就是嘛。。。都讲明3D肉蒲團。。。, Z' C' Q7 `/ D" _7 h) j% g
肉蒲團。。顾名思义。。。中国古代色情小说经典。。。加上3D。。。5.39.217.76 [( D1 F3 P/ s+ b
进场后。。。名不副实。。。物无所值。。。% B* L* Y% w/ c' \8 |' j7 K5 h- }
不把他祖宗十八代念一遍。。。已经是很。。。mmm! ...公仔箱論壇" u$ D2 ^" p4 u+ }! J
jialangzhong 發表於 2011-5-26 11:12 AM  ( B) W& V% y! |4 M! }+ ]' S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 C) F. X2 i- {. ?2 J0 J7 W3 G2 t$ A
I went on line to watched 3D肉蒲團 just now to grasp the picture. But I did not finished the AV. It was more of a Bin Tai Hung Bo (cantonese) 3D 肉蒲團. It's was more like watching some weird psychopathic orgy's then some erotic AV.
0 ^# c# w6 w3 r% P; m4 w; M( _8 K5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. s. w3 S6 X' W
I rather watch Kung Fu Panda 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 4 or the Hangover 2. The cats on u signature r so very cute n charm hehe. |