, Goal
6 |& q6 D, j9 p" V' L- Y+ c9 HUnited States - Kristo, GoalTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 G6 ?3 y6 i& s! O5 L
Canada - Kadri, Goal
9 Z0 O5 N2 F! ]  Z) t7 t& R/ {; N5.39.217.76United States - Morin, Goal
8 {  V5 W3 ?: y: j公仔箱論壇Canada - Kozun, Goal
- [- ]. z& q- W- E公仔箱論壇United States - Schroeder, Savetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 X% s- |6 q; e; I7 e8 Z: x
Starting Goaltenders
  u7 h& E+ O; Y9 n" r* [1 A: k% fCanada - Jake Allen5.39.217.761 q) k; y. }6 @# z4 B7 U' `
USA - Jack Campbelltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* K9 g- n8 d$ q7 ?* E; [. D% y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 `) ?) g1 M+ o; s2 ?7 f
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! p  Z5 b, ?  K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. P' m4 q# ?7 {* L  ]& L0 J
觀看精華片段
' z+ R5 x6 Y1 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://tsn.ca/world_jrs/story/?id=304238
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
觀看全場比賽
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
返回列表