返回列表 回復 發帖
李娜火炬傳遞 人群至網絡直播信號中斷
, v: q3 N$ T: }/ y% N# r' D
3 w  C5 R8 }  L4 p7 E) I
: M/ ]: S( g$ s1 M/ H& ?+ x公仔箱論壇▲李娜還沒有下火炬手運送車,大批記者圍了上去。公仔箱論壇8 X( A& d: r: i8 U. ]/ x9 G
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 O, o" ~- j9 M6 [, t
英國時間7月25日,奧運聖火傳遞進入第68天。中國網球選手李娜於下午在倫敦哈林蓋(Haringey)區作為當日第147名火炬手進行了火炬傳遞。大批記者、球迷和當地群眾在場使用手機,導致BBC網絡直播一度中斷信號達四分鐘。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 H5 k" q) q9 r( [: C4 A% V

& B. v3 n6 ?8 P5.39.217.76哈林蓋不封路
4 x4 Z) S9 m1 f! ?+ B; Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# _: p; k8 k1 e/ r( L" Z, S
下午五點半,當記者趕到寫著「147」柱子,表示李娜將要開始其傳遞的Priory Road路口時,已有大批中國記者扛著攝像機在此守候。許多當地居民也已展開架勢揮舞英國國旗,站在街道旁迎接聖火來這個小鎮。
- F9 _& O$ Q/ _0 v- Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ C8 C$ F- r3 f
維持治安的警察表示,由於將要進行火炬傳遞的街道只有來回兩個車道,屆時並不會封路,只會在傳遞時進行一定的道路控制。
. Q# v  d1 C- U; Q+ L& L! A8 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; U2 o8 I# a& Z$ c1 |  r; V6 [5.39.217.76不知治安人員是否低估了將要到來的這位火炬手——2011年法國網球賽女單冠軍,第一位獲得大滿貫單打賽事的亞洲選手,目前排名世界第11位的中國頭號網球選手李娜的號召力。
& m1 Y. b1 W& s; d" ^! O5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 P- I1 b' U* s8 }9 r2 Z

# B9 c5 L8 P( p5.39.217.76▲李娜手持奧運火炬。
" b8 g" `' U: C* d# G  gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 f1 H( C8 G& G
現場手機用戶太多中斷直播信號tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ F. s1 k- r1 u* ^
5 B, q7 Q4 v5 Y" Q( C; [, c
下午6點20分,李娜從火炬手運送車上下來,剛剛還規規矩矩站在街道兩旁的記者們、球迷們蜂擁而上,治安人員和志願者們看到這陣勢有點不知所措。
; Y$ f& R0 o8 N5.39.217.76" k9 o7 ~6 L8 n$ l+ l& B2 Q
李娜想向人群揮手致意,可惜被記者圍得水洩不通。數分鐘後,恢復了秩序,李娜在志願者和治安人員的「保護」下,和街道旁的小朋友進行互動。她讓小朋友摸摸她的火炬,用英語和孩子們簡單交談幾句,並介紹這聖火是從希臘來的。
0 \1 I2 ^0 E- Z" q2 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 m5 }3 d7 Y0 P  J& s
隨後轉播車來了,李娜和前一棒火炬手凱特修森(Kate Hewson)於6時26分交接後,開始了其火炬傳遞。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ R9 |& C2 R; i

$ Z. H" t& U) F% i3 J公仔箱論壇在李娜火炬傳遞後半程,BBC網絡直播畫面突然中斷。隨後文字直播解釋道,因「現場手機用戶3G流量激增,干擾了BBC火炬傳遞轉播的實時信號」。而該信號四分鐘後才恢復。
% y+ X7 f  S8 k6 R5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& T: _" P9 t  I# g! e
「我認識李娜」
: D4 f  Q! B( R: U6 T3 ~+ d
" @4 n; S# i; h4 D9 @  ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb一位當地的老伯在接受採訪時說,他就住附近,今天特意來看火炬傳遞:「我不知道今天會是誰跑,但是我認識李娜,她拿過大滿貫冠軍,看到她就在家門口跑很意外。」5.39.217.76  o5 W: Y6 R% Z! a1 b

8 K1 j$ w  q* \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。他說這是他第一次看火炬傳遞,很激動,但是他對即將到來的奧運會有著矛盾的心情:「奧運會要來當然很興奮,但我是個食品運送公司的老闆,我也要看看這奧運對我的生意受到什麼影響。因此也略有擔心。」+ d& N0 a) o- _6 ^' `" N" ~

評分次數

• aa00

This torch business is Absolutely Fabulous, darling! Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders carry the Olympic flame  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 |4 T" e% A3 d) ^8 n
By Alex Horlock
% k, E' m1 `) |: f, q" {
  • Stars of hit  sitcom take up mantle in relay as they pass through Sloane Square
    $ s* s" a* @7 [- i/ B7 \
  • Comedian Walliams  'humbled' as he carries torch through streets of Islington, north  London- ^8 X2 C- N; }9 d7 F
  • On Day 69 of  torch relay flame is set to visit some of the most recognisable sights across  the capital
    ' Z' [% I  E. G$ z1 @& `5 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  • Duke and Duchess  of Cambridge set to witness flame passing by Buckingham Palace this  afternoontvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 Q3 J1 g* A8 B' l" g' y1 l
  • Huge crowds  gather at St Paul's, Camden Lock and the Globe Theatre to receive torch  bearers5.39.217.76, |# l8 R5 E% P
  • Who will  light the cauldron at the opening ceremony on Friday still to be revealed5.39.217.76: `. a5 \' N4 o9 x0 V, r7 {6 v
  • Crowds  gather in Hyde Park for finale concert to celebrate flame's  arrival5.39.217.76& {9 M  l1 M1 S9 c4 D( z/ O, q
  • On Tuesday  two men took torch to new heights as they leapt from a plane at 15,000ft
公仔箱論壇* `' O! R' V; i
Joanna Lumley and Absolutely Fabulous co-star Jennifer Saunders divided torch-carrying duties as it passed through Sloane Square, on a day when the flame was paraded in front of a number of London's most iconic landmarks.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 f4 J0 n+ m* z7 m) l
0 ^' `- J8 Q0 t
The pair smiled and waved to the hundreds of spectators who lined the route to cheer them on, as they completed the leg in a  quick walk.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: L8 y( o. f( B) i
The women still had time to stop and soak up the atmosphere, as they struck up poses reminiscent of when Lumley and Saunders played Patsie and Edina in the hit sitcom.
0 \3 x( _2 U4 ?  aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; o: h! m9 Z- T# B$ a* L3 C

$ h& {3 U2 P- YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Absolutely Fabulous day to bear torch: Joanna Lumley (right) and Jennifer Saunders carried the torch through Sloane Square on the penultimate day of the relaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& d: o9 o. b( g: x, E

$ I6 }: [3 b4 p9 S0 l4 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Lumley and Saunders helped the torch on its  way to see an even more grand sight than the streets of Chelsea, as the flame is  to pass through the grounds of Buckingham Palace in front of the Duke and  Duchess of Cambridge later this afternoon.
. |. }6 m: m* y# a) I( u" ]* s公仔箱論壇
, n5 B6 [) D' H5 X, I0 l7 `6 t1 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy the time the ladies had their hands on the  flame on Day 69 of the relay, the torch had already gone past a host of impressive London landmarks such as St Paul's, Camden Lock and the Museum of London.
4 T4 p7 K% d5 y) T" B公仔箱論壇
9 J) h, M& a- L: ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTomorrow the torch will enter the Olympic Park, and will be used to light the cauldron. At least that's one part of creative director Danny Boyle's opening ceremony that isn't enshrined in  mystery.
+ _+ ?6 @; G$ g; S' b9 s; I- s5.39.217.76
% j# C2 M# e& v/ T- K2 V3 R4 g0 y: Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCrowds began to gather throughout the afternoon at Hyde Park, where a finale concert is to take place in celebration of the torch's arrival.
8 O  T. {4 r* b3 |6 d) N! ~6 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" i6 [1 i1 e/ ^( X% {# ]

+ {3 M& A& i5 Z1 L公仔箱論壇Standing in wait: Fans gathered this afternoon at Hyde Park as they prepare to watch the celebratory finale concert
- w6 C$ g/ j, [7 A& |1 I+ M9 Y& ^% |! H- }5 @& X, N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 \" Z7 u; j2 _% y; y! ~2 T
Here we go: The sun was beating down as the concert began and the fans were finally satisfied
3 F& u+ d% R  h$ h4 Q+ R  `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- |* j% P0 s1 \4 R  v
Rapper Dizzee Rascal and boy band The Wanted are sure to make their fans' wait worthwhile, as they prepare to wow the waiting crowds, however they will have to wait a bit longer if they are to see the  flame.
: F# c- Q- {2 j# C1 [公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ z& @7 R  ~  ]5 m: g. O4 \# s% c
The torch is not due to arrive at the concert  for handover until 10:20pm after acts like Wretch 32 have finished their  performances.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ R- G: \& R1 e' C" D
Television icon Sir Bruce Forsyth larked about with the flame in front of the BBC White City Television Centre this afternoon, and the 84-year-old showed once more just how much of a showman he  is.% d. A4 o- w6 G; u2 x

3 T* g4 K9 g& J3 `, k* r5.39.217.76Earlier in the day, fellow sitcom star and  comedian David Walliams was 'humbled' to carry the Olympic torch through  Islington.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! S" `! N/ ^2 I/ h3 |
0 ^! c( m) Z2 |- e0 i$ L- i/ {6 t9 ]

4 @% m/ Z6 F) w5.39.217.76Sea of people: Lumley and Saunders can barely be seen for the people as they paraded through the west London streetstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ H9 o5 r/ @+ v, Z% T7 y

- k- ?$ C2 ]& d) m3 l7 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' {* B# }( N$ g) G) uStriking a pose: The comedy stars went for a jaunty walk with the torch and seemed to be enjoying every minute of it6 G7 J$ a* w0 ]; D! s) b: U8 Y+ `
公仔箱論壇% Y1 r3 c. J/ [/ r" K$ |

