i am streamyx user for long time, however recently i facing the line stability and connection problem. These problem occured 3-4 months already. I have made a complaint to streamyx and they are sending a lot of checking procedure/instruction to me and ask me checking the networks.5.39.217.76, ?! w3 M' P$ ^5 S5 B3 s
; f3 t9 m- M8 H1 P+ ]/ g
i am considering to change the internet service rpovider from streamyx to P1/ Maxis. but after read all the comment in this forum. I think better continue with streamys. I feel like they are monopoly in this market and really need someone can provide better service in this industry.
( ?% Z o2 u" P8 ^
8 j$ ^+ g- g. a5 b- G3 |, h5.39.217.76Bitcomet very slow in streamyx, even someting i login some comic web also can not. reeally do not know what to do.. |