返回列表 回復 發帖
All leave cancelled for 3,500 soldiers parachuted in to fix Olympic security shortage blunder (but they do get tickets for the opening ceremony... well the DRESS REHEARSAL)
& u* _' ^" X! s% t% u; ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  •     G4S said it can't supply all 10,000 guards it agreed to deliver
  •     It could mean troops in their uniforms checking tickets and bags
  •     Theresa May said Logoc will impose penalties on the firm for the     mess
  •     Many troops will have been due time off after just returning from     Afghanistan
  •     Move raises fresh concerns about the 'militarisation' of the Olympics
  •     Police force leaves possible G4S privatisation scheme following news
  •     Experts say 'lone wolves' sympathetic to Al Qaeda pose greatest     threat
  •     Soldiers start installing missile systems on east London tower block
  •     Terror alert as student leaves 'backpack bomb' art project in college
By Emily Allentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ L; ^7 T. @% e' e

' x  }: o' D" B9 s3 [( ?公仔箱論壇Thousands of troops having to step in as Olympic guards after G4S failed to train enough staff have had all their leave cancelled - and they've been 'rewarded' with tickets to the dress rehearsal of the opening ceremony.
4 R- y  g3 O9 F" m3 C+ L$ DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

% Q  p# |# N" L1 w$ }( t# _Home Secretary Theresa May made the paltry offering in the House of Commons this morning when she was forced to ask questions about the latest fiasco embroiling London 2012.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ s3 R' _# x% \, b7 e: R/ M

( y) D- R3 g, \5 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Last night, G4S finally admitted it wouldn't be able to supply all 10,000 security staff to man the Games - forcing Mrs May to go cap-in-hand to the Ministry of Defence to ask for 3,500 service personal to make up the shortfall. 公仔箱論壇: I1 a/ {- l' E5 ?9 a) y& t- l7 G
公仔箱論壇4 k, ^/ b' w& Y7 N" q" [6 c4 t4 ]1 I0 t
Many of the troops will have just returned from Afghanistan and will be due much-needed rest and recuperation which will now have to be postponed. 5.39.217.76* }3 m- ]+ w( G+ p. G( I
公仔箱論壇( T, t5 M  C8 ?4 Q# V! Y
5.39.217.76% e' {! y' t$ a, r
Security: Soldiers begin installing high-velocity missile systems on the roof of a tower block in Leytonstone, east London today as it emerged more troops are being drafted in to help make the Games safe
: M! N: X# K/ W3 V# y5.39.217.760 T* J/ M4 [1 g8 d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 s  Y2 w- [4 e7 r# ^9 @
Mission: An aerial view of soldiers installing the missile systems at the Fred Wigg Building, Watham Forest today. An additional 3, 500 extra troops will man the Games - and many will have just returned from Afghanistan公仔箱論壇  z& a9 h' w5 f4 W: y* t8 n0 I

, ?" \6 V5 h) y9 a公仔箱論壇
  U, k9 n" }0 K9 J! B0 M5 \) x* p2 ?公仔箱論壇Threat: Soldiers carry the equipment into the tower block close to the Olympic site. Lone individuals sympathetic to al Qaeda's cause are believed to be one of the major concerns during the event4 }  ^/ B) n. q/ l! D3 i
5.39.217.76& @; ~' _7 U) K% r& P) a. U6 {" T
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- u1 B9 L  V: N2 `
Preparing: Anti-aircraft rocket sites are installed at the William Girling Reservoir near Enfield, London. The Government has insisted today that Olympic security will not be compromised despite the latest fiascoTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- v7 b" g5 i- D  P& E! b
5.39.217.76. H. d$ B; d' X0 z
Mrs May told MPs today Olympic security would not be compromised and insisted all troops taking part would receive their full leave entitlement eventually and no one would be left out of pocket.
3 t) [3 m& [. N+ a2 q) e1 h
: `1 R( c4 L2 b- M  t2 M8 }
She said: 'Ministers across Government recognise the burden that this additional short-notice deployment will impose upon individual servicemen and women and their families, especially over the summer holiday season.
5 i, Z( {+ X5 i- \3 y. d4 f公仔箱論壇. z+ B4 V$ }# a. ]3 _3 e# a
'So we will ensure that all of those taking part receive their full leave entitlement, even if it has to be rescheduled, that no one is out of pocket due to cancelled personal arrangements and that all deployed personnel are appropriately supported.'$ f$ F, M3 Z0 ]! R, B) K
3 ]! O' X, i( }3 F" V* J
She said there would be 10,000 Olympic and Paralympic tickets donated to the armed services via Tickets for Troops, access for 2,000 to spectator areas in the Mall for the Olympic cycle road races and Olympic marathon, and the right to buy 2,000 Olympic Park tickets.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% b# n  V. v. g8 {$ l! \# P

* A# z6 r6 E, w0 ?0 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  |$ m: t6 x$ k" T# V
Protection: An aerial view of anti- aircraft rocket sites at Oxleas woods, London which have been put into place to protect the Olympic Games
% l4 e% q0 ?9 d2 l- \# V公仔箱論壇
. h1 [- o+ G7 t* }; TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: z5 ?1 p& y7 a! i/ _, x# UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Police and Army: A police vehicle is visible at the siteTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 G8 n+ b1 a& C/ j& p
. `, }# q; W4 P5 p
She added: 'In addition, I can tell the House that a total of 7,000 tickets have now been offered to the troops for the dress rehearsals of the opening and closing ceremonies, a significant increase to recognise the extra commitment of military personnel.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: K0 a: e$ U! M( R0 K; f4 c: r7 P

2 E( \9 g8 y5 n- \: j4 J/ mMrs May revealed that she was only informed of the problems with the staffing numbers 24 hours ago, telling the Commons: 'The fact that there was a gap of this size that required this contingency came into view, was crystallised, only yesterday.'
: o, |+ i4 f, C7 W2 W$ h! G: n+ HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& y+ g3 l1 v4 t' {
Today's news raises fresh concerns over the so-called ‘militarisation’ of the Games, which have been billed as the ‘friendly Games’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) [5 w: |4 @) z; P% a
  X3 g( {9 q. D* P
The number of service personnel who will be on duty at the Olympics has now risen to 17,000 – 7,000 more than are fighting in Afghanistan. They will be made up of 2,600 from the Navy, 11,800 from the Army, and 2,600 from the RAF. 公仔箱論壇' a: k+ G+ F1 l+ I1 ], g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ G$ f8 d9 I! y* G- @, ]# B+ T
The total security force stands at 23,700 in total, with the rest being made up of private security guards and 3,000 volunteers.
  h9 W/ J/ m* v( @9 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 H' y$ n% a! I5.39.217.76, M) e1 a6 Y% M* n0 y9 {; k
Safety: The 23,700-strong security force for the Games will be comprised of military personnel, private security guards and at least 3,000 unpaid volunteers but there have been concerns about 'militarisation' of the event5.39.217.764 R: ^& ~' q; m1 I' m8 B9 y" Y+ F- ^
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ ~2 k4 f9 z* K/ A* w$ t

6 T+ J7 S/ {0 v1 h8 _5.39.217.76Defence: The navy's biggest warship, HMS Ocean will be stationed in the Thames throughout the Olympics
2 G! }" F/ v. {+ |5 M2 S: j+ t5 H公仔箱論壇1 I- i# Y, I0 |  h
Retired Colonel Richard Kemp, a former UK commander in Afghanistan, said the sudden deployment of additional troops will hit them 'very hard indeed'.
- ?: H$ ?! G) e  p& ~5 `: X公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, P" g7 A! f" p- o* V& F6 d
The armed forces would carry out the task 'extremely well, extremely professionally and with a smile on their face', he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme, adding they would not regard it as trivial.
$ G0 \6 k1 R+ q- f& O/ g
9 Q6 w( L/ Z8 B( u( p+ m'But we shouldn't forget also that many of these soldiers are people who have been told in the last few days that they are going to be made redundant, that their regiments are being scrapped and they are under great pressure already,' he said.+ C" |7 h4 M& i- z; l& L
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 ~" t) I# c. t3 H1 Y
公仔箱論壇4 _& I/ r' h; f  b( C
Help: Home Office minister James Brokenshire, left, said the problem first arose just two weeks ago forcing Home Secretary Theresa May to plead with the MOD for troops to help with security during the Games
" X8 T6 m$ M& I( f公仔箱論壇6 A; u4 }5 l: X7 y: V% K- N- J& x
'The wider morale in the armed forces now is very fragile and this will simply add to that fragility.'
4 L* ]; o& L- g+ Z$ B
. M6 G. \8 M" D/ OThis morning it emerged that G4S made repeated assurances to ministers just two weeks ago that they would be able to supply all the guards they promised to deliver.5.39.217.76+ C" ?. K$ s5 m8 d8 r: y8 y. p
5.39.217.76# H8 `9 X' \+ y: f; G
Mrs May distanced the government from the firm saying that its contract was with Games organisers Logoc which would be responsible for imposing penalties. Last night, it was reported it had been penalised £50,000 a day per venue for not meeting staffing levels. Locog did not comment on the claim.5.39.217.76, N' r$ [, L% k9 i% \
5.39.217.76& U/ |. q2 v2 P
Shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper said the situation looked like 'another Home Office shambles', with G4S falling 25 per cent short of its contract. The problems come on top of long queues at Heathrow airport and other problems with border staff, Ms Cooper added.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# i. k: Y- G. R2 ~# F. |
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ I; T/ B. I# k$ Q! q( F* S) S
7 Z( K3 e5 J! _
Getting ready: An aerial view shows preparations for the opening ceremony inside the Olympic Stadium$ p' P' m* [0 A2 I$ z2 \4 i
; R( f  ~3 `" P

3 w" e  v9 D  M公仔箱論壇Keeping the Olympic Park safe will require a massive security operation
  q" Q( a6 T' KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, C0 {2 E* f; i4 Y+ G, h2 u2 R. H- v5 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* V3 t3 A- [: [: C8 L: ]
An aerial view of the Olympic Village where athletes will stay during the Games5.39.217.766 F9 J& y  c6 B7 J6 K7 v

# o( {' U' U8 b7 H# Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMeanwhile, senior Labour MP Keith Vaz said 'G4S has let the country down and we have literally had to send in the troops.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% `# g) `5 C0 {' X4 J6 U" _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  q# ~" O$ X4 H+ n1 I, G
He said he'd asked chief executive Nick Buckles and its chairman Alf Duch-Pedersen to appear before the committee to explain the situation as it emerged the company's share price tumbled three per cent this morning.
2 X, f% @+ K' p- n- c
% _( u8 V- P! ]0 x2 f  NThe move to recruit troops, a fortnight before the Opening Ceremony, is a major embarrassment for Locog and G4S, who many senior police officers blame for the shambles.
( F) h! v3 g% |/ u# S, ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Troops – who will be in their uniforms – could be deployed to check tickets, search spectators’ bags and prevent outbreaks of trouble at the Olympic Park.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 m+ F* ]" x% ^
The blunder is not a first for the security giant, which as well as the Games, is responsible for running security services all over the country, detention centres, prisons, and hundreds of court and police station holding cells.
* E% E& N( A" q, oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: k" D4 B  T- e# @
It has repeatedly hit the headlines in the last few years, including in 2010 when Angolan detainee Jimmy Mubenga died after being restrained by three G4S guards before a flight from Heathrow took off.1 t2 @% H: |- ]" ^: U* k

