返回列表 回復 發帖

動人心弦的小男孩 (Little Boy Touches Hearts)


- F3 c; H) n+ ]0 ^' S+ i2 m+ I; K  K  Y/ S4 \/ [- K: i2 v( @
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
. }- F3 d. }4 z  Z, ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 我在「塔杰」商店閒逛時,看到收銀員將一些錢退還給小男孩。2 R- B& V) }* {3 G

: r; }6 N2 m/ w( H$ H/ q) P6 r2 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 The boy couldn ' t have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
# O( ^* H6 V- }7 v: P& c) u公仔箱論壇 這男孩不過5、6歲。
$ o0 Y+ Z9 c2 n/ btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; P" {/ D( Z! k7 y# Q3 r公仔箱論壇The Cashier said, ' I ' m sorry, but you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll. '
( ^. a5 x% |: S; t  u公仔箱論壇 收銀員說:『抱歉!你買這娃娃的錢不夠。』
9 Y) G. I9 x8 `( \0 S9 U' [公仔箱論壇 5.39.217.76+ [( l/ j# J3 ^; b
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ' ' Granny, are you sure I don ' t have enough money? ' '! \6 E5 I; O. O3 W& n2 a
小男孩轉向他旁邊的老婦人: 「奶奶!妳也認為我的錢不 嗎?」公仔箱論壇4 K" p+ S- K. A% p% b+ I2 H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 q2 N% w1 Y. `1 J  V! r1 U$ a
The old lady replied: ' ' You know that you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll, my dear. ' '. b' E6 U' H( g# W' ]& s: k) }! S
老婦人回道:「親愛的!你知道買這個娃娃的錢是不夠的。」 5 z% D' O% ^" c9 k; h, |

& h  x. o; V. q1 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThen she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.
1 t! O; a6 s0 Z+ k' ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 她要小男孩呆在那裡5分鐘,她一下就回來。 她迅速離開了。
: h) f; P( f5 U# e6 E9 \- h ! q. k* o. H2 w9 z/ @7 B$ n
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.6 h1 t0 y( i% ?$ |& \
小男孩的手仍然握著娃娃。
1 x8 _# J5 l- `  Z$ H% u5.39.217.76
5 |8 c! r+ s  RFinally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) o- B0 a) j! U' U
最後我向他走去,問他這個娃娃你想給誰。
) o9 ^/ b7 H+ t2 d/ c" o7 B5.39.217.76
$ L8 y0 V: N" C5 E# A'It ' s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 i6 `& z6 L) h3 p
『這是我妹妹的最愛,非常想要的聖誕節娃娃。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- d" M: _' l! F0 P5 y
. W: C! ]2 s7 F$ M4 {; ^' `
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her. '
3 |) T) a" K/ j* W. K她一直認為聖誕老人會帶娃娃來給她的。」
9 s1 a: G- U7 v+ {0 i9 j1 U , L0 d4 X6 U% p7 j% }
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.5.39.217.76! l* Y* F& H* c, x
我告訴他不用擔心,聖誕老人最後可能會帶給她的。
; h# ~0 O4 F3 L  L1 ], o公仔箱論壇
8 j4 u: {4 H6 u* A; YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But he replied to me sadly. ' No, Santa Claus can ' t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there. '
) l/ k4 \" T9 x  l  PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。但他哀傷地回答我『不!聖誕老人不可能將它帶到她現在的地方給她。我必須將娃娃交給我媽,當她去那裡的時候可以給我妹妹。』5.39.217.76* y' h9 R- Q/ Q/ B% R& ?3 L* ~

