本帖最後由 manyiu 於 2022-10-21 11:46 AM 編輯 5.39.217.769 O, D1 k& I# |1 ? S
# \/ P/ y$ m+ j9 b3 L# zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。真正的錄影片段,ㄧ定要看清楚, ' v7 ^- G- H$ d. r - h3 E" }. h2 ?5 \( ]2 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2022-10月21日5.39.217.76' u* ?4 [0 [- L% n4 I7 @ {
8 g V' \1 ^* P) ?! V BBC假新聞誤導市民。港暴 Bob 才是暴徒。! T4 ?# R" o, Z7 e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 _4 i& m' n) ]4 C
請按 "Watch on YouTube" 了解真相 V0 q6 ~' o4 O3 O8 h, w0 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 w% W2 d6 h! N % @% }: O! I0 q- c網民有話說 0 X0 p" c0 G5 O! M公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76' f0 F% J; ~; w) F* b, C% `7 S5 \
Errata % o6 f8 g! q; V/ V9 T XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- In the video I said Bob may have been holding Redman by his jacket or hair. Based on the CCTV footage, it appears he may have actually been strangling or choking Redman. ( R7 _/ E5 @4 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- As noted in the video, I am speculating based on one angle that Bob kicked the white security guard. I should have stated more clearly about this in my speech. I do not have proof of this particular act of violence from Bob, unlike the other non-defensive acts of violence he commits.公仔箱論壇6 _8 n$ m9 L# E3 B# `
- Bob may have been trying to pull a different consulate staff member out than Redman. From looking at photos it appears to be another staff member. The important point is Bob was clearly and obviously assaulting a consulate staff member.( E9 o- v- y6 l3 O5 f: v8 v
5.39.217.76+ ~+ i& o$ _; ^; W! a: O
勘誤表 6 o$ V) `+ |$ r6 x+ ~- i0 |( ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- 在視頻中,我說Bob可能一直抓住雷德曼的夾克或頭髮。根據閉路電視錄像,看來他實際上可能是在勒死或扼殺雷德曼。+ s$ W' S7 ] H* | p
- 如視頻中所述,我根據 Bob 踢白人保安的一個角度推測。我應該在我的演講中更清楚地說明這一點。我沒有鮑勃這種特殊暴力行為的證據,這與他犯下的其他非防禦性暴力行為不同。5.39.217.76, t$ y& O5 o5 j3 S5 [