本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-3-22 03:43 AM 編輯
+ x# s+ m A1 }1 I; {/ Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇- A$ `+ ~* {1 [3 K5 b
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ J+ ~. U* x1 Q) H* ?
How much truth about man at different age, at different time, at different circumstances look at woman in different perspectives ? It is quite obvious that a young boy in his teens would look at the face (upper torso~head) of a cute girl, and a young guy would fancy looking at a lady's bosom or breast (middle torso -figure), and a grown man would admire the the Buts or backside (bottom torso-also figure)of a sexy woman. Why, and the reasons...I do not have the answer, perhaps someone can share their views.... . K, o6 Y$ ~- S# w0 z$ d! `
! t9 `7 W, @8 k3 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' [, ?& I* T* c; e& Q+ [# u# W
3 S) c7 J1 E6 z \7 ?公仔箱論壇
T) d- Y% t0 c* Z8 V$ ?But what is this Big Chicken doing with the bottom of this woman ? Wanna give it a peck ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ e/ X( X2 u) i
f6 p3 ?5 K1 S0 E公仔箱論壇 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 v' F+ ^/ U5 P" w E
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ W7 u" E+ f6 T1 F
Won't you rather feel a six packs as oppose to this one gallon belly ?; h, Y# j) r8 \( ^1 p! h' b
5.39.217.760 g& ~' y, v/ O8 Q u
5.39.217.767 O; _) A( r4 _( ~& s+ `& J. }2 ]% F
I'm a little confused and I'm feeling hot on my cheek..getting quite embarass..!!!5.39.217.76, N# E8 @; m4 m L; B
All are strictly personally views..mean no offence to anybody or whatsoever.....5.39.217.76! L0 z1 b5 j3 S
Enjoy !!!5.39.217.760 }4 _. M- {/ R7 Z0 W& {3 y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 z5 _, }# ~+ u5 Z3 N% C
IT IS OBVIOUS EVERYONE IS ENJOYING....广州西关是一个好玩难忘的地方 |