" R! x, V6 |) {* I: g+ K公仔箱論壇Home Office minister James Brokenshire said that the problem about the shortfall of guards - needed to   conduct physical searches, operate X-ray machines and carry out perimeter searches at the Games - first arose 'about a fortnight ago'.   \! c7 f% w. }* |" C; J: r: y% u0 G
/ J  l. g- B  Y! {% S* e4 ~
'We've been monitoring progress, challenging them (G4S), asking the questions, really going down and kicking the tyres and all those things, and they have been very robust about the fact that they would deliver on the contract,' he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.
2 }9 m% y$ j! u, D& E4 Y3 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'It's only been in these last few weeks that these issues have emerged.'4 X, E! O! w9 l9 i( ]6 a# p3 P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 r  I* f3 U( t
He said G4S had done 'the responsible thing' in the last 24 hours by admitting there was a problem.5.39.217.761 F0 A" A% s- [, |5 s6 N
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* N- I3 x+ N2 G$ w
Asked whether G4S would face financial penalties for wavering on its commitments to the £284million contract Mr Brokenshire said: 'Part of that budget (for security) is for the payment to guards for the delivery of that service, and therefore that will mean that there will be less paid in respect of guards that will clearly not be delivered.'
+ Z- \; z/ w, M/ o2 }3 D9 x' H/ Y3 m1 H4 @! a7 Y" ~& l
London Mayor Boris Johnson said: 'The key thing is that it's going to be a safe and secure Games.'; `$ T0 V6 F' ?' L8 }& l
5.39.217.76/ R% Z1 U! b& B1 @
Last week it was confirmed that surface-to-air missiles would be located at six sites in the capital, each capable of downing a rogue aircraft.4 I% I" L& e4 c5 X2 ~& q, p

4 ]3 E( s, s! A3 J  otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe warship HMS Ocean will be stationed in the Thames and four Typhoon fighter jets will be on standby at RAF Northolt in Middlesex in case of a 9/11-style attack.
# i6 @6 w- z: Y2 c, Y) s
6 u; ]/ A/ X' V4 n/ }5.39.217.76COMPLAINTS, BLUNDERS AND CONTROVERSY AT G4STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# P9 `& S! s1 ]& b1 D- @
G4S is the UK's biggest private security firm responsible for running security services, detention centres, prisons, and hundreds of court and police station holding cells - but it's never far from the headlines:
$ M1 N9 R! x( ?( i2 [" X3 L4 ^公仔箱論壇
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  M# N% `5 ?6 u# j' n  {. m
- In the early 1990s Group 4, as one arm of the company was then called, was viewed as a national joke after several prisoners escaped while being transported by the company.
) L7 Y. j8 i5 g9 |6 l4 g, C/ S, @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- J; p/ T5 S; w5 y6 a
- In 2010 G4S received 773 complaints from illegal immigrants held in their detention centres who were unhappy about everything from lost property to assault and racism. 公仔箱論壇: x* T9 a8 S  T2 Q
公仔箱論壇; D( @0 i7 k. b0 @
- In the same year Angolan detainee Jimmy Mubenga died after being restrained by three G4S guards before a flight from Heathrow took off.- B3 G8 p/ K  R1 K* H8 S7 V
公仔箱論壇5 Z) l2 i8 i$ }* G# X8 d/ G
- Last year it introduced a policy of letting inmates in one of their privately-run prisons to wear their own clothes to improve their self esteem.9 K. S/ }( T! h( g1 H8 S) }

1 I- t# K9 W3 w0 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- The firm caused controversy after it emerged it is running a rehabilitation programme in a Midlands prison for sex offenders allowing them to be released into the community on day visits.. m9 h/ J+ L5 Z, G; ^) S

; w0 U4 H9 O8 m公仔箱論壇 - G4S was also criticised after it installed televisions and DVDs in some prison vans to reduce prisoners' anxiety as they are transported between jails or to court appearances.
( C+ f! b  U9 p公仔箱論壇
5 I5 g8 ~0 q' N# _/ W公仔箱論壇- It hit the headlines again last year when staff attached an electronic tag to a one-legged criminal - but attached it to his false leg enabling him to remove it and go wherever he wanted without arousing suspicion. The firm made exactly the same mistake with another criminal in 2009.
% j9 T8 V7 K9 v+ K8 C* H7 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, [& U" \- J$ t; a* ]1 a- y6 j! y5.39.217.76- In June data input clerk Sarah Hubble claimed staff at G4S cut corners while vetting security staff for the Olympics. She lost her job after contacting the media, but claimedthe system was creaking under the pressure of processing thousands of applications ahead of this summer’s games and said the documents ended up piled in corners at the office in Stockton-on-Tees.
# d$ t' r/ A. H5 _7 [/ N公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* q' c# t# `2 ]' |+ f
5.39.217.76+ n  \9 w$ R' |
Falling short: The Armed Forces are to provide up to 3,500 extra troops for security duty at the Games after private security firm G4S admitted it could not supply the 10,000 guards it promised to delivertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% p% H" }/ C& A7 d; g

; G2 I* d0 F/ ~6 G5 Q/ e3 p) ?% [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPuma helicopters carrying teams of snipers will also be on standby to thwart suicide bombers. The MoD insist the steps are necessary to prevent an attack on the Games by extremists.
7 ]6 p% c) J. F4 @/ ]公仔箱論壇Last weekend it was reported G4S has yet to fully train or accredit thousands of security guards needed to protect the Olympics. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 Y: S7 T6 P5 ^! R

8 t* B& p% j0 k) N3 |- t$ P公仔箱論壇It is understood the Home Secretary called senior executives of the company last Friday after the firm failed to supply enough staff for patrols. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' J  V) l  ^0 r  i0 C" Y8 `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ N- r7 Y0 \! l! i7 z
Mrs May was forced to defend G4S in the Commons on Monday, saying she was ‘confident our partners will deliver a safe and secure Games’.. V' w8 i; l7 S4 e
5.39.217.767 ]/ Y0 B4 J3 d# U: S8 z2 M/ i
A G4S spokesman said: ‘This has been an unprecedented and very complex security recruitment, training and deployment exercise which has been carried out to a tight timescale.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ P0 @* d- r/ Y% O
‘We have encountered some issues in relation to workforce supply and scheduling over the last couple of weeks, but are resolving these every day and remain committed to providing a security workforce for the start of the London 2012 Games.
1 y% c" V7 P* q6 X5 M- M' q
2 Y5 D6 z3 ]# m公仔箱論壇‘We accept that the Government has decided to overlay additional resources.’ tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 F3 ]: g- N) |
5.39.217.765 J  Y7 F1 Y& |" c+ Q0 |- b
A Home Office spokeswoman said: 'We have agreed to offer help to G4S by revising the level of military support.
- J/ s- M! C5 C" e- i: d公仔箱論壇

\/ l2 ^% p& I4 d' _7 R6 V0 W5.39.217.76'The Government are committing £553 million for venue security and we remain confident that we will deliver within budget.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 }& m' ]5 k" ~, r; m* {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ s" Y6 h6 ~1 |; C& x  j/ R
She added: 'Our approach is intelligence-led and risk-based, and we retain the ability to be flexible in our response.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) n3 W$ c# O" C: {

7 U8 B( O1 W% a8 N, S7 q公仔箱論壇A London 2012 spokesman added: 'Security for the Games is big and complex but we have the best brains in the security business working on this - Home Office, Metropolitan Police, Ministry of Defence and world's largest private security business.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ H$ y# [) s& K7 T1 A
) x9 H* j9 J3 a( O
'Delivering a safe and secure Games is everyone's number one priority. We do not anticipate an increase in the overall venue security numbers.'
1 b) B; e9 G& [! I) s5 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 Z) f! h+ v& Z( C4 d
Defence Secretary Philip Hammond said the deployment of further troops was 'feasible and will have no adverse impact on other operations'.
3 U% T  W# D5 Z' C/ A
) H$ q0 f0 Z3 @* L: P; gPOLICE FORCE LEAVES G4S PRIVATISATION SCHEME

, z$ G7 x/ C3 h  j
0 X% e* o2 x0 D6 y. ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA police authority has suspended its part in a privatisation scheme following the failure of plans by security firm G4S to provide enough guards for the Olympics.
+ M% i' D6 |5 I9 e1 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

& y# @# O% w/ w. v0 w5 o! B公仔箱論壇A meeting of Surrey Police Authority today decided to suspend its business partnering programme, a joint initiative with its West Midlands counterpart and the Home Office, a spokesman said.% }+ b! c! W5 J" W- Z" v

5 v2 A7 n: D+ E' q公仔箱論壇'The decision was to suspend the business partnering programme, and the authority is minded to withdraw, subject to a paper that is going to come to a public meeting on September 6,' he said.
% P7 r6 z% Y2 h8 }2 R5.39.217.76The subject of business partnering happened to be on the agenda of one of the authority's regular public meetings.5.39.217.760 L& K. k: G9 Q" [

' h# p$ o2 |3 k) {3 O1 [- O8 S3 }- H5.39.217.76The West Midlands and Surrey forces had drawn up a shortlist of six groups that have been bidding to take over 'middle and back office functions', including G4S.' K9 B; n3 I: T' q5 ]: x+ E7 t9 @
5.39.217.76% V- W; m+ X7 }! ~8 K8 U
This morning General secretary of Unite Len McCluskey warned against police forces considering using the firm to run services.
1 \- t2 _9 X5 W8 V  v
' x7 d/ x+ j8 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHe said: 'The fiasco G4S has made of security at the London Olympics should serve as a very clear warning to any police force contemplating using this outfit to provide core police services.
) G/ B9 o6 l0 ?  S' k; j) U( g( a+ S5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: [4 r) ?/ M% I6 q4 o, k
'If G4S can cut corners with the Olympics, then it doesn't bear thinking about what they will do to essential police services like 999 call handling or forensics.'
4 O( Y" i8 g. F3 r, D; J公仔箱論壇" Q! F/ W0 |( p% }  M5 w  n
0 A# b( z6 r2 @4 h
Mayor of London Boris Johnson gives the thumbs up to food in the Food Hall of the Olympic Village today as he said the Games would be a safe and secure event5.39.217.763 U# w# N: l, d$ ], e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ E2 w& ^9 b  `) u: P/ ?0 o0 u

