sorry maybe will a bit slow pls wait ok and pls dun't forget to replay thank you 5.39.217.76. m8 s9 u7 r+ m
8 s3 o$ I! O8 g- X: vFormat : mps% D3 F7 c' T# x/ h3 x
Bit rate :128kbps size公仔箱論壇9 B% p4 c8 Z% ]
Folder size :70.4MB
2 w) y( n/ w/ c$ P: g- q1 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSong's title: Artists5.39.217.76: B/ }, A( \( e( I% a
1.California Dreaming Mamas&Papas8 t- T- s7 O+ x0 j* D( I
2.Hotel California Eagles
+ h5 Y' T8 B6 H8 A6 h$ ~9 c8 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3.When The Smoke Is Going Down Scorpions
7 J0 \3 S: b* h. w. o+ K' j0 S5.39.217.764.The Temple Of The King Rainbowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ m" d0 S9 _) V( H: Y
5.Soldier Of Fortune Deep Purple* r, K6 t5 i/ f4 k c" j5 {( E
6.Love Hurts Nazareth
9 C' ]; x* }9 }) I7 X5 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7.Wind Of Change Scorpions
/ |9 Q; G: l: t" S0 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8.Ready For Love Bad Campany
) j; n8 g0 p! j# h6 b4 f/ pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9.stairway to heaven led zeppelintvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! n' u) t4 W- v1 K
10.still got the blues gary moore
4 Z4 {" V7 v/ X7 i1 t4 N公仔箱論壇11.have you ever seen the rain C.C.R.2 M) @5 u, N+ t, J0 o1 |& v6 J
12.i will be there for you bon jovitvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 b# K' H. X/ w* m, M
13.knockin on heaven's door bod dylantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( \3 J* B$ U5 ?: \7 u
14.where you going now damn yankees5.39.217.76: v1 l. N0 k0 L4 {* U8 S
15.always somewhere scorpionstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 Q5 B5 T" @5 j$ H, n1 k
16.ever breath you take the policetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 @+ z+ ] n j7 `
17.smoke on the water deep purple
* V8 S/ I) o& M
7 U- Q. X# o4 I, x. E+ q5 h公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 sebastianteh 於 2008-8-27 01:22 PM 編輯 ] |