返回列表 回復 發帖
The name's Majesty, Her Majesty: Queen joins in the fun as she 'parachutes'  into the Opening Ceremony from Bond's helicopter - and appears before cheering  crowd with hair looking a little ruffled
" p' u8 k+ Q4 X) n
  •     Queen make spectacular  appearance in simulated helicopter  arrival with James Bond star Daniel Craig
  •     Tour de France champion Bradley  Wiggins started the Opening Ceremony by ringing the giant Olympic  Bell
  •     Rowan Atkinson joins the orchestra as Mr  Bean for a comedy skit
  •     The audience have been handed 3D glasses and  every seat has a magic wand with it
  •     Red Arrows fly past the stadium leaving  trail of red, white and blue vapour at 20:12 exactly
By Rick Dewsbury and Ian Garland
0 u% M- ]% @- }' n2 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- f/ b7 J; _/ X- a
The Queen made a seemingly spectacular  entrance to the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony this evening by dropping in from  a helicopter by parachute accompanied by James Bond.
4 j* g  A5 f: c7 k+ L4 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ ~! H; s5 t# i1 V2 \! rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe surreal sequence followed a short film  featuring James Bond actor Daniel Craig soaring across the streets of London  before the pair apparently took the plunge.9 ?% F+ m6 v( z& B

/ S! W/ D: C9 @& ^" X5.39.217.76Stuntmen dressed in a tuxedo and a peach-coloured dress really made  the leap using Union Jack parachutes, and the Queen accompanied by Prince Philip  then emerged and took their seat in the Royal Box.
  m! o+ G1 @# L( E) H公仔箱論壇" X9 q4 |) j) U) m6 F/ g
公仔箱論壇3 d5 W1 T; t  V% k
Spectacular entrance: A stuntman portraying the Queen tumbles out of a helicopter high above the Olympic Stadium before unfurling a  Union Jack
4 ]" h. v- u/ oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: r' b# ^& a  v1 K& o$ T$ t: A) L$ Q; C6 h5 I
In a pre-filmed sketche, Daniel Craig, in character as  ames Bond, prepares to leap with the QueenTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ G" C, o2 D8 Q# b/ ~, i
5.39.217.76- N7 ^1 k( r) X/ ^/ U
6 L- H$ `. z. ~' J1 ~( ~7 y$ j
After appearing in the stadium, looking dishevelled, a disgruntled-looking Queen adjusts herself and then takes her seat in the VIP area
5 t& I# H2 A8 T1 T公仔箱論壇* h: W4 `- Q9 ^/ k* ^3 o+ ?; g2 y
Some details of the Bond stunt had emerged in  advance of tonight's £27 million opening ceremony - the brainchild of Slumdog  Millionaire director Danny Boyle.
- O: R* J' F% G4 ^1 Q4 c) W2 \# b
" ~9 r) L) U0 |0 W. U% q8 Y
But the Queen's role - played to perfection - still left the audience awe-struck and delighted both in the stadium and around  the world.公仔箱論壇/ a1 j2 u4 }: W: V& |
'The Queen made herself more accessible then  ever before,' Boyle said earlier today.
" W- H  a. ~6 }' b# ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% v4 E8 x. I1 d9 V7 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇* c3 p! L) a2 C" k) L7 ~1 I; L
David Beckham 'drives' the torch up the River Thames in  a Speedboat, past Tower Bridge
% e9 Y& m3 z! a/ K" l
1 R8 G. g0 j- @; B/ i# S  [公仔箱論壇
% W% [7 i5 n3 X3 a' q+ t公仔箱論壇Forged in steel mills in the centre of the stadium, the Olympic Rings rise above the crowd5.39.217.76! x- z2 u! n3 [3 `5 T5 H4 p

- v3 E( b7 s: M- \* X9 S: a9 s
, N( i3 ~+ T5 \( V公仔箱論壇The Olympic rings are illuminated with pyrotechnics as they are raised above the stadium during the Opening Ceremonytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& p! ?  \2 r7 U+ L$ j/ h6 ~

8 U9 b2 \( U. p: a! \5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; x8 p5 I) |; o
Sparks fly as the five rings are then joined to form the  famous Olympic symbol公仔箱論壇7 E5 q/ ^& `8 n- z

! o) t2 G& b# Q2 R9 }* wEarlier, Tour de France winner Bradley  Wiggins  rang the giant bell which marked the start of the opening ceremony of  the London 2012 Olympic Games.5.39.217.763 b% f: s4 a$ W9 r8 k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  c. Q! E* K0 |% X/ @1 p/ G
Wearing a yellow jersey Wiggins, fresh from  his victory as the first British  man to win the tour, was greeted with cheers  at the Olympic Park.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 _6 b4 ~  m! @: }2 f$ q0 C0 l
It was the dramatic start of a breathtaking  spectacular capturing the best of Britain to launch the long-awaited games as  the eyes of the world  turned on London.
3 q- t% K+ U. _2 h) u! C$ l: ~' K1 O4 X' L  @, ^6 f
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' T( m* {$ C; U2 _+ k
Tour de France champion Bradley Wiggins opens the  Olympic Opening Ceremony by ringing a giant bell
' o' |( Q/ t% n- \1 ?- d5.39.217.760 e- S7 E9 r6 \" B6 u# {5 H) s  R0 H
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 o( @' ]- y  w
The cycling ace worse a replica of his famous Tour de  France yellow jersey as he was introduced to the 70,000 strong crowd in the  Olympic Stadium  z& q1 l& c, W/ g' t+ r1 |6 O. r
公仔箱論壇1 g/ o( ~. @2 G" K
The £27 million opening ceremony started  simply with the Olympic Stadium turned into a meadow, a green and pleasant  land.
0 a/ ?6 K# Z  {, Y4 _! e) r6 \7 Q* Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, B* N4 S" E% d" B& O5 Q1 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOn the real grass covering the bowl of the  stadium there were hills, a cottage and people enjoying an idyllic version of  British life.
3 G) k% U3 j, M5.39.217.76
" A9 S7 w& B1 @; N/ g5.39.217.76The world's largest harmonically-tuned bell,  weighing 23 tonnes and measuring two metres tall and three metres wide, rang  inside the stadium to start a tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  Z$ Z! K4 D( j+ z: \4 E3 k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* s6 Z9 W7 h, ?* {7 t6 z/ P
Shakespeare-inspired spectacle featuring 900  children from the six east London host boroughs.
: J- V3 d/ \( i% e1 z& S; F' jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- T9 ?: k" o# p6 w3 z! |# h8 C& L: VThe bell, produced by the Whitechapel Bell  Foundry, is inscribed with a quote from The Tempest's Caliban: 'Be not afeard,  the isle is full of noises'.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ c' z7 D3 B+ }$ ?3 \) e" Q. @

& T3 P; K! Q! ?3 @7 J; S% J& ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# j1 C4 C. d- C6 i公仔箱論壇Giant smoke stacks appeared out of the centre of the  stadium, as the Green and Pleasant Land was replaced with a stark industrial  landscapetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 j* @  f1 R$ ^% {) V* Q/ ^1 z
公仔箱論壇0 ^' |/ `0 T+ v! C0 E4 t  T8 y
公仔箱論壇& T0 x# C7 z: U& {* N* `9 A1 \
Actors dressed as the Beatles' from their Sergeant  Pepper album marched around the stadium公仔箱論壇2 {$ s3 D7 y$ t2 z

! B% i  c  c' o( B8 a! j公仔箱論壇  t! p: V+ y* C) ^4 M
They were joined by real Chelsea Pensioners5.39.217.769 Q1 G) j4 d9 p, K8 L

( T* Z8 W( _! c# jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 Q; Q8 j+ h1 C' e8 a% R4 K
Rowan Atkinson in his role as Mr Bean takes part in an  Opening Ceremony sketch
; \" B) F  H, i8 d5.39.217.76
' |  K/ p8 y+ B$ Z/ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# n7 ^* v1 P5 B: |  n. E' r* Z  h5.39.217.76Actresses dressed as Mary Poppins float above the  stadium, clinging onto umbrellas
8 I" S3 I, C, c# Y. XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 f7 r4 N& Q2 ~8 t( k3 L; k

1 H9 ?: b7 T/ K% f5 u公仔箱論壇Children perform on trampolines as dancers play Great  Ormond Street Children's Hospital staffTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* x8 u4 a# s( S% s; D; }( V) h
# z& F6 A, V2 S& O  r- L+ K3 ?

- P- w. W! _6 v0 i, x  VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Queen is applauded by other dignitaries after making  her arrival in the Olympic Stadium) M! O5 l# Y! S; r, X% o
公仔箱論壇3 G4 f8 W+ P6 E: T* E& s. S8 s

, K8 ?: d. N( L/ J/ T7 EThe Red Arrows aerobatic display team fly over the  Olympic Stadium at 8:12pm prior to the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic  Gamestvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 J" \+ i9 o$ w  T+ k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. \* Q5 _1 e; I+ f/ K0 @  P' w# G  l
! o) U: r/ j* r
The Red Arrows fly past as a giant clock countdowns to  the start of the Opening Ceremony公仔箱論壇& S7 l: \. q. \
  k" x0 Q* a. X$ S/ D0 v: \

# w: d: M% ~: ]6 A6 q. @) U% e+ dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Worldwide audience: More than a billion people around  the world are expected to watch the historic event TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( C$ r8 j) T) k6 N$ N9 A& H* I' A
( t  o7 a6 ~1 k

0 Q0 B- Q( _+ X% gOpening night: The organisers have promised the show  will be spectacular # g3 ~+ L+ E7 ~) j4 T' I$ ~/ G
The bell stood at one end of the stadium in  Stratford, east London, while at the opposite end a version of Glastonbury Tor -  a holy hill in south west England - was topped off with a giant oak.公仔箱論壇  d$ g  d) G2 v( V
A huge waterwheel stood parallel with the 100  metre finish line where, in just a week's time, the fastest men in the world  will race to be named Olympic champion.
2 ]4 y. N6 T' q0 C/ Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOscar winner Boyle, the man responsible for  the the remarkable transformation of the stadium where the athletics will take  place, said: "Tonight's a warm-up act for the Games.. S) z: }: ^) P/ }% u1 O
"That's one of the things you have to keep  remembering.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 a2 m  h9 b2 w( n' I
"You big it up for different reasons, and you  hear it bigged up or slammed or whatever it is and you've got to keep  remembering we're the warm-up act."5 |6 n  o- y" o3 p- F$ Q" I
As warm up acts go, it was hot.
; ^* P1 X% ~5 \, ~( o+ T# k6 @公仔箱論壇A digital 10-second countdown flashed on to  the crowd, with balloons popping on each number, and the ceremony  began.
2 N: s7 j- J# r6 i+ @, L3 z5.39.217.76
  C* j" Y) i# ^! H! V- r6 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; L( ~+ u0 q( ^Weather-beaten fans improvise as rain begins to fall on  the Olympic Stadium ahead of the Opening Ceremony
  I& _! v6 L; _; kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: Z1 B0 _/ p: H! a- M

9 X8 x! o8 Y4 g0 [3 [% ?4 Z0 ~Umbrellas appear throughout the stadium as heavy rain  falls in East London
, g8 d) t+ m/ i/ P& x& o/ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 h8 [% ~) C# G3 _
4 ?+ |4 }6 q5 W% y# aHigh in the sky: An aerial view of the stadium shows the  presence the Olympic Park in Stratford, East London
8 c0 j, }2 }; q6 u公仔箱論壇
/ H. B6 Y# I, l& i. JThe five Olympic rings, attached to  four  balloons, were released and floated up into the sky, set to reach  the  stratosphere by the end of the ceremony.5.39.217.768 N. _& J# y# ]7 a

1 u- l* _1 l- i# ?In the stadium, all was still in the idyllic  countryside setting.: S: ~* o% `. ~* r2 a6 E5 t3 O. U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% [& r( |+ l. \# i
Children played on the meadow and  sports  took place on the village green, before a single child's voice  sang out the  words to Danny Boy.
+ e: z1 A# d! Q3 R% {" e9 m) nSir Kenneth Branagh, dressed as  Isambard  Kingdom Brunel, entered the scene reciting Caliban's speech  from Shakespeare's  The Tempest as some 62,000 spectators saw Boyle's  spectacular Isles of Wonder  unveil.! z; w% P0 S- m6 O6 J; o

