返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 purple1200 於 2006-8-17 01:45 AM 發表
* U; }$ z: @- G- V) j我並唔係唔覺得佢地唔殘忍...
& ]4 b6 ^  ?0 l* M- r; I1 g公仔箱論壇但係我有睇滿清十大酷刑...
- t7 ^5 k7 o7 a3 U* E4 d公仔箱論壇我地d中國人都一樣咁殘忍對自己d同胞...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 j% Y) w* s- l- O- h, g! I
咁我覺得每個國家都有呢d人...5.39.217.762 r2 }$ O7 `+ y  r' P* p# \* `
p.s.我並冇覺得日 ...
; G  Y6 v1 x, `8 f1 _& H* A" a3 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 q7 A5 C1 Y1 y4 `1 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I don't agree with you on this point.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ]  @3 S4 }, s- U' j
5.39.217.76: P% N% n! @# l0 m2 a9 a, d
I can insult, beat up,  disagree my own country or country man, but no other foreign country can do it do my people or country.........
原帖由 purple1200 於 2006-8-17 04:42 AM 發表
6 s; j2 Y: a% ^: k
5 ]/ P; T+ N6 H/ ~$ D3 X! u' _5 x5.39.217.76/ J& Q# o: R7 A( M" D; ^( e
* i7 P( \1 w4 s9 O9 l! ~  j
咁你咁講即係覺得其他國家o既人唔可以咁對自己d同胞...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& A- X4 ?6 g, E9 h
咁我相信美國、英國等國家都曾經欺負過我o地o既同胞啦...
; ?  B$ _/ s' X  O! Z4 V咁你唔好用英文回帖呀......
* V$ v7 I0 Y: L, I! QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) o, e0 L1 M0 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Sadly, I have to argee with you, I shouldn't reply with english. But this is the faster and easier way to communicate now. Also they are not that bad compare with Japanese, w/o the American nuclear bomb, we may still under the Japanese control, And I grow up in HK, so english is also a part of my education. I wish our country can get stronger, so other people can learn our language for our next generation to come, not the other way around....,
返回列表