- `% {, ~5 J$ n' x5 Z1 ZParty atmosphere: The torch has been followed by joyous crowds all day公仔箱論壇+ i& k$ W( P4 _! ]8 I
% R: _/ d% @. c% p6 \
Walliams set off from the town hall in the centre of Islington while being cheered on by an appreciative audience.- f+ G4 }& s6 z% m, B6 m2 v
公仔箱論壇+ }1 C$ Z4 V* {, _# Y5 z' F: _6 k6 o( u
The co-creator of Little Britain was surprised and delighted to have even been asked to carry the torch, and said  that although jogging was not his forte, running and waving is far easier than  swimming and waving.
' {" g' S- T' _7 t2 S0 c- _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ Q  H6 Q( p/ P# b! `% t$ O
Walliams has raised a great deal of money for various charities by undertaking gruelling long-distance swimming  challenges.
) X  n5 j0 M3 H: x8 B" ?  O2 @公仔箱論壇
& g8 W! y" t" `5 a# D+ z8 V7 Z5 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 y2 B5 n0 F2 @# u- Q% ~: X
Here he is! Sir Bruce Forsyth larked about with the torch in front of the BBC Television Centre in White City8 K9 y/ v& e, w) I8 j

" f( p4 r, F) V+ [/ _; p% z公仔箱論壇
8 ~2 g; [* ?9 u" ?3 m  O+ @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbProud: David Walliams carried the Olympic flame from Islington's town hall on the penultimate day of the relay$ s* j- C' |% u4 H

9 A1 t. V1 ]! s! I9 A; Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇: r, M1 d0 n( m$ d$ P
Passing it on: Walliams (left) handed the torch over to the next bearer, Philip Packer, as it continues on its way to Stratfordtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& L* j3 K) b# f

: H/ s! a) k; h) G# yOn one of the glitzier days of the torch  relay, the torch was then to pass through  the grounds of Buckingham Palace, witnessed by the Duke and Duchess of  Cambridge, as well as Trafalgar Square, Downing Street and the West End a day  before its 70-day, 8,000-mile journey comes to a close.
' E2 ]$ U# C( @$ n1 H, ^
# z0 Z6 `# ~4 [0 ]公仔箱論壇Walliams was simply glad to have been a part  of it.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 o# ]' J/ s' z- n

; H: S* ]4 o% R  n% p  A# @& \5.39.217.76Charity fundraiser Walliams carried the flame  at around 8.30am outside Islington Town Hall, as it made its way towards St  Paul's Cathedral.
. _3 B# p; z$ ^* xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWalliams said: 'I felt really humbled to be a part of it.  This torch and this flame is bigger than anybody out there and there's something  about the spirit and I really got a sense of that running along.

6 z( N6 x4 \# K7 c3 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Q, k! B" l+ b( q
'You can't really get lost on Upper Street  and I had a wonderful response. I was thrilled to be asked to do it, especially  so near to the Olympics starting.'. J2 ^7 \  H, k, f2 ~* q8 r
5 d1 w, x+ `/ X; w# U/ b
6 d; B6 g4 G5 q! \* Z
What a view! The torch is set to see some of London's most memorable sights... all in one day. Here it is outside St Paul's Cathedral公仔箱論壇( m" n( i2 {& M/ g, K' j. u- Z0 }
公仔箱論壇( g( P. B: m, j: F' O1 O3 i# F' K' Z2 J9 c
6 E4 k4 t. C- x2 t0 w1 w0 A
Picturesque: Kevin Craig (right) passes the Olympic flame to John Elbrow (left) outside St Paul's Cathedral on the bright morning
& ]( U' [0 L: [) l. Z
8 a& o4 P. d* e9 F( z0 Q公仔箱論壇[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/26/article-2179187-143915C0000005DC-316_964x570.jpg[/imgTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  e9 r4 ~# b1 G: Z) k$ I
]Mr Elbrow then paraded the torch around St Paul's as the gleeful crowd watched him pass TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Q  Z7 v( N9 T

0 ^5 S* l$ C0 z" r" l# z  o. ?5 F5.39.217.76The 40-year-old, whose fundraising feats include swimming the English Channel, the River Thames and the  Straits of  Gibraltar, added: 'I'm not a natural runner but it's much easier to run and  wave than swim and wave. When I was swimming the Thames there were people  lining the banks so I had to stop to wave to  them and it slowed me  down.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 \- ?9 ^! k$ V' D

P+ N: h& e0 L- U5 _6 C'It was fantastic to be a part of it, I've been looking forward to it for ages. You get to keep the tracksuit, which is the most important thing. You have to buy the torch. There was a lovely response  and I know I'm only a small part of it but  it felt very special.
7 H- C) M$ D  J5 y5 q
5 h- v+ L9 n# [- |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'I'm not a natural jogger, let alone runner,  but it's only 300 metres so I did manage it. I started off walking, then I went into a jog, then I thought I would show off and  started running and then it was  all over. I'm glad it wasn't much  further.'5.39.217.76, X: Y' T6 F' P- U& C5 |

. V7 g$ ]* ^: m2 v; J. @5 ]6 qThe torch's journey began shortly before 7am with Clive Woodward, Team GB's deputy chef de mission and manager of the  England 2003 World Cup Rugby winners, starting the relay  from the Roundhouse in  Camden.公仔箱論壇: {4 Y0 E' F& ^
5.39.217.76) ?* I$ ^$ s2 U1 T
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 J2 i7 [( `7 d! m7 y/ ?' k
Water bound: The torch was carried by Paris Walker on a barge on Camden Lock, as it was guarded by some young kayakers
& Q/ t" t) R! I' u- L) _( n0 i& z' p6 f1 o8 m
2 c9 ~6 t# k3 _8 P& n$ O
Going somewhere? The flame also arrived at St Pancras rail station before its royal appointment at Buckingham Palace later today
* i( x7 B1 A! j2 Z" o! w  ]* b! J9 S5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 F  r+ y2 Q3 y7 M
5.39.217.762 W( n# v8 M# v! p3 D( D
Good day out? Robert Swannell holds the flame at the Museum of London
6 J) w. @0 s8 Q; k: b公仔箱論壇
6 M5 E4 G" V/ {/ [9 F5.39.217.76Scout volunteer Jon Sayer will have  the  honour of carrying the flame to the gates of the Queen's official London home  this evening, when he will meet the Duchess.
4 o  d* A" }- F' w2 l6 f2 p& b# g1 W$ m
The 33-year-old, described as an  inspirational helper who saved the life of a man who had jumped into a  river  swollen with rainwater last year, was chosen to take part in the  relay after  the Duchess asked for a fellow Scout to participate in this  prestigious leg of  the event.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ E3 H9 l7 d" B$ `

) ?& x( c+ \" C4 h0 TMr Sayer, from Todmorden in West  Yorkshire,  is one of three volunteers helping to carry the Olympic flame through the palace  the day before the Queen officially opens the Games.* L6 `% R9 Q4 ~

0 v" a( P; ~0 A8 y% j2 g$ eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。William nominated his charity  Mountain  Rescue to take part and John Hulse was given the honour, and  Wai-Ming Lee from MapAction was picked after Prince Harry, the organisation's royal patron, put  it forward.
8 t2 M. {5 W- Q% Y* b" P) ]' _5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; B  d. P* v/ c0 i) C8 k: a
% Y% a' e: _2 U; y
Patient: A man waits in Brixton to see the torch as it headed south of the river for a detour
& A3 t0 v: r$ \/ @# F' M! O4 w& Q. j
( Z/ ]- C, y0 r9 U# t9 F5.39.217.76
' d! A/ \* ?4 \, m- i9 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPrivilege: Walliams (left) and other torch bearers, like Kelvin Graig (right), carried the torch through the streets with pride
8 x: ^$ q. \* M- s9 Z1 j
: R  H- w$ S$ dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The three royals are ambassadors for  Team GB  and ParalympicsGB and will be joined at the leg by 40 athletes  from the Team GB  Ambition Programme, which aims to encourage future  sports stars.
& G+ |1 d4 E: O$ ^) ?" fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- B- G/ R+ _) w! dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Elsewhere in the capital, celebrities including rugby heroes Lawrence Dallaglio and Lewis Moody will carry the flame,  as well as surprise guests like Jennifer Saunders.* E. x# ^, v. Y( E
公仔箱論壇1 V, D) p/ H* Z1 }
Meanwhile, mystery still surrounds  the  identity of the person who will light the Olympic flame at tomorrow’s opening  ceremony, but Locog chief executive Paul Deighton  said that the final choice  was surprisingly easy.
/ p/ y: c, R$ T5 z/ k, ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 X7 R! _- S* O+ C+ `
Mr Deighton, who sat on the panel  which made  the selection, told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “It was  surprising how we  reached unanimity pretty quickly.% t& p! r& Z5 D- O/ \& l

* j( ?! W6 o* t# G9 A( vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'I think when everyone sees our choice last  night they will understand why we made it.'公仔箱論壇- B3 Y' d2 f7 X9 t7 j

$ f& K$ @- h8 w$ A5 H5 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ h( |; s  v3 N3 f
Drop in on the Globe: Ify Egesi had the honour of taking the torch to see the interior of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
% M0 R* J. q% s7 O" M5.39.217.76
$ ~3 J9 P* N( z, w, iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* q) E5 ]$ z$ r- H, c$ R$ c公仔箱論壇Crowds gathered inside the theatre to see a slightly different spectacle than they were accustomed to4 t/ G& v0 B- Q# q4 J5 N1 S