; {( ]$ e: O8 ]' m& f- L5.39.217.76In sharp contrast, the pounding of  the drums  began, ushering in Britain's industrial revolution as the  stadium darkened and  the atmosphere changed.
% h2 X+ f8 P% E6 }- S2 k# H公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76: J; F7 ^/ Z2 Z+ \# P; i
Pandemonium broke out, with the  peaceful  countryside torn to pieces as the age of industry sprouted from the ground, with  banging so loud the audience felt their seats vibrate.
& O; p. v3 ?8 r% B5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 m, R* l: _1 A/ s4 E
A cast of hundreds swarmed on to the  centre  of the arena as the darker, grimier, urban landscape emerged,  with giant  smoking chimneys rising up from the ground.
4 ?0 u% P* H( v4 K3 v( u5 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 m4 X% i, Y" C8 w/ e; D% ^+ w
Suddenly, everything stopped as silence  descended for a moment to remember the fallen.
3 w4 y) a1 _$ K7 H! m5.39.217.76A poppy field was revealed at one  side of  the stadium as a sense of calm prevailed while the audience  stood to remember  the dead.公仔箱論壇; K3 l' e% n. `* |- w1 l/ c( V, k
But the scene was soon swallowed up in a hive  of activity.3 i6 S! Y, ~2 z) L( P

' X: U, \7 [3 y! wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbChelsea Pensioners, suffragettes,  Jarrow  marchers and a band wearing the brightly-coloured Beatles' Sgt  Pepper's uniform  joined the parade.
) r, ]# {5 l7 Y. L5.39.217.76All the while the massive cast of drummers  danced and beat out the music in unison.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; w1 p; Y# A  _2 C, r# @; t$ I# r; ^
Four giant rings started to hover and descend  from the sky while another rose up from the ground to meet them in mid-air  before all five burst into flames.
9 V6 M/ P2 |6 \" rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! p9 B: I' @/ z& K. I% k: p
公仔箱論壇3 d0 c  s1 v; p8 t$ V- c2 @! h
As they enter the stadium, ticketholders are greeted by  England's 'Green and Pleasant Land' the starting point of Danny Boyle's Opening  Ceremony extravaganza5.39.217.766 p& H5 v; X2 f9 m
0 t  l( c: j4 b3 s

( T0 p7 \$ }  x) f- A# Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnimals, including geese take to the stage against a  backdrop of artificial clouds and a giant water wheel during the opening  ceremony. Z, h1 }5 Q( T* R" {/ b. T
公仔箱論壇' S/ h. _- I' `+ \2 T
Performers in costume gather on the field with animals  before before the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games3 i" S5 g! w& e" o% V
公仔箱論壇5 c/ U, Y! G4 u2 _9 k/ a; D: K
The darkness inside the stadium was broken by  the sound of Handel, which heralded the Queen's arrival.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 [3 i. {4 h0 O
A fanfare played and music harked back to the  Battle of Britain, while stadium spotlights strobed across the night  sky.
5 Z/ K' d0 Y0 p1 {% x# Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 }9 @5 r2 t5 i+ v: Q5 Q+ V6 o2 Z
Then the familiar sound of the James  Bond  theme blasted out, while bright lights turned the banks of  spectators in to  panels of red, white and blue.
, u, {+ Z6 m+ q  Y5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ R5 i# m  V6 Z+ @" _8 h4 f& B
After the Bond coup de theatre, prime ministers, presidents, US First Lady Michelle Obama, International  Olympic  Committee executives and spectators stood as the Queen and the  Duke of  Edinburgh accompanied IOC president Jacques Rogge into the  stadium.
' }  T0 ?' F( r( A2 ZThe Royal Navy, Army and Air Force  raised  the Union Flag, as the National Anthem rang out from Kaos, a  singing choir for  deaf and hard of hearing children.
+ Q: X7 i& N, s3 [7 \6 |2 p8 _
( R/ G/ A7 j( v3 z公仔箱論壇A vigorously upbeat tone greeted  hundreds of  dancing nurses and their young patients on 320 luminous  hospital beds in a  celebration of the National Health Service.
- z4 J. m! ^- ^0 e5.39.217.765.39.217.762 W) W/ l4 t7 S- m$ W
Staff and patients from the  world-famous  Great Ormond Street Hospital (Gosh) were given a special  cheer as the  hospital's name was spelt out by the beds.公仔箱論壇9 v6 }8 }6 N* O+ Z7 I! u0 m

+ u! g  N5 d" C0 ~6 |  }公仔箱論壇Musician Mike Oldfield played Tubular Bells  as one young girl read beneath the bedsheets in a tribute to the  world of  children's literature.公仔箱論壇/ E: t6 N0 i7 D& M+ |; ?
In a rare public appearance, Harry  Potter  author JK Rowling started the tale of JM Barrie's Peter Pan as  Boyle's "Second  to the right, and straight on 'til morning" segment got  under  way.7 p& {6 \5 B1 e
: V9 k" z) c1 o$ D* ?- P1 A9 v9 J

: N: `% p* R1 @Performers play cricket during the Opening Ceremony  pre-show) f, }: x) @( `: }4 K* @

, z) r6 W: e/ y9 J8 J8 I" }Baddies from Britain's best-loved  children's  books, including Captain Hook, Cruella de Vil and Lord  Voldemort, threatened  the stage but were quickly banished by a troupe of Mary Poppins-type characters  who descended from the skies.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* T, D; Z2 |% u* k/ \% k9 e$ B9 J
5.39.217.76, {2 ~: o* P1 m% M6 L
The giant wizard deflated and the nightmare  was over as a lullaby swept over the scene.
0 a1 q2 D" _- P- c. V  B# T; r: @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then a giant baby, nestling safely under  cover, fell asleep.. S% ]( G7 {4 y- G
5.39.217.76' F+ {, g; Z; b+ y2 I, i
The London Symphony Orchestra played a tribute to the British film industry with a performance of the Chariots of Fire  theme, the 1981 Oscar-winning film based on the Olympic story  of British  athletes Eric Liddell and Harold Abrahams.
& G1 F* M& ?# M' ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A two-up two-down house was the start of the  ceremony's love story featuring Frankie and June, a teenage girl getting ready  for a Saturday night out.公仔箱論壇0 `- E' Z( d1 ?6 y5 x8 M
9 ~' l: @* H$ \1 F
A lost phone led to their budding romance,  which was pursued through nightclubs playing music from the 1960s to  today.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ j. b& i, V; p! {- R
Some of Britain's best-loved songs,  from  Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody to Underworld's Born Slippy and Tinie  Tempah's Pass  Out, encapsulate each era.
9 ~0 z$ W4 @# B5 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" C0 n9 k- }5 R* stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 |* B8 Z1 n( |The giant Olympic Bell strikes an imposing figure at the  end of the stadium. The bell will ring during the show, marking the start of the  Games5.39.217.763 ?# t. w/ c* e

' }, n0 J0 I+ Q4 b公仔箱論壇
8 Z3 u2 K$ `' L& ^% ^+ D: ^Clouds hover overhead as the Olympic Stadium fills with  eager ticketholders 5.39.217.76( q  B& C( y. u5 m6 Z! v* ~  m
  T# z7 T% O/ d1 f% ~
公仔箱論壇9 L6 E. a1 K5 D; m
Showcase: Three young people in the crowd try out their  3D glasses at the Opening Ceremony at the Olympic Stadium
3 O+ }8 N8 |6 X. C* Z4 H# I$ ^% q
& w8 L" V: n! T8 Q  U9 F5.39.217.76All partygoers were invited back to  the  house where Tim Berners-Lee, the Briton who invented the World Wide  Web, was at  his keyboard.
6 u4 |' q0 t1 m0 r+ F$ \; [' ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The sentiment behind the opening  ceremony  appeared in giant black and white letters across the stadium  audience: "This is  for everyone."
) y' P" f6 A+ i! D0 ^# dA memorial wall on the stadium  screens was  one of the touching moments of the ceremony, showing images  of spectators'  loved ones who have passed away, including the late  fathers of Boyle and  Olympics supremo Lord Coe.
7 j+ x/ M+ G% W+ WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) y' ]2 |  ?* F3 M" H
Dancers dressed in red, representing  the  struggle between life and death, were picked out by a spotlight in  the darkness  of the stadium as the clear powerful vocals of Emeli Sande  pierced the air with  Abide With Me.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) D2 o. U8 g$ s! \9 E' v

6 M/ p( J' m/ w4 i) E  ?1 y5.39.217.76Sir Chris Hoy, Britain's flagbearer,  joined  athletes from the 204 competing Olympic nations as they smiled  and waved during  their moment in the spotlight.
+ t" }* |9 n% S3 e% q5.39.217.76# s3 h' J1 G2 T' C; x- f, Y
Representing the doves traditionally  released at the Games to signal peace, 75 cyclists, complete with white  wings,  circled the stadium before one flew away.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* I2 l! X! X, d2 [( I; w" c6 M% L

: Q3 }- a8 ?5 m2 i9 f* I& e+ c" LSheffield band Arctic Monkeys played "I Bet  You Look Good on the Dancefloor" before Lord Coe took to the stage with  Rogge.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 C7 M' I/ S1 e1 z% ?! A
After brief speeches, the Queen declared the  30th Olympiad officially open.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Z9 N2 Z, j9 N7 M$ Z+ k! d
Let the Games begin!
* s" ~0 R6 q' K5.39.217.76) b' x2 y8 _4 [& h- }5 B

- l" u- w( [* n$ Y& FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of  Cambridge take in the pre-show after arriving at the Opening Ceremony
  Y  P: _1 f4 }3 j9 \3 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76* \3 V7 m0 C" z' s* v) H

; ^: L! g8 R$ L4 oPrime Minister David Cameron and London Mayor get into  the festive spirit, while director Danny Boyle addresses the 70,000 audience members inside the stadium
6 |/ W8 Z; }& n+ S4 m0 _( h: z2 v; c' i4 k+ L( Y! R9 a9 E; t  s
5.39.217.76" M+ H5 a- \4 c2 b2 B8 l
Performers in period costume as nurses pose as they  arrive for the Opening Ceremony
' h! S1 A! B) {1 K" k: m! D5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 R( {1 F# N4 o% A

% u9 e9 z) L' T- a/ g3 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。All creatures great and small: Performers, human and  animal, get into position for the start of the Opening Ceremony

評分次數

• aa00

由農村到文化大國開幕禮展現英社會演變

本港時間今晨4時,倫敦奧運會正式開幕。歷時3小時、耗資2,700萬英鎊(3.28億港元)的開幕禮在東倫敦奧林匹克體育館舉行,儘管人人預期它不及四年前京奧那樣壯觀,但當局希望透過這場文藝表現,展現英國如何由昔日農村社會逐步發展成為今日流行文化大國的進程。儘管部份細節廣為流傳,但最後如何燃點聖火盆,保密工夫十足,最令人期待。
8 k0 G, B4 R! s7 H" l5 [5 o5.39.217.76
, ?9 C" ?9 P5 ^# Y公仔箱論壇這場全球觸目的開幕禮,由金像電影《一百萬零一夜》導演丹尼保爾( Danny Boyle)負責,官方前日發放了開幕禮表演綵排30秒片段,讓人率先窺探一下,導演如何帶領現場6萬觀眾和透過電視直播欣賞的全球40億觀眾,走一趟由莎士比亞( William Shakespeare)到「披頭四」( The Beatles)的跨世紀英國文化之旅。公仔箱論壇% X, z2 _# X5 I) w

2 @# l3 {! I, |5 T2 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。「奇幻之島」為主題表演以「奇幻之島」( Isles of Wonder)為主題,靈感來自莎士比亞名作《暴風雨》( The Tempest)。首部份展示英式幽默和田園風光,最大特色是有70隻綿羊、12匹馬、10隻雞和9隻鵝參與演出,並有一場鄉村木球賽。其間,現場豎起四支分別代表英格蘭、威爾斯、蘇格蘭和北愛爾蘭的花柱。
8 \+ p: _+ ?" l1 `8 b3 x7 Z9 K7 [
之後,英國由農村社會進入工業革命時代,表演會把大文豪狄更斯( Charles Dickens)筆下19世紀英國城市滿佈煤煙、鋼鐵廠煙囪處處的情景重現觀眾眼前。最後部份是英國二戰後發展,包括音樂和電影等流行文化的躍進。9 I  e& i2 ?1 D3 _