2 V2 v) \* ~# t$ A: u公仔箱論壇Concern: This Central Saint Martins college student calling herself Young Choo (in grey t-shirt with back to camera) caused a terror alert with with the bomb-like art installation on her back in London today
6 D$ ?+ f2 N( U; ?6 l5 E8 Q, f5.39.217.76
/ a4 J9 @) B% b8 A公仔箱論壇Appearing before the Commons Defence Committee to explain how the Army is to lose 17 major units - including five infantry battalions - in the biggest re-structuring of the service for decades, Mr Hammond said: 'The Chiefs of Staff recognise the importance of the Olympic Games and support this deployment, confirming that this deployment is feasible and will have no adverse impact on other operations.
$ X* g1 T$ o6 A4 d! r

; q; A( u" x3 F: r( H  r0 {7 z公仔箱論壇'We will ensure that all those taking part receive their full leave entitlement, even if it has to be rescheduled, that no one is out of pocket due to cancelled personal arrangements and that all deployed personnel are appropriately supported.'5.39.217.762 r. N+ ?: b. V. Z! k
5.39.217.76+ p5 s  [, h$ X1 e, `) _
The defence cuts - to be completed by the end of the decade - will see the regular Army cut from 102,000 to 82,000 while the Territorial Army will be doubled to 30,000 to give a combined force of 112,000.5.39.217.76  V: y! n4 @5 t1 A4 _
One retired senior detective, involved in Olympics security, told the Mail: ‘With thousands of soldiers working as security guards and missiles on roofs, London 2012 might better be described as the “Paramilitary Games”.’tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 j( d9 W5 V) A  i  A+ P8 v: t9 a

! w7 @! Q6 i" OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Lone wolves 'pose the greatest threat to the Olympics'
; U* g; L4 _' e6 T1 B9 M# UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- W7 ^, e' f2 L7 ^  G* N( C
Lone wolf: Anders Breivik shot dead 69 people in Norway it is believed that security services could have done little to stop the attack
, C* k9 @9 a8 a. r. a( _  v" C5 Q, _) l2 W8 k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 t$ [. d  E1 j# k) d" ~2 k
The Olympics will be an attractive target for terrorists and so-called lone wolves may pose the greatest threat, experts said.
( a' A0 C$ j6 w1 G7 _+ A5.39.217.76
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( r6 G$ G# E; R5 ^$ a4 u
Jonathan Evans, director general of the Security Service, said there was no doubt some terrorist groups had considered whether they could pull off an attack on Britain this summer.
2 j2 r( L2 k9 k8 q% M: v

) t# t0 G! b, m8 v  C; T" C, o9 w; xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。While the Games are not expected to be an easy target, there is 'no such thing as guaranteed security'.
* v, F( ?" S4 Y" |+ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

% H# F7 j- G6 k# g- J5.39.217.76'The dog you haven't seen may turn out to be the one that bites you,' he said in a rare speech last month.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! C3 y8 m5 ^9 w8 G4 F4 r5 @1 [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( w8 d/ F1 _3 M- u- c) A
Lone individuals sympathetic to al Qaeda's cause are believed to be one of the major concerns being considered by the security services and police in the run-up to the Games.5.39.217.761 d5 A# e- b4 `, j; n0 g' g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ S" p# c7 d+ ~; f& N
Will Hartley, head of the IHS Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Centre, said: 'The threat posed by so-called 'lone wolf' terrorists - who act independently rather than as part of a militant group - is of particular concern to the security services, in part because the threat is so hard to quantify.
# g+ I( e# \$ h

8 Q  r* e% b" i/ K0 {'The potential harm such individuals can cause was amply demonstrated by the combined improvised explosive device (IED) and small-arms rampage perpetrated by Anders Breivik in Norway in July 2011, in which 69 people were killed.'
5 N1 F; e! t; ~: C3 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

, j! b' m3 ^$ x- U- JSecurity services believe their Norwegian counterparts could have done little more to prevent Breivik's attack, it is understood.5.39.217.767 T5 E: ~2 m7 B# O+ B0 b+ p

8 D% [3 B7 I- Q/ T1 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMr Hartley went on: 'Although by definition the lone wolf threat is unpredictable, with individuals potentially motivated by any number of causes, in the UK the clearest threat is posed by aspiring jihadists who align themselves with the transnational militant Islamist movement.'
- `6 O; a+ u# q! `( P+ n! X
公仔箱論壇$ x* w3 Y' h3 b. F
He pointed to a number of lone wolf attacks in the UK in recent years, including the incident when Roshonara Choudhry stabbed Labour's Stephen Timms twice in the stomach at his surgery in 2010 after watching extremist sermons online.
( j3 P+ a' W7 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5.39.217.76  {4 P: _% ]& M* N- T2 n* |
Police and intelligence officials are understood to have picked up an increase in chatter, but there is not thought to be any intelligence of a credible plot to attack the Games.
& y1 w7 u- R2 R! B; w
公仔箱論壇) h" U$ S/ }) s
The threat to the UK from international terrorism also remains lower than expected when the security plans were first drawn up.
! E9 @9 z1 ~8 M7 f5.39.217.765.39.217.762 R. r. Y  P5 l. U+ F" C
/ H; B' Q) `; h* j) v" T0 j0 }$ Y
The Olympic Stadium, with central London in the distance. Security experts say there is no doubt some terrorist groups have considered whether they could attack Britain this summer
, p5 ]% W' M- _9 r( L2 M: |7 L公仔箱論壇
: c9 A+ R" }8 s4 E- \. }9 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Currently rated substantial - the third highest of five levels - it will not be increased simply because the Games are getting closer.* p, Y4 T0 t8 N# |- `2 H% }
公仔箱論壇. G6 v% U3 a8 g  v+ {3 C! I+ {
If it does rise, it will be because specific intelligence indicates the threat has increased, perhaps because of a plot or because of a number of different circumstances which have raised the risk.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 J) D5 B) I8 E3 K
+ ^; M0 w6 Z% m$ w2 y
The rating is set by the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre (Jtac), based at MI5's headquarters at Thames House in London, but is independent of the service.( E- R0 H! z, c4 a* m

K2 J! s- {* O8 U' U2 g* ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In planning for the Olympics, it was presumed the level would be at the second highest, severe, which was last in place last July.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 z9 o( K+ I* ], a

; b% @( y4 M4 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll leave has been suspended at MI5 to ensure the service has its full complement of some 3,800 staff for the Olympics, double the number it had a decade ago after the September 11 terror attacks.公仔箱論壇& H# M% l, Z' R/ k9 x  q' u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' Y2 g6 {, u2 k* z
Mr Hartley also warned that anarchists and other activists pose a threat to the Games.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# A) |/ j* L$ p5 P
公仔箱論壇' S4 U' h2 J# z6 H' N: n
But while the risk of disruption is high, it is thought that any such operations are extremely unlikely to pose a deliberate threat to life, he said.公仔箱論壇, h( Z& v' W# m! x0 ]) @

% |. C( q7 h! Y, N/ d: D. iDissident republicans may also try to disrupt the Games but a mass casualty attack is also thought unlikely, it is understood.
) n: ^6 u: a# q  D: Q$ L1 O# a公仔箱論壇
% A+ R/ v, \* `
And al-Qaeda has not carried out a significant international attack since the July 7 London bombings in 2005, Mr Hartley added.
0 t1 c. H; S6 b$ O3 h
  F! C/ g6 m" V  o2 `3 j% u& P8 f6 D
'Persistent targeting of its senior leadership in Pakistan is assessed to have severely degraded the group's ability to mount so-called 'external operations',' he said.
! {/ j! N: C& eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

; x8 ?3 e) H* |; b5 ?0 z# wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Last month, David Anderson QC, the independent reviewer of terrorism legislation, appeared to play down the threat from terrorists in the UK, saying the same number of people had been killed by hornets, wasps and bees as by terrorists in recent years.7 I) G# N3 L1 ~; m
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 U6 \0 S. y! L3 E7 v8 i
'During the 21st century, terrorism has been an insignificant cause of mortality in the United Kingdom,' he wrote in his annual report.7 T" l/ T. O+ C: F7 R4 i+ \
; N+ B  J8 [( y0 G. n
'The annualised average of five deaths caused by terrorism in England and Wales over this period compares with total accidental deaths in 2010 of 17,201, including 123 cyclists killed in traffic accidents, 102 personnel killed in Afghanistan, 29 people drowned in the bathtub and five killed by stings from hornets, wasps and bees.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ O3 u, x5 i' A2 ?0 V& p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 `! |, l4 @6 ~% C

1 F# ^6 A! ^, [6 K' m- L5.39.217.76The risk of disruption by anarchists and activists is high but they are extremely unlikely to pose a deliberate threat to life, Jonathan Evans said.

評分次數

• aa00

The Big Brother Olympics: Bottled water, long-lens cameras and Che Guevara T-shirts all banned from stadiums in new crackdown 6 }* _' K; T5 [6 Y- v
By Alex Wardtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* t" b$ W: u2 v( I7 c+ W

/ [7 x6 R9 {6 g/ v公仔箱論壇Oppressive rules that ban Olympic ticketholders from bringing a range of items from long-lens cameras to Che Guevara t-shirts and 'excessive food' to venues have been revealed by organisers.
" u1 O4 y8 U# O7 B1 l' v5.39.217.76
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; m" C& t0 E1 d( e6 n! U
The list of restricted items has caused surprise and angst among spectators who are only able to bring a small handful of items with them to the Games.
; L9 E* i/ y  D6 T6 E; x6 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* b( `# o/ p8 l! `3 T; VThere will be no frisbees, bottled water or long-lens cameras as organisers crackdown on spectators' possessions.7 R. a: f# [4 g4 {1 U
# k! X; ~) B4 \. @

& ^! D) x& `) Z7 s2 p% g公仔箱論壇Olympic crackdown: Among the many items banned at the Games, balls, long-lens cameras, clothing with political statements, noisemakers and bottled water are just a few on the list
9 P, v; p6 E& v) I+ I/ c  MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 h3 j4 X# K* Y. t/ V- k+ ^" d; z公仔箱論壇2 x- x' p; p' _; o& L
Memorable: The ArcelorMittal Orbit sculpture in front of the Olympic Stadium will be a feature of the Games unlike spectators with picnics and flags who will be banned- r5 s- V* D5 M

9 r; i3 R8 u- L% u  W5 O, Q公仔箱論壇Security will be tight with airport-style restrictions on liquids greater than 100ml and no more than one soft-sided bag is allowed and must fit under the spectator’s seat.
* u/ q# A9 b$ @" ~8 }! V* x% I5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇+ u* s/ I4 Q8 U( g) U" i6 S
The Beijing Olympics organising committee drew much criticism for its restricted list which covered everything from a ban on sleeping outdoors, the need for government permission to stage a protest and barring prostitutes and those with ‘mental diseases’ or contagious conditions.
% W8 v& K. ]1 ~" n9 k公仔箱論壇
3 y1 Q( P1 V; }- y. P% C3 k公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇$ q& \( B1 }: U2 \* p5 g4 C
Four years ago: The tight security at the Beijing Olympics was criticised for its list of restrictions which barred protest with government permission and people with mental or contagious conditions
) _% @2 U$ V4 X- T& a& r4 p+ T5.39.217.76& g( q+ b- [6 c+ r, x6 R
BANNED FROM THE GAMES
4 _: X& j! g$ `& _; w
  • Balls, rackets, frisbees
  • Large flags and banners
  • Clothing with political statements   or commercial signage
  • Oversized hats
  • Large golf-style umbrellas
  • Long-lens cameras and tripods
  • Excessive amounts of food
  • Noisemakers
  • Liquids greater than 100ml

