返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #110 jwxie518 的帖子

so hard ar
& I* R6 Q( F, z5 j7 Pdonno how to do it have lab question lor~~~~ forget all of bio thing

回復 #112 jwxie518 的帖子

Wish yu luck ~~~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 _; I+ Z, ?, u" ^# L& W" \8 r
hope yu can pass physic lar, and get a high score XD

回復 #114 jwxie518 的帖子

hard ma?
- N3 S3 u2 S3 I. j: f0 s- ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbmy fd said its hard but donno to yu...

回復 #116 jwxie518 的帖子

yea yea donno y this year regent is so hard...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 y* }  v5 ]  N: N
omg th regent is getting harder and harder lar:onion03:

回復 #118 jwxie518 的帖子

dont worry dont worry~~ yu that smart, sure yu will pass ar lar:onion31: 公仔箱論壇6 H3 w. ^; @6 [& q6 q) X( D3 L1 z3 B
Im so happy ar I pass all my regent, even not in a high grade but still / m6 V" E6 v( b7 c% [  k
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

回復 #120 jwxie518 的帖子

?_? how yu know abt the cat gar??? 公仔箱論壇6 S" C7 F/ G0 _1 R
btw that is my cousion's cat lols

回復 #122 jwxie518 的帖子

yu have a hamster??? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ e+ z' F0 H, Z$ o: Q! d6 T
How is it look like????7 R1 H2 L- c: P! h6 T  E6 G6 ]" i
want to see it lols

回復 #129 小☆天使 的帖子

I was... I have try so hard to smile-..-

回復 #131 jwxie518 的帖子

try to chsees in the pic -..-
  i: V' i; g" q% Abut I cant I know I look ugly XP
lols thx thx yu guys r so nice

回復 136# 的帖子

Im 16 lu~~~~~ TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& g7 Z# r7 ?+ ~# y
not little lar.. kind of old

回復 138# 的帖子

ha ha ha ah
: _% K* e9 l+ D: A# U; f+ n公仔箱論壇no lar Im not saying that yu r old 公仔箱論壇! ?+ d+ H1 T. v
is just not young :D
but yu just few yrs older than me ! ?' O* z8 M3 D) q% O
dont think too much lols

回復 141# 的帖子

if I look special I will be a star already...7 h: O  t4 n. q& b$ J
I like the way I look
1 E9 \! Q3 T; P1 O9 Z1 K) v$ ^) Sbtw thx for yur common =]
原帖由 jwxie518 於 2008-7-13 02:13 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 v4 e4 N' V$ V
做咩又刪左最新個張
) }) N8 f3 G. w; f9 ]  _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。xDDDD  ok ga喎@@
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 }0 I: V2 x) y6 f6 T7 a% L3 x
Which one??? the on with the dress on?
返回列表