1 {; ^; g. }' U/ ~( ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Earlier in the week, Chris McCann, 50, leapt  15,000ft out of a plane above Peterborough, brandishing an official Games  torch.
8 Z) T$ I4 O7 P* y6 m4 C公仔箱論壇The beacon had earlier been carried through  Norwich by official torch  bearer James Colley, 23, who jumped alongside Chris  on Tuesday  afternoon. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& Z' Y6 g5 \4 u: b
5.39.217.76* S) M$ w/ w& m8 m8 ]1 X/ Z6 @
They plummeted in free fall for one minute  before deploying their parachutes and it then took five more minutes to reach  the ground.
$ H/ p* K) v/ o, V0 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: D$ u. E5 B! {) H- o4 J* m1 m, ^7 r
Chris, who is a parachuting instructor, said  it was the 'strangest' thing he had ever done.; h' \3 D3 O$ O: f6 k: J
The father-of-four-said said: 'It was an  amazing thing to do.
1 J+ T: _6 O$ j' s9 Y! j5.39.217.765.39.217.76  N5 T. Y& K/ j, b: }) W8 ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) K5 B& ]) U( a! G% a" }1 u4 c
Let it shine: Daniel McCubbin (left) and Luke Corduner (right) carried the torch inside London St Pancras station
4 P. B3 Z8 G; STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 D, d7 H. K2 I3 ?; C! g
'It has to be the strangest thing I have ever  leapt out of a plane with and I have done more than 8,000 jumps. , z# K& u7 i; b# o& i
'It was actually quite hard to hold as it  altered my wind resistance. Up  there the forces are also a lot stronger so it  was difficult to keep a  grip of it.; f. A3 _2 d; }, r  m0 n

, z3 t2 J' d; }& \2 b/ s" BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'But it was tethered to my arm - the last  thing we wanted to do was drop the thing from that high up.公仔箱論壇; N  S6 Y9 {7 V  F; a; j3 C

8 c1 C) x7 s. {" E# F% J2 f5.39.217.76'James came up with the idea after carrying  the torch through Norwich but he  is not experienced enough to hold it so I had  to jump with him.
! P0 a6 g, J3 N3 _1 Q& T3 t1 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'It's great we must be the first to have ever  jumped with the Olympic torch.'
1 L. l, R- \9 S- J0 m5 }& eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇- `4 N3 `. N  h- ^5 `2 {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ]4 I$ @- z% F8 _0 B3 V
Dizzy heights: Chris McCann (right) and official torch bearer James Colley took the flame with then on the 15,000ft sky dive
% H1 `' R6 _1 a1 p! p# t
+ z* s7 a+ n3 Z6 DJames who is studying Chemistry at the  University of East Anglia, said: 'It was a bit of a crazy idea but I am glad we  did it.
2 y! a' r9 U  H; b- L; d公仔箱論壇'It was great running with the torch but this  was even better.'/ z. u3 q7 E# `9 W

# B+ N2 P1 G& y( e' C6 X. JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Photographer Mark Harris, 36, jumped with the  pair and took the amazing snaps.5.39.217.76/ k) h7 N2 d# W) U+ s7 ~) {- B, ?
公仔箱論壇8 g/ Q) c. u, Z, I$ S

評分次數

• aa00

Welcome to the final dress rehearsal... for queuing: Thousands trying to get home from last dry run of Opening Ceremony deserve a medal for their patience( g" U7 R# P# n% K7 n
  •     60,000 people pour out of Olympic Stadium and into huge queues for trains and the Underground waiting until 1am
  •     David Beckham 'will kick flaming football into cauldron' during real Opening Ceremony, according to rumours
  •     But one bookmaker stops taking bets on Sir Roger Bannister being chosen for the honour
  •     The good news is you can still buy a ticket... if you have a spare £2,012
By Adam Shergold2 X- d% o6 J1 w) [2 V( A
公仔箱論壇6 Z, N+ v- V5 n( c6 {; n7 @  c5 s
A final dress rehearsal for the opening  ceremony allowed some 10,000 performers to fine-tune their spectacular routines  in front of a full house at the Olympic Stadium last night. & ]0 h& X" E6 Z( y/ o& b$ |% L% h
3 X) E# M3 a3 H3 ?
But it also gave the spectators some  essential training in how to cope with another breath-taking aspect of the Games  - the queues.
+ g$ ^- d* @. E2 y' e: Y7 F; jWith less than two days to go until the  London Olympics are officially opened by Danny Boyle's extravaganza, it seems  fans are going to have plenty of time to chat about it afterwards.公仔箱論壇+ Q( G4 E2 m  F7 c" s

# d$ I+ l, n8 `3 j
+ k' a. `2 A, b; j公仔箱論壇There were huge queues at Stratford Station as thousands  of spectators tried to leave the Olympic Park after a final rehearsal of the  opening ceremony
8 e5 @/ o" [0 x. G- N; K. R) F- S0 L2 ?

; y& v0 r. K; h, |0 x5 @3 nA passenger is told there's no more room in the carriage  as spectators at a final dress rehearsal for the opening ceremony cram onto  Underground trains at Stratford StationTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- S  _/ t5 c. x! O8 J4 Z- e9 T$ t
* S& i+ W' P- a( ~. q( a" e

# X  ^; Q% g* p, c+ |These shops in the Westfield Centre will make thousands  in passing trade during the Olympics, judging by this picture of the queue to  get in to Stratford StationTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 n# i: Z8 x) G

8 u" T( I  ]# P$ N公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 u! {" U. d3 U  j
There were big queues across the bridge linking the  Olympic Park, Stratford Station and the Westfield shopping complex
! m/ w' {% X/ r% p1 y
3 s* H0 S2 M* j! J4 s  J/ o5.39.217.76Last night, there were lengthy queues  from  the entrance to Stratford Station back through the Westfield  Shopping Centre as  60,000 spectators tried to board Underground and  National Rail trains away from  the Olympic Park. 公仔箱論壇9 X' A+ Q0 a% [. E* h0 S

* y( r) P. ]" Q+ F" H! `There were packed platforms inside the station as volunteers frantically tried to direct the stream of people  on to  the right trains as late as 1am.
0 `1 u. }- H$ v' P7 P: {( v1 ]; UBut at least they were running - after the  first dress rehearsal on Monday night, a similar number of  spectators leaving  the stadium were informed that the Central Line  wasn't operating and they would  have to find alternative transport.
( x7 _5 K" J/ r( k2 [' h公仔箱論壇
1 Q+ F- \0 n1 q0 Q公仔箱論壇
9 s0 ?7 l! K% a公仔箱論壇Against a backdrop of blue lasers, spectators leave the  Olympic Stadium following a rehearsal of the opening ceremony last  night
. @8 T5 q0 J" z公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. J6 }1 a5 X! F( B5 O
6 @6 B9 R' O4 S; U
The size of the queue to get on to Underground trains at  Stratford Station is all too much for this girl# V" F1 ]$ G! G" t/ w

; U, ]* ?. p$ P  P- Z2 R) K/ z" Z& [7 w
A steward tries to direct tired-looking passengers on to  a packed platform at Stratford Underground Station after the second dress  rehearsal of the Olympic opening ceremony公仔箱論壇5 b+ P0 C4 w+ u

+ z+ E2 y* X$ J( v" O5.39.217.76: ^8 N5 f; t1 {$ Q$ Q1 \3 C. `
Spectators wait on packed platforms at Stratford  Underground station for Central Line trains back into Central London
7 c  `0 L! P1 K6 G5.39.217.76
8 }% e- T  E& l) c9 c8 E$ BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In another ominous sign, there were further  transport problems this morning.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; w1 `& T2 f# _  K4 V: Y
A fire alert at Canary Wharf station  on the  Jubilee Line during the rush hour caused the evacuation of one of London's  busiest Underground stations.
  g! Z" W# b! X5 x1 ?- ]4 W公仔箱論壇" i+ q! Q. p3 l* y# m2 e
Meanwhile, cable theft caused misery to rail commuters both north and  south of the Capital. ) i5 V5 j4 c  Z, m, v0 T0 p
5.39.217.76( L" x, \( i9 q' w
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. w* W) j! h& j0 w, h; N
The Central Line will be a crucial link between the West  End of London and the Olympic Park in Stratford$ b# A. N4 D* b" h0 U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: f% \4 N' g5 s& F
Journey times on First Capital Connect services were extended by 90 minutes following a signalling fault at  Bedford,  while Southeastern trains through London to the South were also affected.
* Z7 I. s9 B7 O5 ?公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇1 w! g( U+ e- H7 t& }3 S9 p' l
Then, a fire on a disused platform in West  London caused delays to mainline services out of Paddington, including the  Heathrow Express service. 5.39.217.76; g6 V0 ]2 P0 n- o4 a# _

) F6 W9 y' [# q1 z' ~Restrictions caused by Olympic  traffic-only  Games Lanes continued to cause tail-backs, notably on  Waterloo Bridge and on  the A40 in West London.
8 M5 x4 e2 D' f/ V公仔箱論壇$ n0 y' {) m7 S$ {" x7 L6 H7 P# J
- A4 R4 Y7 H% v+ J& E
These spectators had to finish off their alcohol before  being allowed in to the Olympic Park
1 K9 t0 l* d: B5.39.217.76! W% Q, I6 G* {5 k+ M$ q

/ N; D- r& |" w8 ^: I公仔箱論壇This couple are obviously tired of waiting as they try  and get home after the opening ceremony rehearsaltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ]& M! s: R$ ~% S6 `! |

6 o" T6 _' x1 d( C8 w5 l
' C# q# a' f1 J/ j& f! L! ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Police officers direct spectators into Stratford  Underground station following the second dress rehearsal of the Olympic opening  ceremony last night
. ]" l* d8 [; K5 _( V' d0 c5.39.217.76
* V( t$ v/ C) x' ]" d7 L. S: q( ]; @
; [! b& u1 a7 N6 b+ K. `7 EA man complains about the queue to buy tickets for  events outside the Olympic Park in Stratfordtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' J, t3 j7 Z2 r! m2 ]) \

