返回列表 回復 發帖
This looks like a perfect target for tsunami..5 H4 c7 ?# T& c
I hate to be in 1of these 度假屋裡, when there is an earthquake in Sumatra...unless they have an advanced warning system for tsunami.
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

Come on...Don't "Ai-yo" me !5 w7 z$ P9 D: v! Q8 E" b- c1 k
I live in an earthquake prone country. For years, I'm mentally pre-conditioned to be prepared for the "big one". Its just a way of life.
7 r& \, o# `* U6 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo, my point is: if there is an advanced warning system functioning, you can still run for your life, instead of being a sitting duck in the middle of an open sea.
/ i& a( n& _0 U: F1 ?5 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAn analogy to that could be as simple as a fire alarm in any hotel. I'm sure you had read & heard about innocent tourists got killed by hotel fire due to faulty &/or lack of fire alarm warning.
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

返回列表