返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-11-21 10:41 PM 編輯

Arriving late at the party, was our VIP friend cck. Bro CCK, charming as usual, make a grand entrance arriving with his posh and stylish car.

Rumor Girlfriend was not seen arriving with VIP CCK tonight...

.his good friend Irwin is not here tonight and cannot be reach to  comment.

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• tkg04

All eyes were set at the big screen, soon as VIP CCK make his entrance at the party.
The young ladies were cheering so wildly and eager to meet our Bachelor Boy VIP CCK

Irwin is perhaps busi with his own celebrations, winning the Microsoft Windows 7 competition this week. Congratulations.

ok ..i thot irwin busi w celebration haha
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-11-22 12:09 AM 編輯

We like to expressed out thanks and gratitude, to our sponsors, for his kind support tonight.
Providing assistance with the charity shows and high end fashion run way for the party.
Helping to raise funds for the Poor Children in the Third World.

So very very kind of you. Thank you. CivicBoy for your charities, and heart of gold.
BChew and all the guests tonight agreed it was a wonderful BD party and food was great. The Shows and Charities were very successful and the money raise tonight wld be donated to the Non Profit Poor Children Funds Organization.

有我的图片当然不错 不要打啊嫂主意
cck_my 發表於 2010-11-23 07:15 AM
什么不错
cck_my 發表於 2010-11-23 02:35 PM

图片不错!要不然你以为什么不错

不错...不错..很好..很好..不错..不错

評分次數

• tkg04

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-11-23 08:27 PM 編輯

Stand Up Show On Air

也还不错..

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-11-24 01:05 PM 編輯

WHO WILL BE TVB 2010 PERSON OF THE YEAR ?  

Take a look at this year's candidates, and give them your rating...VOTE FOR U MAN OF 2010...

1 TKG04
2 CIVICBOY1969
3 CCK_MY
4 CKHOOI74(HOOI GE)+GANG OF 4
5 BCHEW
6 DR CAT (CC517)
7 ENJOY698869
8 NORMAN HO
9 KM8000
10CHOWOLD         

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-11-23 09:27 PM 編輯

Only ten candidates, I do not know DerekLam and Huhut and Carwing wor...do not want to take a chance incase I offend them. The candidates, I have listed , I know them, and they can take my humor and style. Not in any way to leave out anyone. Lemon
If I take chances, and put names I don't know...maybe I get suspended and jail wor...and money and points deduction. Then I cry my heart out, coz I go no where at TVB, and perhaps cannot even log in Tvb hhehehe..so scare wor me...
yeah yeah bchew ..just to make your BD more exciting and colorful. I hope it delight u bchew
cck no mistake bchew hehe on cover magazine..but we need votes , need permission from Moderator wor
http://www.tvboxnow.com/attachments/day_100826/1008260836a018ecf52b231d7d.jpg

Happy Birthday Bchew, a nice house for you.
orchids 發表於 2010-11-22 06:48 AM
u r just so generous orchid, bchew is gonna be so happy w that house.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-11-24 12:48 PM 編輯
you tell him to change ur correct name.
tkg04 發表於 2010-11-24 11:43 AM
Dear tkg04

You have been very observant and prudent, to spot the typing error. I have now make a correction of the candidates name CK_my which is mistake. The correct initials has now been corrected and posted as CCK_my to the list. Thank you for being so very kind and helpful to promptly informed me of the case error. Allow me this opportunity to express my appreciation for your kind assistance and helpful guidance. Your support is greatly appreciated and value.

My apology for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much
kimmi
返回列表