9 S+ ]4 l! O( J+ x6 h$ c從綵排片段中,可見有100個「天使」在會場內踏單車、有身穿睡衣扮病人的表演者在醫院床上跳彈床等,熱鬧非常。據說,英國兒童小說,如《愛麗斯夢遊仙境》、《小飛俠》等的人物,甚至《哈利波特》中的佛地魔都有份。% [' i* `( V+ @4 h, g/ R! j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; R  ~7 `  z. `) O) Z+ B# y' a
至於有份參與的名人,據知丹尼爾基格( Daniel Craig)將以電影人物英國特工007占士邦身份,乘軍方直升機進場;而前「披頭四」成員保羅麥卡尼( Paul McCartney)都會表演。
0 m- o, k) K9 y" ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 k% G! m$ l! M
至於由誰傳遞最後一棒聖火、燃點聖火盆,倫敦奧組委一直保持神秘。有博彩公司認為,由1984-2000年連續五屆贏得奧運划艇金牌的史提夫.雷德格雷夫( Steve Redgrave)呼聲最高,其他熱門人選,包括首位在四分鐘內跑完一哩的班尼斯特( Roger Bannister)、兩屆奧運男子10項全能金牌得主湯普森( Daley Thompson)、足球明星碧咸( David Beckham)等。5.39.217.76$ B& X8 \1 o. k7 f5 D4 G# V

3 C7 H0 U/ f+ d' f( ]+ p點聖火盆開幕禮最驚喜至於燃點聖火盆方法,將會全個開幕禮中最令人驚喜的部份。由於現場未發現聖火盆,意味很可能不會用傳統方法點聖火盆,到底是由人燃點還是用光燃點,將在今晨儀式中分曉。

不設劃位80元首入場爭位坐

今次倫奧開幕禮會有6萬人入場觀看,當中包括80名國家元首親身見證這場體壇盛事,但基於保安理由,這批領導人一律要坐官方提供的巴士到場館,而場館座位更是先到先得,隨時出現爭位坐的尷尬情況。
2 [% A1 U- S$ X) e& E9 x* W5.39.217.76
2 d7 }( o  a1 p# D公仔箱論壇英國外交部日前表示,倫奧開幕禮會有破紀錄120名外國領袖出席,但截至前日(周四)落實赴會的只有約80人,人數跟上屆京奧開幕式相若,當中包括美國第一夫人米歇爾、俄羅斯總理梅德韋杰夫、土耳其總理埃爾多安( Recep Tayyip Erdogan)、法國總理艾羅( Jean-Marc Ayrault)、巴西總統羅塞夫( Dilma Rousseff)及瑞典皇室成員等。
: h9 N0 I1 T% ]
+ |' A5 V( X. [7 ?# Y; c: x2 n' KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。開幕禮前各國領袖會各自乘車到白金漢宮,出席英女皇所設的宴會,但基於保安理由和奧運傳統,宴會後他們不能分開離去,要在白金漢宮外集合,一起坐官方提供的巴士前往開幕禮會場,有專人會記錄誰人在車上,「以確保沒人留在白金漢宮廁所」,而保鑣會乘坐其他巴士尾隨。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" Q0 W4 [( y6 y, x1 O7 q

) L: y! G0 p- S% Y' C, s+ b公仔箱論壇但主辦當局並沒在會場劃定座位,採取先到先得方式,這班貴賓入場時可能要鬥快爭靚位,甚至出現不咬弦的領袖坐在一起的尷尬場面。開幕禮結束後,各領袖會坐巴士到一個秘密地點,轉乘豪華房車回酒店。

威廉哈里見證華裔義工傳聖火

倫奧聖火經過10周傳送後,近1.3萬公里的傳送活動進入尾聲,威廉王子伉儷和哈里王子前天(周四)齊齊穿上英國國家隊戰衣,在白金漢宮門前,見證華裔火炬手李偉明( Wai-ming Lee)將聖火傳遞到另一名火炬手中。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( _7 H" X5 l3 @6 n6 R6 n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% _* a' L" b7 d" C2 |8 {
威廉等皇室成員,在約40名被視為英國國家隊未來新星的運動員陪同下,見證火炬傳送。38歲的李偉明是哈里支持的全球救難組織 MapAction的義工,曾到印尼海嘯和巴基斯坦水災災區救援。他小心翼翼將聖火傳遞給56歲的登山救難義工赫爾斯( John Hulse),現場一片歡樂氣氛。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 d2 r' V% ]0 `+ D4 r& h
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ z# Y  a' b5 G: Q1 d8 F4 R, d
6萬人夾道迎聖火聖火之後抵達海德公園,大批巿民夾道迎接聖火,公園在奧運前夕舉行大型音樂會,現場氣氛高漲,估計有多達6萬人參與。
奧委高招   奧运精神之一 提倡平等 互相尊重  奧组委不能大细超编排位置給國各领導人 这办法不失为避免給人批評的好方了去 非洲穷國可和西方大國一同排排坐

評分次數

• aa00

眾人合力點燃聖火 倫敦奧運啟動
6 k5 e* z7 s  y) L9 S! w6 _公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76% D7 A6 ^/ ?# B2 p: V9 z
公仔箱論壇+ s* u0 e3 r& h% e, I: j/ K* C* D
▲倫敦奧運會聖火點燃,天空亮起繽紛焰火,把慶典推向高潮。
/ M# P7 J0 p% F% K% |! ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 n" E; A2 k. i- G- utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2012年倫敦夏季奧運會經過別開生面、充滿創意的慶典後正式開始。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 \3 i4 d4 W1 ]- N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 n- z6 E9 [8 \0 s0 K6 ?9 C! |
「奇妙的英倫三島」表演、運動員入場、英女王宣佈奧運開始和其他各項正式議程之後,被稱為「保守最嚴的秘密」的慶典節目把儀式推向高潮。5.39.217.76* @+ T) n$ k( d1 `1 @- `

, R0 u0 }3 a% m! ~; [' ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb前英格蘭足球隊長貝克漢姆乘快艇把奧運聖火火炬送抵會場,英國奧運代表團團長接棒,再由一組年輕運動員接過火種,共同點燃奧運聖火。
$ x5 @6 f* }" o) A& w. K! b4 B" @) b$ l! qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 b. f- x% a( P3 Q, L; u) b巨型火柴棒似的火種緩緩升向空中,聚成奧運「火柱」,天空隨即亮起繽紛焰火。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( H( s+ m, S1 [$ y! C1 g

0 r) H" i5 t! V2 G亮相公仔箱論壇" K9 c7 k! @- K+ H: H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ U( U/ A5 s, |; H
在開幕式表演「奇妙的英倫三島」結束後,包括無國籍運動員在內的各國運動員分為205支隊伍入場。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, M: L2 }0 ?# W% n' a- n, Y, m

2 C, y7 `- H. q  Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb之後,倫敦奧運會組委會主席科勛爵發表講話,稱倫敦在歷史上成功舉辦兩屆奧運會後,也會成功舉辦這屆奧運,並造福後人。
: t, G0 y7 C6 L* U( l; x
5 m3 U5 z$ W& U7 q8 w7 p國際奧委會主席羅格講話,感謝各方對倫敦奧運的支持,祝願運動員們發揮奧運精神,享受這屆奧運時刻,並希望這屆奧運能留下持久的積極影響。
9 B3 o/ ?* T4 o: r5 \* QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 g: L1 e! ^) A2 _
英國女王伊麗莎白二世正式宣佈奧運會開幕,奏 《奧林匹克聖歌》。
* u1 w" w' p3 {" H- C
: g/ {# Q6 I0 p' e8 u5.39.217.76點火
/ f+ m  |( z% C; L0 G$ U$ m# e0 j& L6 ^) f" n: T
包括聯合國秘書長潘基文在內的八人將奧林匹克旗幟送入會場,之後在現場升起奧林匹克旗幟。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, C. S4 d- y# Q
% J: B/ q  p7 y4 `" }8 T
在開幕式現場的BBC英倫網記者高毅發微博說,拳王阿里成為第9位奧林匹克旗幟的護衛者,讓人想起16年前亞特蘭大他用顫抖的手點燃火炬,感動上億人。帕金森氏症沒有阻止他來倫敦再次感動上億人。1 z, B# {2 q; W8 T
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# B! H# q# a8 |! t, n- `
在奧林匹克火炬接力最後一站,英國著名運動員、五次奧運賽艇金牌得主斯蒂文·雷德格雷夫爵士持火炬跑進運動場,一批無名年青運動員接過火炬,沿跑道繞場一週,共同點燃奧林匹克聖火。
( y4 X# ^2 |% a- v6 v
) G' @% R3 `" g, c  J8 a2 J被點燃的數十個火炬聚在一起,成為一個倫敦奧運的大火炬。公仔箱論壇0 Z9 f) S$ v1 T0 T; v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 T  y* N9 z8 M) W3 j6 P
披頭士樂隊的成員麥卡特尼爵士和數萬人合唱經典歌曲《Hey Jude》歌聲把開幕式推向又一高潮。
# L$ m$ L. B" o. g" _' ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 E: M/ K1 K; S  x, p& a* o公仔箱論壇出席開幕式的包括東道主英國女王、首相卡梅倫、俄國總理梅德韋傑夫、聯合國秘書長潘基文、美國第一夫人米歇爾·奧巴馬等國家元首或政府首腦、國際組織領導人及各國政府代表、嘉賓,他們和倫敦奧林匹克主會場裡的近8萬名觀眾一起觀看開幕式。公仔箱論壇: L: e- X  x$ J2 l. O7 p7 O
, b+ r1 k: h& h6 ?: Z, h5 m2 b
中國國務委員戴秉國代表中國政府參加倫敦奧運會開幕式。
) }- ~" h/ {- |* Y9 S: j) o

評分次數

• aa00

刚看完整个开幕式  、当然不能與京奧相比 但充滿英國人的传统文化 工業革命的开始巳充滿英國人那种偭懷昔日大英帝國的強盛  時至今日大英的文化也影响全球 流行樂曲 007的精英 Mr. bean的英式自嘲與幽默 也貫穿整個开幕式 最有意義是燃點聖火 由七位年轻人一起點燃– 再燃起 點點圣火 最后一齐匯集成熊熊圣火  攸貨了

評分次數

• aa00

本帖最後由 hamtu5168 於 2012-7-28 02:05 PM 編輯
9 F7 _- z" _$ h5.39.217.76; x. i/ F1 r' x) |- w# W
奧運開幕式前英國女王設宴 款待外國首腦
6 c+ {' ]: ^2 H8 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 G' `& B1 e/ y. P  N% E/ P公仔箱論壇 5.39.217.76- X: w, {/ N6 ^
2012年7月27日,英國女王在白金漢宮設下香檳酒會,款待來觀看開幕式的95位外國首腦及配偶。圖為英國女王正在與美國第一夫人米歇爾交談。(DOMINIC LIPINSKI/AFP)
2 v9 _1 C# T$ o% [5 I. j5.39.217.764 p0 R  W; x* H1 \
【大紀元2012年07月28日訊】(大紀元記者馬千里英國報導)7月27日倫敦奧運開幕式前幾個小時,英國女王在白金漢宮設下香檳酒會,款待來觀看開幕式的95位外國首腦及配偶。英國王室19名成員在女王夫婦的帶領下,歡迎各國來賓。王室年輕一代再次成為其中的亮點。
6 B" E1 ~% z$ l4 }# X9 v
/ s; V  b; t( C8 a! U9 w% e( g女王一共邀請了超過190名貴賓,包括95為國家或者政府元首以及他們的配偶,從蒙古到那太平洋的馬紹爾群島。首先抵達的是斐濟總統。
% @) |& j0 u" p, Z# B4 p& I8 O公仔箱論壇
; m  b# M4 p) `+ ]" e6 y7 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb客人陸續抵達後,女王駕到,並且發表了簡短的演說,表示對客人的歡迎同時稱讚英國的「公平競爭和風趣感」。女王說:「作為前來參加奧運會的許多國家的領袖,你來自全世界,來見證這次全球的體育慶典。我希望你會喜歡在英國的這段時間,我敢肯定,你、貴國的運動員和來訪的觀眾會得到熱情的歡迎。這將是倫敦舉辦的第三次奧運會,我的曾祖父為1908年在白城(White City)舉辦的奧運會開幕,我父親為1948年在溫布利體育場的奧運會開幕,今天傍晚,我將會很榮幸的在倫敦東部的斯特拉德福德宣佈2012倫敦奧運會開幕。對於我來說,和睦相處的精神是奧運理念中最重要的部份,英國人對於保留這種精神發揮了重要作用,可以對此感到非常自豪。奧運會的許多體育項目從歷史上都源自我國,作為一個民族,我們對於體育、公平競爭的傳統以及善意的風趣感擁有持久的熱情。」
$ j* j, ^+ l, n9 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ V0 A6 c, e6 L* V0 v+ ^
女王還對支持奧運的英國以及全世界的組織者、志願者表示感謝。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 y2 |: [5 [1 m0 L" B. h( k

