返回列表 回復 發帖

Malouda Happy At Chelsea

Florent Malouda is prepared to accept squad rotation at Chelsea and insists he is happy at Stamford Bridge.
The France international joined the Blues in 2007 when former manager Jose Mourinho paid Lyon £13.5million for his services.
However, he struggled for fitness and form in his first season in England and was consistently linked with Roma throughout this summer.
The 28-year-old began the current campaign on Chelsea's bench, but has started the club's last two matches, against Manchester City and Bordeaux.
Malouda, though, is aware he will not always be a first-team regular under boss Luiz Felipe Scolari, despite scoring Chelsea's third goal in Tuesday's 4-0 victory over Bordeaux.
"For the past two matches I have been in the starting XI," Malouda told L'Equipe.
"I love to play for the club. I am enjoying it.
"But at Chelsea there are so many great players that I know everything can be questioned from day to day."
Malouda was pleased to get his name on the scoresheet as the Blues began their European campaign with three points.
"My goal is the icing on the cake. The whole team produced a very strong performance and scoring shows our organisation and determination."
返回列表