I believe that we could do that. The scientist are working all the time to develop new things everyday and I believe this is one of the thing they will try to investigate.4 y+ Z- n) R3 p5 S
/ H6 a+ S( M0 d# @8 g4 V
Plus there are always someone that could predict things so well, I think that might be some future people come to our time to tell us or 'predict' what what's happening to us now. I still think nowadays, nothing is impossible.
5 \9 O/ J9 b$ u6 t+ T公仔箱論壇. Y7 c+ b* w: g2 T. I
版主已加分獎勵(+20積分及功勳)2 F2 d% J& X! U
; s6 }2 y" a" }" _6 c* F' G. {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 [4 ?0 [( {+ T9 C% c/ y% ]
, L9 w: \" F; I/ T I: P1 ]公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* Z; F4 u, e# y q) F7 _
[ 本帖最後由 o獎門人o 於 2008-2-18 02:17 AM 編輯 ] |