% A. N4 a4 y  b5.39.217.76The Olympic opening ceremony remains  one of  Britain's most closely guarded secrets despite well over 100,000  people having  now seen it.
  U8 q$ t7 L+ ~; ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFans invited to the sneak previews of  the £27m spectacle were urged personally by Slumdog Millionaire  director Boyle to  'save the surprise' for the estimated one billion  around the world who will  tune in to watch on Friday night.
: U6 m( d$ N" M! `5.39.217.76# d5 o$ A$ c  R% b! S6 _* z; Q
Organisers invited London 2012  volunteers,  competition winners and others connected to the Games on the proviso that they  kept quiet about what they saw.! k2 b% o4 a; x5 q& T
* F# q9 c2 U3 m0 S
It is already common knowledge that the  stadium has been transformed into a British rural idyll.5.39.217.760 Y# V* ]9 N' w, ]5 A" T& W, {8 e) r
The stadium will be packed with at  least  62,000 spectators, 16,000 athletes, 10,000 performers, 70 sheep,  12 horses, ten  chickens, three cows, two goats and even dogs and geese.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 l; A) Q: D1 Y0 K% U

; v1 d7 B2 {) R6 j* a1 W! W' G5.39.217.76Traditional countryside cottages will  stand  together with a mining wheel, harking back to the country's proud  industrial  heritage, all drenched in faked pouring rain to reflect  Britain's typical  weather.公仔箱論壇" N1 f1 a5 a% T

1 r7 L9 E) o9 M# m2 I' ZAnd mimicking scenes across the  country  every weekend, a cricket pitch has even been laid with a game  planned for  during the ceremony.
- X) u( `( {7 ~0 p7 E% X+ mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  I5 x/ B4 ~9 _2 r6 J
TIMINGS FOR OPENING CEREMONY5.39.217.760 n' p2 ^/ S: @1 a$ d. G" x. n8 n
20.12- Pre-show begins at the Olympic Stadium at this exact minute, chosen because it matches the year in which the Games is taking place in.
, ?8 Z' y7 C7 y- g/ E* K5.39.217.765.39.217.76: N! L8 A/ a" l' y& p" l, Y
21.00- Danny  Boyle's £27 million extravaganza begins with the stadium transformed into the  British countryside. Most elements of the show are still being kept completely secret.
( i) X: B$ {0 X  e5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 S; N% x/ t% m( f; c. s7 x3 T
00.00-00.30 - The show ends, up to 30 minutes earlier than planned' R$ L  r# j3 _6 X( F" ~0 C5 {

- b" b$ R0 `, l# H7 P# t公仔箱論壇
8 O3 R& A+ ~+ c7 ]& f( O公仔箱論壇The crowd at the rehearsal were treated to a spectacular fireworks display above the Olympic Stadium and Orbit sculpture (left)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# k- H+ t( _. H

- n! e' y# A0 `) C& R9 W公仔箱論壇Four lucky ticket holders to the second dress rehearsal  of the Olympics opening ceremony in Stratford last night. The actual opening  ceremony which will officially open the Games is on Friday evening
; u  _/ u0 Q; T7 _公仔箱論壇
; C3 |3 }% U1 B' gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But in the main the contents of the three  hour multi-million pound extravaganza is still a complete mystery.公仔箱論壇( g- j7 r( Y" W/ ^9 H- W
This was despite some spoilsports trying to  post footage of the ceremony rehearsals on YouTube last night. 公仔箱論壇5 f- E/ T- z0 X$ t

. Y+ p; F! n) x6 h5 ATwo videos - one entitled 'Olympic 2012 opening ceremony snapshot from rehearsal'  and the other 'Olympic Opening Ceremony  Rehearsal' - were taken down on copyright grounds by the International Olympic  Committee.
6 N! G! T( f  }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5.39.217.762 V1 a$ g' \3 T4 f* e8 W
One aspect of the ceremony that is  most  definitely still a secret is who will light the Olympic cauldron.  The latest  rumour is that David Beckham will light it with a flaming  football.
2 D/ Y5 r$ A% w; A# ~6 d5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 D6 r' y) h# m' B
The football star, 37, wasn't giving  anything away yesterday however. He said: 'I'm playing a small part in  the  opening ceremony, which I am excited about.2 k( J9 z4 ?/ R  i" ~6 m) P
公仔箱論壇, G  S1 f# Q. S& c% s% m
'I'd love to tell you the details but I  can't. It's exciting, it's going to be good.公仔箱論壇5 `1 _" a9 G0 P3 i
'I am honoured to be involved because,  obviously, I was involved in the start process with this seven years  ago.'
8 @4 E0 A" L- H9 Y9 C9 K- k5.39.217.763 `0 b3 ?7 s, G! h

1 t; T4 b2 N4 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMuch sought after: Beckham flies back to London to urge  Prime Minister David Cameron to help tackle malnutrition against young children  all over the world
' O3 S* {/ h& u( |/ J) J6 ]+ _5.39.217.765.39.217.76; f* N2 i8 m! V8 p8 j( R

; P! r  @6 a4 J* X& a1 d- `9 B公仔箱論壇Just hours earlier, Beckham was in action for an MLS  All-Stars team against Chelsea in a pre-season friendly in Chester, Pennsylvania
. U/ K2 A3 z2 o- H9 \9 \: q0 `0 C! X% a) f; A9 y
Though one bookmaker today stopped taking  bets on Sir Roger Bannister to be chosen for the honour after a flurry of  interest.
4 c1 X4 v& N- V; |8 B* l. Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWilliam Hill said that 98 per cent of bets in  this market today were on the running legend - who was the first to run a mile  in under four minutes in 1954 - and his odds were cut from 6/1 to evens.  . p0 x" r7 _  F% R, q& t/ D( |1 u
" F4 M, F# X4 N3 e2 S
A spokesman for the bookmakers said: 'Just a  week ago we were 33/1 for Sir Roger; although he was an amazing sportsman we  felt that his connection was not Olympic enough.
$ v1 U# v: M! D! k5.39.217.765.39.217.76/ n! M4 n* H+ u3 S1 ~0 l, R8 ]
'If he does win, an awful lot of punters will  be running, perhaps not four minute miles, down to their betting shops to pick  up their winnings.'公仔箱論壇! {5 {9 e3 b' f: e8 A8 G8 \4 k
LOCOG chief executive Paul Deighton wasn't  giving the game away either, but he said the choice was 'easy'.
0 @' e& H4 `8 A8 C' V8 k1 p+ w7 S/ I! V
Mr Deighton, who sat on the panel which made  the selection, told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: 'It was surprising how we  reached unanimity pretty quickly.
8 V1 @7 n5 W' i6 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.768 f% C0 o0 [7 u/ k4 q
'I think when everyone sees our choice last  night they will understand why we made it.'
6 ?. H) f# q6 k- j5 G9 g公仔箱論壇Tickets are still available for the opening  ceremony - but only for those with deep pockets. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* O$ M9 _. g3 e% H$ s

+ A7 v+ E5 F8 A! Q+ k公仔箱論壇Category AA seats are on offer for £2,012  with a limited number of Category A tickets available for £1,600, on the  official ticket website.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) r/ Z* ]: f% g5 ?4 _" j
公仔箱論壇  g9 A0 c% |9 P" ?7 D; D& l# W
LOCOG revealed yesterday that  spectators  will be given a variety of musical themes, with Sir Elton  John selected to  accompany the archery at Lord's and Dizzee Rascal  playing at the basketball at  the North Greenwich Arena.
/ D: g* Y/ B/ s; r- V& f3 w" F6 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# G4 t: t, J, Z' _& Z6 RIn-ear commentary will also be available at a  cost of £10 to boost spectators' understanding of some of the more obscure  sports.5.39.217.76  U1 M6 z8 ^2 O( Y9 k

0 o- u; h6 j! M. }0 j* s/ fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.762 [) U( @$ s: h4 b
The official Olympics ticketing website was selling  premium Opening Ceremony seats for £2,012 todayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 Q1 m, P. f; F: m
& s# y. b& G" Z% [, t- u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( M  z' k: b) l
The Union Flag is projected onto the Houses of  Parliament last night to mark the London Olympicstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 S. t* G5 y1 z; ^: c7 G: F
公仔箱論壇/ i3 j, @, t+ U) f' w% E
* H7 P) W7 F: \; q( g+ J& g" A6 K, ~
Swiss tennis star and Wimbledon champion Roger Federer  will be one of the star attractions at the London Olympicstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# L; k% f9 |. B" W# g( A

: j/ f  n9 U. C0 r8 F2 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! N& }( r* B- k/ `  r
Britain's rowing team will be hoping to emulate the  achievements of this gold medal-winning quartet from the 2000 Sydney Games, seen  here on a projection on the Houses of Parliament

評分次數

• aa00

倫奧擺烏龍險釀政治風波錯配南韓旗北韓女足離場

倫敦奧運今日正式開幕,但搶先舉行的女足分組賽,卻大擺烏龍,險釀政治風波。前晚進行的女足分組賽,由哥倫比亞對北韓,大會介紹北韓女足隊時,大屏幕竟展示了南韓國旗,在場北韓人目定口呆。北韓隊一度罷踢,跟倫敦奧組委交涉約一小時,直至大會更正和道歉,才肯比賽。公仔箱論壇* Q3 J+ i) M1 L/ Y/ V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* s8 Q& Y" W6 F* M# ~
這場分組賽在蘇格蘭格拉斯哥的咸普頓公園( Hampden Park)球場舉行,原定晚上7時45分開波,但大會介紹兩隊隊員出場時,風波來了──球場兩邊大屏幕播出北韓球員照片時,旁邊竟不是北韓國旗,而是南韓國旗。北韓隊員發現後震怒不已,拉隊離場。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 J7 m" P" w$ d3 m4 \) `% b* B5 R

