+ _* [, @8 n9 s9 X$ h- R& I5.39.217.76
, m# ^0 F' o: j* k% A. ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHalf Breed
. K2 g" b9 p. W2 C5.39.217.76+ q# Q) y" F4 J+ T" L
My father married a pure CherokeeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 m6 O5 A3 I5 ?6 g- R0 `
My mother's people were ashamed of me9 O# j: ], t& l2 I
The indians said I was white by lawtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb N! o2 [6 I: L$ [" r
The White Man always called me "Indian Squaw"公仔箱論壇0 O3 @% o3 d4 _3 K, H
公仔箱論壇; V- X) h' i6 t5 k
CHORUS:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 w) X3 a0 y- q9 L
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
1 Q9 [" T$ k5 @7 y% Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHalf-breed, how I learned to hate the word7 _/ `7 m5 j& ?/ g# Y
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
3 s+ E# h6 V$ [+ z, F) {Both sides were against me since the day I was born
% C2 ~* y# `) d7 Y- b: b( r r8 W% i/ F, R公仔箱論壇
8 I0 y: Q* p$ I; |6 T5 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe never settled, went from town to town
, m9 ~* X) _) ?% F D. H) M0 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen you're not welcome you don't hang around
" \4 L: p* ~, B# TThe other children always laughed at me
* T% ^+ B6 s) w- B"Give her a feather, she's a Cherokee"
9 g# ^" m8 g1 W
( B8 A7 g @+ b8 ]/ Z0 V5 e5.39.217.76Repeat Chorustvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 D$ ?' b( h2 h$ O
) ~' `8 d% d* J2 L8 F2 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe weren't accepted and I felt ashamedtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ r# n$ B9 ], I3 O2 q. x$ d5 ?) g/ c! L
Nineteen I left them, tell me who's to blame
- }& X- h% X& g! D( Z2 N. y5.39.217.76My life since then has been from man to man公仔箱論壇+ e+ c& e) W- o9 Z7 T
But it can't run away from what I am5.39.217.76! R2 O9 V, a9 T0 ^0 q7 J* H6 o
5.39.217.760 ^2 N' q1 o/ c0 \/ P' x; g3 f
Repeat chorus
$ o; ~ @. x( r0 B ]" `) ]+ t4 V5.39.217.76) |8 D$ k, B, A
Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves& Z% `% d" I( Z& N
3 _/ p" x" w" y5 c# ~1 _5 P1 D" k5.39.217.76I was born in the wagon of a travellin showTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; J. z% S2 s* C# S
My mama used to dance for the money theyd throw
. z1 Q+ U6 ]. c' k9 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Papa would do whatever he could) p) N6 U4 |1 T! ^+ Q, b
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good( N9 I- H3 X ^3 M
公仔箱論壇( x W) h) d; {8 k1 D/ |) b3 b
Chorus公仔箱論壇3 ]# B1 r$ b" b) E
Gypsys, tramps, and thieves
0 W1 }+ \ a: X- k: h+ u9 I公仔箱論壇Wed hear it from the people of the towntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% z) p+ u+ C4 C" |/ R
Theyd call us gypsys, tramps, and thieves5.39.217.765 S% A ~7 K2 z; s7 J9 f5 l
But every night all the men would come around5.39.217.76% \3 O/ n7 n9 k L( ?, ]7 q
And lay their money down
$ t3 _5 q. Y# L- s. n& `4 [5.39.217.76
, s5 T- f3 _. q, u1 n+ O' Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPicked up a boy just south of mobile
1 w, j% t# O8 x( {" ?0 ]8 Q$ y! itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal o+ V( Q6 k* W" Y5 ?+ {) i z/ W; y
I was sixteen, he was twenty-one
# h" }# A v: tRode with us to memphis
_0 F( e8 n$ g4 q b: ]公仔箱論壇And papa woulda shot him if he knew what hed done
1 L* g; V6 m3 l- s$ J- ]/ x9 E- y# p) y$ _) A
Chorus
]# {! I$ W5 z* D3 n# H! wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 G9 F/ ], c4 L; b1 G5.39.217.76I never had schoolin but he taught me well
2 v& e) G8 c/ F8 o, \+ e' ~With his smooth southern style
$ n, d8 O+ L! @ k公仔箱論壇Three months later Im a gal in troubleTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' y2 ]3 {2 u; N9 O% c+ k. T
And I havent seen him for a while, uh-huh9 p# F% H" z6 Q) ~2 \8 {
I havent seen him for a while, uh-huh
9 t8 F* t. \3 b! J+ L6 B4 G5.39.217.76
& |' |% z" q2 H+ c' v: a' q2 f. sShe was born in the wagon of a travellin show
) @8 d/ N- \, w3 J( a# n. m, dHer mama had to dance for the money theyd throw公仔箱論壇, l# @: v: z7 |, a
Grandpad do whatever he could
. j3 E7 O8 [, R9 a0 M" U0 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good
8 _) B( N* n+ Q- n" sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 U! e' f" y$ }8 \5.39.217.76+ j0 X: }& [6 L. I
1. Dark ladyhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/1fdy8a
7 ^, i E1 ^5 p7 o b" I9 q& ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2. The Way of Lovehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/71ju9s
! v" P0 [+ u4 {) @+ a1 I3. Don't Hide Your Lovehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/yzlwc4tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& G: \: U! ]" `% q
4. Half Breedhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/mvrh4b
- h0 {+ }$ W0 [/ K8 V5.39.217.765. Train of Thoughthttp://www.sendspace.com/file/646sne5.39.217.76% a1 R8 _- x& P0 ]
6. Gypsies, Tramps & Thieveshttp://www.sendspace.com/file/s0tzv5
2 h2 f6 C5 v7 Z1 ]% t9 ?& _# N7. I Saw A man and he danced with his wifehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/1i2fbrtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 b2 p: R9 w8 p% i) `( j
8. Carousel Manhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/f3pfhl
* o$ b( m' y9 n5 I5 v8 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9. Living in A house Divided
0 M- r) B& \3 ?- @3 f5 {9 c! Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/t5rjzy10 Melodyhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/rjk4uo
* p9 U* f, g" D: S- V公仔箱論壇11 Dixie Girl http://www.sendspace.com/file/4yqc4z
) |5 I. W& o4 `5.39.217.76ZIP File
+ R1 ?1 ~, n* }* {, Z8 V+ J& K公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/cat0c8 |