返回列表 回復 發帖

jpd file

Pls help.......jpd file to Mircosoft Wordpad but all the Chinese words became Monster.......as below
$ i& r. N" n6 Q  E* z. j9 K1 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  N  ^& e* R; V; `3 C- w3 x

' ?5 r* \1 e* E- w; `# w' p5.39.217.76%PDF-1.45.39.217.766 S8 P4 R1 a! l7 X
%5.39.217.769 O4 o) g4 m) I7 W7 A& C
5 0 obj, i( |5 a' A0 I$ b; {6 c# A
<</Length 6 0 R/Filter /FlateDecode>>
- i4 W5 M- B$ {, D- Astream
4 S, A, y2 \8 e" W' W- M/ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。x
$ n4 N9 t+ u0 U; s6 G* B$ F2 s1 D爁?獪c狾魁U???烯Q0C`檬&鎖 ]??返6鶴 輇澮t_p灩J?U??庣"Z{~J尒0Efp^Y"r?M???_p俀墽;紁#趐ndstreamTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 q( J4 R. A% Q/ C
endobj
0 b: M1 r, J% ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 0 obj
4 L6 a* n) }) N% K1331 s: J4 \8 i$ N$ \' o4 c
endobjtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ g* R8 ]! x% j. @0 v
12 0 obj
) a6 ~2 L3 V. I<</Length 13 0 R/Filter /FlateDecode>>
% X2 w: R; n. X9 h5 w6 sstream
$ w- c& Y, C  D" j- I% ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbx?
  C2 b* G! E; s0 Y6 v0 E公仔箱論壇1 <鰱怔聾M曚U?墾?pH??5.39.217.76, c. k. [3 X- U* d6 t& ^' n' t
n&$|?!鎖 -膩曷跩礤2??4嘛虡鏿??f=沌d腡爃繰?蕑D=$2濌$??模儉切4p?A?倇??褢3?(?疾ndstream
% R0 W. u5 Q  I4 w6 h5 V4 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbendobj
' s" b/ U4 ?& b3 {8 D" D8 k13 0 obj
thanks for your information but I failed.  Because I forgot to state my PC is running Vista instead of XP.  Any other software will be suitable for me,  pls help....thanks again.
Thanks la.......problem had been fixed.
返回列表