返回列表 回復 發帖
thank you for sharing, I'm trying it now. I can only add one chapter on the disc. Is there any way to burn few chapters on one??

回應 admin 第 1 篇文章

I already used the trial for Nero, is there any way I don't have to pay??5 k9 s5 F# M( }) k
Do I have to download fdone.com too??
/ \! L1 \$ {4 l, N8 \Please reply. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& Z1 f3 I* q3 S  J, l' n1 h
Thanks so much
hihi, it's me again. I'm using IMG Burn which I was taught by one of the TVB now member.  What kind of speed should I use, should it be slow or maximum?  I have hard time to load the disc in my dvd player and it freeze all the time.  I have tried 4x and 16x, don't know why.  Please help....
5 I! o8 r8 {- O+ G! ^' N* wShould I do someelse just like google search while I am downloading, does it affect the quality????6 r8 j% }; U. i- l: P! Y, @$ r
Please help.....thanks very very much.
返回列表