% P& _+ ]: f. C$ @. H! A! }5.39.217.76北韓隊教練申義勤炮轟:「弄錯國旗是大問題,除非妥善解決,我隊絕不參賽。我們憤怒,是因為球隊竟被誤當南韓隊,這對我們影響很大。我們的球員絕不能和其他國家的國旗放在一起,尤其是南韓旗。如果問題不解決,繼續比賽是荒謬的。」
9 k% n' D, ~/ ]/ `% M5.39.217.765.39.217.76) a- J" z4 R! Z$ y! x
發聲明補鑊再犯錯倫奧組委自知犯了大錯,馬上發聲明補黑鑊,向北韓女足隊和北韓奧委會道歉,稱事件是「明顯錯誤」,將採取措施保證不會再犯。豈料保證無用,倫奧組委在聲明中立即再犯錯,在聲明中倫奧組委只用上「北韓」( North Korea)和「南韓」( South Korea),而非兩國官方名稱「朝鮮民主主義人民共和國」( Democratic People's Republic of Korea)和「大韓民國」( Republic of Korea)。奧組委之後要二度發聲明,更正兩韓國名。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 K$ `# |/ O5 K) a/ Y0 I
  D, D! Q' A, |9 W# k
徵詢金正恩後才繼續北韓隊突然拉隊離場,現場觀眾最初不明所以,之後見遲遲未開波,開始鼓譟喝倒采。直至8時05分,大會透過廣播道歉,指「幕後出了事故,比賽要延遲開始,我們正嘗試解決,會向大家通報最新情況」,其間會場播出音樂娛樂觀眾。
# w: ]1 |. g9 m! |. h" v6 O5.39.217.76
% b9 y' ?/ X/ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8時25分,大屏幕正確展示了北韓國旗,重新介紹北韓女足隊員後,兩隊球員才步進球場。熱身10分鐘,兩隊球員返回球員通道,正式出場,在奏國歌儀式後,終於開波,但較原定時間遲了1小時05分。據悉,北韓女足隊是先徵得國家領袖金正恩同意下,才同意繼續比賽,北韓最終以2比0擊敗哥倫比亞。5.39.217.76' E. o, [# T8 s0 \
: W5 f) T- ^* s
國際奧委會北韓委員張雄指,雖然「不是嚴重的政治事件」,但他已向國際奧委會建議,奧運每次頒獎禮前,都須先向相關隊伍核實國旗和國歌,以免再出錯。國際奧委會主席羅格( Jacques Rogge)形容事件是「最不幸的意外」。英國首相卡梅倫( David Cameron)則承諾盡力確保不會再發生。
Olympic torch lights up London... and it's absolutely fabulous: Tens of  thousands line streets as flame arrives at Buckingham Palacetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 k. ]  A" W) S7 M
By Alex Horlock and Suzannah Hills
  • Wills, Kate and  Harry are all smiles as they meet torchbearers Wai-Ming Lee and John Hulse in  Buckingham Palace
  • Prime Minister  David Cameron and his wife Samantha witness Torch arriving at Downing Street TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* [" L( W) J: o8 E
  • Joanna Lumley and  Absolutely  Fabulous co-star Jennifer Saunders divided torch-carrying duties as  it  passed through Sloane Square
  • Comedian Walliams  'humbled' as he carries torch through streets of Islington, north  London
  • On Day 69 of  torch relay, the flame visited some of the most recognisable sights across the  capital
  • Huge crowds  gather at St Paul's, Camden Lock and the Globe Theatre to receive torch  bearersTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( k; x" q, y2 l( V; p+ F
  • Who will  light the cauldron at the opening ceremony on Friday still to be  revealed
  • Crowds  gather in Hyde Park for finale concert to celebrate flame's  arrival
    ( a, S% x: c  p9 C9 t% f; Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  • On Tuesday  two men took torch to new heights as they leapt from a plane at  15,000ft公仔箱論壇5 p) g$ j% x* a. W, l3 u) C& T0 I

# b! J& \, |' e; v. g6 S2 e7 GAfter travelling nearly 8,000 miles, the  Olympic Torch was finally welcomed to Buckingham Palace today by Prince William  and Kate - signalling the final countdown to the opening ceremony  tomorrow.
公仔箱論壇$ k4 r* k- {2 b+ W: l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; e3 t5 @* @1 b  v
The smiling Duke and Duchess of Cambridge  and  Prince Harry witnessed the 'torch kiss' between Wai-Ming  Lee and the next  torchbearer John Hulse  who carried it out of the palace towards Constitution Hill where it continued on  to Hyde Park.
6 T* s0 H0 g. b( P5 g2 Q公仔箱論壇

8 J  j6 J& s( z! I! v4 k9 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。An estimated 80,000 crowd had gathered in the  park to witness torchbearer Tyler Rix, a  young footballer and musician, carry the flame on to the stage and light a huge cauldron to mark the start of a special concert to celebrate the  torch's arrival.  
2 @  p9 m8 x7 N; Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
公仔箱論壇7 c* y8 `9 H& H+ D6 y

. _( K* Z3 w0 b* i! f! A- E# RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Meeting royalty: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and  Prince Harry watch Wai-Ming hand over the London 2012 Olympic Torch to John  Hulse at Buckingham Palace
  |9 G: c) @7 H6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. s( f, f1 k( w9 R. Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ Q0 t# g+ d: G/ ~( d/ m
Passing the flame: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and  Prince Harry were joined by 40 children from the Team GB Ambition Programme as  they watched Wai-Ming hand over the London 2012 Olympic Torch to John Hulse 3 P" M# e8 I; [" T( Z! _
% w& @! ^; G0 R# @! o

. N+ P( F' h: W7 Z3 MRoyal approval: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge cheer  on the torchbearers, left, after the couple and Prince Harry eagerly awaited for  them to arrive at the Palace  
" j& Z3 F/ S' OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 r) u: ?& ]* G+ T" K( I8 N
. \4 V  K- K, k9 ?
Outside the palace: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge,  Prince Harry and 40 children from the Team GB Ambition Programme wait for the  Torch to arrivetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( h4 z3 i6 g* V; _5 f! q

5 I; k4 A; J: e# V# o8 Q- @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ b: |, Y- L) s9 ^7 w9 O: Y( G* URaising the flame: John Hulse gets ready to start his  run out of Buckingham Palace with the Torch
" v+ Z/ A' [$ S$ F7 C/ ^; b2 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76+ }  i" [* N+ Y+ R% T# m. ~
Mayor of London Boris Johnson told the crowd  at Hyde Park: 'I have never seen anything like this in all my life. The  excitement is growing all the time, the Geiger counter of Olympic mania is going  to go off the scale. , [! K6 ]1 D! c5 W) A* ^
; {. M8 o& B% |
'The people from around the world are coming and seeing the  greatest city in the world there are some people coming who don't yet know about  the preparations we have been doing for the last seven years. 5.39.217.768 S& y1 t' ^( d4 u* A7 a$ t

* b( |$ D  _, T# h5 w0 [7 o'The stadiums are ready, the transport  infrastructure is ready and our Team GB athletes are ready - they are going to  win more gold, silver and bronze medals than you would need to bail out Spain and Greece  together!'# ^0 W7 x/ j' ]. P

( }2 ~' p! N9 V* T# y- i* Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. g; E0 @7 X, I" WRelight my fire: Torchbearer Tyler Rix lights the  Olympic cauldron starting the concert to welcome the Torch's arrival in London's  Hyde Park公仔箱論壇0 V& L3 b3 q9 W, M( d3 t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, @1 A: D$ a. G4 ]" {7 \2 _% O

" p0 L  B+ s& s/ g! zDoing it in style: Tyler Rix, 19, from Woodside Park,  was the final Torchbearer to carry the Olympic Flame today before the relay  starts again in Hampton Court tomorrowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% W+ a4 ~* F( D0 P$ g

/ e7 f7 G% [' WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' `1 M1 K7 w+ \+ X' p9 ~* MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Proud: Torchbearer Tyler Rix and London Mayor Boris  Johnson wave to the crowd after the lighting of the Olympic cauldron 公仔箱論壇" {2 k5 L- g' J3 z! M+ P

, \, ~7 a# Q, m) n' X2 W9 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- l6 N1 _8 e0 g: e/ a, l# Z
'We are ready!': Mayor Boris Johnson talks to the huge  crowd at Hyde Park today - telling them: 'Olympic mania is going off the  scale'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 q8 \( y5 }/ y! p) x- u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! J0 R$ U+ L! n: N% b3 a
公仔箱論壇7 d6 f) k' L8 s1 s( W' W% p  {6 y
Now that's a crowd: Thousands descended on Hyde Park for  a concert to celebrate the Torch arrival as the 24-hour countdown to the opening  ceremony approaches
$ \- m. Y4 z' Q$ V- B& J0 J+ w% V1 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 A6 V, A7 O5 z  A# ]! f# g
It comes shortly after the Torch was  bought  to Downing Street by the first ever female member of the British  Royal Navy,  Kate Nesbitt, from Trafalgar Square along streets lined with cheering crowds. . G7 J2 b) K2 F: d6 k' c" X

4 P- S9 B4 N, }- h6 e5.39.217.76Ms  Nesbitt - also the second woman in the  British Armed forces to be  awarded the Military Cross and the medal for bravery  for actions in  Afghanistan during March 2009 - then passed the flame on to  Florence  Rowe, 81, outside Number 10 in front of Prime Minister David Cameron  and his wife Samantha.
( c  l) H2 n3 B. [4 m! r
% y/ ]+ j4 h# \& U9 g0 V$ M* g5 f公仔箱論壇David Cameron has dismissed concerns that  Britons might not be behind the London Olympics - saying the enthusiasm which  had greeted the torch relay over the last two months showed they were not a  London Games, not an England Games, but a United Kingdom Games.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 B1 i5 m  r7 [; g
. ~: C9 F2 \8 T* A& q" I% o
5.39.217.76' a6 Y. v8 ~7 b
Crowds surround a torchbearer carrying the Olympic flame  along Whitehall towards Parliament Square on the penultimate day of its journey  around the UK before arriving in the Olympic Stadium on Friday evening for the  Olympic games' Opening Ceremony% s' \& {7 ]& k" w4 A9 ?; @2 W