7 ?  S8 C" s% G- ^  \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。演說結束後,女王走進人群與到訪的客人握手,但是不幸的是,女王在巴西總統握手的時候,不慎把自己的眼鏡盒弄掉了,這種事情幾乎從未發生過。兩人都俯下身去揀,後來女王把眼鏡盒放進手提包裡。
1 d$ M1 a2 ^( t5 a- V4 J3 }: |0 m: Q: r$ C( v0 r! Y
王妃凱特在當天身穿一件冰藍色的連衣裙,出自蘇格蘭設計師凱恩(Christopher Kane)之手。凱特熱情地歡迎了美國第一夫人蜜雪兒奧巴馬,蜜雪兒這次是美國奧運代表隊的領隊。她們兩人在一年前奧巴馬夫婦訪問英國的時候曾經見過面。
) W9 ^3 }; M8 T1 s5.39.217.76% O- N  n9 s% Q7 B  B

* D# T) J: Y8 y  `5.39.217.76
% |0 {! i6 L& E6 S5.39.217.76凱特熱情歡迎美國第一夫人蜜雪兒(DOMINIC LIPINSKI/ AFP)5.39.217.76+ \8 \% a  N  ]- _

0 w1 ^! x- S% m3 Y( Q公仔箱論壇摩納哥的阿爾伯特親王夫婦也前來觀看奧運會。王妃夏琳曾經在2000年奧運會代表南非參加游泳比賽。 5.39.217.76$ [0 {" `2 ?2 m! c2 |

5 o; \9 A# a) }7 {0 E+ q) rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西班牙的索菲亞王后則姍姍來遲,晚了幾乎20分鐘,錯過了女王的歡迎演說。她的助手表示,這不是故意怠慢英國女王。但是今年女王鑽禧慶的時候,她在最後時刻表示由於兩國之間的領土爭端,她不會參加英國女王舉行的宴會。 5.39.217.767 |  V+ p5 h  w5 _. e
5.39.217.760 H) B6 E% h! i9 z( g' @# \
英國首相卡梅倫夫婦、副首相 克萊格夫婦、外交大臣黑格夫婦以及文化大臣亨特也都參加了香檳酒會。聯合國秘書長潘基文、國際奧會會主席榮格也在場。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( R. [- H1 ^. m' [* u' H2 X  g! y
/ l7 V! @$ W6 j" m& }+ Q
女王提供的冷食是各種夾餡的小麵包,包括鵪鶉蛋、熏鴨肉和熏鮭魚肉,熱食是小蔬菜餡餅,還提供了裹了巧克力的櫻桃、蜂蜜果仁糖等甜品。提供的酒是英格蘭產的汽酒和一種南非產的白葡萄酒。
( D7 ?  H0 G1 F  d9 I/ X1 r- B5.39.217.76
6 V  l- _/ J8 d3 I9 k! h3 q9 v/ A香檳酒會在7點準時結束,然後客人們乘坐黑色的豪華汽車離開王宮,駛往體育場。
/ G# O2 `* l3 t5 C1 b0 L5.39.217.76
: X% w4 u- C0 u- u8 E1 _責任編輯:周成

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
Licence to thrill! London welcomes the world with spectacular three-hour Olympic Opening Ceremony celebrating Great Britain
- T" t( B$ e8 ]公仔箱論壇5.39.217.766 D" B  y+ J5 D
Good evening, Mr Bond. Welcome, world. The Olympic Games arrived in London on Friday night with peals of bells, tableaux of drama and paroxysms of cheers that split the black velvet sky. ! x" q. j) o8 A. x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 P+ M" `5 u. I: }* i. i6 H$ X
And with those four words of introduction from The Queen to Daniel Craig’s 007 in a scene recorded in Buckingham Palace, corgis in attendance.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* [5 Z3 q) m* t/ v$ V* _: Z
5 s6 J- c5 ?# _0 m2 F
The artistry could do nothing but lift the spirits and set the tone for 16 days of magical competition across 26 sports. Yet for all the creative flair to be marvelled at, the vision of Britain sent out from here across the world at times bordered on left-wing propaganda.' y+ g+ P: S# r( q; w" m% j5 w

2 q! e! J7 E5 Z/ E% K公仔箱論壇Danny Boyle, the opening ceremony’s ringmaster, has a creative mind of manic genius. He also has a history of gritty films and grim themes. For all his Oscars and Baftas, the Slumdog Millionaire director was a risky appointment for this seminal event.
公仔箱論壇; B- M- V  S) @
公仔箱論壇2 R! Q) X: j8 i

7 U* z- |3 j( H3 S7 n* Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLighting up the world: The Olympic Games were opened in the most spectacular of fashion with a three-hour show celebrating all that is great about Britain and its past 公仔箱論壇6 Q6 [5 g9 {" a" n! \& I

( Y' _7 V" m) L. S- ~4 g: T4 b
6 S  U& J9 i- |( r/ e6 r5.39.217.76And they're off: At 20:12 the Red Arrows flew over the Olympic Stadium as excitement reached fever pitch ahead of what proved to be a remarkable show ! k/ W6 \, p" r+ w: q
# N9 h  O% K. P: |% R

- v: e& U9 z. j8 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Once the Jarrow marchers and the rolling kaleidoscopic scenery had delivered their brilliant tapestry, it was the athletes’ turn to parade in. All 204 nations, predominantly in alphabetical order, though with Britain as hosts last into the stadium. : W: r# w9 B6 v0 X5 v" t$ O+ D

$ M3 u* \1 `) y% n* f公仔箱論壇
) s! m  L/ }6 Q( f; y公仔箱論壇Ringing in the Games: Tour de France champion Bradley Wiggins started proceedings inside the stadium 7 B2 I  D9 g: Y/ Y

9 f+ F) \5 N4 {0 F) LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- n, t5 Z+ r/ H- W. p
Tour de France champion Bradley Wiggins opens the Olympic Opening Ceremony by ringing a giant bell
; }, u3 u3 Y2 b( s  {( g( ~$ t
- c& L! [: V  |5 A( r. _公仔箱論壇
$ u' f  s  l& ^! K6 {, ^% zThe cycling ace worse a replica of his famous Tour de France yellow jersey as he was introduced to the 70,000 strong crowd in the Olympic Stadium
4 T" Z6 C# B) b0 N& U, R) N
6 E8 U- @+ |/ y0 d
4 w: i2 s9 L: d2 t9 ]# w; l2 @From there, it was on to centre stage where rural Britain was celebrated with a nod to a pre-industrial time
3 _0 t5 N, L% {- Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# b; T) F: K1 y0 U7 X
1 Y7 p; _, v9 O# Y. z: u) U5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. T0 n2 t" l1 M5 y& f2 d3 E( [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. G( @% p! ~' u+ u! v; a

) r% X7 y5 X1 z/ C& n
. P( F6 }4 |: L  ?$ v# q1 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Moving forward: From the green, green, grass sprung chimneys to symbolise the industrial revolution
0 w! I) M7 S2 B5 \) S$ F
$ O) s- F4 j% l* i" }3 K公仔箱論壇 : z4 k3 s1 C5 i. a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 T# w* R8 Q; e$ u
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 G6 I& ?! I# n/ ^
0 J- W& t, }2 B& H; }9 l2 j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! D6 N6 W- Y$ \. h9 u* U* h9 _! A
Giant smoke stacks appeared out of the centre of the stadium, as the Green and Pleasant Land was replaced with a stark industrial landscape
/ i- v: r7 z3 x, B7 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇) u3 T7 b: S" t9 P! N! N/ D

7 G4 n+ I* a3 t+ c" [. D! [. I& Y% V& P5.39.217.76As the revolution whirred on, the fire that drove it came together in the sky and on the ground. The result was a spectacular Olympic ring formation公仔箱論壇; O, h( D$ U7 c0 \- ^: w
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 K2 {2 r& m8 W! X. s
% |, B3 M  D# ?! I# Z9 t, J3 h% F
Actors dressed as the Beatles' from their Sergeant Pepper album marched around the stadium
5 B& m* u% S3 d! J2 F1 ?/ a公仔箱論壇/ ^" O1 v) Q1 K' q4 g1 o
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ J0 E# v/ R: o2 E3 b" a3 j
They were joined by real Chelsea Pensioners
3 y9 H* s3 B2 V5 ?: G3 j6 q# L& x& W5.39.217.76' G' M0 J! F- d
$ R7 ?( j. _& n2 R4 [7 e! s. l

2 Q6 x2 g+ F: o- l. e3 f+ Z
% W3 Z$ K+ S1 w- ?5 F公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇0 C3 ]6 X( Y# w2 G' ]; S: W  r
, m' y0 G  L( B+ S- j4 r

# _! m  q7 K. C: u9 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 i: p' H$ k* F6 h: P1 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 ^  H% _7 d2 p3 I1 x$ a* j! fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. G+ M' `* X, @1 P5 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBritish ceremony: God Saave The Queen was sang by the Kaos Signing Choir for Deaf and Hearing Children
1 k+ I" i- j: _) O公仔箱論壇0 \* Q  @( H1 |4 B& B- @
公仔箱論壇+ T1 u+ A4 i! I# s+ j7 T3 {
Singing out: The pyjama-clad choir ranged from young children to teenagers tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ [! f+ S" {: q- g

) m9 C% o: p/ e4 ~% T: xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) B. U, M8 m; q
Past bedtime: Artists perform on beds during the Opening Ceremony
+ l% p4 s6 ^1 m* w0 g公仔箱論壇5.39.217.760 A7 V& q% T( {" P/ E, d) G2 N
5.39.217.76: g- p: B3 G+ z3 Z
Read between the lines: Children played a prominent role, first through literary characters and then with Great Ormond Street Hospital and the NHS
; _/ ]' \/ a" k7 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' I/ l8 ]! }2 Y/ b8 P  P. jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ J5 b- x! M! Y Actresses dressed as Mary Poppins float above the stadium, clinging onto umbrellas
0 c! N# S9 R' k5.39.217.76; s, r2 T) V5 y3 r

2 M# _0 H3 r2 v7 b* W0 S5 N5.39.217.76
7 d. [. V$ F2 e0 M) p. ] + S, E- B# s$ ^9 m6 x0 n

6 y! h6 i5 W6 a3 ~4 S+ R, Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 k7 x# Y! E1 A4 ~
) i' i" F1 p% U8 ~2 I$ B* H9 q9 q/ ^
Children perform on trampolines as dancers play Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital staff
/ Q0 N6 r( A; N" c% q+ j/ T5.39.217.76
9 i4 S" g$ W! o tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 w* L. O1 v7 L/ {& N5 n, X4 z' T7 N
The name's Majesty, Her Majesty: Queen 'drops in' to Olympic Stadium by parachute accompanied by James Bond (just WHO managed to persuade her to do that?)公仔箱論壇- y) }0 k3 @" i! W9 ~' O! ^
' r$ J& A- n" }+ \  Z$ c0 W  P1 J

! ~) B1 f* u3 k# ^/ v% `6 mThe Queen greets 007 at Buckingham Palace with the words 'Good Evening, Mr Bond' in the film sequence leading up to her parachute'jump'
8 P7 K# P5 \8 I$ b3 o5.39.217.76
3 ~) O) R- H0 x" |9 J8 ^, b; R
- h4 T% |1 l; V; ~  x% L8 Q2 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hello Mr Bond: The comedy sketch involving The Queen and Daniel Craig proved to be a big hit
0 S0 g. W" j8 l/ l) h# mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" G/ \% z# z# L9 S0 I* d8 D( S0 ~8 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* h0 E5 a4 s0 G1 h% ]
The Royal corgis had a starring role in the film sequence leading up to the helicopter jump5.39.217.76; P+ P! c4 p8 X% Y" H$ q2 c( i% o
) \6 @- C! l& ^! ^3 z6 T+ W

2 w0 U' s+ ]9 Z. e. d# V& Y5.39.217.76James Bond actor Daniel Craig and the Queen in the helicopter 2 d2 S( {* o, J3 [
5.39.217.76- j$ B4 J0 d4 n, y+ Z6 v

7 S# {8 Y' Z, N* e2 [3 T9 C5.39.217.76In a pre-filmed sketch, Daniel Craig, in character as James Bond, prepares to leap with the Queen
* F& C9 b9 D$ R0 G) i  I- T! M5 F, L公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ~6 c, E' x6 }* R2 G9 z9 L$ U: v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 z- _* J2 V- @* D. i* h
What an entrance: Her Majesty Elizabeth II (definitely not an actress) parachuted in to the stadium with James Bond ' c  _- `& c+ \' ?8 l- F

