返回列表 回復 發帖

嫁個有錢人【女仕一定要睇】

 ,  描述: 中文、英文
本帖最後由 邪x 於 2009-7-5 04:29 PM 編輯
9 J: z1 J; r% E公仔箱論壇
# o  O5 D. C& y+ t+ x3 |
( s1 b  Q- ?$ i& _: z, h# c最近香港有好多雜誌講到李澤楷同梁洛施呢個話提,因為又【有可能少了】一個超級王老吳結婚啦﹗咁女仕係唔係都想嫁比一個有錢老呢﹖定一或小時候的童畫世界【白雪公主】同【白馬皇子】呢﹖我係一個英文網站睇到呢篇文,現翻譯為中及英文,我個人覺得好好啦﹗唔知你/妳地認唔認同呢﹖+ L9 N7 V4 g5 ?5 c1 J

. A/ u: g/ t! Y3 R0 m+ X; u4 S1 W: ^' K  H$ U6 l5 s
中文板﹕7 n- Z  I' b6 L! }4 l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! z3 L8 B/ R1 \( `5 }
一個年青的靚女在網上打廣告TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- T" W: G0 c& B) X* V* f. Z

9 c% J# e# ]$ p$ Z' I" \" Q0 @提目﹕點樣先至可以嫁到個有錢人呢﹖
1 h: C/ a/ o7 |. J! Z1 d! s6 S公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ A, V- ]6 B/ H0 u9 L6 B! W* |
為左希望可以嫁個有錢人,我而家係度老實表白我的一切。本人今年25歲、我係一個超靚同時髦和有品味的女仔。我希望可以嫁比一個男仕年身50萬或以上。你地可能覺得我好貪心,其實年身為一百萬既男仕在美國紐約只算是中產而已。我的要求其實唔高嫁,有冇一的男仕年身有50萬或以上在這個論壇呢﹖你地係唔係全部已經結左嫁啦﹖我想問﹕我點樣先可以嫁比一個好似你咁樣既男人呢﹖至於我已前既男朋友,最有錢既一個只係到25萬年身,他已經是我所有男朋友當中最有錢的一個。如果將來要搬去西面的紐約花園住,25萬一年的收入係唔足夠既。公仔箱論壇# P% |- G5 R, P

' F: ^; x* S- |2 m# F- ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb我係度很請你地幫我解答幾個問題﹕
: X. b  C- @# Q$ I7 X1)公仔箱論壇9 c, [5 C* W: P) R: v6 x
其實你地知唔知最或比較有錢的大學生係邊度出入呢﹖【請提供酒吧名同地址、餐廳、健身室】

4 n+ W9 e7 h2 w公仔箱論壇2)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: t" a! {  x% K, C9 c
哪一群年歲最適合我呢﹖

$ J. }6 D' E# n; x3)
& [/ B' R4 N, s' h# Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
點解所有富豪身邊既老婆都係好平凡既﹖我遇過有幾個女性朋友,她們的樣子一d都唔吸引,但係佢地竟然可以嫁比一個有錢富豪。
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 Y- v& v, x5 {% @( [
4)
7 F) B, M. n0 ?6 m8 a# `5.39.217.76
你地的有錢男仕係點樣去選擇你的領一半呢﹖哪一種女仔只可以做你地的女朋友呢﹖【我而家係想結婚】

) F) {1 g- `/ ]: S
* V9 O& Z$ K3 _* ]# f8 @3 W7 ?% J, Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb靚女上
( q) a3 W. r; ]/ atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, x: X0 Y! Z* |! z1 J- J
有d驚既我回覆﹕
6 s; V7 ]. n) ~: lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 \3 x7 a$ A" }8 C: g6 t
妳好靚女,' I/ K9 k6 P  b8 v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 V+ W2 b0 R$ h
我剛剛睇到妳的網上提問,真係覺得好有趣。老實講大部分既女性都有妳相同的疑問﹖請準許我係度分析一下妳而家既情況【站在專業投資者角度去發表意見】。我既年身超過50萬、剛好附合妳妳既要求。原因我提出我的收入,主要係想妳地知道我唔係浪費跟妳既時間。在一個商人黎講、同妳結婚只會係一個錯誤的決定……答案很簡單,等我話比妳知啦。
! n" i' I, b* z( x) t& \4 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 i! a2 b3 G/ |+ F, _啦﹗我地詳細既內容唔講,妳宜家結婚既目標其實係商品交換【妳既青春同靚樣】換【金錢】。 A君提供美貌、B君用錢買妳的青春及美貌,係一個公平交易。但係,呢度有一個好重大既問題,妳的美貌會跟隨著時間變壞,但我的金錢通常都仍然存在,除非有一D好特別既事情發生啦﹗事實上我的收入只會越黎越多,而妳相返唔可以一年靚過一年。所以係經濟角度呢睇,我係會增長既資產,而妳係會眨值既資產,唔至係會眨值,簡直係一文不值隨著時間而改變。如果青春是妳唯一既資產,咁妳既籌碼十年後可能所乘無幾。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 w% ], [5 |9 g7 G

