返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' {+ X) b$ F& d
公仔箱論壇& R5 l) K: F3 k+ U+ t* k
some wish their bf will change because of that...' x& D4 L. y% N" Q
5.39.217.76* o4 H& _% M1 _7 ~$ J0 M$ u
for me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 l8 J0 ]5 ~' J* L) Q
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
8 X/ r' y0 l/ a) b
/ E. X/ U( g3 Y; f
% e8 j+ w" ]5 @0 S# n! _公仔箱論壇i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...0 p# \, b; X2 F% V* Q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! Q" |# \5 B" q" [; d
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
& n/ ^+ B. |; X公仔箱論壇
- I, N; f7 g  A' A* F# C" Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
/ |) w) p5 q& l4 V! x3 V; C+ r4 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ R  i) _" y% a- ~
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....5.39.217.76+ C* j5 W& V6 l3 N8 s
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。/ N+ q0 i8 M7 A

5 n1 N2 a: z3 H: r4 W5.39.217.76如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。5.39.217.765 e. V+ O  t( D/ Y5 d

, v3 N8 I; B2 J/ D0 q( P公仔箱論壇
返回列表