1 F8 @* h, B/ f( Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 l0 \3 s7 q0 u/ dAn actor portraying the Queen tumbles out of a helicopter high above the Olympic StadiumTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ o. {( f: n/ D7 H7 C* S& l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" ~( n7 G: s! p3 j& a$ D8 O
2 i9 u" X6 p, l! D* d% R1 a6 z7 m
Her parachute - a British flag - opens out as she floats to the ground, where the REAL Queen emerges look disheveled
& {$ t5 {- Z- c3 S2 o2 z- Y2 ]! J公仔箱論壇$ j9 ?5 P2 i5 l7 ?% W0 x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( L; ]% I: }& i& H
The helicopter hovered over the Olympic Stadium, before the Queen jumped out, pulling the rip cord on a Union Flag parachute tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: B" E1 l; `1 D

3 M4 k4 G( n6 I1 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; |$ r+ \: U* K: {* b" E% [& G+ ~公仔箱論壇The helicopter hovered over the Olympic Stadium, before the Queen jumped out, pulling the rip cord on a Union Flag parachute) n* l9 G6 w' \  ?- }; W

/ h9 d- j+ h" Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 {0 t0 r$ b  q( Q
As the parachutist touched down, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh made their way into the stadium
: j* R: J3 K7 r5.39.217.76
. j% s% V  i" \. [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! c6 M) z& I, W$ aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She joined IOC President Jacques Rogge, other members of the Royal family and senior politicians in the Royal Box$ l9 m6 ]) H; F4 D9 q" R

# j3 {. q+ p3 D+ W公仔箱論壇/ ]& g( D# j1 o: \
The Queen's expression was businesslike as she took her place in the Royal Box - all part of the act 5.39.217.762 x' A- ?# _8 y+ h& o* r
5.39.217.76, e  F. T7 N6 K6 r  Z9 q# L0 Z$ a

" U2 M! E! b; b0 B- T: f. M5 _5.39.217.76The Queen arrives in the Royal Box at the Olympic Stadium alongside IOC President Jacques Rogge (left)5.39.217.763 p7 K# }0 G6 G; i
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: {0 A6 \) T3 j  `5 R# O: s
2 q' |( X3 D5 t+ Y( P  Y
The Queen is greeted by Princess Anne (right) and David Cameron after her spectacular entrance into the Olympic Stadium
; {7 w( ?' I! x4 M; X/ v公仔箱論壇   w0 y& X8 h6 S  M

; t7 X( ~( m* G- i0 k2 |& z4 E公仔箱論壇Honoured: The great of Great Britain was then given its moment, with remembrance of those who lost their lives in conflict tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 k+ W& V" ]1 m

* Y1 V8 w  s- vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& T+ V! s& Y4 Q' @! k$ S
Looking bored: The London Symphony Orchestra played Chariots of Fire as Mr Bean - actor Rowan Atkinson - took to a keyboard TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. T6 d& K" @; s/ w

- [0 P' C, p' Z2 J$ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 q" d4 z, ?1 l# F4 u- |) c9 M
The Bean way: Half-way through the performance Mr Bean took out his phone and then proceeded to sneeze, while playing one key repetitively
  s) d) M. F, f& m1 d, z8 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 u  M1 O" r( \. C$ ]$ K6 V

. k8 p/ n% }. L2 Y2 {; d( l: lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Sing up for Britain: A mega mix of each musical era rang out as performers paid homage to the digital revolution of the last three decades
) O" N& M- J. A3 F" m$ r' p公仔箱論壇- z1 o( j1 H! w; E0 G1 l5 T4 ]

7 `, t* T4 L0 U/ C, K. a) T4 W% c
" `( J' D$ w- G  U5.39.217.76 3 Q$ b3 U8 [' w  }. W
! g1 C! D; C7 X) n

; R/ w, G. l4 D; c  T5.39.217.76
# l7 p* Q9 d/ p( W' M0 e8 r* w
+ K! i8 D* p) w公仔箱論壇National treasure: UK Grime MC Dizzee Rascal took to the stage singing 'Bonkers'
) P% A8 C2 c4 u: }& J5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇4 m5 b% q; x# v) \5 ]9 T2 c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 Y0 V: D7 l( X0 n# {$ ]) N
Dancing shoes: The Arctic Monkeys played one of their early hits I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor
( k  \$ p' M1 p% ^# {公仔箱論壇# D$ u" R) ]9 `& G% t
5.39.217.76' Y! m5 Q" w1 Q# \* n8 N% l% i
The group performed The Beatles song Come Together as bikers with wings cycled around the stadium
7 g5 J: i( t) s$ c公仔箱論壇
! V) z5 y% i5 K9 d1 d" b; O4 n
  r5 h: w' c8 o5.39.217.76As the band performed fireworks shot up around the stadium
+ ^! P2 q; `) L& e公仔箱論壇5.39.217.764 p/ K! d+ G- K& ]8 U6 `1 ^5 ^/ q: t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 g+ C% B2 P2 u; g& R6 L/ @9 k
A spectacular firework display marked the band Arctic Monkey's performance公仔箱論壇( d6 H9 R7 H  r. j( A
# }. m* @+ m7 O2 j2 n
公仔箱論壇' b  h' l% n' T9 g9 l% |
Spectacular: The English indie rock band who became a group in 2002 performed towards the end of the evening
+ d& @6 r; R  t& d% V% `! O* W9 g2 Z

9 z- k5 T. c+ o. _& H8 b3 V, _5.39.217.76Stand out: Bright neon colours on the dancers' costumes made an effective scene
. V8 e9 P. y  I2 x+ TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇+ z1 K9 H$ `. m' h2 q
: z3 m8 w. K: ^  S5 \
Dancing feet: A montage of songs were played as brightly-coloured dancers took to the stage TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% R5 a9 T) b0 A7 U  x

) V1 ^; P1 u! a4 U  UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. s) o) ]# R% o Singing to millions: Emeli Sande sang the hymn Abide With Me - it was written by Henry Fancis Lyte in 18475.39.217.76+ }7 R7 N6 S2 Y. ^' A
公仔箱論壇# t5 @6 [3 |- @+ h3 x0 m2 u
公仔箱論壇6 v1 _) k6 G) U0 [2 O
Performers pay silent tribute to war dead and the victims of the 7/7 terrorist attacks5.39.217.76( ]/ D$ w$ w0 q6 P1 T; q2 @- M

! N- L# i& U' b9 a& L- U' C7 m% aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- G( d8 i+ X& Z: W5 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Forged in steel mills in the centre of the stadium, the Olympic Rings rise above the crowd公仔箱論壇0 J0 w$ {9 w9 J
公仔箱論壇) W. i, a) y9 R* g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 X  C* B; m- s* c6 [' o
The Olympic rings are illuminated with pyrotechnics as they are raised above the stadium during the Opening Ceremony
+ ^! `/ T: f" }, v5 {+ U) ~/ r' c- V7 L" @6 [* H
) Q% l+ d; g) X. Z
The Olympic rings are illuminated with pyrotechnics as they are raised above the stadium during the Opening Ceremony
0 ]2 a3 W  Z  X* w. Z7 i' Z
7 a9 p0 H" O3 ~0 Z' V9 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) [+ U3 ~4 n4 d" i& \$ \) NFlying the flag: More than an hour of the ceremony showcased all 204 nations and the 10,500-odd athletes competing over then next two weeks
( ]' K8 G  g8 r8 `7 `  E: ]  E* u5 L公仔箱論壇
* G; R/ \# t9 Y$ o. h
7 H6 p: ~; y! [  Z- f# k, i' XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; O% z# S  N" R6 M

E  w  J1 t6 s# sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 N  @' U7 w, l& W7 D" r4 d5 k% m

/ I: T0 J, W* P# Q# F) K1 q- kMoment of glory: Sir Chris Hoy acts as flag bearer leading the Great Britain team
& m5 i; s" O2 f/ I& H$ C5.39.217.76 5.39.217.76( ?! d" O  O2 |/ F6 s8 f7 |+ G& u
# F# F8 F7 [; }# l1 }; A5 S9 v
A stunning array of fireworks descended as Team GB completed their tour around the stadium5.39.217.76  A, T! N; c1 ]' n/ N! _

2 v! _( L4 d1 N5 L6 P& ~( A Rousing: Sebastian Coe made a speech4 D! M& U/ y- V/ c8 M

_8 m/ V+ I& V! E公仔箱論壇 The Queen declared the Games open
3 h7 E: d; U; \' E1 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76- W( s3 _: t* l% E+ G
Special guest: Muhammad Ali featured
1 V# ^, y8 g8 q; n9 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 # }) R( D- Q" b; C" @
公仔箱論壇/ Y# {4 @- ~& S9 {7 B: r5 E' C
Legend: Muhammad Ali was a gold medalist 52 years ago in the heavyweight boxing division at the Summer Olympic games. Today he made another memorable appearance during spectacular opening ceremony TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  S4 ]: A& j* X9 q5 y  z2 ~% j

H- L9 l& ~' U/ L. x* q* W3 M' z: B6 M5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 }% [3 k) c" U5 R$ E
The VIP group included Doreen Lawrence, Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary general and Ethiopian athletics veteran Haile Gebrselassietvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 Y! W) q$ ^9 n! }
$ z+ c2 f0 w3 s2 F# `' U' q" l
, U2 _* ?( L. H# ?

5 M; }2 n+ [! k* |% m7 }. CDavid Beckham ferries the Olympic torch along the Thames via speedboat... but he has a little help from some friends
7 J+ Z& t% ?4 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- Z! _" |8 s5 R0 g$ Z! w( b0 B5.39.217.76He's often seen cruising the streets of California on his beloved motorcycle but it seems that David Beckham's not so confident when it comes to driving speedboats.
- F" Q/ ^; B* o3 U: Z  jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 B( Q  Y- {6 K1 M公仔箱論壇The global superstar mesmerised the watching world when his long anticipated role in the London 2012 Olympic Games was finally revealed.
3 L* c$ b. y6 @1 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 k' }3 e! G9 G& `
The 37-year-old was charged with driving the Olympic Torch via a speedboat down the River Thames, but it was down to some clever camera work that he accomplished the feat.

. u" y/ r7 K7 t; i
4 t( k7 I/ P" c7 \
$ M4 d6 Y7 U4 ~' a6 I9 w9 z公仔箱論壇Easy rider: David Beckham appeared to be driving a speedboat down the River Thames carrying the Olympic Torch
1 e0 g' X7 f0 ]6 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( b# ~* r- A$ W. M/ ~8 `' Z

% p4 a! E, u% \$ K( N0 ]公仔箱論壇The real deal: A man can be seen helping David steer the speedboat down the river with one hand on the steering wheel
& U4 d5 ~+ }" ^& y9 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' H7 u/ @0 P6 j) ]

4 I' }" Q" p& \3 O9 e6 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe right shot: Viewers at home saw David Beckham driving the speedboat but he was actually not alone in controlling it tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) X7 b6 e6 z8 V" K
5.39.217.76, Y% U! r0 O- N- F$ _1 ^
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; Y. J4 a( g6 ^" B$ h0 T9 p5 I# o
Illuminating: Tower Bridge was highlighted by a dramatic fireworks show as the speedboat passed under it
4 v. g& q) e1 K/ tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇$ n! e5 e" q: l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* B, l  o& O! l2 c5 [1 n9 A/ h
In control: The LA Galaxy footballer took the experience in his stride and smiled throughout
- j1 D' H0 B9 F3 X4 h6 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; l$ |/ V" O6 A& T$ T% T$ p
/ B( J8 ]' ?! ^0 w- i/ V" b- J
Power mover: Beckham's speedboat was dwarfed by the sheer size of the HMS Belfast5.39.217.76/ }! ]/ t6 F. L0 Q0 d9 j* `

/ M4 D& F3 g& d/ `' O6 e+ \5.39.217.76, R0 Y5 T. c* I5 ?5 R
Not alone: Beckham was joined on the boat by Jade Bailey, Arsenal and England Under 17 ladies footballer player
/ t5 v) e: y1 N- @* ~) t) ?! p/ A5.39.217.76: |; K! |$ D5 [* ]; P2 r) Q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' a1 h5 R: N: l. q9 [6 Y
Still smiling: The father-of-four looked chuffed as he took in the fantastic view from the speedboat 公仔箱論壇5 Y. S& R+ K& p2 `( L
公仔箱論壇* G8 b. D8 H+ g) P' ^' a* z5 b