% b, Y" o& `4 P5.39.217.76His eyes were so sad while saying this. ' My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister. ' '5.39.217.760 f8 z# f/ f& N! ]4 G; g4 }
他說話時的眼睛是哀傷的。『我妹妹已經和上帝在一起。爸爸說 媽媽很快也將要去見上帝,因此我認為她可以將娃娃帶給我妹妹。』
4 L" N0 w- c$ s5 ~公仔箱論壇
/ Q) n- t2 _7 E1 N4 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMy heart nearly stopped.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  j7 \2 f) Q& X. b& Z
我的心臟幾乎要停止了。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# b3 m4 d' e, t" }
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& }; G/ w2 b3 z5 h( H+ e6 g$ |
The little boy looked up at me and said: ' I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall. '
2 b" c, {4 l4 V小男孩看我說:『我叫爸爸告訴媽媽現在不要走,讓她等我從購物中心回來。』
. C% `7 g. i% R' n1 ^" z& ~公仔箱論壇
% K2 ~4 `# m$ k+ L7 H: _7 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me ' I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won ' t forget me. '
5 [; O; c+ k5 h- A( J6 o' ^5 E公仔箱論壇 然後他拿出一張他自己非常漂亮的相片給我看。他笑著告訴我『我要媽媽帶著我的相片,這樣她就不會忘記我了。』 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: E6 g% A! x9 }: G; d
'
: O( f2 U+ }/ H- J* |I love my mommy and I wish she didn ' t have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister. '
8 }% `2 y6 B2 Y- L! _- f0 X+ B『我愛我的媽媽,我希望她不要離開我,但是爸爸說她必須去找我妹妹。』
% n( ~+ v4 u4 ~( c3 ~ 8 y+ x4 _8 |  I  ]
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. & C0 I$ p4 G) H1 b, m- s" n
然後他安靜地用哀傷的眼睛再看著娃娃。
$ N2 j) H9 U' a/ U" C7 @ TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 W5 R8 @' o9 m, H
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. ' Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll! ' ' tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- I3 k: E$ `7 Q
我趕緊摸著錢包對小男孩說『我們再檢查一下,說不定您有足夠的錢買玩偶! 』
% M$ ?# ]9 [, G+ m& @1 F+ {1 L& s
2 v7 a0 H6 ~) R  k7 Z% u% ~7 z( ~'OK ' he said, ' I hope I do have enough. ' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. ( r  v2 l5 C' z, Q
『好呀!』他說『我希望有足夠的錢』。沒讓他看見,我塞了一些錢到他的錢包中,我們開始數錢。買娃娃的錢足 了,甚之還有剩餘呢。
. s; @5 B9 v# z. etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 5.39.217.769 T# M( V5 o# \2 j( S3 @! Q
The little boy said: ' Thank you God for giving me enough money! '2 n( V# a; f# G  D: m6 A- M
小男孩說:『謝謝上帝給了我足 的錢!』
- d6 I8 n  y0 E; R$ O6 w8 \3 x5.39.217.76 ( w; }+ R) Z9 g2 [4 r
Then he looked at me and added, ' I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! ' '
7 G9 S* a+ |' R1 \3 D然而他看著我補充說『昨晚睡前,我要求上帝讓我的錢能足夠買這個娃娃,因此媽媽能將它帶給我妹妹。祂聽見我了! 』
# s/ S- g1 X7 a0 G- Q0 D 公仔箱論壇0 e" H- g( [6 J$ T" n6 A
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn ' t dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. ' '
  h, {/ I% t( O2 h" O" F! v2 l* ^2 x公仔箱論壇『我也想有足夠的錢買一朵白玫瑰給我媽媽,但我不敢要求上帝太多。但祂給的錢足 買娃娃和一朵白玫瑰了。』
6 o5 {$ ?7 F7 y; T4 X9 u公仔箱論壇
, I9 o% ~: j0 P3 j; S# j5.39.217.76'My mommy loves white roses. ' 5.39.217.764 r; {( W4 `$ d) B" R
『我媽媽喜歡白玫瑰』。
8 R  P7 n6 U' G0 {9 j+ ` 5.39.217.76$ j5 y+ G4 e8 p3 P6 L
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
# ~+ h+ i" e  \8 q! T- [5.39.217.76 幾分鐘後,老婦人回來了。我也就提了購物籃離開了。 4 A2 |* z- o* q4 n3 }

& P$ i2 n# i0 X/ b4 s; ^I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. 我從一開始就在完全不同的心境下購物。 I couldn ' t get the little boy out of my mind.
. z# H# U& ]9 \! y8 C/ J小男孩一直無法離開我的心境。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ `( D) u& X) U6 c2 H' H7 p6 ~

' i* ^7 ^: `2 m: f9 DThen I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
. r3 g' L5 c( ]4 D9 Q公仔箱論壇我想起兩天前當地報紙的一篇文章,提及一位醉酒卡車司機,撞上了一輛載著年輕少婦和一個小女孩的汽車。
4 B; q. `8 S$ c* g9 | 7 M& i* P7 t5 B8 Y
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
) a+ V" |1 n6 D" [5.39.217.76小女孩當場死亡,母親呈現彌留狀態。 這個家庭必須決定是否要拔出維持生命機器的插管 ,因為年輕少婦不可能從昏迷中恢復。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  V$ |" I2 \6 Y1 r7 R

  \$ R5 G; e! h# q/ f) ?5.39.217.76Was this the family of the little boy?5.39.217.76. i5 X7 o1 I- c* S1 e+ q- l
他就是這家庭的小男孩?
% n+ ]  o0 c% {$ ^5.39.217.76 , @$ r7 \; u5 y6 z4 ?6 J
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
, r* u/ ^& a' u& M+ U 碰到小男孩的二天之後,我看了報紙年輕少婦過世了。 5.39.217.76: G9 Z, h# @3 I0 O/ x
; }3 o" G) |2 u# k4 u1 s5 S9 q0 u8 ]
I couldn ' t stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
0 ]! Z1 F* c' X& t& l8 n 我不自主的買了一束白玫瑰,來到喪家,年輕少婦的遺體在她埋葬前讓人瞻仰與最後許願。
0 d) b* _4 ~$ o  S9 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 1 t; g1 [( m- w) B
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. 她在那裡,裝在棺木中,在她的手中握著一朵白玫瑰和小男孩的相片,娃娃則放置在她的胸口。
- H# }# J7 j# R4 D0 C公仔箱論壇 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. o9 q) d: b$ w& e2 A) {
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
! i. }  S. |& ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。我離開了這裡,眼淚奪眶而出,覺得我的人生已經永遠改變了。至今,小男孩對他母親和妹妹的愛,仍然難以想像。7 U1 a, ?  V- s
; n/ h  f8 n5 w6 l+ p% g) `, u) t. Q6 U
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. 5.39.217.760 |: Q. t* n" y) B* e5 r5 p3 g
就在一轉眼工夫,一位醉酒司機奪去了他的所有。
. B! _6 |! J# |, `5 \5 X$ I0 J
      tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& r, k9 n5 \( J4 _0 M- j* J/ v( d
返回列表