7 f$ [8 s# W" rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, n6 q/ U5 h- R, g0 e4 q! p0 _+ ?* Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAt Number 10: Olympic torch bearer Kate Nesbitt with  Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha Cameron in Downing Street  todaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& c" ]: ~  A  o8 @; T

+ i& R) m( U! m' D6 F公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76; P- t  |2 G+ ?
Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha look  on as Olympic torch bearer Florence Rowe sets off from Downing Street TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 |  Q, S3 W) d# @" T5 M+ `: v1 G, ]
5.39.217.76% K% q+ b2 l: I. g" t& {5 v
7 [. t& [, Z. _& g+ c2 j+ T
X marks the spot: The Olympic Torch is carried through  Oxford Circus as thousands gathered in the streets and peered out of office  windows to watch it pass
2 C. z0 j. g# m) b公仔箱論壇
- z3 X0 [1 f# i1 H; RMr Cameron said: 'Let's put our best foot  forward, we're an amazing country with fantastic things to offer. This is a  great moment for us, let's seize it.
. t) e! g% ~4 g5.39.217.76'The worries we all have are the great hopes  and fears. Our fingers are crossed for everything from the events to the weather  to the transport infrastructure and everything else.
/ I; `9 X3 O9 c" A4 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 G' z5 t  P9 Z9 Y* G; I
'But, from where I stand, I think we're set  for a really remarkable few weeks for Britain, when we welcome the world, say  this is a great country to come, enjoy the Olympics, but also think of all the  other things we've got to offer.'
0 R+ [/ u9 U7 n* H7 U公仔箱論壇5.39.217.765 {6 n+ F% j; o( v1 ~( p( b
He went on: 'Of course, this is a  time of  some economic difficulty for the UK, everybody knows that. But  look at what  we're capable of achieving as a nation, even at a difficult economic  time.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  x8 h7 x+ F1 q% S
0 n: K; z! j' A6 S; d; m; n

" M: }  n/ _" Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSophie Countess of Wessex with her daughter Lady Louise  Viscount and son James, the Viscount Severn, watching the Olympic Torch Relay  pass through Buckingham Palace
9 x8 B/ O9 I( \* A8 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 v( s4 ~4 |5 z5 d! Z4 B/ T+ R3 h 8 B, a" @1 [' _
Showing off the flag: James, Viscount Severn, shows off  his Union Jack flag to his mother Sophie Countess of Wessex as the Torch goes  past
- e+ k2 T5 @& A/ \' |) C  gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! i9 b1 [' O* r9 Z& D& @! {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ x* Z5 v1 ~; _; }/ R, a* {2 ^
The Olympic torch relay is carried through the front  gates of Buckingham Palace to where members of the Royal family were  waiting
8 v& `! Y; B# o2 l# P* u7 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.763 p' E3 Q% F3 f) n
'In  terms of the country coming together, I  think the torch relay really  demonstrates that this is not a London Games, this  is not an England  Games, this is a United Kingdom Games.' TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ C2 i9 M* i+ [6 A0 M0 ^% `

6 r" K9 Z) J  B8 A+ L7 U6 p( t! |公仔箱論壇It comes  after another star-studded day  where Joanna Lumley and Absolutely  Fabulous co-star Jennifer Saunders divided  torch-carrying duties as it  passed through Sloane Square, on a day when the  flame was paraded in  front of a number of London's most iconic  landmarks.
: o/ o: c1 _& h8 i% JThe pair smiled and waved to the hundreds of  spectators who lined the route to cheer them on, as they completed the leg in a  quick walk.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" X* G+ J! b3 `1 S7 M; C
公仔箱論壇: z+ X" [( z$ Q

1 H* d2 e7 N4 Q- f6 Z3 r& E* w/ {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thousands of spectators cheer on the Torch Relay along  Regent Street in central London just a day before the opening ceremony tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 t' D; {2 n4 }, i% v. m+ D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! X3 g9 ?( J! @( K& J! l" u9 p
' m4 i$ ]0 ~4 V& r8 P* k: d
The Olympic Torch is carried on top of an open top bus  down London's busiest shopping high street, Oxford Street, on day 68 of a 70-day  relay
  R' w* _6 T0 _) e: N& ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 k) }0 p' P; g6 \
, }/ t, P$ N; J  Y: z& q5 _5.39.217.76The London Olympic Torch Bus slowly makes its way  through the crowds along Oxford Street as thousands attend to see it on its way  to Hyde Park
' ]3 C( Q" i& {7 z5 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ {3 T, I( A; a# m1 a9 V; vThe women still had time to stop and soak up  the atmosphere, as they struck up poses reminiscent of when Lumley and Saunders  played Patsie and  Edina in the hit sitcom.; a' t/ R9 M# A- y
5.39.217.76# _' t* E" D6 L% F3 ?/ L) [
Lumley and Saunders helped the torch on its  way to see an even more grand sight than the streets of Chelsea.5.39.217.767 ]0 |' D: E1 q  h8 O
By the time the ladies had their hands on the  flame on Day 69 of the  relay, the torch had already gone past a host of  impressive London  landmarks such as St Paul's, Camden Lock and the Museum of  London. 0 Z8 T1 d* T4 B- C6 N$ N* e- w

0 N' H$ m* s" ]+ w% b5.39.217.76Tomorrow the torch will enter the Olympic  Park, and will be used to light the  cauldron. At least that's one part of  creative director Danny Boyle's  opening ceremony that isn't enshrined in  mystery. ' s8 g9 d. z( p' G5 ?
+ t/ v5 W" Y! O- F6 H" n
Crowds began to gather throughout the afternoon at Hyde Park where a finale concert took place in  celebration of the  torch's arrival.
: c) v# ~! [  ]% `8 g' K7 O公仔箱論壇Earlier in the day, television icon Sir Bruce  Forsyth larked about with the flame in front of the BBC  White City Television  Centre, and the 84-year-old showed  once more just how much of a showman he  is.
! j2 g- I" L- N; G" F  STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76/ D# R, c) w7 \6 Y7 [. L, Z/ c
Fellow sitcom star and comedian David  Walliams told how he was 'humbled' to carry the Olympic torch through  Islington.
( B* ]3 c  e8 B% i& F& Y7 ]8 N5.39.217.76
  ~1 R7 [$ n3 f+ z5.39.217.76+ Q1 |9 l6 L: U
Olympic fever: The concert drew thousands to Hyde Park  where there will be a concert to celebrate the torch's arrival5.39.217.76" D, w  s% F" E8 C

/ j2 F( A1 B9 H& y, X$ p7 n/ F  KWalliams set off from the town hall in the  centre of Islington while being cheered on by an appreciative  audience.
0 `% _3 p2 L2 _; hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The co-creator of Little Britain was  surprised and delighted to have even been asked to carry the torch, and said  that although jogging was not his forte, running and waving is far easier than  swimming and waving.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 z6 \& i3 H# J0 h

! n' o/ o. ^. b% l9 u, B公仔箱論壇Walliams has raised a great deal of money for  various charities by undertaking gruelling long-distance swimming  challenges.
5 V9 K7 q& \/ }, @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  G. z+ f+ S. N  A1 }- ^

6 r0 j  M  N* O( `) f! ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon sets off  with the Olympic Torch from Parliament Square towards Constitution Hill
# U8 g! C5 t- H: D' G- P公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# `( s0 V9 z& H- d/ U

( E3 K! j; l; S% \  L: Z* F0 _公仔箱論壇Strictly Come Dancing: TV presenter Sir Bruce Forsyth  shows off his moves as he carries the Olympic Flame through Kensington and  Chelsea
- R+ N: f1 t, W! g/ f, BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76- ?9 E3 s) @1 }3 k2 R* C
Charity fundraiser Walliams carried the flame  at around 8.30am outside Islington Town Hall, as it made its way towards St  Paul's Cathedral.
# c8 s4 j3 r1 e1 cWalliams said: 'I felt really humbled to be a part of it.  This torch and this flame is bigger than anybody out there and there's something  about the spirit and I really got a sense of that running along.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' J. o0 o3 c& N$ z, A3 D; {6 {

. s# M8 z2 V) ?& _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'You can't really get lost on Upper Street  and I had a wonderful response. I was thrilled to be asked to do it, especially  so near to the Olympics starting.'
! k0 E. a; B8 [: q7 N; E. p$ g5.39.217.76! S* F" |0 K  H
The 40-year-old, whose fundraising  feats  include swimming the English Channel, the River Thames and the  Straits of  Gibraltar, added: 'I'm not a natural runner but it's much  easier to run and  wave than swim and wave. When I was swimming the  Thames there were people  lining the banks so I had to stop to wave to  them and it slowed me  down.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* h0 I- h" Y. k, k4 ^) Y

) R& C5 d9 O9 F5.39.217.765.39.217.76, U1 j: N$ q# w) q( R
Mr Elbrow then paraded the torch around St Paul's as the  gleeful crowd watched him pass 公仔箱論壇5 a) Y' N: F* f. _! d% I
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 N" @" ~+ C; {/ A
'It was fantastic to be a part of it, I've  been looking forward to it for ages. You get to keep the  tracksuit, which is  the most important thing. You have to buy the torch. There was a lovely response  and I know I'm only a small part of it but  it felt very special.公仔箱論壇% J) k8 H( P* u# ~3 ^

! {. G0 x- R; ]# W公仔箱論壇'I'm not a natural jogger, let alone  runner,  but it's only 300 metres so I did manage it. I started off  walking, then I went  into a jog, then I thought I would show off and  started running and then it was  all over. I'm glad it wasn't much  further.'
, n: F  N( s' w9 v6 Z0 h8 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇! e% E1 W$ v- `3 J5 M1 v
The torch's journey began shortly  before 7am  with Clive Woodward, Team GB's deputy chef de mission and  manager of the  England 2003 World Cup Rugby winners, starting the relay  from the Roundhouse in  Camden.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- a" Q6 i' W% k. D
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) s: n2 x. ~  x2 U4 o* l