3 {! t8 W, p$ Q  H1 a5 f* f! r5.39.217.76宜家可以引用華爾街一d術語,每一個商業交易都有一個定位,同妳約會都係一種交易定位,如果呢個交易價格下跌,我會把佢賣出去、當然唔會打算長時間擁有佢啦﹗同一道理放在妳所講既金錢婚姻上面,係比較殘忍、但係一個精明既消費者、對一d有大幅度眨值既產品,一係出租或出售眨值產品。當一位收入達到50萬年身或以上之男仕,當然明白個中既道理。我地只會同妳拍拖,係唔會打算同妳結婚既。我建議妳唔好去搵d有錢男人先至肯嫁。呀﹗重有、妳可以做到自己為有錢人或收入多於50萬一年,這可能比較實際,多過妳四圍去搵d有錢傻老,邊有咁多傻瓜係世上呢﹗- {* @; y9 n/ f/ |+ m7 m9 }
公仔箱論壇- J: E% G; q% g' ~, @% b3 p
希望呢個回覆可以幫到妳。呀﹗如果妳對【出租】感情有興趣的話,請盡快連絡我吧…….
6 _" d5 ~) q- a5 R( [' p2 _公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇( w# d9 u, V7 e! f" t) B% m
簽名﹕
& M  M6 N) e0 Y; Y1 ^2 M& @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。CEO3 n2 j/ x/ |) b6 y& [: x
, H+ M$ `- H, [# _3 f

6 S, F  e/ m( vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb英交板﹕
8 Z' j' X. W" R公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; k+ J+ A* w/ \0 f/ o
A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:公仔箱論壇2 ?0 @9 S5 x- p- P' y

) o$ D. q+ I/ e( k2 ^. i0 O, d% ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTitle: What should I do to marry a rich guy?
, x$ R% c/ e: B  `7 w7 `3 M
/ R0 f+ S# ?% v" Y2 N! c* HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this
7 L  C* Z4 h8 H. z6 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 R) s9 G$ {$ l3 @' E1 B
guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy,. F( ~" W: i6 F* @' c# Z& Y
but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New
! f! f. E3 P% s! e4 k" X( r) r! h( H" O5.39.217.76York . My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who  w5 h4 ]* p" J
has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to公仔箱論壇) [% J% l2 U$ o7 w; A7 }
ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I've
( X: p. E* I$ J: C( [公仔箱論壇dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is
( F8 P. |, w$ L7 X+ T5 `my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential
) D' i! B/ V! S5.39.217.76area on the west of New York City Garden ( ? ) , $250k annual income公仔箱論壇2 G) q) A- U- s* v1 K. F3 t
is not enough.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" {% l2 b: j" P4 `
0 c, N+ Q( A, w& i7 ]* ^
I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:
- N% c0 e- x2 `" f. T6 c- \$ Z
7 v! U5 r& O/ z5 `4 `) V5 C1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names: f$ n) y7 ^$ i4 @- r, J4 e  S
and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
& e6 _6 [1 T( M2 f) ^' _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76/ B6 c* y! g- I6 m! s
2) Which age group should I target?
/ J3 E. b& [1 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.765 y& F6 P# \( I
3) Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking? I've met atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 X- w  H: N6 ~/ N8 Q; B. t" T/ _
few girls who doesn't have looks and are not interesting, but they are公仔箱論壇( {' w. t) v9 o$ H" m3 `3 `7 {
able to marry rich guysTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ]7 e) r/ X+ v( x

