返回列表 回復 發帖
Norman its great for you to share your place with us.
+ W2 o% I- S: TYour sharing have add a personal touch to this forum.
6 ~' c" t' }- {, s# gAND I DECIDE TO STEAL YOUR HAPPY FLOWERS,(or Bird of Paradise) HAHAHA...公仔箱論壇8 e, A0 F7 g& ]8 [% C1 @% r0 ^
How come ChowOld knows everything? Hahaha..
6 @1 q; W" s4 h. bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 P2 _( D. R, A1 c* m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ ~2 u; o" @+ d9 |+ [% I
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Haha..there's more of my flowers in the flowers forum of this group.
And for my friend SweetLemon, mirror mirror on the wall? me half a dozen times :
! o$ _6 d' r. c; Y! YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' {: P" Q, d7 c
5 c4 z" m& ?" ]" z  z! _: G% e5.39.217.76Norman my friend, this is too funny....
返回列表