# `$ M, I: O$ V! f( j; }- s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! E; n1 ]! i1 E, [/ Z
Four years on and the London list is showing some similarities with tents, placards and other items that ‘could be used to demonstrate within the venue or sabotage property’ off-limits.5.39.217.76$ j* e- T- ?8 s& L7 y" ?/ m

5 A# X) C7 e5 @. E- d; _5.39.217.76Organisers will be looking out for ‘any objects or clothing bearing political statements or overt commercial identification intended for “ambush marketing”’ to avoid scenarios like the 2010 football World Cup when Bavaria Beer filled a section of seats with a bevy of Dutch girls wearing orange.7 \: l: C" _: A# D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" a9 k' S- j8 F# V% W# U$ f# |
They’ll be no picnics or eating too much food brought from home with ‘excessive amounts of food’ and alcohol on the no-go list. 5.39.217.76; s) M6 l2 t% T
" F- Q( F5 m6 j1 w+ l1 X$ O* M
Organisers figure that the more than 14 million meals to be served across 40 locations during the Games will suffice.5.39.217.76: H: q- g, ?6 [
! ~+ ~1 r, }( [0 g$ B+ P
Spectators won’t be able to shelter from London’s unpredictable weather with no ‘large golf-style umbrellas’ or ‘oversized hats’.2 X9 G. @' I4 M6 e5 ^

+ S- ~& _, K; ^7 g$ O7 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 A, r* C9 @7 S, v( g) l* sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No noise: Showing patriotism with vuvuzelas and flags like this German supporter at a 2010 World Cup football match won't happen at the Games
/ Q& g; D4 u* J! Z5 q+ C7 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: e! H' E9 x! t( t: G
They’ll be no chance to make a racquet or cheer too loudly with ‘noisemakers such as hunting horns, air horns, klaxons, drums, vuvuzelas and whistles’ off limits.2 L( q- p1 f' J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 y/ S7 I) N7 ?9 c0 I7 M
Ticketholders went to Twitter to express their surprise at the long list of restrictions.
7 [+ u' C  F) n公仔箱論壇
8 y( |( X# \# ?2 G1 g# `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOne said: ‘Coming to the 2012Olympics? No frisbees or picnic hampers. It's gonna rain and Heathrow sucks.’
! u, c% |- E: ^公仔箱論壇4 ]! p! `* x/ i( A" a% \
Another called it ‘the Dystopian Games’.5.39.217.761 w5 J9 o4 H  z) ~

$ S6 t$ [7 e5 i3 C) k& L6 Q( ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTake cover: With London rain a fact of life at sporting events like the Wimbledon quarter final (pictured), staying dry could prove difficult without a large umbrella - one of the restricted items at the Games

評分次數

• aa00

倫敦奧運 英國隊獎牌預測
& q& K( f, A% G5 R, o2 c+ y% s: Q7 _0 N
3 Q* R0 ^( n4 F1 \8 O4 P. P5.39.217.76
' y+ M& Z  t* T  K: B- B( Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% ^  z4 _; O; C: {  |; N0 j$ e5 l/ G0 w
2012倫敦奧運,英國隊能在自己地盤上奪得95枚獎牌嗎?5.39.217.76: U1 l8 _$ P: _: ~) }7 G
公仔箱論壇" v+ U- f6 r3 r; }3 N( Q5 N
以英國這樣大小的國家,倫敦奧運上若能奪得95枚獎牌,肯定會撫平英格蘭歐錦賽失利帶來的傷痛,還有英國男網一哥穆雷與溫布爾登冠軍擦身而過的遺憾。5.39.217.764 `+ j( T( Q& L2 T
$ b6 P$ Y; p8 D& ^
乍看之下,95枚獎牌就像是吸鴉片煙產生的幻影,但這個數字卻正是BBC廣播第五台(Radio 5)節目邀請專家小組的預測:27金,25銀,以及至少43銅。公仔箱論壇# j, L8 `6 ]1 s* T: U$ u0 R; T1 n4 [% R

2 n6 c" J8 m% D這幾乎是英國奧運隊資助組織——英國體育(UK Sport)估計的最低奪牌目標,48枚獎牌的兩倍。+ T% p% I/ c# ]8 C$ s8 J

: A  Z% x: w; }( w% {理想與現實tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 _% c# n" M) |1 m% m( }0 u

^9 x$ L' M+ m( Q7 }1 z! q' h英國奧委會(British Olympic Association)首席執行官安迪·亨特(Andy Hunt)對BBC邀請專家的獎牌數預估數字表示,「我也很喜歡這樣的雄心壯志,但我們也要考慮到現實問題。」
7 |0 s6 C4 r' l$ Y) G8 y5.39.217.76
# X) |/ x0 q$ G  E5 z1 X4 G公仔箱論壇BBC廣播主持人斯蒂夫·佩裡(Steve Parry)說,「我們邀請的專家估計的銅牌數目很多,他們當然不願意打擊我們運動員的信心。」
/ U6 a8 o7 P8 F- f, G公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇+ n7 S( P. O. V* F  U/ i; d
體育統計數字供應商「Infostrada」對英國奧運代表隊成績的預測是64枚獎牌,其中包括19枚金牌,這個成績「足夠讓英國取得第四名」。
" _3 M3 b  v0 ]6 z% s+ Y3 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 U( \0 {/ a: Z1 o
如果將奧運分成各個競賽項目來看,95枚獎牌數是最為樂觀的估計——假設倫敦奧運17天裡每個比賽項目英國隊都有神助的話。5.39.217.76) P2 U  g' G. C; e/ E1 Y

n0 h/ h, x2 f  N* SBBC Radio 5 邀請專家小組的預測:' K1 q% Q, G( J2 V0 Z0 `
, ~) x1 R0 q+ v, W1 {0 I, i8 m" O
射箭:二銅。男女代表隊都將各自贏得一枚獎牌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. V3 {4 z7 a! m
1 }4 q. _* A0 i+ Y* I# \
田徑:三金二銀九銅。七項全能選手傑西卡·恩尼斯(Jessica Ennis)有奪金實力,戴·格林(Dai Greene),莫·法拉赫(Mo Farah),羅比·格拉巴茨(Robbie Grabarz),菲利普斯·伊多伍(Philips Idowu)都有奪牌希望。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 b: ~# I2 `% g8 T+ \2 y$ S- S4 T

% x; R: J2 `: P9 F& ?/ @羽毛球:一銅。英國隊在男女混雙有可能奪牌。6 @) N5 u4 j8 O0 Z$ z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 U2 y3 I# L2 T' q" P# u
籃球:一銅。如果男籃小組出線,有可能奪牌。
2 v$ j5 P6 X& O0 M5 d公仔箱論壇' m  l# Y9 Y0 I
拳擊:三金三銀二銅。安東尼·喬舒亞(Anthony Joshua),湯姆·斯托克(Tom Stalker),沙瓦納·馬歇爾(Savannah Marshall)三人被看好能拿下三枚金牌。+ P/ |+ D* [1 t2 C
公仔箱論壇+ w: @) s2 D# ?* x' L; c
皮划艇:一金二銀一銅。5.39.217.762 F  q+ w; {& O
公仔箱論壇2 A# m% h4 t1 @# ?
自行車:六金三銀五銅。男子組和女子組追逐賽能拿下兩枚金牌,小輪車的沙納茲·裡德(Shanaze Reade),計時賽的布萊德利·威金斯(Bradley Wiggins)還有公路賽的馬克·卡文迪什(Mark Cavendish)都可能奪牌。
$ `3 S( l4 m) `- z公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- q" {3 q$ k3 I7 Y' f; _4 P9 K* i
馬術:二金一銀三銅。英國隊在三日賽和盛裝舞步兩個項目上都有金牌希望。
& H4 b* ?- s) {2 X; b4 j2 `8 Z( [# ]5 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 |" Z1 C0 S8 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb擊劍:一銅。
6 b3 D% p+ i6 R  e' w; a; T6 A& d8 S1 }8 }公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76# ?4 P5 ]( p% d5 y/ G" o3 n
足球:一銅。一枚銅牌就算是重大成就。
( f6 {: R7 k, K6 v
+ w+ j6 C8 T! {- V) L! b" A體操:一金一銀二銅。貝絲·特威德爾(Beth Tweddle),路易斯·史密斯(Louis Smith),丹·普維斯(Dan Purvis)分別能拿下金銀銅牌。
9 ]( `: S4 p* z2 [' wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇  b& P, D: w- s% H5 W/ h
手球:無獎牌。+ n# R8 x' b( D9 @9 j( {
7 Q$ Y& V5 U) e0 E7 b0 q, S6 r
曲棍球:一金一銅。女子隊奪金,男子隊奪銀。
) P+ s$ B. Z$ z! f0 e" C5.39.217.76
1 w* o, i! F8 x柔道:二銅。世界排名第14的尤安·伯頓(Euan Burton)最有奪牌希望。
  d, B( L, c  S* ~9 X* C公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% ~- i8 o- P8 y, S% F5 n! _6 }
現代五項:一銀一銅。姆哈里·斯班瑟(Mhairi Spence)和尼克·伍德布里奇(Nick Woodbridge)拿下一銀一銅。( P9 C9 Z7 ]0 ~7 x* S; i+ p

) }/ Q" p+ H5 g3 E9 I5.39.217.76划船:二金三銀二銅。專家看好凱斯·格蘭傑(Kath Grainger)奪牌。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 A% u. T- a9 @0 O- L9 z9 g
公仔箱論壇. F4 K+ P& H& |7 I( g7 c  T
帆船:二金三銀二銅。本·安斯利(Ben Ainslie)奪金希望大。
* b2 h6 O# g/ A5 _* y
- f- O/ y' K  z$ b射擊:一銀。彼得·威爾森(Peter Wilson)有奪銀實力。1 ?8 o3 @- Y+ P2 c+ D, X

