Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time ( p) {8 r7 I1 t8 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76/ T$ j d+ n8 @% k 公仔箱論壇' m+ b! `, w9 B2 l
. v! l, `: V O& U, m5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( V6 z8 w& p! {) X' r4 W
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* d( |9 U, Z! D+ h Britney Spears - : ]9 ]" g: V3 i5.39.217.76.Baby One More Time9 f3 G+ l* C' k# P. l
6 F" E0 n; S- o7 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh baby, baby 6 E" N# Q: C5 C8 s! _8 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOh baby, baby 0 y6 Y- J; F$ m( ]2 a0 T) T% x3 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know5.39.217.768 p2 G9 P0 k) N3 a0 p# V2 v
That something wasn't right here + I" d/ G" \' n9 ]! X% [5 f& Y5.39.217.76Oh baby, baby, I shouldn't have let you go 7 a4 S" i8 Q' I: B4 P3 u5.39.217.76And now you're out of sight, yeah $ O- o$ Y- W' ?% Q: X. @4 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Show me how want it to be' }# i. N' P; \& Z, U) Q' D
Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh becausetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 R z) h: ]0 Y: t
My loneliness is killing me (and I)5.39.217.761 n4 r, u; I/ @, g$ i- E$ h
I must confess I still believe (still believe) 1 @2 U! ]; m: p! f R4 [$ K( V, C8 |6 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen I'm not with you I lose my mind+ g; \2 r( T2 M6 o9 W! B
Give me a sign 6 z" G) F" c, |9 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hit me baby one more time; x; p. ^" c6 U! x4 F) P6 `1 p# g
Oh baby, baby5.39.217.76% U: Z- f, \, R1 p, l
The reason I breathe is youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 x" T. T# e- J9 m: `0 N' m1 L
Boy you got me blinded % j# }2 i; ]( i; G" dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh pretty baby t6 f2 v& U' R# l' i
There's nothing that I wouldn't do 7 z* s/ v0 }2 z$ m% o5.39.217.76It's not the way I planned it# `0 V( X$ `3 B
Show me how you want it to be * v3 R: N- V, ]8 M5 y, z4 \2 ?! q5.39.217.76Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because ) Z/ q3 T9 t; u8 b8 m5.39.217.76My loneliness is killing me (and I)% t2 w# L( V. V x" H3 ~6 v T
I must confess I still believe (still believe)5.39.217.76% j; v; s- S, R6 R: m j
When I'm not with you I lose my mind 3 q* K3 Q8 W; ]& r$ KGive me…
+ Q b- g, _) G"Miss You Finally公仔箱論壇+ F: R$ t( G ~. w5 i. `
( x+ l: w" ^# _- D0 V, K5 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But I miss you finally5.39.217.76( v/ m E" Q/ Q# X. \
But I miss you finally . U% e# w3 T5 T6 g' d5 M6 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTry to remember all these yearstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 O3 D0 e# l( j
We shared the love we shared the tears公仔箱論壇! q6 B" d7 L6 Q$ g
Thought that forever it would be& R5 B& N S, T( ~5 l: k
I realize you lie to me ( I" i5 c2 |6 S" N5 n% P! u+ ?I still hold on5.39.217.76% M) G, A, t% b
Still dream of days when we were one . F9 _. M7 S6 B$ l7 Z/ H$ U[CHORUS] + X- B$ D" f1 a% Z- tYou played with my heart5.39.217.76. ~% n4 h; B2 \' d
You played with my mind5.39.217.76/ @# f8 k, W1 t7 C( A# D
But I miss you finally $ h' I' h: F7 p% T2 c6 M L2 u mRight from the start . A6 b* A- E% B/ [, nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My love made me blind ) Y- Q6 ~: z- n$ F( F# q) i6 e公仔箱論壇But I miss you finally T+ S9 z- n$ S. D; o+ B$ V
All of these promises you made 4 t8 O. N; p- P7 C+ w" S, Z" P公仔箱論壇This 4 letter word it seems to...公仔箱論壇! ?6 R! L. S! f4 s# u9 `
Baby it's hard to understandtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' d) }' S& g4 D$ T2 M; n. ?+ t' g
Now that you're gone公仔箱論壇/ M; |" a0 i$ u! Q' L5 n' }1 c9 f
We reached the end 0 y! T3 `' W$ o7 I2 ^& a5.39.217.76I still believe ) W2 o F, y% S T- UStill dream of days when we were one3 G4 O/ l8 g+ y! P' z
[Chorus 3X] % k: H+ v) v3 UYou played with my heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# Q6 d5 V5 J, ]; N/ K" v. P
You played with my mind! G n& Z+ O7 i7 r; v6 H
