Can I Borrow RM 25?
/ ^: z, x: s. n% x& v! h公仔箱論壇
; l" ?5 s" z- m/ [, O2 _5.39.217.76 A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year
( H n! r; u( P old son waiting for her at the door.5.39.217.76' [$ { a! M: A, V
5.39.217.761 J4 `" w/ G$ @# h' J' |4 h, C
SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'
! a( I/ P$ d& m0 z" N6 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ J1 w2 E( G1 |! m" P# o, X1 h
MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.
8 `6 X7 h: l3 V! P6 }/ D% \* A' k公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& T% b& Y q- C* q
SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'
" w1 `4 s z3 J1 G7 a2 g# Z
: E& N( F" t, n! ~0 C9 H4 P MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' the
4 K/ }. ~: W# {2 w" v6 L( ~ woman said angrily.
" y, N7 r9 R8 D$ Z7 o) e# t8 `5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇- |! p; I, E! {* Q% e& g
SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& x" |- {) o! C' p1 E/ }
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 b4 \% @2 Z; Y3 A5 @8 k
9 G# \7 n% S3 x; _ MUM: 'If you must know, I make RM 50 an hour.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ X6 _" J, R, v% E
公仔箱論壇/ O' O, J& ^4 l0 f w4 S! z. v8 T
SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" H- I6 a' s+ u$ A6 K: {. l$ }
B3 u+ w6 E6 p# f2 n: }9 Q6 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow RM 25?'
0 Y; ]) V' L* ]; H! V& X& a
- D" _$ P$ j" |/ m+ N. q- N The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you can
, r1 C: n( E' r* A7 t. P, h公仔箱論壇 borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you
' \, J; Y' ]0 ^) p march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why youtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; T# g, P- N* g9 [ l2 a
are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childishtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: t; E9 Y' T$ {) U( p
frivolities.'
8 k/ r4 x( P7 Z* T4 J! I; H2 o公仔箱論壇
8 L# I p+ ?0 X5.39.217.76 The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
, Z7 t: d/ K; {- U
" a7 _, q4 c0 L' l* a5 h4 J The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's
" E4 o$ H( `' [ iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
; H0 N; J3 [+ o: D- R/ n) c! yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 c1 k+ c: i7 {# [& ?# s5.39.217.76 After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started to
, b. v- }& c' n# k1 B5.39.217.76 think:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 D1 b# [1 r; E! S8 `/ l$ H
2 a8 u# M: t$ |3 t% t$ \" ? Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that RM 25 and he
3 C" n/ T3 d3 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 really didn't ask for money very often. The woman went to the door of the
2 I) o% x! j8 z u. GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 little boy's room and opened the door.公仔箱論壇$ {4 D6 S- I! x& @, {
$ {0 T: ]( a! t; p5 I 'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.
8 c, {8 e9 h) S6 \% i5.39.217.765.39.217.76( ]1 Y3 _$ a+ {
'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) F1 x# i( y& L; |7 w: V8 L
$ x8 e* u0 ]/ G6 e% Y" K
'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman.
9 s' J: x0 S( ^3 T: ], u# b' T公仔箱論壇 'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the RM% B- t! y6 h7 c4 a$ U1 h
25 you asked for.'公仔箱論壇4 S% G# R# R/ c( E) G
5 _0 ?# l- A% C+ m5.39.217.76 The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' hetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" E4 {1 S6 {0 K5 |, a" b
yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled uptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 y$ \7 e( ]3 Y7 K m
bills.
2 i) u& y6 J3 \5 I y. y) n- uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 t: R# r5 b% i7 K- f The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.
7 G8 n) Z1 |0 o; }5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇( O, k$ E+ i2 m7 O, X5 @/ N
9 f: I$ V- E0 A$ V( wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his5.39.217.764 b! @4 N0 L2 {) g1 \- }
mother.
# ?' C. m5 u( P4 d公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 z, I8 v `2 s. c) Y2 W
'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mother
. D0 x5 q0 k- {0 c0 D( L grumbled.
4 M: O+ j% n8 }$ Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 p: m) g: A9 Q. p
'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.
- T" f. j( J% k' q* u5.39.217.76* m* R, i- p3 J* ^
'Mummy, I have RM 50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come2 [ T; h" j7 C) a& f" K. u' W8 L7 P
home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% `2 e( m6 L+ d. t* V1 r
- i! F- B2 E1 ]5 n5 |. r- s2 `公仔箱論壇 The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she公仔箱論壇4 T3 ~0 D& u+ _3 E
begged for his forgiveness.
# x- y0 f& W" ~5.39.217.76
# w9 t" Z* u1 `, r. t It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We
2 @' L: r& s- S" V' [5.39.217.76 should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent sometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 Q& l) L% U1 i/ ^" J6 u
time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do( x* E' Z1 W8 E1 T3 B
remember to share that RM 50 worth of your time with someone you love.
' R& k$ L" }8 m2 t* B' o# f公仔箱論壇
3 P% c1 |' S" W' [; {. r% t8 L If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily$ y$ z& @8 \- X0 C, o$ U
replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind
" ^& N0 I5 K! e公仔箱論壇 will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. |