5 O* T- i, `  n  N0 v) f5.39.217.76Carrying the flame: The Daily Mail's Charles Sale runs  with the Olympic torch through the streets of London today" x% n- u, ]& M

& b! l) c, G; F  {: Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbScout volunteer Jon Sayer will have  the  honour of carrying the flame to the gates of the Queen's official  London home  this evening, when he will meet the Duchess.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" V/ c2 R; P( m

7 Y" _% \. E3 g- O% w9 h# jThe 33-year-old, described as an  inspirational helper who saved the life of a man who had jumped into a  river  swollen with rainwater last year, was chosen to take part in the  relay after  the Duchess asked for a fellow Scout to participate in this  prestigious leg of  the event.
. i' ~, K6 V# i1 F5.39.217.76
3 ~" R! D2 K1 L7 }# Y公仔箱論壇Mr Sayer, from Todmorden in West  Yorkshire,  is one of three volunteers helping to carry the Olympic flame through the palace  the day before the Queen officially opens the Games.
8 \" a9 [5 W- k; |. V- c公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% s; Z) B, M9 ]7 b1 `% S# N& U
William nominated his charity  Mountain  Rescue to take part and John Hulse was given the honour, and  Wai-Ming Lee from  MapAction was picked after Prince Harry, the  organisation's royal patron, put  it forward.5.39.217.76: W8 B3 d# n: F2 K# e& }7 c- C

* X5 M& B( b3 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBrixton town: The Olympic Torch, bottom right, is  carried through the crowd packed streets of central Brixton
0 @0 j8 T6 z3 q0 m$ Z6 w
& \2 U% }! J3 ]! A7 T3 v" H公仔箱論壇The three royals are ambassadors for  Team GB  and ParalympicsGB and will be joined at the leg by 40 athletes  from the Team GB  Ambition Programme, which aims to encourage future  sports stars.
, Y  q6 }- ?  J% F8 ^6 a$ K7 s, Q. g5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 a9 m" b2 Q" u+ e! V5 z& C
Elsewhere in the capital, celebrities including rugby heroes Lawrence Dallaglio and Lewis Moody will carry the flame,  as well as surprise guests like Jennifer Saunders.
3 g) u0 F4 F6 \# W: \* V( Z1 P公仔箱論壇Meanwhile, mystery still surrounds  the  identity of the person who will light the Olympic flame at  tomorrow’s opening  ceremony, but Locog chief executive Paul Deighton  said that the final choice  was surprisingly easy.
: m- J3 g0 b. q1 h; ?5 U( rMr Deighton, who sat on the panel  which made  the selection, told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “It was  surprising how we  reached unanimity pretty quickly.
; v$ e1 P4 ?' g- aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'I think when everyone sees our choice last  night they will understand why we made it.'公仔箱論壇5 n4 y+ s+ `7 M. m) T2 X5 i

+ S2 i; E& Q; U8 O8 w5 Y5.39.217.76Earlier in the week, Chris McCann, 50, leapt  15,000ft out of a plane above Peterborough, brandishing an official Games  torch.
9 D* X8 ?$ u/ [The beacon had earlier been carried through  Norwich by official torch  bearer James Colley, 23, who jumped alongside Chris  on Tuesday  afternoon. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Q- B% R: l0 R/ E
公仔箱論壇* G- D+ Z/ W0 y$ Q9 U
They plummeted in free fall for one minute  before deploying their parachutes and it then took five more minutes to reach  the ground. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 j3 l0 z3 Z9 w) ]  \+ s. Q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! d* d  e5 [9 X
Chris, who is a parachuting instructor, said  it was the 'strangest' thing he had ever done.
. i5 m4 W0 n' X: v5.39.217.76The father-of-four-said said: 'It was an  amazing thing to do.
/ F* ]6 G9 I6 T: t6 x7 u" i0 E! Q
'It has to be the strangest thing I have ever  leapt out of a plane with and I have done more than 8,000 jumps. / `% s  g# ~5 Q+ n  t7 [

& I3 E/ g! s. k& Z  H7 w0 L/ s" T  ?公仔箱論壇'It was actually quite hard to hold as it  altered my wind resistance. Up  there the forces are also a lot stronger so it  was difficult to keep a  grip of it.
% a; _5 B9 h. m' T* z' \公仔箱論壇'But it was tethered to my arm - the last  thing we wanted to do was drop the thing from that high up.
: h1 v# C- j% G! s& p: v公仔箱論壇
& D, E  \+ e6 F% z/ F'James came up with the idea after carrying  the torch through Norwich but he  is not experienced enough to hold it so I had  to jump with him.
8 o/ W& ?8 d- h% h3 \' v. P'It's great we must be the first to have ever  jumped with the Olympic torch.'
$ e4 N. F" w& `0 t+ u公仔箱論壇
, s0 E( z' A- \) GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。James who is studying Chemistry at the  University of East Anglia, said: 'It was a bit of a crazy idea but I am glad we  did it.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 ~7 [5 l# _9 e$ r+ R  H$ ~( N
'It was great running with the torch but this  was even better.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ p3 v& z/ G. J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ n* Z' d+ z: G0 ~) d% H; d
Photographer Mark Harris, 36, jumped with the  pair and took the amazing snaps.
; I* ~" ]+ G* a6 W4 v公仔箱論壇7 a8 f5 p/ D3 ?4 D* Q1 m

評分次數

• aa00

2012倫敦奧運火炬完成傳遞
  \/ Q: N5 W) `5 R. P' X2 U6 ^公仔箱論壇5.39.217.764 l( f+ |$ Z2 s/ k, I' g
2012年倫敦奧運火炬星期四(7月26日)傳遞到白金漢宮,受到女王長孫威廉王子和他的妻子劍橋公爵夫人,以及他的弟弟哈里王子的歡迎。
) z: l' O. o' W; P5 x4 f
, i$ o, p$ S; }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在早些時候的傳遞中,奧運火炬曾到達英國首相府唐寧街10號以及聖保羅大教堂、泰特現代藝術館和環球劇場等倫敦重要地點。公仔箱論壇5 k2 _" S* F" L7 c. p/ I, d

' f9 `) I: |: \5 ?9 D) utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb火炬最後到達海德公園,進入一個有6萬人參加的露天音樂會場地。公仔箱論壇1 d2 _2 p& p" a& t8 \) q! i* f
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( o; c& ?0 q2 K0 U$ K
整個倫敦奧運火炬傳遞歷時69天,有8000個火炬手參加傳遞,經過了英國1000多個城鎮。
7 W4 ?6 b4 b) i* b& b  g% x" Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

評分次數

• aa00

遲早各大學會有一專門學科, 世界各國國旗, 區旗.... 熟讀考試合格後可以有一技傍身.

評分次數

• aa00

好難是定牲为有意或無意  很坦白 西方國家大部份民眾对世界的地理知識非常貧乏 有個調查 到今天在美國仍有大部人認為美國北方芳隣加拿大 是美國一個州而不是一個國家 那可知西方人对世界的无知

評分次數

• aa00

全球10億人將觀看奧運開幕式tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 C7 D. `( W  \0 L

z5 W  K" m+ }- c& \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* _+ B1 }/ O" z& O( F, |▲全球10億人將觀看倫敦奧運會開幕式
+ z8 w+ f! {) V: ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% n6 q7 Z- Y& Q( k/ B0 A; E# ~/ u
2012年倫敦奧運會星期五(7月27日)將在倫敦當地時間晚上9時在位於倫敦東部的奧運主體育場舉行開幕式。) H& {% `  @+ S/ w3 g" L
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; c' C$ @& C# _# B- @; R
主辦方預計全球將有10億人觀看三小時長的開幕式。
2 `5 I3 O: x# ]7 T# w* @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. ]2 O% c8 d( M0 g- M3 e+ oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。這次開幕式由曾贏得奧斯卡金像獎的英國著名導演博伊爾執導,耗資2700萬英鎊,有1萬名志願者參加表演。+ [6 C" Q3 I% B, Z

" o, N% {) A8 s) Z+ b公仔箱論壇來自204個國家的萬餘名運動員將參加本屆奧運會。
( w- S& ]- Q! Y; \1 s1 G9 a2 |3 [. N; N1 ~; Q- H
英國女王以及各國貴賓將同8萬名觀眾一同現場觀看開幕式。
4 b0 l8 h9 b2 q$ xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& H4 w6 Q- V( r$ W: v( J; z( X
門票
* Z& R) Q9 g4 _3 v  z5.39.217.76
$ q1 c/ L: I6 G- A4 R5 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb倫敦奧組委星期四夜間透露,奧運會開幕式的門票仍未售罄,標價最高的兩檔門票仍然有貨。
  E1 l2 i8 F9 Y, n/ f2 l, m5.39.217.76
/ [( V4 A- Q8 }, h4 G' G這兩檔門票的價格分別是2012英鎊和1600英鎊。
* A8 M% R1 W2 \; r  w# |& f! Z  B/ X8 q% E6 k5 y! U
英國議會大廈的著名大本鐘將在倫敦當地時間上午8時12分起鳴鐘三分鐘,以慶祝奧運會的召開。( K, t: B: S2 C
/ g( Q& m! D9 |! f  e0 C# u  i
英國為主辦這次奧運會撥款90億英鎊。有批評者質疑在金融危機時期耗資巨大主辦奧運會的意義。
0 Q, k# m, c+ F公仔箱論壇
6 \$ T! N% `& v) L  ], N) F5.39.217.76英國首相卡梅倫星期四視察奧運園後表示,奧運會是英國面前一個難得的機會,他鼓勵國民把握機會。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 j) t" l/ n$ g# T* N, W