" l! o( F0 ?+ l  a公仔箱論壇游泳:四金二銀四銅。瑞貝卡·阿德靈頓(Rebecca Adlington)能衛冕女子800米自由式,凱里-安·佩恩(Keri-Anne Payne)公開水域游泳金牌,艾倫·甘迪(Ellen Gandy)女子200米蝶泳,弗蘭·哈爾索爾(Fran Halsall)也有奪金實力。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Q/ q  [) J$ p, W" l* }
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' b- X* m1 D3 H* X+ k! J
桌球:無獎牌。0 L( w4 S& R; Y: l  B& i
4 D' M5 q; x8 {' O0 B3 l
跆拳道:一金一銀一銅。盧塔羅·穆罕默德(Lutalo Muhammad)有金牌實力。
6 ~( W$ {5 M, y) P3 c
! \( E6 Q/ r% A# @6 T$ E5.39.217.76網球:一銀一銅。安迪·穆雷(Andy Murray)還是拿銀牌。
3 G% f1 _4 v# v9 K* ^5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ H( I4 K; f  T$ Z# G8 k
鐵人三項:一金一銀一銅。兄弟搭檔阿里斯泰爾·布朗利(Alistair Brownlee)和喬尼·布朗利(Jonny Brownlee)最被看好。
  j: h3 q5 W/ c5.39.217.76
, i+ l0 y0 T8 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb排球:無獎牌。
& I% q/ y8 [4 G" v5.39.217.76& S, q' |* S2 R1 ?5 i
水球:無獎牌。公仔箱論壇$ q: F% d' t+ h9 O2 q
* W" I5 l) U3 q2 ~
舉重:無獎牌。8 X0 X4 h0 W- p

( N/ J2 f1 G2 b" Q7 p公仔箱論壇摔跤:無獎牌。
$ ~/ [% C& A: l3 T: X: [
倫敦奧運期間大量新手把守國門tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. f6 S5 i  I) M& n% I8 c3 J
公仔箱論壇1 s% b4 \4 W7 [+ M; {

! d; I2 J4 X" S8 T4 t6 x. p, m6 }▲英國邊境署移民官在入境口岸察看旅客證件5 H( ?( R& A) N# m6 W
5.39.217.76* }! i- r/ T4 `  q
英國獨立邊境和移民督察總長警告說,希思羅國際機場等入境關口為應付奧運期間激增的入關人員而緊急聘用許多新手的情況令人擔憂。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: M: J* x! P$ R3 _0 W# t/ M* M! F: ?
5.39.217.76- O$ V3 ^6 n' p9 J7 O4 r  c# B( _
他指出,很多新僱員由於缺乏經驗和自信,並只接受過最基本的培訓,往往需要花費較長時間來完成向旅客提問和檢查證件的工作。公仔箱論壇$ X1 C5 A. m- Y  c/ z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ t3 A! X/ }: g* ?& Q3 A, \8 O3 m
據悉,為了應付預計將隨著奧運而到來的每日逾10萬眾的人流,英國邊境署除聘用大量新手之外,也在加速返聘不久前在政府裁減預算過程中被裁員或自動離職的前僱員。公仔箱論壇$ p( j' l0 a: d3 m3 D$ J& _
& M0 u5 C' R8 E
不少邊境署僱員也對臨時僱用大量缺少經驗和培訓的新手來把守出入境關口一事表示擔憂。
* d* {5 w& l3 O1 d9 ~  v  t6 S公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇7 V! m: d( {: o9 X
大量新手
$ Y9 d* o2 r0 J2 B公仔箱論壇
3 j( X# a! g) K5 F5.39.217.76政府移民事務部長格林(Damian Green)已經保證,將確保希思羅機場每一條入境關口通道都能在奧運期間開通。
( w/ W8 f4 [6 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( T$ d7 ^! J3 e
據悉,政府為兌現承諾,已經臨時緊急聘用了500名邊境檢查人員,其中包括一些前僱員。
& \, x0 M+ c7 {( z  N  v6 a" {5.39.217.76" _' n2 }4 m+ Q
獨立督察總長表示,很多臨時由邊境署或內政部其它單位調來的人手只經過最基本的培訓,因此往往在面對入境旅客時顯得信心不足。: B; d/ M: h# g- u: }  N2 Z, C! E, i

1 E9 p* E0 F$ A  Q. U6 q他說:「這就意味著他們在每位乘客身上所花費的時間都要更多,而且也不大敢於提出一些尖銳的問題。我們因此覺得這無疑影響了出入境管理的效率和效力。」tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: T! p- p( p& C/ e# j/ U: C
& p) r7 J1 p0 u* Y) N# H" C  _
反對黨工黨的影子內政大臣庫珀爾(Yvette Cooper)批評說:「奧運即將開幕,內政大臣卻仍然沒能收拾好由於她今年早些時候所做出的(裁員)決定所導致的混亂局面。」tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' _4 p( z' c  [3 I
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& i8 R. `; {$ C& B8 z3 M1 K& J! w
邊境署表示,新增人手已經使得希思羅機場入境關口的擁塞現象得到改觀。5.39.217.76  t. R$ s+ A1 r# K7 V

評分次數

• aa00

倫敦奧運維安 英軍再增派3500人

本帖最後由 etctve 於 2012-7-13 07:14 AM 編輯 5.39.217.76" t0 I/ Z4 S- I- @1 Z

9 @6 Y+ o& D& W+ Y" U- {8 v8 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。由於擔心私人保全公司人手不足,無法確保倫敦奧運安全,英國軍方將再增加3500名人員投入維安工作。不過英軍部分將領卻對此表示不滿,認為士兵從事安檢這類「低等」工作,「有失身份」。
3 U) ~( W4 i# e一名受到英國當局監控的蓋達恐怖組織嫌犯,近一個月內5度違反行動限令,進入奧運主場館「奧林匹克公園」,觸發奧運維安警報。另一方面,由於專門提供維安服務的G4S公司人手不足,迫使英國政府不得不加派兵力確保奧運安全。
- m4 k# \( b$ M- G! d5.39.217.76依據合約,G4S將提供1萬名受許可的安保人員與3300名學生,它們還將管理7500名軍事人員和2500名志願者。不過隨著奧運將於27日揭幕,G4S公司無法依約提供足夠接受過訓練的安全人員,使奧運主辦單位不得不向軍方求助。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! V6 E/ {9 R/ l" e$ H2 C
英國軍方將增派3500名人員加入維安工作,連同原先規劃安排1萬3500人參與奧運維安工作,參與奧運維安人數最終可能會增加到2萬人。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: }5 a+ A4 ]) \5 \1 r$ `
不過,英國政府投入大量兵力參與奧運維安引發英軍內部諸多不滿,除了部份軍方人員夏天安排休假的計劃被迫取消外,部分將領認為士兵從事安檢這類「低等」工作,「有失身份」。5.39.217.76  N' j8 y8 w- q
英國部分民眾也對於政府的奧運維安措施有所不滿,倫敦東部一棟居民大樓的民眾,日前便集體按鈴控告英國國防部,要求高院核發飛彈部署禁令。該大樓的117戶居民表示,對地對空飛彈部署在自家屋頂上,感到「萬分恐懼」,部分民眾擔憂此舉反而可能使他們成為恐怖分子攻擊的目標。

奧運會獨家賣薯條 麥當勞霸道惹非議

【明報專訊】今屆倫敦奧運會場範圍內數以百計食肆,全都不准賣薯條,唯獨重金向國際奧委會購入「獨家供應權」的麥當勞除外!這種霸道做法,招來不少非議。
( a6 ]) J* I1 W- k/ _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 U: v/ q- h5 G: S+ O! ^$ Z: s  j
其他食肆僅可賣魚條1 H7 Q. X3 \; ^
$ u4 b- S+ o  f+ D9 S8 C: F
由於麥當勞是奧運贊助商,故與奧委會締結協議,除麥當勞外,全英40個奧運會場地合共800家食品零售商在大會期間,不得售賣薯條,但它們仍可提供魚條。
- K- N$ Z2 U8 u( f$ ^) OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 h7 t' s1 n' F) r+ Q4 ^8 d5 `( ^
奧運會場800家食肆將提供各國特色食品,包括籌辦單位吹噓當中的英式飲食,足以「弘揚英國地方產物與菜餚的傳統和多樣性」。但禁售薯條,意味訪客無從了解英國人的至愛飲食配搭﹕香腸薯條、熏火腿雞蛋薯條、闊麵條配薯條、牛排薯條、雞肉薯條。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 O2 e) w. J7 ~' k1 X, i

; [7 v% H" g4 a# U0 M; e: D0 ~公仔箱論壇奧運贊助商如麥當勞、可口可樂、吉伯利及喜力,都是賽會上售賣同類產品的唯一品牌。麥當勞的餐飲供應,預計將佔整個會期的總餐飲10%。麥當勞已在倫敦奧林匹克體育館旁新建了兩層高、佔地3000平方呎的旗下全球最大型快餐店,足以每小時容納1200名食客。
$ E  y- t2 U) d! j9 I8 J/ O
; Y& {3 S  ~: i- r; g  Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb每日郵報/太陽報
麥当奴投入的讚助敉以亿計 如此龐大的讚助必然要在奧运期間找回 因此发生这些事不為然– 商業社会就如是

評分次數

• aa00

為達到指定的保安人員 但費用有限情况下 只好大量聘用學生 甚至依重志愿者 但专業訓練欠奉 或因時間未能提供
, ]+ R/ v2 O! |: K$ N全面訓練  奧運即到  才發覺大間題  最后 為奧運保安順利 只好向专業軍方尋求救乓

評分次數

• aa00

倫敦奧運火炬傳遞第55天:索爾茲伯里——韋茅斯
, T- m' j2 i8 |% v7 P5.39.217.76
* \* a: z. i5 M* Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb $ X1 P$ j" S7 _- n, T
7月12日,倫敦奧運火炬接力進入第55天,田徑短跑名將邁克爾‧約翰遜(Michael Johnson)在巨石陣手握火炬開始當天的火炬傳遞。(圖片來源:Getty Images)5.39.217.762 t' ?9 l) p+ V, E
5.39.217.765 o# n' O8 |8 I# V$ [) k0 f3 U
【大紀元2012年07月13日訊】(大紀元記者安慈英國倫敦報導)7月12日,第55天的奧運火炬傳遞活動在巨石陣(Stonehenge)揭開序幕,從索爾茲伯里(Salisbury)抵達韋茅斯(Weymouth)全程總共107.8英里、由116位火炬手傳遞、經過25個社區。隨著太陽漸漸升起,田徑短跑名將邁克爾‧約翰遜(Michael Johnson)帶領火炬隊伍由巨石陣出發。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ n' r+ `! m& S0 m7 z
5.39.217.76) u9 H/ |% b, l, Y
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 c3 b! s. i( H. t- y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: V5 N5 Y* U/ i
: }, I' r1 m* J- h) q, d6 |/ Y
7月12日,倫敦奧運火炬接力第55天,田徑短跑名將邁克爾‧約翰遜(Michael Johnson)在索爾茲伯里大教堂(Salisbury Cathedral)前。(圖片來源:Getty Images)
8 c6 u5 p0 j) E9 S4 N+ Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76% s4 D; h" n- }
約翰遜是田徑短跑項目的傳奇人物,擁有4枚奧運金牌的他多次打破國際短跑紀錄,1996年亞特蘭大奧運會,約翰遜一舉拿下200米和400米的田徑短跑金牌,創下世界及奧運紀錄成為第一位「雙金」選手。1999年在世界錦標賽中,他又在400米短跑項目中創下了至今無人能打破的43.18秒紀錄!約翰遜在2001年從體壇退休,總計擁有13枚奧運與世界錦標賽金牌。約翰遜的傑出成就歸功於他堅強的意志和專注力,他表示「意志是達成目標的關鍵」。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 H4 i2 U, o1 F% E7 P2 m
/ _& Q  j) f# I
火炬隊伍行經貝爾福聖馬丁的威爾特村(Wiltshire village of Barford St Martin)時,潔瑪(Gemma David)在傳遞火炬的路途上表演了英國鄉村舞蹈——莫里斯舞(morris dance)。潔瑪是位小學老師,她對舞蹈的熱情啟發了許多孩子的潛能,同時身為莫里斯舞者的她,也希望能將這自15世紀流傳至今的傳統鄉村舞蹈綿延發展下去。# R$ P3 U  J  Y5 P3 ?/ L8 N2 X+ I

