|
  
|
2#
發表於 2010-4-2 07:37 AM
| 顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-2 07:49 AM 編輯
1 ]) ^6 r' ]( T% c4 N: W! x; W1 D+ @$ {" `6 F$ A
[Quote] Hay Kimmi, you just made me more home sick . I used to go somewhere like that when I was a little boy, I would have a little swim at the water hole, got right under the water fall, having the w ...
: s9 {5 N' k1 f8 Y! K5.39.217.76norman.ho published in 2010-4-1 06:50 PM [/ Quote]5.39.217.76+ @& J* Q- Y" c( M0 \: m* d6 G
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 {4 f. z0 m3 f* L& X$ j h
Norman my dear
# S8 q7 N7 b4 k: Q5.39.217.76
! Z4 q& `& v+ G& M公仔箱論壇U R making me 2 miss / waterfall 4 more than ever now my dear friend. Your memories of / good times N / fun you had at / falls were just so touching N beautiful indeed. Your reminiscence makes me want 2 go to / fall now. I'll make some nice sandwich N some trendy sushi rolls N of course some coffee 4 U, N a nice apperitif wine 4 myself eh. Does tt work now 4 / both of us. Cute picnic ain't it?
; p% I! t9 G8 \2 P8 j; z公仔箱論壇
$ S5 @5 L3 `; H$ Y$ r5 h9 F! z# ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 |. z: }5 o7 J& N6 f公仔箱論壇Since U like / falls I bet U'll luv forest tracking as well. Cos' as U follow / forest trails, maybe U'll fine some streams too, maybe a bridge, or perhaps a flower, plant, or vintage tree tt might capture your fancy. N your spirit will lit up when U see a dragon fly, a colorful butterfly, or hear some insects squirking, buzzling. Then U had be so relaxed as / sunlight throws on your face, N / warm breeze gently caresssing.
( B+ U+ U8 o, S) uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇8 ]! g4 M3 i4 O1 @% b* v
It is really another splendid way 2 enjoy an afternoon, listening 2 / winds N charms of / forest. At / same time 2 give / mind some space, so as / heart is not numbed with / gift of beautiful nature. 6 G; C1 Y* H: Z0 I% Y4 x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 D" s( ^7 p# z1 @
|
|
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things |
|