1# kimmi8k
8 I, f* _- R$ L& E' ]4 r
# i3 s1 a( j) ?. C% p5.39.217.76Might not be so appropriate here, but as I am browsing through this forum, I was listening to Rodrigo's Adagio on my sound system; found this on youtube, heavenly music accompanied by be ...
, m, d/ j6 L0 {- W0 T# qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbnorman.ho 發表於 2011-11-5 10:15 PM  7 j6 @+ u+ }; M( ?公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" y0 s0 g* ]* t& e
I have always enjoyed spanish music, modern, pop or classical.
" U8 H) y, \6 b5 x/ h3 w5.39.217.76Rodrigo's Adagio is a lovely classical, with great listening pleasure.
" g4 C4 n+ u ]& a8 a6 \ @Besides, piano the spanish are very good at guitar classics too.
& Q, d3 F1 Z/ |; V, B0 E3 O5.39.217.76
9 Z* ?# h) C* |5 p. H$ `, ~6 k5.39.217.76Enjoying Art with good music is absolutely awesome
8 `& w- X0 p2 L! D/ |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWould be even more perfect if you are sharing an公仔箱論壇/ P$ q* @, o5 k* l
afternoon tea with some friends, enjoy art n music$ A. w5 c, X- f+ i
catching up with some gossips hahaha!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ h& n# Z( f4 k$ Z; T
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, j6 T F3 \: ^; ~$ s/ m% M
Still, I rather win the Lotto Money, and get rich more  |