返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-14 11:39 AM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 d! A2 }- j. u  ^$ P5 p, Z
  o* k8 ~9 p) k& s% E- v' k
[Quote] I do not know how, do not see the pictures ...... I do not know whether it is in China can not see these pictures acridine?* p" Y  a  ]* J/ m
amannn on 2010-4-13 08:26 PM [/ Quote]
1 i  A2 D0 o$ x8 T' y+ X5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 P7 D6 L& n$ f- U% L  S3 p
In Norman's mind, my heart is reading a CLOUD 9 (meaning 2 b blissfully happy, 7th heaven, walking on air ~ when ur on cloud 9, u feel wonderful! Like nothing else is really important ~ cloud 9 is also / designatn given 2 cumulonimbus cloud, / highest flying clouds, making them an apt metaphor 4 being on top of / world)
4 u& P. F1 E$ w* a. ?6 A5.39.217.76, {7 ?7 ~# z1 d' y( [8 A6 b5 [. @
"A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow" as in norman's sigTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: G! T, P; a: a: u+ Y4 U+ V

# e) f: _4 ~& e. ]+ |N I've 4 u dear Amann n Norman part of / lyrics of / song cloud 9 by temptatn who won many awards in 1968tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ |  g) J! Z6 t+ T1 M2 s# C- O
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# Y, r7 _( d) B! Y; w5 k3 ?

( R* w) p0 Z" e( g公仔箱論壇5.39.217.761 l0 M. n: E7 q3 F1 k: m; h2 S
They say give yourself a chance5.39.217.76- @  M( w, Y. r' d
And don't let life pass you by,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ~# F3 u# n) a. c- Y
Temptations: Woo, woo, wooTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" s# y) L6 U4 S! D3 Y
Dennis: But the world, say, is a rat raceTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 e) e( s% h5 h, B8 t
Where only the strongest survive,
9 {3 i2 t0 C% m) q4 a公仔箱論壇It's a dog-eat-dog world* Q2 w5 Q( A: l5 O; R) k
And that ain't no lie,5.39.217.765 q8 H. \# }4 s+ _) ~/ h
Temptations: Ain't no lie
/ i* d+ F1 h6 H! T: B& ?/ YDennis: It ain't even safe no more$ S1 a  }' c; Y2 {+ Y7 ~
To walk the streets at nightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; j  U7 `1 u8 e2 k- B, l8 D

/ X$ S9 T7 d! S公仔箱論壇Temptations: I'm doing fine
# H/ t3 w) U. X9 o: ?2 s2 n  |2 fOn cloud nine
& \# b+ e% O* q; h# Y8 d
+ p* Z! R" Z3 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDennis: Let me tell 'bout cloud nine ...
* r6 w7 I2 W4 X: {% Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTemptations: Cloud nine
3 h8 j" t7 Q. C% [+ u; l, OPaul: You can be what you want to be
4 l7 y" }# f$ V9 n( J9 ~Temptations: Cloud Nine5.39.217.76; T5 e8 b5 N4 k- r
Dennis: You ain't got no responsibility5.39.217.76) R5 O: Z  ?, m
Temptations: Cloud NineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) e* g4 s+ v  B' T; {
Eddie: And every man, every man is free
" r" r/ `$ H# h3 J7 t$ `6 o5.39.217.76Temptations: Cloud nine* ]# r$ z: @( m" r
Dennis: You're a million miles from reality; v8 I8 l: q# Z# S9 S
Paul: Reality
' R6 v* _. `, r- etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76% a7 l+ m! ]( ^& g* H9 E
Temptations: I wanna 'say upTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ m/ V2 T; `2 ]
Eddie and Otis: Higher
7 J! Q' O8 [6 @  Y, g+ YTemptations: Up and up,
9 Q# ?" D* f7 G, j% I( L; eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Up and away5.39.217.76  I! R' Z* b3 S& I+ s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 g9 U# h5 q, b8 ~! t0 N+ Y& _
Temptations: Cloud nine公仔箱論壇% I; u. f1 m  Z. h* W1 a) e