評分次數

• aa00

羅姆尼質疑倫奧惹風波

美國共和黨總統參選人羅姆尼質疑倫敦奧運成果,引發英國人不滿,英國首相卡梅倫作出反駁。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- ^$ h% p1 S) i" Z
美國總統奧巴馬26日與羅姆尼唱起了「反調」,稱自己對英國安全舉辦倫敦奧運會「極有信心」。
. m' g6 N: z' P- \" H5.39.217.76白宮發言人卡尼透露,奧巴馬的反恐顧問約翰·布倫南當天與美國反恐和執法部門會面,評估與英國合作籌備2012年倫敦奧運會的努力,隨後布倫南向奧巴馬匯報了倫敦奧運的最新情況以及美國在奧運期間支持英國的細節。
  k; f" p- t( C+ G% B/ b# e卡尼說:「總統指示我們繼續盡一切努力確保美國人民的安全,並繼續與我們的英國同行密切合作。」tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& k* {7 e6 W) T+ H
他還透露,在英國完成籌備工作並即將開始舉辦奧運會之際,「奧巴馬總統也明確地表示,他對我們最親密的盟友——英國極有信心。」
/ s- ?' ]5 r/ g+ p) FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。上述表態被認為是針對正在倫敦訪問的羅姆尼近日有關倫敦奧運的言論,不過卡尼對此予以否認。

評分次數

• aa00

倫敦的士擬奧運開幕前罷駛遭否決

倫敦警方不批准市內的士,計劃今日在倫敦市發動罷駛。5.39.217.768 [" m; W, k5 Q  K5 d5 v! m- r
的士司機不滿當局,禁止他們在奧運舉行期間,於特別供運動員與工作人員使用的「奧運專線」行駛,原定計劃於開幕禮展開前數小時,在海德公園角抗議,但倫敦警方已否決申請。
) y' W# q* {( q4 U- R& }7 y倫敦的士早前曾經在國會大樓和塔橋,發起抗議行動,其間有人跳落泰晤士河表達不滿。

華農民三輪車長征6萬公里抵倫奧

倫敦奧運開幕前夕,當地唐人街迎來一位特別嘉賓。原居於中國江蘇省一條村莊的57歲農民陳冠明(Chen Guanming)聲稱,他花了兩年時間,踏著三輪車走遍16個國家和地區,終於趕及在奧運開幕前完成6萬公里旅程,到達倫敦為這項全球體育盛事贈興。6 P: i. O6 m2 \( `9 u
2 a4 p3 L/ q8 `1 {' K& B
來自江蘇省徐州銅山縣的陳冠明聲稱,4年前北京奧運閉幕禮上,他見到倫敦市長約翰遜在鳥巢內接過奧運旗幟,受到激勵,下決心進行這項壯舉,目的是要宣揚奧運精神。6 W+ {1 c: B% F) G

( y! u+ O; q* P公仔箱論壇  他經過的國家和地區包括越南、泰國、巴基斯坦、意大利、還有一些戰亂地區、水災災區及超高溫地區,例如台灣、土耳其及伊拉克。

評分次數

• aa00

倫奧開幕前Twitter再癱瘓

倫敦奧運開幕前夕,在全球各地大受歡迎的微博網站Twitter再發生故障,數以百萬計的會員、藝人明星和知名人士無法收發訊息,新聞機構也無法更新新聞。故障持續了大約兩小時才修復。今次是 Twitter 5個星期以來第2次發生故障,令該公司的聲譽和形象大受損害。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& Y2 {: F9 A( {, R

1 N/ F( }6 Q: i0 C% |- a5 V倫敦奧運於周五晚上開幕,預料在未來兩個多星期內,Twitter的使用量會大幅增加,許多人會透過該網發布賽果或討論比賽。分析家表示,今次故障與訊息流量大增無關。
4 p) Q5 z- g$ Y3 h* C公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇' T) C' n: a& ^" N2 Z4 H# L
  總部設在三藩市的Twitter發表聲明,指一個數據中心周四發生故障,引發今次事故。本來有一個系統無法運作,該公司即時啟動另一套系統取代,但第二套系統又巧合地失靈,以致整個Twitter網絡癱瘓。公仔箱論壇3 g' `; B9 }9 o9 L' V( _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" e( q# L; Y# R+ G* ]# x
  除南、北美洲外,亞洲、歐洲和非洲均有網民受到影響。一些用戶聲稱,無法用智能手機或其他裝置發布訊息。

評分次數

• aa00

中國製煙花6 [  r5 d4 A! `" {
倫奧開幕禮上綻放
1 H6 P) J# {8 |8 m7 a( I4 F5 [
# Z/ [4 d- L0 Z5 |! F7 N1 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb即將舉行的倫敦奧運開幕儀禮,所發放的煙花,全部由中國製造,當中3/4來自湖南瀏陽。
& j. B( |9 j% FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 H, c3 g* F% Y( Z6 Q
內地有報道指,其中一間供應倫奧的煙花公司,曾參與過北京奧運、杜拜酒店開幕、台北101大樓等煙花表演的產品測試。不過,報道又指出,瀏陽只提供倫奧的煙花產品,並不參與煙花設計和燃放。
+ _' E+ g3 z* _; w% P5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 }$ y, Q# ~, ?! h* D
由於倫奧煙花的要求很高,煙花公司不能使用含有氯酸鉀的原材料,燃放時更不可有煙霧。而發放煙花的種類,超過200種。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 A0 a( m0 I5 j0 s) }
5.39.217.76/ O) v1 ?1 n+ Z9 |4 l
至於價格方面,有煙花廠指倫奧煙花燃放使費不算高,只用60萬美元,比杜拜的酒店開幕少近7倍。

評分次數

• aa00

倫敦奧運會進入最後倒計時5.39.217.76: b' {6 {0 ~5 k: w

8 s% Q. Z4 r0 T6 ?3 B+ g4 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 j1 {/ {( a; Y- ]9 |& Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb▲為英國女王登基60週年大典特製的皇家遊艇也載著奧運火炬,參加了最後一程火炬接力。
3 t- j2 S  ~5 O$ O0 P5.39.217.76

& D' s7 B, `1 |% W/ _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb經過七年多的準備,2012年奧運會進入最後倒計時,全世界的目光聚焦倫敦。9 v% D" C: _- o9 i
公仔箱論壇% N/ D9 {- s4 W/ ~9 v# n9 z- l' V& g$ q
耗資2700萬英鎊的開幕式的最後排練已經完成,來自204個國家的10,000多名運動員已經做好了比賽準備。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 L% Y8 e: g" c/ D

$ i: g$ a* ?* b/ H# K' F& m全球將有數億人通過電視收看三個小時的開幕式轉播。
: z, a$ G1 ?6 D8 L; Z5 z" s
( F# c3 V3 }3 i/ B& k+ r# D開幕式前最後一個白天的慶祝活動是以鳴鐘開始的。英國夏時制8:12分,大本鐘長鳴三分鐘,這是自喬治六世國王葬禮上長鳴鐘以來的第一次。公仔箱論壇/ w0 ]3 E" s$ J

" R+ V2 z; I; ~' F; T- n公仔箱論壇為英國女王登基60週年大典特製的皇家遊艇Gloriana也載著奧運火炬,參加了奧林匹克火炬接力的最後一程。
8 _; Y9 V; h9 Y7 r$ y( o公仔箱論壇展示精品英國
! M- T* z0 u$ i5 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇! D# z5 B2 |. N4 Y6 a9 f- U& G$ _
英國首相卡梅倫(David Cameron)說,英國做好了上演「地球上最盛大的演出」的準備。5.39.217.76% s$ m6 M. d# C  g8 X* b& V

4 r( n  F5 v9 v7 X/ h+ h5 J3 X" x5.39.217.76卡梅倫說,英國有著悠久的歷史,更有著令人興奮的未來,奧運會是展示精品英國的最好機會。! e5 c4 l, T- a5 u' \2 H) Y
0 P5 a; H+ [3 n6 D: q  p  N  _
開幕式總導演,奧斯卡最佳導演獎得主丹尼·博伊爾(Danny Boyle)公佈了最後綵排的錄像片段,有歡快的舞蹈,搧動羽翼的騎車人,讓人窺探到一點今晚將看到的場面。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& k, |( {+ ]- U* n% w: U

+ M. F; o& c! u  p+ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。週五(27日)英國夏時制21點,懸掛在奧林匹克主會場上特製的歐洲最大的鐘將鳴響,為奧運會開幕式拉開大幕。公仔箱論壇1 R0 B" v# d) P5 X! L  I
: e9 }1 g& P. y3 ]
10,000志願者將參加開幕式的表演,表演場地15,000平米,使用道具12,956件。
" r% c, ]6 }  \$ H4 s公仔箱論壇
) K* Q" c. @" K) [% |% \* m包括英國女王和各國嘉賓在內的80,000觀眾將出席觀看開幕式。
* z5 `# W( p1 a% F2 S" cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 S, o  U' l2 Q+ ^
其他奧運消息:5.39.217.76- k7 {- @/ A0 A' w0 Y" A* N; E; y1 q

/ u8 j% Q$ K% B7 i5.39.217.76擔任美國代表團領隊的第一夫人米歇爾·奧巴馬(Michelle Obama)給美國運動員鼓氣,要他們放鬆心情,開心參賽。
6 r! f( b9 q9 {- A2 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇5 r% M! u1 e  h( W% `4 ]
倫敦警方禁止出租車司機週五在海德公園角(Hyde Park Corner)為抗議被奧運專道排斥舉行示威抗議活動。5.39.217.76) _( i( C4 J7 x7 ]
5.39.217.76- M' H1 ]' [1 ~1 T0 t! E! G0 I
國際奧委會主席羅格(Jacques Rogge)讚揚了東倫敦的振興項目,並說奧運會將會當地帶來實實在在的影響,而不是「形象工程」。
, s* D1 j" h; k公仔箱論壇" D2 }/ |. |5 p$ i
倫敦市長約翰遜(Boris Johnson)駁斥了美國總統候選人羅姆尼(Mitt Romney)有關倫敦沒有準備好舉辦奧運會的評論。5.39.217.767 V8 b) T* B2 K0 O4 t2 B3 c

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表