返回列表 回復 發帖
try 5.39.217.76  H/ ?) `& |( g# T( r" L5 S
在空白處點選滑鼠右鍵
# ]+ c7 u3 B3 N% g; M3 i! c5.39.217.76
6 m/ f3 B- D- U" B$ h編碼 => 其它 => Unicode(UTF-8) 即可

原帖由 XiaoTham 於 2009-3-27 04:12 PM 發表
: T0 e2 D9 |( I, ~# W1 F- P果然可以了,谢谢您的帮忙!
( n& b+ L% P( G7 h  f  ]8 S5.39.217.76
, h* C; V" p$ ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不用客气。。最重要玩得开心。。  

Sorry, forget one thing.  I use IE and the problem remains.  Both IE and Firefox give a sentence:
% ]8 b/ C5 t9 g+ b& h4 G"This service is temporarily not available from your service area."& L7 n; `, a! r
hi-new-gundam 發表於 2009-5-29 03:05 AM
公仔箱論壇4 G* t) ?" I- C4 x
3 G2 b( F) E$ O
this problem i think i can't help u .公仔箱論壇" ^, w' W- l, ?) I' f, l  j" V* p- d
coz as i knew some of the area having this error.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: U% h8 r4 `$ L6 Q) j' M
this was due to the megaupload services is not available in ur area.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. |* e; U5 M3 N
anyways, thanks for supporting TVBOXNOW.

返回列表