返回列表 回復 發帖

英國男 搖死自己個仔

Man jailed for murdering baby son  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 e6 R) h7 C. v1 a& J- G$ x3 ~
英國男 搖死自己個仔公仔箱論壇, f# M  ~  Q' @; }" f# D  R
5 [) M- F/ q( ^* Y1 L8 L5 C! m
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 x% i9 G& v0 }
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7277648.stmTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! H1 O7 D5 U6 N$ o. I
Michael Burridge's family said they were worried about his behaviour TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* W3 P: F5 ^# |3 j) ~! D
5.39.217.769 ?& p. |+ u9 W" G* ]: ^
A man from Devon who killed his eight-week-old son by shaking him to death has been jailed for life.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 k+ `. W! @5 M) h) O3 D0 ]

& |- @5 s- k) {, J) O- X, ^Michael Burridge, 28, from Tavistock, was looking after his son, Rees, when his wife Donna went out shopping on 30 September 2006.
5.39.217.76' M, e* U( C' M4 W
5.39.217.76! s& M  k+ N) H9 t" k. O: G
" a2 J; E) Y4 r. H4 [+ k+ L7 w
5.39.217.76' Y9 X  D; X. J; f/ a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. L! T% Q! ^$ {
He took Rees to hospital where medics said the baby was "blue and lifeless". He died two days later.
" a( ?7 O7 ?! [  @
% M1 L# T& {# z8 J( J( {' C" ]The former soldier, who denied murder, was told at Plymouth Crown Court he must serve at least 13 years.
5 ~0 [- S8 m, O( ?+ DBurridge, a milkman, tried to present himself as a caring father to the jury during the seven-day trial. 公仔箱論壇4 a8 b6 v! B2 P2 C/ b
5.39.217.76) a+ u; a. ]  j& r
He said how he had the baby's name tattooed on his arm just days before the child died.
* {7 i0 h: ~# f  g3 K/ j. O# NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, Y2 }2 _4 B. v1 m% e) P* P) U; nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。He also claimed Rees was injured in an accident at home more than three weeks earlier than when he was taken to hospital. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 S1 c$ \5 x" n# e
Temper problem
1 I) n1 I: J. C* l! f9 L/ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' ]' o" d+ S6 V1 H+ C公仔箱論壇Medical experts said they had found both new and old rib fractures, but doctors believed the fatal injuries were inflicted shortly before Rees was admitted to hospital.
( e9 M( `; m* r4 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- C# Q  [$ K$ d( w- N, H5 _$ {. y
Police also believed Burridge had caused the earlier injuries which left the baby in constant pain for most of his short life. 公仔箱論壇$ w% `' o4 A7 L% v7 a6 H

* G- b! f2 w% G# t- o- @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The judge, Mr Justice Royce, said he was satisfied that there was no premeditated intention to kill.
- L" \. d; P# n. I' O0 |! z4 g公仔箱論壇
2 S! E4 s& [1 y" q公仔箱論壇But he added: "It is clear to me that you did have a problem with your temper and you must have lost it on that day."
! V7 `2 L( y1 g- V0 W9 q5.39.217.768 ]7 ~( B+ A8 O0 O& x* J
He said Burridge was under strain and tired due to working long and unsociable hours as a milkman and the stress of his marriage because he had been cheating on his wife. 公仔箱論壇! L3 U# f# C1 Z& z! @: Q% R6 H) _

1 d* g: v( N, \! e+ o' H) x# X0 A5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇9 a. y8 r3 G1 W8 E5 T5 \
Mr Neil Ford, QC, prosecuting, told the jury Burridge's own family had suggested he go to anger management classes because they were worried about his behaviour.
8 e4 [" D9 `( k! Z& C) s5 X: M0 m$ W0 z( U( V
Friends of Burridge had also noticed Rees had bloodshot eyes, possibly because he had been shaken before.
【兄弟帮】2011年兄弟帮吹水区
有无中文版
不要从自己的角度看他人的事
搞的全是英文,我全看不懂
返回列表