返回列表 回復 發帖
OL出来偷做通常都是做不长时间的咯。。。可能一两个星期,长的话就一个月。
, u5 F1 s8 c* k3 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb你们谁想要OL的话都是要有门路才行,普通的SPA是没有的。。。
原帖由 GNG 於 2008-9-26 12:30 AM 發表
' s1 N6 Q2 i+ }0 ?& [/ ~, T9 nOL last time i got.. but now i dun like already... 5.39.217.76' L' Z- Y, n: E# I
did u ever go buy thing cannot choose 1?9 f/ V3 T) j9 u8 s6 v6 n2 x# R
last time got 1 agent always bring for me.. each time 300. u go find a hotel get a room... ( cannot b those ...
1 g/ ?* r* _) D0 Q! l7 e8 C5.39.217.76
7 R# K/ T' L) a: L3 r8 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRM300 per 1 shot or wat? Too expensive lah, I play 1 time just RM180 some more like that. But the gal always stay in Hotel, then wait you come and knock the door, then u can choose want or not.! P: }( h3 h# _: e9 h( n1 }, w0 `
If ur Agent who say to you cannot choose, let him run away lah, I am the boss who pay the money for fun loh... many place also got that OL....not just that place got OL gal./ @. d% U" D; P4 ~. X+ @
By the way, may be different agent different work, but rm300 too expensive. you can use rm150 play 2 time with gal from China lah... can choose also.
原帖由 GNG 於 2008-9-26 05:32 PM 發表
' w, ~) u: R$ r! ]6 W% I/ x5 kSilentGuy..." B9 ~8 p- q8 V* y  i, q/ h
u got? if can choose 1 OL i also wan... haha... i know those go hotel knock door 1 got china girl only.. but then very sean lar.. i always go 1 room by 1 room... see n see n see also not  ...
. t" R# D4 q( `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) J/ @( v2 z8 J
Yup, I know the Sri PetXXX Hotel and Pear PXXX Hotel also got it. I think we have a same Agent for it. Because This Hotels is a same group. By the way, about the OL, is not stay longer time for work. When I know OL come again, then I pm you loh..ok? : D
原来大家都是KAKI in  the Old Klang XXXX那里, 以后谁有try 过那里的" 美食“ 好吃以否都告诉大家咯。。 哈哈
原帖由 GNG 於 2008-9-29 05:39 PM 發表
" V1 i! @; l+ ?. D- R5.39.217.76all is from the same area.. may b we meet before when we go to Eat ???
( J2 I' v3 i( b1 e! y6 Z" F9 ahaha... i also from this area... Old Klang Road.. is a good place.. hahha.. a lot... today got new girl coming.. the agent sms me ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  u, y  Y- m7 w8 T9 G

$ Z+ _' f2 M  R6 E5 ]) Z哦,今天有新车啊? 你有去试吗? 好与否分享下, ok?
返回列表