% u+ e! H+ z, R2 Y: J$ h. \4 A' i0 O5.39.217.76Coming alive: Tower Bridge was the main attraction as Beckham rode along the River Thames
4 R! k% k( [2 p5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 c1 v" R) E) j7 Q( X

0 Q7 Y2 C% r4 g# D5 i& q5.39.217.76Flaming brilliant: David Beckham handed the torch to Steve Redgrave, who in turn past the glory moment to the next generation
5 Y) q) s  O5 `5 v
5 k+ {# }7 \4 l' U5 {3 O6 @
: V- L" w. D) h1 j+ ~( V4 X5.39.217.76 Mission accomplished: With the stadium in the background the impressive scene was complete/ g, Q5 T4 Y6 }0 r: E( h
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 K: z+ }0 y6 Z2 ^  h) d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. h2 E7 V7 Z1 Z1 Q7 C
Pleased to meet you: David was greeted by Sir Steve Redgrave at a dock near the stadium
8 Y, Z  ~8 b( Z, v- u  ~- I- Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 S6 |5 `% Q/ N3 }- B0 ^

/ r7 `5 y; E6 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A helping hand: The former Manchester United midfielder held the torch in place to pass on the flame
# }5 k) M% g( p0 x* R1 m% p. Y公仔箱論壇
% t" V' e6 i" ?/ z/ T/ L3 X
- h, L, q/ {# h4 n0 CGame over: With the flame passed on, David stepped back as Sir Redgrave took on the rest of the journey公仔箱論壇; f3 {9 `' |! `) J: g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ T, T9 d; t2 Y2 o7 }" n- s# r' N
8 |  U( }# Z- A

$ |% b/ v1 Q6 p# Z4 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. S! |$ \0 i0 f+ K: c: i' X' J公仔箱論壇Visuals: Pictures of Carl Lewis are projected on the Houses of the Parliaments during the Olympics opening ceremony tonight 1 P4 R# u9 x+ ~% `
; X- s6 M" q3 [7 }2 Q2 i
公仔箱論壇& P8 t5 ^- P+ H2 i' [
Former British rower and five times Olympic gold medalist, Steve Redgrave, passes the Torch to seven children, nominated to light the flame5.39.217.76. L) U- n/ U, Y0 h

( X8 |( V0 W6 h1 s  x8 v9 W" e' a9 v7 A

' U, U, q1 }+ z) h* u1 E9 u0 C公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# Z% h7 L. f, H" ?- n, G, z
Young athletes carried the Olympic flame around the stadium, a symbol of the Games' legacy
- p: w( o# c7 i* F# g公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76( I) E  w2 \) `3 ?: n
6 ?9 o1 s7 s/ [
THE YOUNG ATHLETES CHOSEN TO LIGHT THE OLYMPIC CAULDRON
' ?. w* i! N5 ~0 _/ u" ?( t: L1 l% S5 s( l
4 p4 J6 J: A# o5 ?$ E4 ^8 P
The sporting prospects lit the petals, after they were passed the flame by Sir Steve Redgrave5.39.217.769 b* g3 y  N1 g4 X3 `* e
5.39.217.76) S8 \( t: {5 u: }& v0 Q

# M% N# {3 }* UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The audience watched open-mouthed as the burning petals raised
  F) y8 G. \" N, S/ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" X4 f" U& Y5 R$ T/ T7 e4 R$ U. d
5.39.217.76+ l0 U* e7 n4 H" n2 }  K
The Olympic Cauldron burns, lit by seven young athletes, chosen for their promise by British sporting legendsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( S. A2 l. J; ^& `+ S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, [' k+ z; Z1 @  N
1 n7 Y* b, v& Q6 l9 z9 }
The Cauldron was formed by 204 petals, one for each nation competing
  P; F; l  C3 R. F! R
( ^6 m, Y& c; V3 i6 z+ BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇& ^. ^2 c3 o0 r+ r& o8 E

U; v* I/ U9 S! \" F4 S3 j& Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 w2 h* [2 o0 G( t! Z2 K; k9 Y- t/ IThe petals converged into one, after they were lit by the seven teenagers, rising high above the stadiumTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* _( B% L$ R9 l2 M

) t* A7 C( T* X% Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 C0 @& c) m0 M6 G
What a show: A spectacular fireworks display concluded the London 2012 Opening Ceremony
# m) r  C" o, Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇: v  R$ j( {; a  v5 ?2 Z9 y6 o

' L& B: c  U2 B6 b& E0 E  G公仔箱論壇What better way to end a great night than a sing-along? Sir Paul McCartney leads the crowd in singing The Beatles' Hey Jude
, V. L" U- c' }0 H1 O0 X. n  o& x" S7 }# g1 K

9 x9 j; C( z: @! LCrowd pleaser: The crowd inside the Olympic stadium were swaying and singing tonight as Sir Paul McCartney closed the Opening Ceremony
0 d! g, Z; @2 P' l3 o- Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; e& P7 C- |4 Q7 Y9 s0 i& O0 z6 o公仔箱論壇
; `. q$ H- _# f+ N% btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAtmosphere: The British singer asked the men to join in - and then asked the women to get involved, before the whole stadium sang together
0 R2 j9 O+ ~/ b; }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76) Z1 V' J" ]5 d. x, a( I4 ]" z

; O* P+ A/ N& N( f1 U# n) Z5.39.217.76Fireworks created a spectacular display above east London
8 U  \, h7 t9 Y+ B4 K3 W% `; |" D' {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( r& d( L- i; m1 L" S% R
7 F, Y/ E0 H3 o8 O% ?# z
The view from inside: Spectators in the stadium were treated to an amazing vision during the fireworks9 c3 z1 o7 x. z$ r

" `, J) O' v: K公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& q4 z: [( ]* H9 l& T
Fireworks light up the entire Olympic Park as the ceremony closes and the Games begins

評分次數

• aa00

倫奧開幕驚奇! 「英女王」從天而降/ S1 T, ^: s7 b: m7 k! W7 C2 i

! Q( g  T2 A; Q! ?' F
* i& n/ h' p" a: e+ m) c公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 m2 a' _2 q' E, {' o
2012年7月27日,在倫敦奧運開幕式上,一名穿著女王服裝的演員從直升機艙跳出去,並展開印有英國招牌米字旗的降落傘。(Ezra Shaw/AFP)
7 b8 s3 O+ e7 r; J# J
% G6 j: }0 `6 x) P" x  r( v公仔箱論壇【大紀元7月28日報導】(中央社倫敦27日綜合外電報導)英國女王伊麗莎白二世今天以驚人方式蒞臨倫敦奧運開幕式。
0 ]$ z) I" p2 f9 C公仔箱論壇
, C& E1 m8 Z% F% q8 X, Z2 U( z籌備單位設計由丹尼爾克雷飾演的007情報員到白金漢宮接86歲女王前往開幕式。他還輕咳一聲,提醒忙於公事的女王時間到了。
6 x# L4 s5 C( o4 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。他們兩人搭上直升機,環繞倫敦市區,接受各色人種揮手歡呼。
7 `2 W1 U, P* D" M/ v! }  q) uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: _+ H2 c4 T9 C$ Z% ?( _( {當直升機飛抵會場上空,穿著女王服裝的人竟然從機艙跳了出去,並展開印有英國招牌米字旗的降落傘。
0 X/ ^* a- x- j4 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% d7 b& X! H  y& |4 r: t( g# s5.39.217.76飾演007詹姆士龐德的丹尼爾克雷當然跟著跳了出去。公仔箱論壇# w  K, O9 L$ L9 f, U6 \: |
6 Y2 T( ], {0 x9 O# `  x
眾人驚呼,且像準降落傘可能降落的地點奔去之際。實際上,女王與007降落的地點實在太遠,民眾根本不可能見證跳傘降落的到底是不是女王。
) [( }; X, `6 Z$ T! {
+ ^9 I, Z  s* J( P% X- V( q5.39.217.76不過接著畫面就轉到女王在英國國歌聲中,從幕後走進會場。(譯者:中央社何世煌)
. P8 o. T/ I3 Y" A! |公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ R  `' D  S! Q1 A( i' n  T

: @$ U# Z- ~% S+ V, q+ Y, A/ A5.39.217.76
, O, C4 R) U( Q% vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2012年7月27日,在倫敦奧運開幕式上,一名穿著女王服裝的演員從直升機艙跳出去,並展開印有英國招牌米字旗的降落傘。(OLIVIER MORIN/AFP)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 W9 f" b# @4 n0 q# Q, j: o
公仔箱論壇' d3 }& S) b" Q1 h

3 e- K# z3 B% f1 A, s/ X$ s公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) z% H9 P" _$ o) S# b* ?1 a+ H8 N
2012年7月27日,倫敦奧運開幕式,女王在英國國歌聲中,從幕後走進會場。(THOMAS COEX/AFP)
( Y6 a2 }% U6 R& J# {5.39.217.76$ s& o0 A2 I$ |/ }+ y) Y
7 B, p. s& V2 Q4 Y/ D7 U

) m* f4 P( k1 [* N+ W2 t& F5.39.217.762012年7月27日,倫敦奧運開幕式,女王在英國國歌聲中,從幕後走進會場。(MARK RALSTON/AFP)- l  n' [1 ^. Q. ~7 }

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
組圖:奧運各國制服評比 牙買加吸睛
$ G0 s3 R/ f- ?1 K# Z# o6 E5 H5.39.217.76
! e' C( T; R. ~9 o+ j: A TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 v* y- B9 A( J' z+ T1 J9 y0 o
牙買加隊的制服被公認是2012倫敦奧運最美的制服。(BEN STANSALL / AFP)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ X. ?9 S1 _7 T0 @2 _% D0 t

`+ [8 [' V; }; q公仔箱論壇【大紀元2012年07月28日訊】美國時代雜誌評選2012倫敦奧運參賽各國的制服,共選出6隊最醜,7隊最美,其中牙買加亮眼的制服大獲好評。 , n8 U) s5 q& B5 O

% q; J8 L# f# ~! e8 C5.39.217.76最佳制服分別是:牙買加、紐西蘭、意大利、德國、英國和南韓。最差的分別是:美國、澳洲、俄羅斯、中國、西班牙與香港。$ H# s$ W7 |  R- ^+ ~/ i/ n+ ^! L

7 E- S8 B9 G+ f( ]' q/ _牙買加系列服裝由知名運動品牌PUMA與設計師 Cedella Marley合作設計。黃綠奧運的鮮豔顏色,搭配上幾何圖案,隨興的搭配秀出活力,成為眾目聚焦。 5.39.217.76+ e" Q3 y5 J" c0 l) d

/ n( _, U8 F! B  M# F南韓隊白色和深藍色,搭配海軍風紅領巾,風格清新;意大利隊制服由設計大師Armani親自打造,果然不同凡響 ,被稱是,真正運動員會穿的衣服;德國比較放鬆的風格,被評為很酷。
' M: ^# u  ~8 S& J- u% r2 Y公仔箱論壇 . r6 |1 _, r/ ?# r4 Z6 v8 I
頭戴貝雷帽的美國隊制服,上藍、下白,被美國媒體諷刺說,就像是iPhone一樣,基本款不會有太大變化。由美國設計師Ralph Lauren親自設計的制服,不但不受青睞,一套超過1600美元,還是「Made in China」,讓美國人罵翻了。5.39.217.765 t( [6 l1 v6 o4 H! |! y
5 ?6 b) H1 ~/ u; p
澳洲隊的綠色外套被說成像草地、保齡球制服;西班牙隊的黃、紅色系,像極了番茄蛋炒飯;而大陸隊的白、橘、黃3色,則讓人聯想到麥當勞叔叔。
+ k8 {3 f' W$ Z. c) {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# g/ a9 n% |( c. L9 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2012倫敦奧運參賽各國最佳制服 5.39.217.76% i4 s6 n* o/ N' L( H3 a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, s6 T: G! i# [3 v2 y. v3 L5 V
- h4 K' O- w- b# X4 c7 a
* J- R; N' k0 V9 A) G! Z7 q( T2 }
紐西蘭隊制服(OLIVIER MORIN / AFP) * Q0 {& F# v# A# A
- x7 K, b( g+ ~! W

