返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 purple1200 於 2006-8-17 01:45 AM 發表
6 H2 X; j! Y$ y3 L9 f我並唔係唔覺得佢地唔殘忍...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 W5 n, B/ f; k# h* b+ F
但係我有睇滿清十大酷刑...公仔箱論壇$ m& d( ^; v& N6 S- q
我地d中國人都一樣咁殘忍對自己d同胞...
  K) E' W. f4 _3 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb咁我覺得每個國家都有呢d人...
. R% ^, s1 m% u: J$ U" x$ X5.39.217.76p.s.我並冇覺得日 ...
  [6 N: d, Q! x* P3 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 u- u1 O0 [5 Y5 a" @( O0 y
I don't agree with you on this point.
% R8 t1 Q' P" Y2 c) ~( v( N5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇8 |* u' z' r- J, y
I can insult, beat up,  disagree my own country or country man, but no other foreign country can do it do my people or country.........
原帖由 purple1200 於 2006-8-17 04:42 AM 發表
; B5 W! W3 g+ f8 ?, Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% U( Y4 S4 K, c7 D1 [* y+ _公仔箱論壇
! h9 b' ~" j2 B: J4 F' C5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 e' v) W. f$ J$ c8 j
咁你咁講即係覺得其他國家o既人唔可以咁對自己d同胞..." a+ x/ T4 i1 @" F6 S4 X$ H
咁我相信美國、英國等國家都曾經欺負過我o地o既同胞啦...* _" ~+ _( f2 g
咁你唔好用英文回帖呀......
" T4 r, ~* l1 H6 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76/ y5 a6 N& |: n& c; Q
Sadly, I have to argee with you, I shouldn't reply with english. But this is the faster and easier way to communicate now. Also they are not that bad compare with Japanese, w/o the American nuclear bomb, we may still under the Japanese control, And I grow up in HK, so english is also a part of my education. I wish our country can get stronger, so other people can learn our language for our next generation to come, not the other way around....,
返回列表