( h# h/ t9 W8 ]( k& \Eddie: I wanna 'say I love the life I live,
# h* Y* O$ P5 l9 x; D; N6 w+ qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd I'm going to live, the life I love
) h8 {' E7 C+ f0 VOr be on cloud nine ...
% r7 N* p. W5 S" F& S7 k" a公仔箱論壇I, I, I, I, I, I'm ridin 'high公仔箱論壇  T2 P+ ?0 d* M/ ^2 O
Temptations: On cloud nine
" o$ V: G/ d) L& z5 M9 L3 t公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 a' X2 a6 ?/ ?; @  J4 }
Dennis: You're as free as a burning flame6 A- p1 f, _# e. M
Temptations: Cloud nine
- v1 D' A( c+ ~: J. k" y公仔箱論壇Melvin: There's no difference between day and night公仔箱論壇( c+ }" m* k) M; y* l; A3 o3 G# d
Temptations: Cloud nine
7 q& R1 x/ D& b/ b- |( }  iEddie: It's a world of love and harmonyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; ^/ W6 M( }2 d. ?, `6 z
Temptations: Cloud nineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. {2 J: ]% q5 S1 _4 `
Dennis: You're a million miles from reality
  P4 z) }5 M3 w/ Z- oPaul: Reality
, h" h4 F$ z0 h; d7 ?* `公仔箱論壇" [7 Q* x$ K0 L0 L- K9 U' G
Temptations: I wanna 'say up
. ]2 A0 R% g* }5 Y+ c: g* N# _1 uEddie and Otis: Higher- v  o6 s, ~: y1 |& {* |# _
Temptations: Up and up, up and away
) L3 ~; n, p; v, |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" H- g9 A" M: ^4 Z) OTemptations: Cloud Nine
9 T* `; ?1 n0 d% p7 ^. N1 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPaul: You can be what you want to be, ah公仔箱論壇& F, X+ S" l" g# ]2 y
Temptations: Cloud nine8 @8 F9 |& |, O& V6 j
Dennis: You ain't got no responsibility公仔箱論壇2 f9 N; y  ~: j. [0 ~2 V
Temptations: Cloud nine
( p, x- i* E0 c8 R4 ]6 s' c% nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Eddie: Every man in his mind is free$ p9 Z. u: g! F* n& H5 S
Temptations: Cloud nine5.39.217.76% Q+ G. s; \1 D1 {, D7 ?  b6 M7 z0 {
Dennis: You're a million miles from reality1 ^! b" p! ^$ ?+ e% B- b; }+ y
Temptations: Cloud nine
& u( O/ V7 `3 T+ G( ~& Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPaul: You can be what you want to be
6 U* a* S8 l7 @) f; m3 c. Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76/ ~: r' ~- `9 O5 |  M; T: ]
Luv kimmi
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-14 11:47 AM 編輯
( J: N( U. B+ L- f1 j; C. q7 F' V公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. X3 w# B- D) X! L9 t
[Quote] 6 # amannn 5.39.217.76! }6 M2 a- G$ T7 R4 }% i

) u  r! O* w5 `# T5.39.217.76& g" F1 h3 _( V4 t0 _' q' R6 x0 v
I doubt it. I might have done something that messed it up. Try again tomorrow. Sorry.
9 D: c, e( j8 `norman.ho on 2010-4-13 09:01 PM [/ Quote]
: J9 l; d/ S: i6 U5.39.217.765.39.217.76( Q8 }; R8 p" w' ^9 k  @* c: A
Norman dear, U posting of / clouds is perfectly ok, n 2 me I think they r just absolutely fine dear. Keep U spirits burnin ', like precious gems shinin', glitterin 'its brightest glow.
/ Y' b1 v0 |+ z5 Y# A( e- Z公仔箱論壇 # v) Y' m. V7 P7 [' G7 t  \
note ~ norman u think i'm readin 'U mind about U clouds, or did u like / way i feel about u clouds haha! TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! n$ T8 x7 a: w: R8 v
4 U2 Z! Q  Z) i" m) `2 G
kimmi always
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
返回列表