返回列表 回復 發帖
OL出来偷做通常都是做不长时间的咯。。。可能一两个星期,长的话就一个月。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 S" D$ q1 e( `
你们谁想要OL的话都是要有门路才行,普通的SPA是没有的。。。
原帖由 GNG 於 2008-9-26 12:30 AM 發表
8 N  U2 Y! Z% J" b/ _# cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。OL last time i got.. but now i dun like already...
; P( o# f: i8 `$ m4 b5.39.217.76did u ever go buy thing cannot choose 1?0 I  I- b8 s3 u4 q5 b- r; d
last time got 1 agent always bring for me.. each time 300. u go find a hotel get a room... ( cannot b those ...
- x2 B  a1 w* wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇( V/ `. l+ L- o
RM300 per 1 shot or wat? Too expensive lah, I play 1 time just RM180 some more like that. But the gal always stay in Hotel, then wait you come and knock the door, then u can choose want or not.5.39.217.76+ ?1 R0 h% f! j& f
If ur Agent who say to you cannot choose, let him run away lah, I am the boss who pay the money for fun loh... many place also got that OL....not just that place got OL gal.5.39.217.76( t, E' q- u" S. \% F
By the way, may be different agent different work, but rm300 too expensive. you can use rm150 play 2 time with gal from China lah... can choose also.
原帖由 GNG 於 2008-9-26 05:32 PM 發表 5.39.217.768 E! j, |5 c3 E8 |
SilentGuy...# Z7 Y2 Z* t/ F7 J% h
u got? if can choose 1 OL i also wan... haha... i know those go hotel knock door 1 got china girl only.. but then very sean lar.. i always go 1 room by 1 room... see n see n see also not  ...
! y; C* q( q. t1 V$ E4 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ q4 _- I* U1 s  x& y$ ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYup, I know the Sri PetXXX Hotel and Pear PXXX Hotel also got it. I think we have a same Agent for it. Because This Hotels is a same group. By the way, about the OL, is not stay longer time for work. When I know OL come again, then I pm you loh..ok? : D
原来大家都是KAKI in  the Old Klang XXXX那里, 以后谁有try 过那里的" 美食“ 好吃以否都告诉大家咯。。 哈哈
原帖由 GNG 於 2008-9-29 05:39 PM 發表 5.39.217.76' `4 b0 z; h! `; k
all is from the same area.. may b we meet before when we go to Eat ???
- f+ X; m/ S. B* L& N1 C( \haha... i also from this area... Old Klang Road.. is a good place.. hahha.. a lot... today got new girl coming.. the agent sms me ...
5.39.217.767 R, P3 d6 `. `( k+ H/ N! ^$ ~; a- O
3 ]0 u* k0 h# g; h! g
哦,今天有新车啊? 你有去试吗? 好与否分享下, ok?
返回列表