返回列表 回復 發帖

[自拍] lalalal =T

 ,  描述: [[new pics added :D]]
cousion5.39.217.76  R" N( `' F% {  y" R3 y8 z

9 N; f% ?% l: e' x( }# L5 K3 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 g% r* F* ?/ G; p( n* T/ [8 T$ R
2 U1 @3 V% C5 x9 I* Q$ a5 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76# ?) S  m9 Y" v: V' G6 o

( K+ K; ?9 m) H! X4 B* `, g5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 Z% P+ N! y1 }9 N* E9 G
[ 本帖最後由 C..C 於 2008-9-6 01:57 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1

評分次數

  • jwxie518

回復 #3 jwxie518 的帖子

lols I am from ny but not flushing... is brooklyn :onion05:

回復 #8 blueocean 的帖子

lols not me???:onion31:  jkjk

回復 #11 blueocean 的帖子

haha yu so "tum some" if yu know wat I mean:014:

回復 #13 blueocean 的帖子

ew ew ew lols   hard believe it~~  ha ha TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  ~1 b7 j2 p6 d0 p! x. w8 N) \
just kidding dont keep it in mind XP

回復 #19 blueocean 的帖子

-..- the long hair one lor~~

回復 #24 jwxie518 的帖子

left left... there is only one girl with long hair>< that is me!!!

回復 #22 blueocean 的帖子

lols Im 16 turning to 17... getting old lu:onion14:

回復 #23 jwxie518 的帖子

the one on the right is my sis and she only 8.... I look so young next to her

回復 #30 jwxie518 的帖子

John Dewey~~ :onion18:

回復 #29 jwxie518 的帖子

I was in my fd house so that organe box... I donno ' b! z& c) ~% m
maybe yu guess it rite

回復 #33 blueocean 的帖子

she really look that old ??? : w, f0 A  K3 e3 q! m$ o# j
want to meet me??? ha ha ha

回復 #35 blueocean 的帖子

lols now she looks young again
# C1 Z* S; o. g: c公仔箱論壇its just becuz I told yu ~~:onion31:

回復 #37 jwxie518 的帖子

english, math, science, and american...

回復 #41 jwxie518 的帖子

we usually take world history, then american, then gov't or eco....公仔箱論壇, u  ~& l4 _4 j
how come yu take gov't sin gar???
- p$ B( E; J4 g- {公仔箱論壇Im in 10th grade... suppose to be 11th:onion03:
6 |. V3 l. d, N6 r* u; |/ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。and Im just retake my english cuz I get a low grade ar
( Z$ Z) b! `1 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
返回列表