返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #43 jwxie518 的帖子

I pass jor global lar... and this time english MC question is easy, essay so far so good lar
) S; u, C* p) p5 U; zand yes I lack back 1 year, I came here at 6th garde....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% S( C/ ]7 ]# V4 J9 V
and I think yur english is so good lor, taking AP class~~ I didnt take any AP class yetTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; K$ u- B. `1 B* p
Next year take AP eco ar:onion05: so exciting haha

回復 #45 jwxie518 的帖子

Im taking physic classes next year... but not AP
9 q6 [9 P; F( N0 dhow come yu can take that much AP classes3 S( L, d# S! l6 B
and Im taking Math a tmr not mathb, I didnt finish matha yet~~ sigh:019:
lols I ahve nth to say cuz I dont have any Ap class and Im in low level:019: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; ^4 D; g+ s5 _, [
and my major will be accounting~~~~
6 s1 O$ W7 q: P0 n3 y( vbtw my school only have period 1-10 how come yu have 12??? that will be like so long!!!!!
+ F" i/ T  b- f& y: O  Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbgorgors dont take so many classes lar... relax =] or yu guys r just too smart for me
! y! g, S2 P" S1 e+ s% F/ m+ C6 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; R- T$ x, _# v5 G& Q8 m  t, c
[ 本帖最後由 C..C 於 2008-6-19 12:30 PM 編輯 ]

回復 #53 jwxie518 的帖子

I want to watch that >< yu watch that already?????

回復 #57 jwxie518 的帖子

eeeeeee~~~ yu watched movie that I will to watch -..-"
4 a8 j  d3 q8 x2 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBB game?? hit BB or wat???:onion31:

回復 #60 jwxie518 的帖子

so many information ar :onion18: I went to tudou b4, but its so "ka"
0 d3 p7 F( V4 s7 b5.39.217.76BB game = basketball -..-"
0 j- i/ [5 i  n* \, b# Vyu have a pretty nice day wor~~~
0 M. }0 m2 ^7 t* K# d2 P  \% a1 N" B5.39.217.76yu know wat today morning cold die me ar!!!!!!!( donno y but just want to mention it wahahaha)

回復 #62 jwxie518 的帖子

I want to study SAT ar~~ PSAT is so hard to me already.... reading and writing make die me=Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 O9 E2 F& p2 q" e, t
and yea I get facebook^^

回復 #64 jwxie518 的帖子

um.. no yu?

回復 #66 jwxie518 的帖子

oh I know lil bit of piano too~~ I learn it from school and the teacher teach us as 3 yrs old kids lor~~~
2 X, ]- A* t; j1 W! i4 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb I love violin~~ its sound good`~:014:

回復 #68 jwxie518 的帖子

so far~~~~ I live in 將軍澳

回復 #70 jwxie518 的帖子

yea yea I just realized that I get out early every firday back then..
0 K" m) T9 C4 @  `8 A* v* L公仔箱論壇now have to stay till 3:50 everyday:onion03:

回復 #72 jwxie518 的帖子

lols so cute, i saw yur XXXX:onion31: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ z# k! M5 C; y& U/ h
ha ha ha ha

回復 #75 jwxie518 的帖子

then which is correct ni??? I dont want to sound so ham sup :014: lols

回復 #77 jwxie518 的帖子

my fd sent me the link

回復 #79 jwxie518 的帖子

lols yea??? most of my fd have this link...
返回列表