返回列表 回復 發帖
first i would say liverpool is really aiming at the title but they are still out of the picture.  Yes, they have spent so much money on bringing in players this year but it wouldn't give them an instant success.  the new players need to gel and form a good team.  benetiz's way of changing players for every game is not a good way for those new players to get use to the system and enviornment.  I still believe it is a two way match for the title between chelsea and man utd.  Although i am a die hard man utd fans, i still believe chelsea has a better chance this year.  last year, they were unlucky becasue they lost terry and cech in the same period.  that is why they lost some of the games that they should not lost.  other than that, they played good.  also, this year, although they didn't spent much on players, each new player they got are suit to their system and very useful.  ben haim and sidwell are a good buy.  pizzaro is a very good striker. also alex is a good back up for terry and carvelho instead of using essian on the CB position.  also, from all the pre season game.  mouriho is planning to use the 4-3-3 formation again which bought them 2 straight titles.  on the other hand, man utd has bought a very useful player, owen hargreaves.  he can give us more option in the central midfield other than playing carrick and scholes for the whole season.  anderson and nani is more a future move for sir alex.  that is why i don't have a high hope for man utd to win the title again.  but the future will be bright for man utd.  from what i saw, ben foster is a very good gk, good reflex and judgement.  he will replace van der sar at the end of this season.  so just don't look at this season.  LOOK AT THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!! man utd forever!!!

評分次數

• HIDE

返回列表