- g/ B$ C+ f, Z/ [公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; }' R% s4 I! ^  }" D* T+ a
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; s" q4 w9 x: X) E

6 u& E" ?" _* W( e2 m. z( {/ _7月12日,倫敦奧運火炬接力第55天,火炬手艾倫•瑟蒂斯(Alan Surtees, BME)在沙夫茨伯裡鎮的黃金坡道(Gold Hill)上。(圖片:倫敦奧組委)公仔箱論壇( [- M$ K/ ?. U( F0 x

% u7 j  v2 O4 \& @& M公仔箱論壇火炬隊伍由沙夫茨伯裡鎮(Shaftesbury)進入多塞特郡(Dorset),行經鋪滿鵝卵石的黃金坡道(Gold Hill),這條陡坡就是1970-1980年代著名的Hovis麵包廣告「腳踏車上的男孩」的場景,這支廣告於2006年被選為最受喜愛的經典廣告之一,Hovis公司更幫助重整了這條鵝卵石坡道。
( h% D  |3 h* K& D; a+ d: o* m1 ~" {* S# \
火炬傳遞隊伍接著穿過了多塞特郡的中心,布蘭德福爾德福魯姆(Blandford Forum)。在81歲的馬術障礙教練帕德‧博基斯(Pat Burgess)的帶領下經過白教堂(Winterborne Whitechurch),帕德是位優秀的訓練師,雖年屆高齡卻仍活躍在馬術圈中,她獨特的訓練方式確保騎手與馬匹都能在馬術運動中感受到樂趣,在她的指導下,多位馬術選手都有優異的表現。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; V# `9 z2 `* `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ~) b: @/ V' O2 _+ {

6 V+ e  h) x6 `; K7 v/ k, hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* {, }, t$ j/ W
7月12日,倫敦奧運火炬接力第55天,火炬手詹姆斯•庫克(James Cooke)在多切斯特的Kingston Maurward學院前。(Getty Images)
' G3 j2 T* m/ s/ }4 e
9 |& {; }- z7 g- v5 \, Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb午後,火炬隊伍來到了多切斯特(Dorchester),曾在1948年倫敦奧運會中擔任火炬傳遞任務的阿佛瑞德‧巴瑞特(Alfred Barrett)帶著他的1948年火炬在此迎接隊伍。接著,隊伍向有著豐富化石的侏羅紀海岸(Jurassic Coast)前進。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 x6 K" K: f0 b8 s- R

0 P( P0 U3 u- E* i8 r) _* Y0 Y+ e$ A侏羅紀海岸被譽為英國最壯觀的海岸線、同時也是世界上最奇妙的自然景觀之一。發現這片海岸藏有豐富化石的是個小女孩瑪麗,生長在附近小漁村的瑪麗於1811年發現了奇怪化石,經鑑定為兩億年前的魚龍化石,2011年,這段海岸線被聯合國教科文組織列入世界自然遺產名單,直到今日,仍有許多尋寶人在這片海岸線上敲敲打打。
8 ~$ C) o+ d! @) e: w+ }, |
+ ]" l% M( k" a4 v2 T% q. g5.39.217.76$ S# G% q2 C7 U

: x9 z! L: B+ i$ \3 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7月12日,倫敦奧運火炬接力第55天,火炬手薩拉•巴特(Sarah Butt)和倫諾克斯•湯普森(Lennox Thompson,左)在布裡德波特和萊姆里吉斯段進行火炬交接時跳舞慶祝。(Getty Images)
4 z, J, [5 F  t2 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% m0 H% k- Z! q, ^, W" s
最後,火炬傳遞隊伍來到波特蘭(Portland)和韋茅斯的奧運風帆場地,經水路抵達今天的終點萊姆灣(Lyme Bay)。 5.39.217.766 d6 R- ~+ t8 |# U; C1 ^

6 Q; Q8 @& u8 R* j( Y2 Q: O5.39.217.76
$ h, r$ K. v% VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 B. K, Z4 @! z% c
7月12日,倫敦奧運火炬接力第55天,火炬手克萊夫•阿利森(Clive Allison)在萊姆里吉斯布(Lyme Regis)的科布港(Cobb Harbour)。(Getty Images)
2 `8 o8 o' x) m# a# m5 V( kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 z% Q" g& m7 @' s# h% ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb波特蘭和韋茅斯海港位於英格蘭西南海岸,因其風向穩定、海浪不大而成為了奧運風帆項目的最佳場地。在這裡,當地女孩卡崔娜‧休斯(Katrina Hughes)把火炬交給1968年的奧運風帆金牌得主羅德尼‧帕特森(Rodney Pattisson),羅德尼是知名的英國風帆好手,擁有2枚奧運金牌與1枚銀牌,他帶著火炬駕駛風帆進入萊姆灣後,火炬來到20歲少年雷恩‧霍普(Ryan Hope)的手中。 9 Z2 o5 x3 G* K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 @/ Y" }/ L( I4 G
公仔箱論壇3 }) [6 _8 s5 [! K2 k( }2 O
公仔箱論壇) G$ c, ~' h$ M+ U. [
7月12日,倫敦奧運火炬接力第55天,火炬手奧運風帆金牌得主羅德尼‧帕特森(Rodney Pattisson)駕駛風帆進入萊姆灣。(圖片來源:Getty Images)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 \  Z4 R3 V4 [& C  w& I' B
5.39.217.76, X- e, |5 `$ I: |# f8 |5 o4 f
雷恩是名熱心服務社區的青年,自14歲起他便投身於西漢姆社區(Westham community)的服務,致力於提升社區生活品質、改善居民生活。18歲時,雷恩更成為西漢姆的評議會委員,與成年人共同致力於環境保護議題。雷恩將帶領火炬隊伍來到今天的終點站—韋茅斯。
; F) [! N1 F' g" K# a5 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 o( s- b- E( Y% |4 f+ w/ @5.39.217.76
, c2 z6 {+ `2 k2 ?公仔箱論壇! D/ w' S) \! }  a- u; \1 b3 V! n
7月12日,倫敦奧運火炬接力第55天,火炬手雷恩‧霍普(Ryan Hope)在風帆上。(圖片來源:Getty Images)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 S/ h. ]6 ]& p0 M6 F
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  A/ I9 R* v" h, s3 D3 A
晚間的慶祝活動在海灘上舉行,知名饒舌歌手Wretch 32、街舞團體Twist and Pulse、及其他當地的表演者都將參與晚間盛會,同時還有盛大的煙火秀。
, p+ h1 U" P$ q  \$ S$ j: k5.39.217.76
; X" }9 }1 U# ^* `- |! J(責任編輯:方宇)

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
倫敦殘奧火炬接力啟動 50賽事亮點公佈
8 a, T& t% [6 C; d# b公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇' P* G2 _" |$ W0 ?

8 B/ A3 E% n6 L# E5 j; g5.39.217.76距離倫敦殘奧會還有50天 (Getty Images)【大紀元2012年07月11日訊】(大紀元記者言明英國倫敦報導)距離倫敦殘奧會還有50天,7月10日,倫敦奧組委向公眾宣佈殘奧會的兩大亮點:24小時不間斷的火炬接力路線與比賽期間的50項主要賽事。 6 r9 u$ Y* s2 h+ n$ i3 V% c
公仔箱論壇& H/ h' U" d" F" V" [
作為殘奧會的發源地,斯托克曼德維爾(Stoke Mandeville)於7月10日迎來了奧運聖火。而在50天之後,這裡的體育場又將迎來殘奧會的點火儀式。四支分別來自英格蘭首都倫敦、北愛爾蘭首府貝爾法斯特、威爾士首府卡迪夫和蘇格蘭首府愛丁堡的殘奧會火炬匯聚在一起,通過24小時不間斷的接力,將於8月29日到達奧林匹克體育場,點燃殘奧會開幕式聖火。 5.39.217.768 X3 E; J4 Y0 o3 ~# ~/ Z' f, Z

- r1 o/ E8 ~0 S" q& L8 b/ i! @5.39.217.76! B9 z8 m, o0 e8 s7 h% w
8 a3 K' i1 R7 k) ^
倫敦奧組委殘奧會火炬接力開始,圖為今年早些時候宣佈的火炬手(Getty Images)
6 q4 h# ?- L  }0 g  n% R$ P
+ Q6 o! c6 [3 z4 i- }& f4 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。殘奧火炬將由580名火炬手分為五路攜帶,歷經87英里,從斯托克曼德維爾傳遞至倫敦。首先將穿越白金漢郡和赫特福德郡的數個社區,經過六個主自治鎮以及幾個國際公認的倫敦地標。然後從城市西北部的標誌性Abbey Road十字路口傳遞到東南方的的格林威治。
7 d! Q) l  J: {5 {1 X: I4 g0 @: B5 t# M3 T
/ ^5 h! ~9 f# U8 E殘奧火炬將通過倫敦的心臟:攝政街、牛津街、皮卡迪裡廣場、西敏寺、唐寧街首相府以及鴿子廣場(Trafalgar Square)。在鴿子廣場上,整個殘奧會期間都會在大屏幕上放映體育賽事並有現場娛樂慶祝。然後,殘奧火炬將跨越泰晤士河上倫敦著名的Lambeth大橋、Waterloo橋和塔橋。倫敦塔橋上還將顯示一個的壯觀Agitos(拉丁文,意即:我移動,為殘奧會的象徵)。
: H. {: r; Z+ p6 K' `; c+ i0 M5.39.217.76
! ]) M# V* H) j- A* T. N% @* b殘奧會之前的火炬接力將會帶來鼓舞人心的氣氛,倫敦奧組委表示,殘奧會期間的50賽事將創造出最持久的殘奧會回憶。
9 W* w- C7 f  f/ H: g# |% `! I4 Z5.39.217.76 * m1 ^2 {2 T; e* q1 n
在賽道上會有萬眾矚目的奧斯卡.皮斯托留斯(Oscar Pistorius)和強尼.皮考克(Jonnie Peacock),而大衛.威爾(David Weir),馬塞爾.哈格(Marcel Hug)和庫爾特.費恩利(Kurt Fearnley)將會展開輪椅競速。
) f! i4 X! c, W* a  xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. o, Z2 ^8 ]8 ~6 a6 h
艾莉.西蒙茲(Ellie Simmonds)在游泳池將應戰維多利亞.阿倫(Victoria Arlen),而米莉亞(Mirjam de Koning-Peper)的目標是再現她在2008年奧運上的輝煌。娜塔莉.迪圖瓦(Natalie duToit)則瞄準了創記錄的七枚金牌。
# a8 R1 ]. b# X. F# }  e7 K5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇+ l  M' ]% ~, ~+ B* K7 K& B
在球類比賽中,許多都是有史以來最好的球員,如輪椅橄欖球選手瑞雷.巴特(Ryley BATT),輪椅籃球選手帕特里克.安德森(Patrick Andersen)和輪椅網球選手以斯帖.維吉爾(Esther Vergeer),他們都以獲得金牌為目標。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 F' n8 T) p2 {