; B3 B& E2 l4 l0 c: @: q* `, KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! s* z2 v8 M3 ?: F2 ~: j) G! z
意大利隊制服被稱是,真正運動員會穿的衣服。(SAEED KHAN / AFP)
4 g( Y$ \7 Q1 V& I; d公仔箱論壇1 J0 I, k& o. K: u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( S" H1 Q2 E) x% d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, s2 K/ @  c4 @( o$ I; s; ~
德國隊的制服被評為很酷。(Leon Neal / AFP)& ]5 M! t' J& O, _8 v

) H: Q, G" M* _. V- I0 u6 N7 E: n5.39.217.76
7 ^5 q0 L/ r. \- XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, @! Z) {7 ~  x6 a; Z
英國隊制服 (Cameron Spencer / AFP)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% p0 O+ x5 r4 U

3 w5 s' g) f+ R/ _  Y  S, ^9 @5.39.217.761 Q" m8 U9 r- I- P6 M& I' A
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- X7 S) b7 E7 c8 U
南韓海軍風制服繫上紅色領巾,風格清新。(GABRIEL BOUYS / AFP)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# j4 \4 _( W) U7 H' |
2012倫敦奧運參賽各國最差制服 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# h7 K) r: Y/ X% [, j4 q" G) ~
5.39.217.76) P* b( `( d2 G0 M- K$ G  Z5 F% a, ]3 Y8 T

% N8 v' r/ f, `' c- u+ s. ^5.39.217.76) `) E! d9 R( c
美國隊的制服被評說,就像是iPhone一樣。(JOHN MACDOUGALL / AFP)公仔箱論壇& I; [; w1 u5 N& w
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- ~3 y3 {: h  j( p! e7 E

" L0 {5 M1 U7 V) Y$ r- o5 V( o公仔箱論壇
: o0 d! t& `1 A: E' g澳洲隊的制服被評為像保齡球制服。(SAEED KHAN / AFP)
7 t8 @5 A- o! o5 {3 k+ A5 m  C3 f  B* J. T
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- b& W+ z: e" Q- c, Y

% M5 ~2 F: |  `: {俄羅斯隊制服 (MARK RALSTON / AFP)
2 A  k  a7 C( O8 F) R0 z! k/ i5.39.217.760 Y! a: z8 p; G* E

% d- m; F: T+ K1 c( [公仔箱論壇( E3 m/ `/ H! x  H3 n9 j
中國隊的制服像麥當勞叔叔的裝扮。(JEWEL SAMAD / AFP)
7 H5 T0 n+ h! v, o: U
7 l: }. \) \2 ]8 D# x/ G5 Y
/ l5 m( n; |5 m: i& a0 t, O, yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 y: t" [% ]7 x' Y  a; J6 m7 p西班牙隊的制服像極了番茄蛋炒飯。(GABRIEL BOUYS / AFP) 5.39.217.766 @2 w( U; k9 E/ R- i, I4 K
公仔箱論壇+ {1 m6 ^3 l7 G2 p/ l7 W+ ], @
5.39.217.76) K; o- k( p" [0 \5 V" ]( J

) k+ U8 L3 ?) o$ k7 E. g公仔箱論壇香港隊制服(GABRIEL BOUYS / AFP)  t4 W# U% o  x3 z& Z

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
現場各國觀眾 對開幕式交口稱讚公仔箱論壇( d: T) a) R- Z- C

x, h% ]8 ^2 r1 h; q4 O公仔箱論壇
9 `- Z( d/ ]6 w1 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2012年7月27日,倫敦,奧運體育館施放五彩煙火。(Adam Pretty/Getty Images)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* {/ V% v, F. G# S1 \) h' H

( r! _1 e5 ?5 ~【大紀元2012年07月28日訊】(大紀元記者李景行倫敦報導)7月27日晚的奧運開幕式,現場8萬觀眾來自各個國家,當7月28日凌晨近1時許,萬眾矚目的奧運會開幕式落下帷幕後,現場觀眾安靜而有秩序地離場,而無論是來自哪個國家的現場觀眾,對開幕式都是讚不絕口。 1 w+ M1 \- {1 T, Z7 Q
公仔箱論壇$ N. s, I0 B7 t7 t3 V/ ~
本和西蒙娜(Simone)是倫敦本地人,認為開幕式精彩已極,非常好,西蒙娜最喜歡開始部份田園風光的展現;本認為從田園到工業革命場景的轉換最棒。西蒙娜表示:「今晚作為一個英國人,我感到非常非常驕傲。」TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. v+ ?, q8 ~6 a% R% t% X
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 m6 p( }9 I# R7 B% j( c' x! `* C% T
5.39.217.760 n9 [' R/ O$ F" `

$ q* E& O) @# S5 s: Q+ O  a5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, |0 O6 X! i/ s7 e( V
倫敦人本和西蒙娜:「今晚作為一個英國人,我感到非常非常驕傲。」(攝影:李景行/大紀元)5.39.217.769 y4 k. {% l/ p! _( d/ p

4 J8 A# T& O% c  t% C" p! ^公仔箱論壇邁克爾和安德魯是一對表兄弟,安德魯住在倫敦,而邁克爾從荷蘭來,他形容這個開幕式使他「兒時的夢想成真」。他用「震撼」(thrill)和「難以置信(unbelievable)」來形容他的感受,他們默契已極共同出口:「精彩絕倫(fantastic)」,他們認為整個節目都令人難以忘懷,點燃聖火的方式很有創造性, 還有一些場景的服裝也很好。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 D) f9 Q" t# @5 q. l7 ~

1 D0 C7 M8 K" F& q9 b4 l/ R/ S5.39.217.76
$ V% ~  ]% }# {0 A/ \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.766 M: b. J$ I! `+ H. }; v) C2 J( j
邁克爾(左)從荷蘭來,他形容這個開幕式使他:「兒時的夢想成真」,他與住在倫敦的表兄弟安德魯(右)都認為開始式「精彩絕倫」。 (攝影:大紀元/冠齊)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; U: [  Z3 q  u7 f2 x2 S, H8 v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( U* _" t, |/ {
肯•戈登(Ken Gordon)與兒子從紐約來到英國,支持美國奧運代表隊,他由衷地表示,這是一個美妙的夜晚,優秀的演出。他說:「我和我的兒子對於我們在現場觀看這樣的演出而非常驕傲,特別是看到美國代表隊,他們非常棒!」
& |: J# e* j; t. z
% B- W; k3 L: J) Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.767 x) [5 g- g: ^1 K
! d4 s6 `) e- a! K
來自美國的戈登表示,作為現場觀眾,看到這樣的優秀的演出,感到很驕傲。(攝影:冠齊/大紀元)5 J( I, \5 R, ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: e( Q" Z- `" s* x
Angreas 來自德國,他認為開幕式很英國化,體現出英國人的自豪感和幽默感,充滿笑料「比如女王從直昇飛機上跳下來,非常好玩。憨豆先生也在裏面。「我覺得這是非常非常好的一場開幕式。運動員入場的時候,音樂也很好。總之,這是很好的一個開始。」
) n& }) w5 Q, E5 S0 G0 E0 q3 W0 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 R% f$ W2 k8 l4 b; J5.39.217.76
' U" l) A6 }# Y$ i" o( i* X/ [; etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.761 p+ Z, s7 ^* M* v5 h
Angreas 來自德國,他認為開幕式很英國化, 體現出英國人的自豪感和幽默感。(攝影:李景行/大紀元)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- l! u/ g) X- [$ b1 d6 E" K' n) R

6 h1 J1 l. X3 @5 _Khild 特別從杜拜來,支持杜拜團隊,他介紹他的一位朋友,就是奧運團隊中「雙多向飛碟射擊」的運動員,比賽時間是8月3日,他給他最好的祝願,而對開幕式,他說:「我享受所有內容,特別喜歡看到女王從直升機空降而來。」
$ C  i! Y. x  s- ?, k9 F) o. f- j0 z
( Q7 q' X2 E" Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 x4 |! G5 B2 H0 H0 y3 S

; N3 @* _% l8 K  SKhild(左)來自杜拜,他喜歡開幕式表演中的一切。(攝影:李景行/大紀元)

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
倫敦奧運開賽 產生金牌得主
4 b& N7 w* n- V. HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ m' G/ F( f) Y' D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ^- a1 |; F8 R+ d% l
Mark Cavendish(英國國家自行車隊提供)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 Q) Z6 X3 Y- j1 z5 \
7 B0 n& f6 S8 }( z+ E# {
【大紀元2012年07月28日訊】(大紀元記者史東尼倫敦報導)2012年倫敦夏季奧運會第一個比賽日的比賽今天全面打響,一些賽事的金牌已有歸屬。英國自行車隊志在首日公路賽奪冠,中國隊易思玲獲得了女子十米氣步槍射擊的金牌。& p. H# X7 ]+ I& t6 m2 Q+ H
- o+ r/ P8 u$ P6 E7 v5 I+ Z

$ h2 w5 S2 H+ B# |# N2 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb日前在環法自行車大賽奪得冠亞軍的英國自行車隊員組成「夢之隊」,對今天(7月28日)進行的公路賽冠軍勢在必得,不過這次英國隊力保的冠軍是Mark Cavendish。其他4名隊友:環法自行車大賽的冠亞軍Bradley Wiggins和Chris Froome,2012年英國公路賽冠軍Ian Stannard和環法自行車大賽單站賽程得勝選手David Millar組成實力強大的防衛後盾,為Mark得冠保駕護航。, A0 L+ y- y* e2 ], N& g. L

O* P2 C2 Q* `6 a- C  5.39.217.762 p: G3 d  o  |$ g! y# f
Ian 是英國國家隊中比較安靜低調的一名隊員,但他非常清楚自己的使命:「我知道我的目標就是支持Mark-順利駛完整個賽程,最後奪冠。我們四個隊友都會這樣 做,給以Mark強大的支持。」 英國自行車隊主教練Dave Brailsford也充滿信心,他表示:「整個團隊就是衝著最高的目標來的。」
* U7 Q9 t8 l! e$ W2 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76+ k" |* J3 S& Q2 L

. h) A4 \  A' E( ^6 _: X4 eMark Cavendish的衝刺能力絕佳,可以達到78公里/小時,這也是他為什麼能在參賽的歷屆環法自行車大賽中共計奪得23個單站賽程的第一名,包括今年環法大賽中3個單站賽程的贏家,雖然他在環法大賽的主要任務是支持Bradley奪得總冠軍。
3 o- O. B/ |% R! zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 j- ~0 \9 H. L9 J9 B3 {  
6 B# A1 F7 A# ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb英國自行車隊強大的團隊精神由來已久,剛剛結束的環法自行車大賽中,英國隊Sky Team也是組成強大的團隊,一致支持Bradley Wiggins奪取賽程總冠軍。
5 u( b1 V1 X5 ?) L: j TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: _1 S2 t; q( n5 }5 B

5 f! y5 E- A$ S' M( z1 P2 f1 O- [' T8 f! b5 h- h* D/ j

- `3 |; t2 v' m8 e. A* B2 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。英國自行車「夢之隊」(英國國家自行車隊提供)0 Q8 g4 {+ N, }
  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 Q3 e6 f4 ?3 S% t  O+ P8 T
倫敦奧運會女子10米氣步槍決賽在倫敦皇家炮兵軍營射擊館展開。最終中國選手易思玲總成績502.9環獲得冠軍。波蘭選手博加茨卡獲得銀牌,成績為502.2環。另外一名中國選手喻丹獲得銅牌,成績為501.5環。8 A' ?4 c' @$ \4 n" L6 A5 r6 Y$ K& s2 ]

% C' x* i% k7 ^: m- y0 H公仔箱論壇  
) ?$ a0 m# Q1 l* |易思玲此前獲得了2011年世界盃的總冠軍。易思玲賽後表示,比賽時壓力很大,一直非常緊張。最終拿到冠軍後,高呼:「爸爸我愛你。」
5 b8 z* H9 A$ V2 ?9 N; XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇$ y' p  s+ @5 P

) j6 q! }, T5 Q% ~0 L9 d5.39.217.76倫敦奧運會星期六將有12面金牌確定花落誰家,其中包括頗受關注的自行車和游泳項目。美國游泳選手菲爾普斯和隊友羅切特預計將同池競技。
6 u( z& C; G& U  E, d; _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. J7 G8 l# }9 B5 ~3 o6 {