) j& f7 K" C" c8 V2 S2 O4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your5.39.217.76- {( _8 \: b; }9 Y2 j* N5 @$ @2 D
girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
/ J" l$ g  N+ q% `5 c, P! X5.39.217.76
0 X2 J4 C0 [5 e, ^3 f% QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Ms. PrettyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 r( V9 t, \- y; P6 [" L* Q

# o: I  Q+ s1 {2 @' `+ S! ~7 r) H/ u公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 F, b0 m0 H/ s! R
Awesome reply:
4 |. v; ]( |% C  S公仔箱論壇

0 C7 O# g1 c# U7 E: W. b9 }9 \公仔箱論壇Dear Ms. Pretty,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 L( g6 {9 M$ A! R( l8 y
公仔箱論壇# U; F- G& r% K( M+ F  _
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of公仔箱論壇7 D5 K& W# e# q, y
girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me
+ A9 ]3 W$ f# n/ U7 H0 U/ s公仔箱論壇to analyze your situation as a professional investor. My annual income
" V0 a$ I5 {5 y( _公仔箱論壇is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyonetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ^6 ]+ ^+ {2 I! h$ w  o/ X9 _1 a6 s) q- \
believes that I'm not wasting time here. From the standpoint of a
0 V; z- x: C' F: h+ N! @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbusiness person, it is a bad decision to marry you.. The answer is5.39.217.761 _" t: P+ o( }- z
very simple, so let me explain.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 W, s) @; X5 p# v2 N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; `  f" `$ I: Y, I$ \6 ~
Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange oftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# V/ n3 A, t' U, m3 _1 M8 N( i9 z
'beauty' and 'money': Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays fortvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ~! o% c. \5 M( d- C* w$ ^
it, fair and square. However, there's a deadly problem here, your
! ~* h$ T6 D; F! I- Mbeauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any goodtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 ~+ U4 H8 Q3 m6 D) i& O
reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but
% S% q5 }" I+ U4 @* @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyou can't be prettier year after year. Hence from the viewpoint of
6 a. t. k# C" F& p8 `economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation5.39.217.769 |$ N& w; w* |9 L5 ?0 s8 W% k: P
asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponentialTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" X* e5 W1 q+ X
depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much
0 i1 W  G7 ~; [, ^9 M# }. T! t, Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbworried 10 years later.
5 J: G- L  D; d; a" Z3 R/ b0 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76# r& G5 a* n$ G" r! U
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position,公仔箱論壇; _5 H8 P4 R9 U( ^
dating with you is also a 'trading position'. If the trade value dropped公仔箱論壇2 V& B/ \+ i* z+ W# O* V1 K0 |( l
we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long公仔箱論壇% X+ S, k9 m$ o1 N" R' N2 {
term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel1 M0 c: s9 w- P
to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with
8 h, p0 \* z! |8 ]2 }- a7 v) r2 U9 A# Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbgreat depreciation value will be sold or 'leased'. Anyone with over
7 E6 g5 h+ ~) S' J5.39.217.76$500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will
# A2 U" |+ X5 B/ f0 `5 Q4 D+ ^5.39.217.76not marry you. I would advise that you forget looking for any clues to
" g  `: r) @( s, D3 T' a公仔箱論壇marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a/ k! d) K: z/ |: [3 b
rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than
4 @6 C; Q, G" D* b4 G7 _公仔箱論壇finding a rich fool.
& X* i) P  q9 w% {+ j( d( n
; m$ l4 C  C. L  `) d3 }3 ]( a5.39.217.76$ X2 P" Y( G  J- n& v! [) S
Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in 'leasing' services, do公仔箱論壇) p+ B: c5 M; k8 }7 ?( W) k
contact me...
1 G$ T# r5 A( {1 P* d* {6 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ I6 m1 R" g; ^% bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。signed,
% Z6 d  ~5 y) I1 G& v6 h. y; `" ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。CEO
: q" p$ _  ~* e( i

& s8 y% X) f2 g3 q" S9 R 4 b1 f) ^; I; y; i

6 N. A) u' v+ {0 s" b  r8 f公仔箱論壇如果大家有任何意見、請回覆。多謝﹗
返回列表