V) u, ?: \4 b9 G2 {% d& [除了賽事本身,在整個殘奧會期間,倫敦的2012藝術節都將持續進行,向世界展示英國的頂級藝術家。在倫敦南岸活動中心(Southbank Centre),還將有一個由聾啞殘疾人藝術家組成的藝術文化慶典「無限:啟示由此開始」(Unlimited: the Revelation starts here),其中包括舞蹈、現場藝術、視覺藝術、音樂和戲劇等。這個慶典將從8月31日持續至殘奧會的最後一天9月9日,屆時南岸活動中心將成為世界頂級藝術的殿堂。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  Y3 C9 w& n1 p1 U2 ?
' j) t# x- O$ U( [3 G  D6 b
倫敦奧組委主席賽博.科爾(Seb Coe)說:「還有短短50天,這些亮點將會激起人們對殘奧會的興趣,我期待著人們夾道歡迎這些鼓舞人心的火炬手們。想到殘奧會即將為我們帶來驚奇,我感到很高興。我們還有一些很好的門票。」
/ e5 O  K$ x7 q# Y/ p# L. {
4 y1 o8 m' _: Y3 o, RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。現在仍有門票可購,門票10英鎊起,可通過或通過電話0844 847 2012購買。門票起價10英鎊(兒童和老年人5英鎊),還有殘奧會獨有的一日通票可最多觀看林匹克公園或Excel的5項比賽。開幕儀式和大多數運動都還有門票剩餘,目前為止最暢銷的是奧林匹克體育場的殘奧會田徑項目和倫敦水上運動中心的游泳項目。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 F! ?' l% b, s' l0 e: L
公仔箱論壇/ m+ n' s) b' l- z% B4 [: ]: |1 ?! h
(責任編輯:林詩吟) ( w0 _; p! x% |

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
倫敦奧運在即 驚爆維安醜聞TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" q; {- ~4 p* \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! L1 [# q5 u  V$ l4 P
(中央社記者黃貞貞倫敦特稿)距倫敦奧運開幕只剩2週時間,本應全面進入戒備的維安工作,驚爆承包的保全公司G4S因無法招募足夠的安全人員,迫使軍方加派人員加入維安工作,暴露安全規劃與執行的嚴重疏失。 0 F! Y; [+ y4 ?- D9 B7 l0 j! c
G4S在125個國家有65萬7000名員工,是全球最大的保全公司,包括溫布頓網球賽等重要比賽和活動,銀行運鈔及英國監獄的安全警衛工作等,都交給G4S負責,公仔箱論壇/ ~3 z: W  J0 D  U+ K

* X/ w" q8 z. n3 k  }英國政府與倫敦奧運委員會支付G4S共2億8400萬英鎊,要求奧運期間派遣1萬400名安全人員,訓練3300名學生及2500名志工,目前已有4000名安全人員分派到奧運場館,但因為招募與訓練的進度落後,短缺至少3200名安全人員。
2 @. x; R* H- |3 C" ^+ U$ l* ^8 g5 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 z3 H: W- A$ |
內政部官員說,G4S直到兩週前才告知安全人員不足,內政大臣梅伊(Theresa May)日前了解問題的嚴重性後,被迫向軍方求援,請調3500名官兵緊急參與維安工作。公仔箱論壇  ^0 S8 G2 h- @& b3 C9 }" v* u

% Z5 n1 B6 W! [- ?4 n# \這些臨時被告知參與奧運維安工作的官兵,多是剛從阿富汗調返英國,或是即將派往阿富汗執行任務,利用暑期安排與家人休假。$ S  g% @: W; \
  ~$ m. P  v( u! b0 y$ u" Z( F
梅伊坦承這些官兵的休假計畫因為新的維安任務將被取消,為補償他們,內政部將提供他們1萬2000張奧運門票,及7000張開幕與閉幕彩排門票。5.39.217.760 q' `: u" B0 U$ ~3 r1 J2 t
公仔箱論壇8 b3 n; }( l2 K
倫敦奧運的維安準備是英國承平時代最大規模,為防堵恐怖份子趁勢作亂,梅伊本人坐鎮政府獨立的奧運安全工作,掌管高達10億英鎊經費,確保奧運安全的相關計畫,內政部同時統籌協調來自警方、軍方、移民局及私人安全單位的維安策略。/ H* H+ a. w# z0 ?1 S
% W* E3 l' D8 z  U3 t0 O
英國政府多次強調奧運安全的重要性,並說已做好相關準備,三軍安全演習最近也大規模在倫敦進行,此時爆發安全人員不足,必須急就章調派軍方支援,重拾民眾對政府落實維安計畫的信心,輿論無不大加撻伐。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% M& q' b: `& Z% N9 e! |1 `

5 R! [4 u$ @: KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在野國會議員今天強烈批評內政部的維安計畫一團混亂,要求梅伊負責,並說明將如何要求G4S賠償?梅伊答詢時否認處理不當,未表達歉意,也未說明如何處理與G4S的合約關係。
! j, C( B8 F9 L4 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 a' F, A& q  b: F8 R5.39.217.76上市公司G4S在奧運的關鍵時期發生「跳票」醜聞,自身的商譽也受到打擊,股價下跌,總裁兼執行長被要求下週到下議院內政委員會說明,為何無法及時提供足夠的奧運安全人員。公仔箱論壇' K: C' M" f6 l

! w  C# n, u( b5 |/ A& {: O倫敦奧運以永續為主軸,期待為落後的東倫敦帶來發展新希望,維安醜聞必須儘速降溫與解決,不能讓四年一度的國際體育賽事失焦,否則英國政府的效能將成為世人笑柄。, y- I) \: e- u" [% `2 S

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
民調:英民眾對倫敦奧運相對冷淡TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 |9 B# I0 P" |& y9 @. o

$ m' V# }" t' K4 f7 [公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& R0 p: j2 g5 h% a6 @
▲英國民眾對2012年倫敦奧運會的反應相對冷淡。
- E' e3 ?  p: m8 ^* A0 ]) c4 ^% `
. y# F- }& F. l5 B公仔箱論壇BBC所作的一項民調顯示,大多數英國人對2012年倫敦奧運會的反應相對來說比較冷淡。
; k  a8 z+ D; Z+ q3 S1 Y) k7 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 {0 d2 T7 R1 ^1 O絕大多數人認為,倫敦奧運會只會讓倫敦獲益,與英國其他地方無關。
( Z3 b& @/ w8 x3 `/ R; x; Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇9 W( _' w" j+ |8 B
在受訪的全部2017人中,持這一觀點的人高達74%,主要集中在蘇格蘭、威爾士、英格蘭西南部和北部。3 H1 R3 G9 T0 M7 z) u, B* J

% _/ _% X/ H4 v; F1 p3 L5.39.217.76但也有55%的人認為,雖然2012倫敦奧運不會使英國其它地區獲得經濟好處,但將給整個英國帶來好的影響。
7 d$ U7 I  C5 W9 B7 P, \$ P/ ?- XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ d; g. @/ z; l4 g1 U3 ~
40%的受訪者說,奧運火炬傳遞激發了他們對奧運會的興趣,而58%的不讚成這一說法。5.39.217.76  D! u+ }  j  V! G; [4 g0 R! l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ E/ `; B1 X1 D+ H8 D
有59%的受訪者認為,納稅人為倫敦奧運付出了過高的代價,但同時有53%的人認為這筆錢花得值得。
4 D8 X5 O2 X- L6 d: Q9 v0 b5.39.217.76
5 M& U4 V- `  Y" }隨著距離倫敦奧運開幕時間日益臨近(不到一個月),你是否感到越加興奮與激動了呢?
3 r! @9 z+ |2 D# W5.39.217.76
$ E( G" @! `/ T' ^, U( ]) t公仔箱論壇有這種感覺的人為36%,沒這種感覺的高達61%。

評分次數

• aa00

奧運安保:倫敦將實行空中管制
- v6 Z. s: r- r: V) ]6 k5 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇7 R8 X( X8 s1 Q7 x; s4 c

' P: ?4 R' c& H4 c: Q1 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb▲本週早些時,颱風戰鬥機已進駐Northolt皇家空軍基地。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 o" X; n1 v) f7 a# y" G! x! l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 m0 Z! R. N, Y$ }0 g7 e
作為2012奧運安保措施的一部分,倫敦和英格蘭東南部將實行空中交通管制。
0 m" K( u3 ~- K: `' K/ M. v公仔箱論壇
/ l* Z# g) N% @/ m. ?' R3 \7 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb英國國防部表示,皇家海軍、陸軍和皇家空軍的人員和設備週六(7月14日)將部署完畢,開始執行安保任務。
7 H1 u% R4 d4 X5 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  F+ R4 T% H* B2 }- h* W
此前有消息稱倫敦奧運安保需要增加3,500名軍人。$ O3 A. \. b/ [3 b: U