7 H! Q3 i2 Q% v! ]9 T% z; ^' |; B5.39.217.7610:00 公路自行車 男子公路賽tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; _3 c, s* R; c; V/ K) m. K0 x5 u# ~
  11:00 射擊 女子10米氣步槍) N- J: b! ]$ L( ~, `5 |: p4 J0 z
  15:30 舉重 女子48kgA組
% g3 L$ u+ c9 H* T( R4 W% `  15:30 射擊 男子10米氣手槍5.39.217.76& W- {9 A1 ]6 A  p$ S8 P, E# \
  16:00 柔道 女子48kgtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 A& d* b1 h( p
  16:10 柔道 男子-60kg
. q, x4 B8 T% u  17:33 射箭 男子團體
/ M5 f: q0 q4 p. V! b( d9 }  19:40 擊劍 女子花劍個人
2 ^2 o5 }7 G: o5 j, W3 m公仔箱論壇  19:30 游泳 男子400米個人混合泳
! f4 P9 |3 l+ p" F) ~2 \" Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  19:49 游泳 男子400米自由泳
4 [) h8 H& @5 s; u2 s( F+ H: q  20:09 游泳 女子400米個人混合泳
# r: c/ M& w3 [( x- s5.39.217.76  20:40 游泳 女子4x100米自由式接力tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 u7 o8 v! i' S! G
  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 \$ r5 O$ e& j* k: M  p0 ~: ?5 {
當天最熱門的是上屆奧運會8金王菲爾普斯(Michael Phelps)登場,他將在男子400米個人混合泳中與隊友羅切特(Ryan Lochte)爭奪冠軍,雖然「菲魚」是該項目的世界紀錄保持者,但平時和羅切特各有勝負,所以這場決賽有懸念,就更引人關注。而且這是菲爾普斯本屆奧運會參加的7個項目中的第一項,要是拿不到金牌,7金的目標就無法達到。2 o, Y8 s$ I- L; f
  ( G  E. a. ^; {5 O
男子400米自由泳決賽則是中國孫楊和韓國樸泰桓之爭。樸泰桓去年世錦賽奪冠,孫楊第二。在上午的預賽中,孫楊以3分45秒07的成績小組第一晉級決賽,而樸泰桓因為犯規被取消成績無緣決賽。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( l0 E) _6 R5 ?- ~

# ?4 {6 k2 A! J; U) y( S' L據稱在女子48公斤級舉重賽中,由於對手被禁賽,中國王明娟將穩拿冠軍。
5 \; `1 X, X! c; D" u; x3 e公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇% m# ~  M& s9 ]* C6 f* A
女子花劍賽,38歲的意大利「花劍之後」維扎利(Valentina Vezzali)要是能拿冠軍,她將成為四奪奧運冠軍的歷史第一人。9 x" N+ z- G4 i

6 G, t0 r8 V4 t- P9 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。射箭男子團體金牌,韓國隊恐怕不會輕易讓給別人。
: w6 ^6 x+ [/ ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
倫敦奧運凝聚友誼 融匯各民族文化5.39.217.76- b4 n. Q! f1 F, r7 ]$ ~# R
5.39.217.76/ _, y; W7 i, ?2 o0 @) P* X

. G. H7 b! g# u1 k# H) Y; O' o5.39.217.767月27日,倫敦奧運會開幕前夕,來自世界各地的人們在奧林匹克公園歡慶倫敦奧運開幕。圖為來自法國和巴西的奧運粉絲(攝影:梁思成/大紀元)
" W: {" _' O+ V. f0 n公仔箱論壇  A8 b0 Z% G5 g
【大紀元2012年07月28日訊】(大紀元記者梁維拓英國倫敦報導)7月27日晚,在倫敦奧運會開幕式前夕,來自世界各地的民眾在倫敦奧林匹克公園歡慶倫敦奧運開幕,沒有開幕式入場券的民眾仍在期盼能得到退票。同時,大家也不忘共同分享奧運帶來的歡樂,分享來自不同民族的文化,展示著世界各個國家、民族的風貌。 ! q* O* U2 W: E
! s1 _! t. ?* X1 O) ^1 K' b, J

8 P6 o, W  K; ]+ ?8 l! \. ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇4 D2 l. Q# N2 G6 x% q
來自紐約的諾瑪吉. 海斯(Normajean Hess)(中)和她的丈夫(左)、女兒(右)在向現場的奧運粉絲推銷奧運徽章(攝影:梁思成/大紀元)公仔箱論壇% m+ f" t7 |1 ?# J/ R# J
4 V' N# |( A! ^* H: I3 z( Z; l4 @
7月27日剛從紐約來到倫敦的海斯(Normajean Hess)專為奧運而來,她們全家三口打算在倫敦待上三週,將四年一次的假期全部用在倫敦奧運會。她說:「我去過亞特蘭大、雅典、北京奧運會,這我是第四次來到奧運現場。」
# Y/ v5 V; ~# c, _  U公仔箱論壇
1 I" T+ R; }5 e+ }; T5.39.217.76海斯非常投入、也非常享受奧運的氣氛:「大家臉上都洋溢著笑容,看到奧運火炬傳遞真的太棒了!看看這裡的會場,真的很漂亮,令人激動。」 5.39.217.76  Y' d( b& i# b+ ?* w' a/ r

( u  Y, W  }$ \: P海斯還表示:「這裡舉辦奧運會很特別,因為這裡的人們的母語是英語。」她還略帶俏皮地說:「對我而言,這裡就是我的祖國(Mother Country)。真的很激動來到這裡!」TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 E0 P0 z% m( ]) u% e4 c8 t( B7 ^8 _

8 X# t, ?6 ^# r9 T海斯在奧運場館附近向奧運粉絲們推銷奧運紀念徽章,她說:「這些徽章來自很多屆奧運會、一些是聲援徽章、一些是國家的徽章、一些是運動徽章。徽章承載著奧運會的歷程。」 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ a) F4 V! p' `8 R) W/ g

5 Q% D; `& n2 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 W: M+ }) O3 y& ^

1 v2 V, b' P' Y, z! T; \公仔箱論壇英國粉絲與大家共慶奧運(攝影:梁思成/大紀元)
$ T& M9 s5 b& t& I4 X" b2 P# m5.39.217.76 / [. d; T0 \; e: w- h0 d
她表示:「我喜歡每個國家的文化,我喜歡每個國家共同把手握在一起的那種感覺,我們都是朋友,除了奧運會,沒有任何別的假期能夠使你有這種感覺。對任何人而言,你都是朋友,你來到英國,展示著這是我們大家的奧運會,我們有著一樣的感受,因為,我們都是來自不同的國家,向人們展示著各自的文化。這是一幅聯合國的圖畫,這就是奧運會,所有人聚集在一起,沒有戰爭,展現著每個人都很高興,這真的是了不起的時刻!這比我們的任何假期都棒!」
0 V, `# d& h( M; _% w. i) m 公仔箱論壇/ O! n( l' g$ H4 i& A4 _6 Y
她指著自己出售的奧運紀念徽章說:「這些徽章有著強大的能量,那是友誼的凝聚。」8 u- o% }% D  ?; a3 B+ C8 u$ e
, t; }7 U! G) y: F( g4 L" o
(責任編輯:林詩吟)
+ V; H! R( b) M3 C1 c% }+ M/ K/ W公仔箱論壇

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
Weren't they meant to be sold out? Day one of the Games sees banks of empty seats at key venues... as Lord Coe promises to 'name and shame' sponsors who waste tickets5.39.217.764 f6 u- G: Y( F' y$ ]
  • Aquatics Centre and gymnastics arena just two of the venues with scores of empty seats
  • Locog to investigate after 'officials and media' leave seats unfilled
  • Lord Coe to 'name and shame' major sponsors who do not fill seats
  • Aquatics Centre sessions are almost completely sold-out
By Chris Parsons
% \0 E! j1 d! z/ a% [2 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 N8 X8 V, R" `
Olympic bosses have promised to investigate major sponsors after banks of empty seats were spotted at several sold-out Games venues today.
& }0 K* ?4 ^3 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( O$ f8 P( ]' M
Several high-profile venues, including the Aquatics Centre in the Olympic Park and the gymnastics arena in North Greenwich, had rows of empty seats during morning sessions on the first day of the Games.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) ?/ ?  {$ I, K9 y7 ]" t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 h4 v* {) R/ v: f: O
Locog said they would be investigating why the seats were unfilled, while Lord Coe has reportedly promised to name and shame sponsors who did not find takers for the venues.

4 v. u% a* ?* P
; c: \6 ?7 e4 b* ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! E, r& E  f% @  F0 i# BUnfilled: Although cheaper seats higher up in the Aquatics Centre were filled to capacity by the general public, those lower down had rows of empty seats for this morning's swimming heats
; l7 w  i& q' T2 K" c" H8 D9 _0 V  Q; Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& C) ~6 ~# y8 R: f公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 }8 Z0 }- c0 r+ A" w. f! ]0 l2 `
Locog said the seats were meant to be filled by officials and media at the Aquatics Centre6 @6 M1 d# A7 c4 s8 r

; k- [" f$ X5 H3 q- {Fans who paid huge sums to secure sought-after Olympics tickets were left fuming as seats - thought to have been bought in bulk by Games sponsors - were left unfilled.; t, A2 v4 K, ~: `. k% E: _' w

- O' Q. ?$ h  W& Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAt the Aquatics Centre, where every session is a sell-out, there were rows of empty seats in the lower tier, where more expensive tickets are situated.公仔箱論壇( w, T7 D4 {! g; d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. ^4 H2 u  h! f) l
London 2012 communications director Jackie Brock-Doyle said: 'The public have turned up, it looks like they were accredited seating [for officials or media].
- B6 ^! N  t  x- \( S3 w; a2 @- ^$ i
7 z/ [. v2 o- O. o* ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'We are looking into who should have been sitting there and why they were not.'6 _% y, E0 ^! Q! e. D* D

) @& r. f; t% y* ^7 r公仔箱論壇Conservative MP Louise Mensch posted a picture of a near empty Aquatic Centre on her Twitter page today, provoking an angry response from some of her followers.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( f$ C/ w/ n3 `% e7 L$ y

8 U0 L* e* j5 _. r9 N3 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSomeone tweeting under the name ‏@hattyrichmond wrote: '@LouiseMensch unbelievable. So many people wanted tickets and couldn't get them :-('.
5.39.217.76. R2 Y* B) S; e" s' }2 a  ^
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" c. W9 `* Q3 Z0 z

9 ?  l/ t6 ]  i8 e% \公仔箱論壇
% I, v  C) v4 X5.39.217.76Tory MP Louise Mensch today tweeted this picture of banks of empty seats at the Olympic Aquatic centretvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) J, B% Z% O# J. Q

# N# y: k) ?5 k- X
% Q  Q, I% I" Z" N% u公仔箱論壇
' ?. j$ u- M3 J. fPoor attendance: Over at the gymnastics arena in North Greenwich, Frenchman Pierre Yves Beny competed in the rings in front of more empty seats& I" C+ d8 j. O4 m- n
3 w- [# |  D2 q- g

) [; z6 T- K0 h公仔箱論壇Switzerland's Claudio Capelli completes a daring performance in front of more unfilled seats in North GreenwichTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 ]: N/ a. n$ z

8 V/ c0 i9 R6 Y# P" C2 ?8 q( aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The ticketing situation will have caused a further headache for Lord Coe, who admitted before the Opening Ceremony prices were under review amid fears some venues could remain partly empty.
- o, {+ |7 u" r6 f) Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; k) A8 }, z0 d5 i+ |$ S
The London 2012 chairman said that although two million more Olympic tickets have been sold in recent months, the prices of more expensive seats could be cut.

! S/ s$ B$ N6 \9 m. X8 {9 S" E+ ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: `& w4 I- M! r6 {& V
Lord Coe said: 'We'll look at all those sorts of things but we've got any number of options.
4 q+ }. k7 ~6 W: u/ I' ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 x" i# F# s! M" L( ~6 J
'I just don’t think, from what’s happening at the moment, we’re going to have a great deal left.
( B  ^4 U0 \% g: K2 g8 Z* F5 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 L5 I8 I5 a" g
'It was always my ambition to put people that look like they wanted to be in the stadium, to make them affordably priced... and really to meet our revenue targets (£600million) and I think we’ve done that in a really, really difficult climate.'

) |$ y, |( s$ a  ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' g' f; K9 H+ B2 X# H5 h# w! o  ^

$ d/ M+ _7 N5 K% G) l, F, Q( A* c) U4 _5.39.217.76Great Britain's women's football clash with New Zealand was played out before empty stands at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ V! e% L5 N" _% d' V% F

! `8 V0 K! T$ o$ Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇1 M/ p: P2 Q, W) s
Olympic organisers have struggled to sell tickets to women's football with games including North Korea's match against Colombia in Hampden Park, Glasgow played in front of thousands of empty seats

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表