返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1公仔箱論壇  M: L) Z: R3 F! q: ~1 J5 [7 k) m* A
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
9 E; l- q/ [/ B* D" {3 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日
3 s( x( }2 ~0 d( i: stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

. J; |3 k# M$ T1 IThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
* N' k  M; ^' }% @公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份& t& N( L3 i2 t5 V3 u/ a0 \& v2 q
西元2010年04月27日
' b) O3 ^# Z: }& x; \, G1 U9 W; ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

/ t% ~2 |- g. h7 h% r8 U' @The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.37 D4 p' B( l0 E- I& F
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
/ x9 I2 C; j4 z. {, ?% m6 a: V5.39.217.76西元2010年04月27日5.39.217.76/ O4 o. z3 L6 F% ]- A
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

/ O  c% b4 `5 a8 X0 t+ v  Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) B; O# q! k+ {! |$ H' W, T
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
. a+ |; r4 e! u0 T, M0 Q! b# {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
; D6 y! j+ o/ V6 D9 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月26日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 v- C. e  b0 n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" y' Y! X. q$ O& W9 ~
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
4 I! U9 v2 ?/ B+ V( N3 A“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)4 Y  o5 Y7 w2 y) n$ _
西元2010年04月24日
/ R6 X% P9 |4 T7 W( A+ s' H9 e5 M& S- p' h5 t
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
8 |' l0 A, |: _. a( htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 Y/ }5 V  C3 i
西元2010年04月24日0 A" q& P5 \* U# u: W3 ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! a! f+ z0 M6 q3 q# G
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
+ y( `5 a8 K4 C" @1 s6 ?" t5.39.217.76“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
4 b& Y; t. z4 U" u+ H8 u公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日- Y! Q1 t8 p4 q/ P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, ~3 W: Y  S8 [9 k% X, N
# u1 ~" @/ v. Z3 N$ K
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'; q  v9 H3 u3 \2 [# W% m! h
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’/ b2 ~% d, f# N- k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 h8 S3 x& J8 A& O7 K+ G
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario5.39.217.76" F8 h" b% Y  X$ g5 I' Y5 Y. v( s

1 N- \& i0 {1 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。By Greg Szymanski, JDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 M' P( n! a8 ?) h( A6 R/ B
April 23, 2010
' P! B+ F" _- O& E9 J: MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
" R, Y) u/ j+ s0 {, K/ p亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. |- n- O6 z0 z% b6 ~
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.公仔箱論壇2 `  Q* _, w3 X7 D3 f4 z4 A
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
, U5 w8 [/ e' c+ \5.39.217.76With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 {6 Q1 O# g8 i) I  a2 U
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。. \; t2 ?4 ?1 J4 d. k" h7 N: N0 P
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”4 L. o) {! R9 R9 q$ O( P+ W

& [  s+ Y# A# i' Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”$ Q% k: q3 s$ w2 O
公仔箱論壇$ \  ^2 f. j4 g8 l# |+ `
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
  n- b5 R9 F7 n8 c" h/ D
6 k0 r" X% t5 `/ o1 m6 h. |# A7 [3 b5.39.217.76However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
) Z+ P# \, O- u( b  ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) m. B+ o8 V" T: q0 H3 [  L
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
; @  h: ~7 v: B8 `6 M
- F) P+ K+ Z- k+ }Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
0 d) X4 w+ ?8 G3 i. m7 S1 K/ [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) e2 g2 u# k+ t" y2 z+ h, S% p
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.( ^6 [- y3 c7 O, C
8 M' a/ v: S! Z# r6 r( A
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:公仔箱論壇9 z/ r, T6 V3 U; Y7 R3 e3 s$ G

6 h. V0 ?3 x0 R+ e- s5 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ e9 k- i: y. C' d

7 B) G9 X8 ~' P! E% y6 e9 K7 I' NBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) ?) S. p! w4 x0 g1 D4 K& ]
" c+ H) u6 b- w! [. c- b. F
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.公仔箱論壇9 O; G5 q/ U7 `- f! M( o
公仔箱論壇" y. q6 C5 M" e; n; H9 _
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
4 ]! a4 x$ M9 A) k# r* E! j' n公仔箱論壇  \; C+ ^, W7 N
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!7 Z7 T( \* Y6 V8 T/ k' u) N4 {
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大