返回列表 回復 發帖
Mexico is so poor, those kids did not go to school and they have no future, but in my opinion those kids are harmless. they just ask for $$$, but if you don't give them, they are not going to do anything.  Are you talking about Ensenada?  I've been to several cruises and stop at different ports in central America, some are doesn't worth the risk to go, especially at this high risk time when drug dealer are killing innocent people like nothing.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- a2 j% j8 g+ p5 O. d( f
公仔箱論壇% f4 z9 i( ^7 M6 I$ F6 M
I was in North Western part of Mexico a few year ago part of my cruise tour, a lot of kids following you asking for money or try to sell you something. I don't feel safe to walk around even in the tou ...公仔箱論壇$ C" D8 o- M7 \3 [
man7030 發表於 2011-2-27 09:49 PM

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Even those famous travel spot, like Cancun, are not safe.  
0 A7 A. d8 V* M/ K/ O* w( T. G6 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' H7 U- g9 Z5 R4 `' [+ A+ i1 i
Even I live in Vancouver,Canada,[ there is another Vancouver in Washington State ] I never dream of going there, too dangerous, not worth, many Canadian killed in Mexico Holidays Resorts.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 S' q. U' K6 }) S0 O
kiatling 發表於 2011-2-28 06:31 AM

評分次數

返回列表