返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-6 01:48 PM 編輯
! ^' R9 l: c' stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 d. C2 M: S5 x5.39.217.76These Himalaya ranges brought back reminscence of my junior high school days. I have a friend a few years my senior, in another school he was telling me / hardships n courage 2 just reach / peak of Mt Kota Kinabalu in Sabah Malaysia. And he even gave me / journal of his trip n a book signed by / guide who lead / climbing of / mountains tt he reached / peak. It's a great accomplishment of my friend W I never paid any attentn or valued at that time. W I now so regretted . Brought back so much memories of mistakes tt I made n friends I didn't treasured. Never knew back then, how much courage, persistence, n perseverance 2 just reached / peak, n I just took everything 4 granted. Given just one more chance I wld never loose another moment's of insight W sometimes is worth a life's experience. And I will surely not take anyone or anything for granted, for which now.... when I looked back is only a remorse n a heartache never ever to be mended.  n  f' O7 u/ k7 T  ]& s& o

$ e2 {, q, ?, e
. Y( i( i- S. j  A" w8 l
& r9 a6 f  @+ g0 v tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ T& S) `6 R3 P
1 F. A; a' N' V- l; A0 e( T
THE GEM CANNOT BE POLISHED WOUT FRICTN NOR MAN PERFECTED WOUT TRIED.
% t1 F1 G3 P, B3 D$ [5.39.217.76
9 w; g1 N7 s! l* ]5 ~1 E公仔箱論壇6 A" V3 S5 [5 B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 K! d1 a2 S6 o9 k3 s2 U% }, b
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
返回列表