Right from the start5.39.217.76+ v/ X; j: N) g D6 L
My love made me blind
- A0 d$ }/ J C" w2 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb p/ T% {( }- d" U5 y: k1 y% y8 E1 g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 R2 w( N/ A4 d( X1 J( s Michael Jackson 7 {* B- `; }) P2 v, r( c4 J公仔箱論壇As he came into the window5 A7 G2 r$ o8 n& R/ C
It was the sound of a crescendo公仔箱論壇) T4 \6 I( I# T5 z! j2 y: b
He came into her apartmenttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 h B8 M( Q9 J2 x% Y$ h4 S
He left the bloodstains on the carpet - v* f4 |+ d# G/ @4 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She ran underneath the table " n# G9 o# V6 L' Q4 AHe could see she was unable. V" X, T( [' x2 j& t4 ~
So she ran into the bedroom ) }! A" ]: _) ]' ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe was struck down, it was her doom 1 K: J1 k5 N3 a* e; xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnnie, are you ok? / J8 Q& {8 }" R- y9 @! F: J5.39.217.76So, Annie are you ok 1 c- J5 P( B( L公仔箱論壇Are you ok, Annie6 D9 O7 ?& I5 m: ^: d
Annie, are you ok?: B" D6 o8 h& a6 v0 R4 ]2 y
So, Annie are you oktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 ]; I2 Q2 K& ~& a+ A' b8 X
Are you ok, Annie5.39.217.76/ {. B* U5 F1 X$ X+ p. W3 D3 ~. L0 y
Annie, are you ok? . H3 V* V0 q! F' o7 M3 f7 n1 h/ ]So, Annie are you ok? 6 U# `4 M2 g6 N3 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Are you ok, Annie? 0 m4 C* b5 T1 f# ]5 v% aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Annie, are you ok? ' d# k6 G4 e% K% \- Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo, Annie are you ok, are you ok Annie? - N1 H3 ^6 h! d; Y9 IAnnie, are you ok?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& j5 j; U. _$ X9 u
So, Annie are you ok? 3 {$ m3 S" h6 \2 Z5 p公仔箱論壇Are you ok, Annie?; H2 N* [& H- p# X: d" t
Annie, are you ok? ; c6 Z+ E: H% t9 ~9 |+ ]$ X; N公仔箱論壇So, Annie are you ok?公仔箱論壇7 x9 v$ n8 \2 B" I. G5 C4 h
Are you ok, Annie? 8 d3 G3 L& ^ G/ m公仔箱論壇Annie, are you ok? ( [2 |$ M1 ?3 V) v4 G) ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo, Annie are you ok?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& r- \0 A" x9 S9 k* S# k f' v0 W) v
Are you ok, Annie?9 ~9 z- V- Y( H3 ~
You've been hit by$ ]+ r6 b+ \* s7 |
You've been hit by. ~- b R! Y& y* ?/ W
A smooth criminal5.39.217.762 L+ ?# \' l) L' z* Y" |
So they came into the outway公仔箱論壇$ y3 z: [' o; u5 ~! w/ f
It was…
) e! ?- M' w9 q& W* t/ L5.39.217.76If you're going to San FranciscoTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: a! c: S! U! R( y0 ^* F
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair 5 H) N; M3 ?$ c7 R$ i: z% c8 ?If you're going to San Francisco ( W+ E2 ~. \4 {# U* Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou're gonna meet some gentle people there " K( T. f3 l0 }9 y$ T3 }, n2 I. k ( w% m# v) `1 g% A/ C; uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。For those who come to San Francisco. }6 G0 a3 T7 E* H3 U' c; `. r
Summertime will be a love-in there ( O+ i1 u3 O$ t' r* \- wIn the streets of San Francisco r& I! u0 [% ]6 @Gentle people with flowers in their hair! e8 \# E& z8 U
, c2 ?4 ~+ N* R5 R2 C% tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。All across the nation such a strange vibration4 d7 M h6 o6 }* p! G
People in motion公仔箱論壇* q& _4 v7 t" B( x
There's a whole generation with a new explanation ) n8 n0 V) M G7 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。People in motion people in motion 7 \0 }' B( w2 [5.39.217.76 ) a& ~+ J% P6 |1 C$ w) ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFor those who come to San Francisco ' h5 W! V! ?- r p/ o, ^$ P! UBe sure to wear some flowers in your hairtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) A( P, I/ I/ _9 g
If you come to San Francisco 2 @' `0 y3 Y' O2 ?: o8 kSummertime will be a love-in there& G) r7 J- ~- |8 ^% m1 n. b0 _' K( w
$ m/ x; p* f; i5 N& \- wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf you come to San Francisco * Y2 T& R! O9 XSummertime will be a love-in there