本帖最後由 suweihor 於 2009-7-8 08:20 AM 編輯 * L& Q- T6 G6 k
# o0 z+ J) m; O公仔箱論壇reply #2 master on trial. in Ipoh or Malaysia any city,if u want to find any famous eating /dining shop,u better go by taxis,the drivers there know all about them.one safety tips,don't go out of the c ...& I( q- b9 P0 E2 U/ q' \: u3 n
orchids 發表於 2009-7-7 05:32 PM  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ k5 t: G( F' N$ H- Q3 u G
Is it? I seldom take taxi. But seldom heard that too. But just be aware on that.0 E& ]& |1 P% R2 X( M
By the way, those famous food stalls is not tough to look for. U just have to ask local ppl there.
* G2 a4 j9 F# I& OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 N! ?' u8 @9 k3 x' Q }
BTW, Iyanbebe, u r from Ipoh??- w8 A* x: E. g
|