返回列表 回復 發帖

[翻唱] Declan Galbraith - Tell Me Why (World Peace) by Jen

本帖最後由 jen198053 於 2014-1-1 08:16 AM 編輯 5.39.217.760 R- O8 ~8 Q) v, d. g2 ?
5.39.217.76  B, b# c0 Q  M" m  r0 e
一首《Tell Me Why》, 在新一年祝願世界和平,再無戰亂飢荒等天災人禍 http://t.cn/8kgCCfWtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 ?" N. f7 T# y5 A

In my dream, children sing
! U6 Q$ T0 Q! U' m! d5 `! Oa song of love for every boy and girl TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" k) U+ m/ t3 u
The sky is blue and fields are green
2 L$ d3 @' Q* I- ^, |; x' S" R0 rand laughter is the language of the world TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, N2 ]$ ^1 u' G7 W" G
Then I wake and all I see,
1 {6 n- R* }0 `9 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。is a world full of people in need tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( g) [5 Z( `4 ^; ~( R; Y( f- e8 B

# {6 f& J, T  Y7 C% ZChorus: & x* @+ ^  Z+ i6 f/ s! n1 l
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
6 u  P) _' f+ `% v. L! A5.39.217.76Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed? 公仔箱論壇+ B# P3 H9 G" d. C/ a$ u
Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand , N. C- [! C" F% ?4 O' K% \: s8 H
When so many need somebody, 公仔箱論壇9 |9 i; N5 }# a; B
we don't give a helping hand TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 x; I3 G: J3 B+ R% v
Tell me why?
( |$ g4 D& w7 {; ?, b% T5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) k6 `8 m5 g; [+ H
Everyday I ask myself,
( s6 n# K, r/ C! @+ x- ~what will I have to do to be a man? 公仔箱論壇/ e( [% V: w9 z; C( K8 s
Do I have to stand a fight,
7 o/ N6 L8 K# D  x# Z( R% P8 X; r公仔箱論壇to prove to everybody who I am?公仔箱論壇% _. L- J% ?) j) P0 z% r! M
Is that what my life is for, 5.39.217.768 N- b7 \0 {# E( q  H+ _
to waste in a world full of war?
. g/ }# l, H+ G/ d' Z公仔箱論壇9 m% G2 L7 d5 K% k* g# H$ ~! T
Chorus:公仔箱論壇9 b$ ?1 d9 f4 {- k
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 F4 c5 F  G- E/ h5 `
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
4 A4 d/ w5 |7 L$ Y$ h4 Z- }公仔箱論壇Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand
, _- }" ?5 N) |+ JWhen so many need somebody, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 j! J' F2 l# S: n& T
we don't give a helping hand
: F8 ^9 }3 z  B公仔箱論壇Tell me why?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 E: v5 J. {8 p3 V' ?1 R/ K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ K  q+ l9 o7 w
Chorus: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ k4 J+ t3 i9 h- M
(children)tell me why?(Declan)tell me why?
2 ?0 T/ X/ @3 G, Z2 Q(children)tell me why?(Declan)tell me why?
" _5 L5 {7 x9 e5 ?( h3 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(together) just tell me why, why, why? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ]7 I) T: G" O2 T  Y+ G/ y
  e# P% `& k( Y/ Q7 {6 P" c: \
Chorus:# s6 L' G2 g% H' U6 }9 ]0 O8 r8 ]: f
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
) p0 L8 L" v+ B1 P$ V, g. K5.39.217.76Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
/ F$ g' b( N3 H6 _: s0 u1 y5 s公仔箱論壇Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand 5.39.217.761 z, W6 _/ H, ^( K
When so many need somebody,
$ n% ^. A' J& f6 ~we don't give a helping hand
. T$ f9 y. w" m' C- Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTell me why?
( e4 l1 P- P( |# o$ M" t& A公仔箱論壇  `# z/ {8 Z( I$ n6 f* w8 a
Chorus:
, V6 c; Z0 G+ U' ]7 K* @8 k  oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(why,why,does the tiger run) 5.39.217.76# j6 M; F' S2 V. L3 S8 O
Tell me why (why, why do we shoot the gun)
- {$ g  e  M" W% n/ o, p7 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell me why (why,why do we never learn)
8 L1 c0 I8 b# G9 X7 {8 X7 v公仔箱論壇Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?
7 D" M4 n' D9 _6 t2 V4 o2 ?(why,why do we say we care)
  T$ O3 N/ D- L3 g2 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell me why (why,why do we stand and stare) tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 M% W/ b6 \" e( l8 Y
Tell me why (why,why do the dolphin cry)
) j# i/ A/ p/ R5 R# t1 \8 }# f公仔箱論壇Can some one tell us why we let the ocean die?
2 M7 d* ~+ T7 L% L+ C3 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(why,why if we're all the same)
% d" P$ u  q( \" iTell me why (why,why do we pass the blame)
; ~# ?/ c4 l: T. vTell me why (why,why does it never end)
# X: z3 V8 D; n, a% i1 L6 C5.39.217.76Can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends?
8 ^4 k) m( h- w4 H5.39.217.76; i$ \  V5 ?% F* G
(why, why do we close our eyes?)
( @' l, U9 A+ W3 M6 a7 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(why, why do the greedy lie?)
) a4 r6 ^; p2 ^$ Z6 `6 r3 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(why, why do we fight for land?)
- e9 I5 N1 h9 L" C) P' [5.39.217.76(can someone tell us why cos we don't understand?)
4 n: }1 {" L8 `0 w$ l6 ^* B' O公仔箱論壇(why, why?)

1

評分次數

  • pinaroo

返回列表