& u* H% q" A8 C2 q5 S& i1 i2 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb英國國防大臣菲利普·哈蒙德(Philip Hammond)說,倫敦奧運將「平安和安全」。公仔箱論壇0 _$ F0 a0 e( k, N, s
6 M0 _0 f5 `$ `+ _
額外的臨時空中管制將從英國夏令時週六凌晨00:01(格林尼治時間週五7月13日半夜23:01)開始,持續一個月。
1 ]: [: h7 U* k) {1 j. o
! s2 d- S; v( i4 ]5 Q( o5.39.217.76管制期間,禁飛區範圍寬約30英里,但不影響按正常航線飛行的商業航班。
" E! ]3 r) A/ N; ?# q7 N# wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 c3 y0 W, y1 ]
皇家空軍正在倫敦的Northolt空軍基地部署海王直升機(Sea King),皇家海軍的HMS Ocean海陸兩棲攻擊艦將參與泰晤士河的安保行動。
5 v8 Q2 A+ [1 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 ^0 h/ e. e" a- M7 i/ g5 J( H
一天前,倫敦的四個地點已經部署了地對空防禦系統。
2 m( W* D3 S: h公仔箱論壇
# R4 F5 c* H6 N; O. K7 [4 t; S本週早些時候,颱風(Typhoon)戰鬥機已經進駐Northolt皇家空軍基地,彪馬(Puma)戰鬥機和狙擊手已經進駐東倫敦和首都北部的伊爾福德(Ilford)。
! p( }$ X, T, c0 n公仔箱論壇& a/ m0 N4 }4 r! C4 o+ z
國防部說,空中管制開始後,這些人員和設備都將參與空中安保行動。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 V6 L4 `! f4 g; m

q2 V  M3 B; e: o, ~( ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。同時,國防部已經與民航管理和全國空中交通服務當局合作,通報各方關於空中管制的信息以及奧運會期間英國領空的使用規定。/ D* o: B; n" K; K
公仔箱論壇. Q0 M0 [9 |+ J1 P% G/ T8 R' _$ \
BBC防務記者說,如果一架私人飛機進入禁飛區,先會受到警告,然後視情況逐步升級;最後,這架違規進入禁飛區的飛機如果不顧警告不服從指令,將被擊落。
( f& @7 w$ ?7 i2 z+ S* q: mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ d6 E- }5 O1 j4 a1 o4 N) _* n/ h5.39.217.76哈蒙德在一份書面聲明中表示,奧運會目前沒有受到具體的或更大的安全威脅。
8 J2 r2 `5 |$ @+ |公仔箱論壇
4 d. d2 {7 l& _! z/ v5.39.217.76內政大臣特萊莎·梅也表示,奧運安保沒有問題。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% H' z& U" Q; y/ ^

Y6 F" U4 T: G0 B, s3 ?5.39.217.76BBC 獲悉,因為軍方人員被重新部署到其他比賽場地和賽事執行保安任務,奧運馬拉松賽的組織者不得不僱請大約600名私營保安人員負責沿途保安。4 Z4 D# q/ }. I+ u1 D) i

評分次數

• aa00

倫敦奧運意終結露宿街頭TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, J. q) H3 W# Q* F/ w* Z5 n# R# T

/ b  T+ U1 H- `5 b. {- F5 a8 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76' Y& Y. {; U6 v# G+ P; l* x
▲來自立陶宛的塞志尤斯在露宿街頭後,得到慈善組織救助。
8 E1 v& o" y7 H$ tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 M9 M' ?4 w6 I2 N
露宿倫敦街頭的人數增加,使眾多英國慈善結構試圖通過奧運結束倫敦露宿街頭現象的努力面臨更大挑戰。
* R# ^. i( N# `5 k7 R
% G+ V) y- |: C' S; |; [  r% aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。週六雨天清晨,躲在滑鐵盧橋底又熬過一夜的塞志尤斯(Sergejus)被一家慈善機構的工作者喚醒,他們正在尋找倫敦的露宿街頭者。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ G4 S* a5 S8 w+ c! N# a5 L9 ^

x* R  @7 o1 G+ u# y: Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb來自立陶宛的賽志尤斯的全部家當就是一條紅顏色的毯子。這已經是他第二個星期睡在大街上了。他說,自打他在奧運公園附近做清潔工的合同到期後,他就流浪街頭了。
0 i7 w( V, g0 ]+ [7 ?& [; F. ~' X; H% ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( ~5 `& `0 x( C5.39.217.76他一邊捲著煙,一邊說:「我不知道該幹些什麼,我現在就等著領失業救濟,所以我也不想回立陶宛。我現在膝蓋有傷,這是我在工作時弄的。」TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 b* x8 e% h. l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 m! l. ?0 \# L; M- @" q7 c% R
這兒說著話的同時,從橋底下又「鑽出」四個和賽志尤斯一起露宿的夥伴。其中一個說,在失業兩個月後,他已經在別人家門口、或是橋底下,睡了三個星期了。
) d5 O% \3 c+ |( _. F5.39.217.76
+ n: d2 t$ j9 t9 J6 J  o他們各自的經歷,無疑為幫助露宿街頭者重返正常生活的慈善機構,增添更大難度。
" v1 B/ k2 @# `# O% t
. r  n$ ^1 G$ S公仔箱論壇目前,由志願者代表、倫敦各區政府和英國中央政府代表組成的市長落實委員會(the Mayor of London's Delivery Board), 正計劃在2012年底前,在倫敦徹底結束露宿街頭的現象。
3 p1 F7 ^+ x1 Y公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇6 ]- K8 @+ f/ B
資金挑戰
: I& L! W9 O5 c1 t; `( K* V% }8 G
$ _& w: ^9 b6 x4 o% p+ G6 j但在露宿街頭的人數增加的同時,如何能實現這一目標,變得極富挑戰性。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  {$ Y4 w  ]7 D' Q  y/ d
公仔箱論壇4 Z* f( P5 c5 h$ U
據一家慈善機構統計的數字顯示,2011年,倫敦街頭的露宿者達4000人。
1 G. {" G  J8 I. ?! E, \0 S" k# JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 e/ d/ O& O4 s0 x1 `3 K8 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。這其中還不包括在朋友家借宿的「地下無家可歸者」。據統計,從2011年2月至2012年2月,倫敦無家可歸者的人數上升了26%。
7 r1 K; n* H8 l% I( u' w5.39.217.765.39.217.769 m5 ^' f  V8 g. H0 g
聖馬丁聯絡組織(Connection St Martins)的負責人格勞夫(Colin Glover)為這一目標能否實現感到擔憂。他說:「如果我們不能實現這一目標,政府也就不會再給我們這些資金了。」
( n# i# v# ^4 L8 q' r9 n! Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 R* d. i5 b& |2 B% W# jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb另一家主要慈善組織「無家可歸聯絡」(Homeless Link)的負責人哈里森(Matt Harrison)說,他希望消除露宿街頭現象能成為倫敦奧運文化遺產的一部分。他指責經濟衰退不僅產生更多無家可歸者,而且也讓政府這方面的資金受到削減。
* u  w! |' v9 U; k- r
. i3 s. W; h/ m3 X8 w$ S5.39.217.76不過,英國政府新近推出的「不讓第二個晚上睡在外面」(No Second Night Out)項目,又追加了70萬英鎊的投資,用以幫助新加入無家可歸者的弱勢群體。3 W0 v% u3 `* F5 M/ A

( L# B8 b' y. h4 d- I, y* ^! d該項目的負責人佩德拉(Petra Salva)對此充滿信心。她說:「這個項目增加了扶助無家可歸者的緊迫感,英國政府正計劃在全英國推廣。」tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. K5 g" z3 ~. }! }4 u' y' O

5 V. H* s6 R3 y: b公仔箱論壇回應7 J1 V. I  E1 C4 [
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ Z- S, n6 C7 Y( Z
一些在一家慈善機構救助中心的「老流浪者」對這個計劃信心不足。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 @8 F# V; ]9 V1 R

; \1 O  n4 s, U  V3 _公仔箱論壇曾經在街頭流浪了十來年的莫利說:「政府多年前就叫嚷著要徹底消除流浪街頭的現象。結果,這兩年露宿街頭的人數不僅沒有減少,反而還大幅度增加。」現在,42歲的莫利計劃著要到一家戲劇學校上學。
7 q' J. i; L% ?6 g" z5.39.217.762 ]% R9 I- @6 A1 ]5 J. x
曾經酗酒成癮、天天在水泥管子度日的諾拉(Nuala Scanlon),現在住在東南倫敦的一個一室的單元房裡。她對慈善組織的救助感激不盡。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; U$ r! z: I* X7 l
5.39.217.76% P& f" d! e( Y% O
她說:「每天早上我睡醒的時候,我都非常高興,因為我是一個自由人。過去都是我酗酒成癮,讓我走上了無家可歸之路。」TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 _; n4 W) X+ p; _* P

9 M$ _2 }* h$ m; X1 a, y  n% I/ g公仔箱論壇流言
" B  u4 |3 C% `8 @- n6 \5 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 y0 s6 f" b- V% t) ^! E" k* i有流言說,倫敦奧運來臨之際,所有露宿街頭的人將被清除。5.39.217.767 ~% @+ E5 T5 a* a

) A, z2 a& I) W! i% `2 h5 V但慈善組織的負責人說,清除露宿倫敦街頭的流浪者,是一項長期任務。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 K) ]  t# [( g2 g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  b# G9 N3 b6 P& a
而倫敦警方和市中心的威斯敏斯特區政府也表示,他們對這種說法一無所知。
0 ?0 z7 D$ _0 G/ i
1 F/ ]; ~. p: T' C5 e4 M  tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。儘管倫敦奧運或許對徹底終結露宿街頭不會有直接影響,但將為治理這一現象增添新的推動力。% }5 ~. N& d, T3 k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( `2 F6 B: O+ Z' S  C) m7 n
目前,塞志尤斯流浪的日子快到頭了。他現在正等著搬入當地區政府安排的救濟住房。( }8 k: r9 p* X+ x8 I

2 Y! `3 }/ Q7 V9 M( |/ x$ atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb而和他一起睡在滑鐵盧橋下的另外四個人,將繼續等待慈善組織和英國政府的救助的到來。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 N- P# \+ c$ D# o

評分次數

• aa00

倫敦奧運頻爆醜聞 贊助商門票高價販售
2 D0 i- I# @$ M1 y6 x3 O: Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  P1 E: p) o& i0 k% f
NOWnews.com 今日新聞網
3 f- ~7 Q4 D" T$ ?2 E公仔箱論壇5 v  ~2 K7 l9 ~* N5 R1 c& m
國際中心/綜合報導
: G* V8 \0 @2 d& {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76. |# |9 s* U9 k. `# w; c
儘管倫敦奧運還沒登場,但卻頻頻出現弊端。繼日前傳出奧委會官員在黑市販售奧運門票後,近日再爆部分贊助商將門票以高價售出,並且賣給一般民眾。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# [. R2 q( Z& ^

! u. Y$ |7 A2 V# Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb外媒報導,包括宏碁電腦、奇異公司及陶氏化學公司等倫敦奧運贊助商透過一間經銷商CoSport公司兜售門票,還以超過原本票價的20%賣給民眾。不少英國民眾拿到門票時才發現,購買的票上有贊助商的名字。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ P. Q# t3 W  e8 E' l+ y

1 ]  {8 B& P, uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。由於根據奧委會法令,外國經銷商可以超過門票面值20%的金額賣出,贊助商的票則禁止販售分配,3間公司透過經銷商販賣的舉動因此並未違法,但也引發爭議。
2 }: k; @% P" y2 R2 U5 Q. ?6 J
& c0 @/ n/ b) J; w8 P% k) Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb另外,知情人士也爆料,由於維安人力不足,英國當局竟使用3300名大學生以檢查入場者的包包、巡查,訓練時也漏洞百出,令人質疑倫敦奧運的維安工作是否不足。

評分次數

• aa00

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
返回列表