|
  
|
3#
發表於 2010-4-5 01:25 PM
| 顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 01:32 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' p2 O$ R, b2 ?* @: b" p3 T
5.39.217.76) |# M$ c7 b. e' l4 P$ }7 ^
[Quote] Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.
! n+ j, d2 c+ W: N3 Z, ~" \公仔箱論壇We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- n- G3 j- [& Y. y
norman.ho published in 2010-4-5 11:10 AM [/ Quote]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( x7 {. G S5 w. t! G: W; J8 }
9 H9 d _. R3 I+ ^. D( ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Wonderin 'if ur into horticulture or u a horticulturist, u have so much of a gdn. It's amazing, O just awesome .. u perhaps a very patient person eh! Pretty cool really neat eh!!!
/ U5 Y$ M, r, S! eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) i% X/ G/ n, S6 [ }# S公仔箱論壇I'm assuming cherry blsossom n / fruit cherry r totally diff things altogether. One a flower, / other a fruit. But I luv both, quite a lot ha! Ha!
" y7 t# I I- ]& c; V; h2 u- Q公仔箱論壇 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! }. {/ D+ C& a0 w# E
Ghee! new head pic ha! New image kinda Cute N quite fun |
-
1
評分次數
-
|
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things |
|