原帖由 blueocean 於 2008-4-3 04:00 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& p, |$ D1 S7 ?, g
5 S" s5 [' x: e% g& r4 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 P& _5 }& a! C$ B" L5 R
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% s& x6 {# @ M! M3 }4 f
I show off ma? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 X" w8 X" E$ h0 s7 I+ P( G# t
I just want to see your pic again because I forget how you look like
8 w# Q! Z. F) a% i7 y# Mthere is nothing special about you, so I forget la % x* I% B4 J* @$ {3 E" }! J
since i dont have anything special then why you want to see again..? 
2 V, n& R/ o2 p& A3 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyou can always find another girl who you think is special in this forum~ 
: v& c7 e5 v$ Y. u1 h' d3 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvblike.................xxxx_xxxx 
" b. {- v M5 K% S+ v公仔箱論壇make sure you remember how she looks like la worr~  |